Jump to topic:

Suicide.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 11:46:17 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Why don't you godists who are so keen on having a "real life" with your god in heaven just take a short cut and kill yourselves.
WooHoo ticket to heaven, what could be better?
Just kill yourself.
I don't know why you didn't think of it but you are most welcome.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 12:23:48 PM
At 11/21/2016 11:46:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
Why don't you godists who are so keen on having a "real life" with your god in heaven just take a short cut and kill yourselves.
Just kill yourself.

Not a very nice post Bulproof. No one should be encouraged to commit suicide even if you only mean it in jest!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 12:46:36 PM
At 11/21/2016 12:23:48 PM, tarantula wrote:
Just kill yourself.

Not a very nice post Bulproof. No one should be encouraged to commit suicide even if you only mean it in jest!
It's pretty simple, the godists desperately want to go to heaven and be with their god. That path is only open to them when they DIE, they can just kill themselves and they achieve the purpose for which they were born.
I don't think they actually believe in heaven and their god, they actually know what you and I know. When you die you are dead and no caveman fantasy will change that.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 12:52:49 PM
At 11/21/2016 12:46:36 PM, bulproof wrote:
Just kill yourself.

It's pretty simple, the godists desperately want to go to heaven and be with their god. That path is only open to them when they DIE, they can just kill themselves and they achieve the purpose for which they were born.
I don't think they actually believe in heaven and their god, they actually know what you and I know. When you die you are dead and no caveman fantasy will change that.

Thats is why Christianity put in a little clause thats says that suicide is a mortal sin, AKA, kill yourself and you wont go to heaven.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 12:59:31 PM
At 11/21/2016 12:52:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
Just kill yourself.

Thats is why Christianity put in a little clause thats says that suicide is a mortal sin, AKA, kill yourself and you wont go to heaven.
But you are wrong. There is only ONE unforgivable sin and that is taking the piss out of the Spook and since god is all forgiving he will forgive any sin that is NOT the unforgivable sin.
Loophole opened for all godists to go top 'em selves.
Silly_Billy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:01:49 PM
At 11/21/2016 12:59:31 PM, bulproof wrote:
Just kill yourself.

But you are wrong. There is only ONE unforgivable sin and that is taking the piss out of the Spook and since god is all forgiving he will forgive any sin that is NOT the unforgivable sin.

The ONE unforgivable sin is to take the piss out of the Spook? Who the hell is Spook?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:10:38 PM
At 11/21/2016 1:01:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/21/2016 12:59:31 PM, bulproof wrote:
Just kill yourself.

The ONE unforgivable sin is to take the piss out of the Spook? Who the hell is Spook?
The Holy Ghost of course.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:18:41 PM
Just kill yourself.

Before one of your goddists says it I may as well jump in with their answer....
"Why don't you go to Hell?"
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 3:13:03 PM
At 11/21/2016 1:18:41 PM, Willows wrote:
Just kill yourself.

Before one of your goddists says it I may as well jump in with their answer....
"Why don't you go to Hell?"
I am if that shiit is true, but I'm betting on oblivion.
Why do you think they won't kill themselves given the beliefs they claim?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 3:15:46 PM
And only the atho/agno have had the guts to respond. Godists really are cowards when their beliefs are examined.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 3:19:20 PM
Just kill yourself.

Please test out the theory bulproof. If it works, tell God to send us a message and we'll all do the same.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 3:28:37 PM
At 11/21/2016 3:19:20 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Just kill yourself.

Please test out the theory bulproof. If it works, tell God to send us a message and we'll all do the same.
Got fuk all to do with me it's you godists beliefs I'm espousing. Are you afraid of your beliefs?
When you die you go to heaven, cos you've been a good little girl. Hooray.
You really want to go to heaven so you kill yourself. Hooray.
What is your problem other than being a coward and not believing that you will go to heaven?
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 3:41:23 PM
At 11/21/2016 3:28:37 PM, bulproof wrote:
Just kill yourself.

Got fuk all to do with me it's you godists beliefs I'm espousing. Are you afraid of your beliefs?
What is your problem other than being a coward and not believing that you will go to heaven?

I don't have a problem, I just want a guinea pig to test out this concept. I highly doubt anybody would miss you if you did.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 3:48:16 PM
At 11/21/2016 3:41:23 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 11/21/2016 3:28:37 PM, bulproof wrote:
Just kill yourself.

I don't have a problem, I just want a guinea pig to test out this concept. I highly doubt anybody would miss you if you did.
Not my belief honey so why would I? You probably need to eat something other than bamboo if you want your brain to work.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 8:15:50 PM

Help others to know the truth and love. :)
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 9:18:01 PM
Just kill yourself.

In my belief, there is nothing wrong with Suicide. That is the ticket out of this world if you can't handle it... but, if you are hip enough to know what this means, suicide is the same as a rage quit. What are the implications of rage quitting? You are weak, you lack skill, you will never acquire the new skill bc you quit, you leave your team one man down, etc... If one were to rage quit, a good way would be to make sure their "team" knows about it and agrees... bc ultimately... who wants to play with a rage quitter? But, if done right... there is nothing wrong with it. Why do you think depressed people that are thinking of rage quitting really want to talk about it - want someone to connect and understand them? Preparation.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 9:38:56 PM
At 11/21/2016 3:15:46 PM, bulproof wrote:
And only the atho/agno have had the guts to respond. Godists really are cowards when their beliefs are examined.

I'm guessing they don't respond for the same reason I don't respond to threads that are nothing more than a petty potshot at atheists.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 2:48:59 AM
At 11/21/2016 9:38:56 PM, Casten wrote:

I'm guessing they don't respond for the same reason I don't respond to threads that are nothing more than a petty potshot at atheists.
My threads are an attempt to make the godists see the absurdity of their beliefs and to point out just how much they are not prepared to test their beliefs, they really are afraid that it is all crap and there ain't no heaven.
Their cowardice is on display for all to see by their lack of response to both this and the abortion thread.
Godists don't believe in heaven is the only conclusion to be made.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 2:51:39 AM
At 11/21/2016 8:15:50 PM, 12_13 wrote:

Help others to know the truth and love. :)
You are the ignorant hypocrite of the site.
Osmium
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 3:30:54 AM
Just kill yourself.

Now you're just being mean. Plus, you know that suicide is a sin for most of them. They can't do that.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 3:39:05 AM
At 11/22/2016 3:30:54 AM, Osmium wrote:
Just kill yourself.

Now you're just being mean. Plus, you know that suicide is a sin for most of them. They can't do that.
I'm not being mean at all, if they believe what they say they believe then suicide is the most rational course they can take.
Only one sin is unforgivable and it ain't suicide. An all forgiving god would surely welcome them with open tentacles.
If you people see meanness and hate in these threads then you need to examine your standards of humanity, I'm not even being facetious I'm making a very relevant query, it would seem one that the godists lack the courage to answer.
All of what I have said are christian beliefs, so face up to it godists.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 4:28:26 AM
At 11/22/2016 2:48:59 AM, bulproof wrote:

My threads are an attempt to make the godists see the absurdity of their beliefs and to point out just how much they are not prepared to test their beliefs, they really are afraid that it is all crap and there ain't no heaven.
Their cowardice is on display for all to see by their lack of response to both this and the abortion thread.

Eh, most theists I know do not allow belief in the afterlife to drain life itself of worth or meaning. I suppose the idea is that once you go to heaven, you aren't affecting the lives of others anymore. Your story is over. You can't spread the word of God, help anyone, or make the world a better place. You're supposed to do the most with the time given to you.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 4:36:16 AM
At 11/22/2016 4:28:26 AM, Casten wrote:

Eh, most theists I know do not allow belief in the afterlife to drain life itself of worth or meaning. I suppose the idea is that once you go to heaven, you aren't affecting the lives of others anymore. Your story is over. You can't spread the word of God, help anyone, or make the world a better place. You're supposed to do the most with the time given to you.
Their purpose for existence is to spend eternity with their god.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 4:39:34 AM
At 11/22/2016 4:36:16 AM, bulproof wrote:

And to help as many people as possible find their way to eternity with God, too.
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 4:47:44 AM
Just kill yourself.

Because there's still time to spread the truth and have others come to believe in God while you're alive.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 4:56:29 AM
At 11/22/2016 4:39:34 AM, Casten wrote:
At 11/22/2016 4:36:16 AM, bulproof wrote:

And to help as many people as possible find their way to eternity with God, too.
And so the abortion thread.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 4:57:47 AM
At 11/22/2016 4:47:44 AM, Benshapiro wrote:
Just kill yourself.

Because there's still time to spread the truth and have others come to believe in God while you're alive.
That's not a part of your god given purpose which is to spend eternity in the loving arms of your god.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 6:09:37 AM
At 11/22/2016 3:30:54 AM, Osmium wrote:
Just kill yourself.

It's not specifically a sin in the Bible. The church tried to close this loophole by declaring it a sin. They used some vague scripture about treating your body as a temple. How better to treat your body as a temple than to have a clean death rather than let the body become old and decrepit or, worse still, end up with Alzheimer's where you don't even know your own relatives anymore.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 6:11:19 AM
Just kill yourself.

I thought that was the job of the Bible.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 6:26:03 AM
At 11/22/2016 6:11:19 AM, dee-em wrote:
Just kill yourself.

I thought that was the job of the Bible.

The message needs messengers, I suppose.