Total Posts:197|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

is honour killing part of shariah law???

Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 4:34:39 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

Don't be silly of course not.
But be warned . If you don't kill a infidel it makes it pretty hard to get into heaven .
So can you really afford not to .?
Did I mention that 3 honour killing heaven has a much nicer and bigger suites.
I mean. it's nowhere near as fancy as the 5 plus infidel kill heaven . But it's definitely better.
Hey did you happen to here about that new 20+heaven they opened up.
Wow hey. You live like a actual God .
You will never know a person that will be lucky enough to end up there.

So it's not asked of any to kill anybody.
It perfectly normal to live a average life after you die.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 10:33:10 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

Response: No.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 11:00:18 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 10:33:10 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

Response: No.

so do muslims do it illegally???????
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 11:06:57 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

Muslims don't need a reason to kill, they need a reason to live. If you look at the pathetic lives of Muslims with 800 million illiterate Muslims out of 1.4 billion, there is little honour in living. Now with the turmoil in the Middke East millions of Muslims are living in refugee camps and indiscriminately bombed out of their homes and neighbourhoods. There is no honour in killing these helpless Muslims. Most of them will never know what is defined as honour in the Quran because most Muslims are illiterate and those who can read are too busy killing Muslims to be called honourable.
You can stop asking these embarrassing questions which no Muslims wants to answer or have an honourable answer.
As-salamu alaykum.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 11:15:22 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 11:06:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

Muslims don't need a reason to kill, they need a reason to live. If you look at the pathetic lives of Muslims with 800 million illiterate Muslims out of 1.4 billion, there is little honour in living. Now with the turmoil in the Middke East millions of Muslims are living in refugee camps and indiscriminately bombed out of their homes and neighbourhoods. There is no honour in killing these helpless Muslims. Most of them will never know what is defined as honour in the Quran because most Muslims are illiterate and those who can read are too busy killing Muslims to be called honourable.
You can stop asking these embarrassing questions which no Muslims wants to answer or have an honourable answer.
As-salamu alaykum.

why is it an embarrassing question, we read about honour killings??
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 11:20:17 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 11:00:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:

so do muslims do it illegally???????

Response: They do it culturally. Whether it is illegal or not depends on whether or not the government allows it.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 11:21:31 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 11:20:17 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/20/2016 11:00:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:

so do muslims do it illegally???????

Response: They do it culturally. Whether it is illegal or not depends on whether or not the government allows it.

what rubbish, it must be legal if no one is prosecuted for it and they know it goes on..
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 12:59:55 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 11:15:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/20/2016 11:06:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

Muslims don't need a reason to kill, they need a reason to live. If you look at the pathetic lives of Muslims with 800 million illiterate Muslims out of 1.4 billion, there is little honour in living. Now with the turmoil in the Middke East millions of Muslims are living in refugee camps and indiscriminately bombed out of their homes and neighbourhoods. There is no honour in killing these helpless Muslims. Most of them will never know what is defined as honour in the Quran because most Muslims are illiterate and those who can read are too busy killing Muslims to be called honourable.
You can stop asking these embarrassing questions which no Muslims wants to answer or have an honourable answer.
As-salamu alaykum.

why is it an embarrassing question, we read about honour killings??

Then you must believe those killings were honourable. Tbe Quran also has 64 jihad verses to deal with infidels like you. They are also very honourable acts that Muslims must accept. It is only embarrassing to explain these killings, but very honourable to carry out.
uncung
Posts: 3,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:37:26 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

there is no such honor killing in Islam.
one has to find its term in Arabic before asking it.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:54:53 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 11:21:31 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/20/2016 11:20:17 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/20/2016 11:00:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:

so do muslims do it illegally???????

Response: They do it culturally. Whether it is illegal or not depends on whether or not the government allows it.

what rubbish, it must be legal if no one is prosecuted for it and they know it goes on..

That's a very "proper" way of looking at things. Anyone can write a "law" down, and make something illegal, but if you aren't willing to enforce it to the point they are willing to break it, well....Its not exactly legal, and aint exactly law either...Just words on a piece of paper. Such a state would be called lawlessness I believe.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:17:32 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 1:37:26 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

there is no such honor killing in Islam.
one has to find its term in Arabic before asking it.

Would you be willing to describe the situations under which it is okay to kill within the confines of Islam? Also, when you should kill, which I would assume is what people mean by honor killings.

I can't say the same for others but I will not use what you say against you.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:23:53 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 11:00:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/20/2016 10:33:10 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

Response: No.

so do muslims do it illegally???????

Sikhs do it too
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:25:40 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 1:37:26 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

there is no such honor killing in Islam.
one has to find its term in Arabic before asking it.

Why is arabic so important to your religion? God doesn't favour any language
uncung
Posts: 3,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:45:25 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 2:25:40 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:37:26 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

there is no such honor killing in Islam.
one has to find its term in Arabic before asking it.

Why is arabic so important to your religion? God doesn't favour any language

God accepts all languages. Even he has an angel who belongs to the tongues as much as the accents of the languages in the world. And each tongues keep praising the God in its own language.
In case of honor killing, since you accuse it is the part of islamic teaching then can you provide the islamic term (in arabic) of that practice?
uncung
Posts: 3,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:46:24 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 2:17:32 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:37:26 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

there is no such honor killing in Islam.
one has to find its term in Arabic before asking it.


Would you be willing to describe the situations under which it is okay to kill within the confines of Islam? Also, when you should kill, which I would assume is what people mean by honor killings.

I can't say the same for others but I will not use what you say against you.

which situation do you refer to?
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:48:32 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 2:46:24 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/21/2016 2:17:32 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:37:26 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

there is no such honor killing in Islam.
one has to find its term in Arabic before asking it.


Would you be willing to describe the situations under which it is okay to kill within the confines of Islam? Also, when you should kill, which I would assume is what people mean by honor killings.

I can't say the same for others but I will not use what you say against you.

which situation do you refer to?

I was hoping you would just provide a list and brief summary. Are their that many? I guess I should really just read the book on my own time so I can have proper context.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
uncung
Posts: 3,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:52:21 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 2:48:32 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/21/2016 2:46:24 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/21/2016 2:17:32 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:37:26 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

there is no such honor killing in Islam.
one has to find its term in Arabic before asking it.


Would you be willing to describe the situations under which it is okay to kill within the confines of Islam? Also, when you should kill, which I would assume is what people mean by honor killings.

I can't say the same for others but I will not use what you say against you.

which situation do you refer to?

I was hoping you would just provide a list and brief summary. Are their that many? I guess I should really just read the book on my own time so I can have proper context.

what about the death punishment for the serial killers? is that accounted?
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:56:57 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 2:52:21 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/21/2016 2:48:32 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/21/2016 2:46:24 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/21/2016 2:17:32 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:37:26 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

there is no such honor killing in Islam.
one has to find its term in Arabic before asking it.


Would you be willing to describe the situations under which it is okay to kill within the confines of Islam? Also, when you should kill, which I would assume is what people mean by honor killings.

I can't say the same for others but I will not use what you say against you.

which situation do you refer to?

I was hoping you would just provide a list and brief summary. Are their that many? I guess I should really just read the book on my own time so I can have proper context.

what about the death punishment for the serial killers? is that accounted?

Yes.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 10:00:54 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 12:59:55 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/20/2016 11:15:22 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/20/2016 11:06:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/20/2016 3:59:53 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I've asked this question on many forums and have not yet had an answer...

Muslims don't need a reason to kill, they need a reason to live. If you look at the pathetic lives of Muslims with 800 million illiterate Muslims out of 1.4 billion, there is little honour in living. Now with the turmoil in the Middke East millions of Muslims are living in refugee camps and indiscriminately bombed out of their homes and neighbourhoods. There is no honour in killing these helpless Muslims. Most of them will never know what is defined as honour in the Quran because most Muslims are illiterate and those who can read are too busy killing Muslims to be called honourable.
You can stop asking these embarrassing questions which no Muslims wants to answer or have an honourable answer.
As-salamu alaykum.

why is it an embarrassing question, we read about honour killings??

Then you must believe those killings were honourable. Tbe Quran also has 64 jihad verses to deal with infidels like you. They are also very honourable acts that Muslims must accept. It is only embarrassing to explain these killings, but very honourable to carry out.

there is no honour in killing, i just use the term they use to make murder seem correct..

64 wow, the religion of peace does spread such love and tolerance to everyone...

by infidel you mean someone who does not believe or follow islam...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 10:05:43 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 1:54:53 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/20/2016 11:21:31 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/20/2016 11:20:17 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/20/2016 11:00:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:

so do muslims do it illegally???????

Response: They do it culturally. Whether it is illegal or not depends on whether or not the government allows it.

what rubbish, it must be legal if no one is prosecuted for it and they know it goes on..

That's a very "proper" way of looking at things. Anyone can write a "law" down, and make something illegal, but if you aren't willing to enforce it to the point they are willing to break it, well....Its not exactly legal, and aint exactly law either...Just words on a piece of paper. Such a state would be called lawlessness I believe.

Exactly, if they allow it to happen it cannot be against the law..
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 11:32:28 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/20/2016 11:21:31 PM, graceofgod wrote:

what rubbish, it must be legal if no one is prosecuted for it and they know it goes on..

Response: That is what I just said. If the government allows it, then clearly it's legal according to government. Not according to Islam.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 12:24:50 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 11:32:28 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/20/2016 11:21:31 PM, graceofgod wrote:

what rubbish, it must be legal if no one is prosecuted for it and they know it goes on..

Response: That is what I just said. If the government allows it, then clearly it's legal according to government. Not according to Islam.

so if it is legal is it by shariah law??? or something else in the koran...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 12:28:41 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 12:24:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:

so if it is legal is it by shariah law??? or something else in the koran...

Response: Once again, it is by culture. No teaching in Islam condones or supports honour killings. It is a cultural practice that some Muslims do and try to support their cultural practice by claiming it is Islamic.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 12:31:12 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 12:28:41 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/21/2016 12:24:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:

so if it is legal is it by shariah law??? or something else in the koran...

Response: Once again, it is by culture. No teaching in Islam condones or supports honour killings. It is a cultural practice that some Muslims do and try to support their cultural practice by claiming it is Islamic.

so you are claiming the koran does not support honour killing or killing gays.??

and when it happens it is illegal??

yet why do the govt. do nothing to stop it, if they condone it they support it's legality...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:06:20 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 12:31:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:


so you are claiming the koran does not support honour killing or killing gays.??

and when it happens it is illegal??

yet why do the govt. do nothing to stop it, if they condone it they support it's legality...

Response: Once again, because it is a cultural practice that those in government favor and use Islam to condone the cultural practice.
bulproof
Posts: 25,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:07:53 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 1:06:20 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/21/2016 12:31:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:


so you are claiming the koran does not support honour killing or killing gays.??

and when it happens it is illegal??

yet why do the govt. do nothing to stop it, if they condone it they support it's legality...

Response: Once again, because it is a cultural practice that those in government favor and use Islam to condone the cultural practice.
Response: Yet your weak rebuttals show otherwise.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:09:00 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 1:06:20 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/21/2016 12:31:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:


so you are claiming the koran does not support honour killing or killing gays.??

and when it happens it is illegal??

yet why do the govt. do nothing to stop it, if they condone it they support it's legality...

Response: Once again, because it is a cultural practice that those in government favor and use Islam to condone the cultural practice.

so why is it almost exclusively in muslim countries...
bulproof
Posts: 25,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:15:05 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 1:09:00 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:06:20 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/21/2016 12:31:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:


so you are claiming the koran does not support honour killing or killing gays.??

and when it happens it is illegal??

yet why do the govt. do nothing to stop it, if they condone it they support it's legality...

Response: Once again, because it is a cultural practice that those in government favor and use Islam to condone the cultural practice.

so why is it almost exclusively in muslim countries...
It ain't but you're to stupid to know that. Dummy.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin