Jump to topic:

The Watchtower and the Freemasons

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 7:46:17 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Well look at this. This site has some interesting pictures that prove Jehova Witnesses are the creations of Satanic freemasons. I'll have to go back and scroll this forum to see if anybody has ever made fun of these Jehova Witnesses. Throwing stones from within a glasshouse, these DDO masons better get out the broom before they start stepping on their floors covered in broken glass.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 7:52:02 PM
At 11/19/2016 7:46:17 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Well look at this. This site has some interesting pictures that prove Jehova Witnesses are the creations of Satanic freemasons. I'll have to go back and scroll this forum to see if anybody has ever made fun of these Jehova Witnesses. Throwing stones from within a glasshouse, these DDO masons better get out the broom before they start stepping on their floors covered in broken glass.

There's no need to go back and scroll. Most people on here have made fun of the Jehovah's Witnesses - and deservedly so.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 7:55:15 PM

Don't forget the theosophists they are in on it too.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 8:25:55 PM
At 11/19/2016 7:55:15 PM, janesix wrote:

Don't forget the theosophists they are in on it too.

That's funny you should mention that because I walked in on this one girl the other day while she was talking a shower. She happens to belong to the very society you've mentioned. She has on her back a tattoo of Baphomet that covers it completely. She is always complaining about her alleged friends stealing from her. It seems these people can never trust themselves.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 8:27:04 PM
At 11/19/2016 7:52:02 PM, annanicole wrote:

There's no need to go back and scroll. Most people on here have made fun of the Jehovah's Witnesses - and deservedly so.

Right. But do these people also make fun of Freemasons. Because they should.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 8:33:20 PM
At 11/19/2016 8:27:04 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I haven't seen any Freemasons on here defending their particular brand of nonsense.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 8:49:44 PM
At 11/19/2016 8:33:20 PM, annanicole wrote:

I haven't seen any Freemasons on here defending their particular brand of nonsense.

You don't think Christians can be Freemasons?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 9:49:02 PM
At 11/19/2016 8:49:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

No
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 11:27:54 PM
At 11/19/2016 9:49:02 PM, annanicole wrote:

No

Why not?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 11:46:02 PM
At 11/19/2016 11:27:54 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

No

Why not?

Do Masons believe in the God of the Bible?

Freemasonry requires each Mason to believe that there is only one God and teaches that all men worship that one God, simply using a variety of different names. In the case of the Wiccan, he satisfies the requirement for belief in A Supreme Being by believing in the Horned god of Witchcraft. The Hindu may satisfy the requirement with faith in Vishnu.

Clearly the members of these pagan religions do not worship the God of the Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Rather, they worship demons as documented in 1 Corinthians 10:20-21. In lodge, prayers are offered to the Great Architect of the Universe (GAOTU). That name has been chosen so that Masons may pretend, or believe, that they all worship the same God, simply using different names in their private devotions. Scripture is clear on this matter; there is only one God (Isaiah 43:10, 44:6), but all men do not worship that one God. Pagans worship demons, as documented in 1 Corinthians 10:20-21.

A question for the Christian Mason to ponder is this: What is happening when they engage in corporate Masonic prayer as one person offers a prayer to the GAOTU for all in lodge? Is Freemasonry tricking pagans into worshiping the God of the Bible, or are Christians being tricked into worshiping a demon? A question you might ask the Master is the following: "Is the god of Buddhists the God of the Bible?" If he says yes, you will know that he does not know the God of the Bible and the teachings of scripture. If he says no, then you will know that he does not believe that all Masons worship one God, simply using a variety of different names. Either way, the foundational teaching of Freemasonry, that Masons all worship the God of the Bible, is seen to be false.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 12:09:16 AM
At 11/19/2016 11:46:02 PM, Harikrish wrote:

No

Why not?

Freemasonry requires each Mason to believe that there is only one God and teaches that all men worship that one God, simply using a variety of different names. In the case of the Wiccan, he satisfies the requirement for belief in A Supreme Being by believing in the Horned god of Witchcraft. The Hindu may satisfy the requirement with faith in Vishnu.

Clearly the members of these pagan religions do not worship the God of the Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Rather, they worship demons as documented in 1 Corinthians 10:20-21. In lodge, prayers are offered to the Great Architect of the Universe (GAOTU). That name has been chosen so that Masons may pretend, or believe, that they all worship the same God, simply using different names in their private devotions. Scripture is clear on this matter; there is only one God (Isaiah 43:10, 44:6), but all men do not worship that one God. Pagans worship demons, as documented in 1 Corinthians 10:20-21.

A question for the Christian Mason to ponder is this: What is happening when they engage in corporate Masonic prayer as one person offers a prayer to the GAOTU for all in lodge? Is Freemasonry tricking pagans into worshiping the God of the Bible, or are Christians being tricked into worshiping a demon? A question you might ask the Master is the following: "Is the god of Buddhists the God of the Bible?" If he says yes, you will know that he does not know the God of the Bible and the teachings of scripture. If he says no, then you will know that he does not believe that all Masons worship one God, simply using a variety of different names. Either way, the foundational teaching of Freemasonry, that Masons all worship the God of the Bible, is seen to be false.

But what if the world was like a game? Like chess. Black and white. Two sides. Good verse evil for the greater education of humanity. Each side dependent on the existence of the other to keep the game in play. A person can jump into this thought and almost drown himself into the vast depths to such a contemplation. Something as profound as this can only be experienced. I mean, you can't exactly tell a Christian that the good guys wear black and the white guys are the bad guys. You can't say that because they would never believe it. Not only would they never believe it, but they would now think you're trying to trick them. And to extent this might not be far from the truth. But at the highest level, the upper echelons to both sides, it stands to reason they are all on the same team. To be like one of us, to know good from evil, to know the world is nothing but a big show, means maybe the good guys wear black, the white guys are good too, but maybe everybody in between is here to learn the lessons of this projected game of life coming from the mind of one ultimate architect.

I'm just trying to run the numbers here. I'm trying to put all the additions of personal experiences together to figure out why I'm being given a chance to chose what side to play on. Because that's my choice. I can be black or white. Now I understand the values of all that's bad to be exactly what it is. Black is bad. White is good. But if somebody had to play black, well no better a guy to be the bad guy than the best good guys you can find. You wouldn't want a bad guy playing a bad guy, because that would be really bad for everybody. But then you have to live a life being around good guys playing bad guys being in the bad all the time, and that tends to rub off a bit. Eh nvm...this is way over your head.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 1:09:31 AM
At 11/20/2016 12:09:16 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/19/2016 11:46:02 PM, Harikrish wrote:

No

Why not?

But what if the world was like a game? Like chess. Black and white. Two sides. Good verse evil for the greater education of humanity. Each side dependent on the existence of the other to keep the game in play. A person can jump into this thought and almost drown himself into the vast depths to such a contemplation. Something as profound as this can only be experienced. I mean, you can't exactly tell a Christian that the good guys wear black and the white guys are the bad guys. You can't say that because they would never believe it. Not only would they never believe it, but they would now think you're trying to trick them. And to extent this might not be far from the truth. But at the highest level, the upper echelons to both sides, it stands to reason they are all on the same team. To be like one of us, to know good from evil, to know the world is nothing but a big show, means maybe the good guys wear black, the white guys are good too, but maybe everybody in between is here to learn the lessons of this projected game of life coming from the mind of one ultimate architect.

I'm just trying to run the numbers here. I'm trying to put all the additions of personal experiences together to figure out why I'm being given a chance to chose what side to play on. Because that's my choice. I can be black or white. Now I understand the values of all that's bad to be exactly what it is. Black is bad. White is good. But if somebody had to play black, well no better a guy to be the bad guy than the best good guys you can find. You wouldn't want a bad guy playing a bad guy, because that would be really bad for everybody. But then you have to live a life being around good guys playing bad guys being in the bad all the time, and that tends to rub off a bit. Eh nvm...this is way over your head.

You start with an 'if' and then begin to believe the rest is true. A pimp, a holocaust denier a drug dealer. You have been playing yourself. You chose your side and ended on the wrong side of history. How many more deaths will it take before you stay away from those who want to be free of your over burdening presence?