Can a real Freemason please stand up?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:09:01 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/19/2016 4:07:34 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
I just want to see if I'm smarter than you.
Your problem is that they are all taller sitting down.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:16:10 PM
At 11/19/2016 4:09:01 PM, bulproof wrote:
Your problem is that they are all taller sitting down.

Then how is it my horizons run the farthest? State your true beliefs to put them to the test of what I know. I might know a few freemasons. I might even bring one into this discussion.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:17:52 PM

But, you're setting the bar very low as it is.

So could an atheist join? No, said James Sullivan, Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of New York: "The reason we, I think in the past, wanted somebody that had a belief in a supreme being is because we take certain obligation to be a good man, to support the fraternity. And if you didn't have a belief in a supreme being, the obligation would mean nothing."
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:31:15 PM
At 11/19/2016 4:17:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

So could an atheist join? No, said James Sullivan, Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of New York: "The reason we, I think in the past, wanted somebody that had a belief in a supreme being is because we take certain obligation to be a good man, to support the fraternity. And if you didn't have a belief in a supreme being, the obligation would mean nothing."

What does that mean? I'd like to think this man could write his thoughts more concisely, if he were truly to become a better man. It sounds like he is trying to say that freemasonry is the brotherhood that helps ignorant theists to become now the shining stars of atheism. Is that true?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:41:43 PM
At 11/19/2016 4:19:32 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
MasonicSlayer , mental institution stayer.

Is that the best you got? I'm looking to have a real discussion with a real Freemason. If they are as enlightened as they think they are, then they should have no problems proving this without resorting to baseless insults. Remember, they are supposed to be men of renown integrity. So far I've not seen this standard being set.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:49:35 PM

I think that you think the infinitude of all your previous insults that have perpetuated the essence of you, has somehow eluded the truth to what you are. If anyone has ever set the bar so low, there is no telling how far you will go.

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 4:57:41 PM
It seems now that once the power of the insult is taken away from the pledges of becoming a better person, the dynamo of the mason must now stand silent, with no arms left to swing. I'm going to soon bring some real Freemasons into this site. It's time to set the record straight. These will be some highly educated professors. These are friends of mine. Family friends. They'll be coming down after Christmas.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 5:03:16 PM
At 11/19/2016 4:31:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

What does that mean? I'd like to think this man could write his thoughts more concisely, if he were truly to become a better man. It sounds like he is trying to say that freemasonry is the brotherhood that helps ignorant theists to become now the shining stars of atheism. Is that true?

Why can't you understand that? Seems simple enough.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 6:52:31 PM
At 11/19/2016 5:03:16 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/19/2016 4:31:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Why can't you understand that? Seems simple enough.

Are you suggesting my interpretation of what he was saying was wrong? I believe my interpretation of what he was saying is correct, but that doesn't provide a truth to real freemasonry. It might shed some light to what Albert Pike was saying when he said there was a need to unleash the atheists and the nihilists to bring about a new order to thing under the God he wishes the world to worship. But Albert Pike was a Satanist. H was not a true Freemason. He was merely the likes of the many that infiltrated the Order to divide and attempt to conquer it. True masonry achnowledges the higher existence of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the power of Love.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 7:20:44 PM
The following is copied from this site: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

"Alice Bailey states the evil agenda of Freemasonry...

"There is no question therefore that the work to be done in familiarizing the general public with the nature of the Mysteries is of paramount importance at this time. These mysteries will be restored to outer expression through the medium of the Church [false church] and the Masonic Fraternity" When the Great One [Antichrist] comes with his disciples and initiates we shall have the restoration of the Mysteries and their exoteric presentation as a consequence of the first initiation."

SOURCE: "President Clinton Will Continue The New World Order"; Dennis L. Cuddy, RESEARCH MANUAL: AMERICA 2000/GOALS 2000, MOVING THE NATION EDUCATIONALLY TO A "NEW WORLD ORDER" Editor: James R. Patrick Citizens for Academic Excellence, 1994, 28-48.

Alice Bailey plainly stated that Satan would infiltrate the church with Freemasonry, which is the training school for coming advanced occultists who will play their part in the establishment of the New World Order of the antichrist. In lieu of such damning evidence, it's hard to imagine that 37% of the U.S. Freemasonry membership are Southern Baptists.

Albert Pike and other Masonic leaders acknowledge their debt to Kaballah and to the Babylonian Mystery Schools. In his book, Morals and Dogma, Pike states:
"Every lodge is a temple of religion, and its teaching instruction in religion... Masonry is the successor to the Mysteries."

The Jewish Kaballah, their more occult teachings, is said by many to have been influenced by the Babylonian Mystery religion, and it originated as oral teachings during the Babylonian Captivity of the Jews. Albert Pike (1809 to 1891), a highly influential 33rd Degree Freemason of the nineteenth century, acknowledged that the Masons derived many of their ideas from the Jewish Kaballah. In his 1871 book, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Pike, says of the Jewish Pharisee tradition...
"The primary tradition... has been preserved under the name of the Kaballah by the priesthood of Israel."

Freemasonry is a religion of Jewish mysticism and occultism, which are rooted in pagan Egyptian and Babylonian religions. Here are some more quotes concerning the demonic nature of Freemasonry...
"Freemasonry is not Christianity, nor a substitute for it. It does not meddle with sectarian creeds or doctrines, but teaches fundamental religious truth." (Albert G. Mackey, Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, page 162)

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it." (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, page 104)
"Drop the theological barnacles [timeless Biblical truths] from the religion of Jesus, as taught by Him, and by the Essenes and Gnostics of the first centuries, and it becomes Masonry, Masonry in its purity, derived as it is from the old Hebrew Kaballa as a part of the great universal religion of the remotest antiquity." (J. D. Buck, Mystic Masonry, page 119) "

Interesting. This explains the Satanic nature to the satanist posing as atheists on this site
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 7:25:26 PM
It seems freemasonry has nothing to do with becoming an atheist. Although the most powerful masons I've ever met are the guardians of the Holy Spirit. These divine souls do not waste their time spreading insults and lies on the internet. Instead they spend their time as educators in universities and travels abroad to destinations of ravished countries to assist the poor in overcoming their impoverishments.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 7:29:42 PM
I would like to challenge Blade-of-Truth to come in here and debate me. I find his avatar to be rather insulting to the true nature of masonry.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 7:35:51 PM
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

"Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology, was also a high-degree Freemason and personal good friend of Satanist, Aleister Crowley. The Watchtower And The Masons (.pdf book by Fritz Springmeier; exposing Jehovah's Witnesses)

In 1951, a Mason named Gerald B. Gardner introduced Wicca to mainstream society. He was personal friends with satanist Aleister Crowley. Gardner was the first fully public witch of modern times. He made witchcraft more socially acceptable by changing its name to Wicca and calling it an ancient religion. There is evidence that Gardner's witchcraft texts were his personal creation rather than being documents handed down from ancient tradition. This would make Wicca a modern Masonic invention rather than the resurrection of an ancient pagan religion. (For a discussion of this, see "Goddess Unmasked" by Philip G. Davis, pages 327-343).

False prophetess, Ellen G. White, founder of the Seventh-day Adventists (SDA) religion, has a large Freemasonry Obelisk marking her grave. Seventh Day Adventism is steeped in the New World Order, often displaying occult symbols on their literature and magazines. One of the key symbols of the New World Order (NWO) is the eye. Notice in the SDA images shown below that one of the eyes is always darkened, which represents Lucifer."
Skeptical1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 9:27:50 PM
At 11/19/2016 7:35:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

"Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology, was also a high-degree Freemason and personal good friend of Satanist, Aleister Crowley. The Watchtower And The Masons (.pdf book by Fritz Springmeier; exposing Jehovah's Witnesses)

In 1951, a Mason named Gerald B. Gardner introduced Wicca to mainstream society. He was personal friends with satanist Aleister Crowley. Gardner was the first fully public witch of modern times. He made witchcraft more socially acceptable by changing its name to Wicca and calling it an ancient religion. There is evidence that Gardner's witchcraft texts were his personal creation rather than being documents handed down from ancient tradition. This would make Wicca a modern Masonic invention rather than the resurrection of an ancient pagan religion. (For a discussion of this, see "Goddess Unmasked" by Philip G. Davis, pages 327-343).

False prophetess, Ellen G. White, founder of the Seventh-day Adventists (SDA) religion, has a large Freemasonry Obelisk marking her grave. Seventh Day Adventism is steeped in the New World Order, often displaying occult symbols on their literature and magazines. One of the key symbols of the New World Order (NWO) is the eye. Notice in the SDA images shown below that one of the eyes is always darkened, which represents Lucifer."

Oh it's so much fun watching the loony sects having at each other. L Ron Hubbard was a Freemason? Stop right there, no more needs to be said.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 11:26:44 PM
At 11/19/2016 9:27:50 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:
At 11/19/2016 7:35:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Oh it's so much fun watching the loony sects having at each other. L Ron Hubbard was a Freemason? Stop right there, no more needs to be said.

Well don't let him try to steal my thunder, because I like to think I'm the craziest of them all. To be crazy in a crazy world sounds pretty sane to me. You'd have to be insane to not see the things happening around me.