Total Posts:104|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheists being introduced to Reality

ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.
bulproof
Posts: 25,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 11:57:06 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.
As soon as I saw thangs post I knew it would be hilarious.
You always are thang. But what is it that's funny? You always say nothing but you always use so many words to do so, this time you've just said nothing.
Wassup?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
KwLm
Posts: 493
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 11:59:36 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

Yes, that video is quite entertaining, yet its about "sovereign citizens" - "Sovereign Citizens Getting Owned - Compilation" You seem to be confused about something Thang, you know, where it's about people getting law wrong, nothing to do with atheists?
bulproof
Posts: 25,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 12:48:59 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I just watched thang's video and it's almost as funny as his posts and just as relevant.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:03:16 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 11:59:36 AM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

Yes, that video is quite entertaining, yet its about "sovereign citizens" - "Sovereign Citizens Getting Owned - Compilation" You seem to be confused about something Thang, you know, where it's about people getting law wrong, nothing to do with atheists?

lol. I should have titled it "Sunday School Teachers getting being harrassed".

This is what happens when a whole group of pampered morons get told repeatedly that they are their own moral authority.

Wonder if any of them have ever thought about what the country would actually be like if their philosophy was enacted?

They are all exactly like the atheists here. They are right because......they are right. They will decide what the law is, because it is ........whatever they think it is.

In this analogy, Ethan is the Cop who introduces them to Mr. Reality, the handcuffs are his impeccable logic, and his quips of course are the tasers.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:03:46 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:31:21 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 1:03:46 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".

So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for you to knee-jerk into a "Prove your God exists" rant?? Is it that you atheists are unwilling to debate anything else or are you unable?

Seems like the latter.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:40:07 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 1:31:21 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:03:46 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".

So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for you to knee-jerk into a "Prove your God exists" rant?? Is it that you atheists are unwilling to debate anything else or are you unable?

Seems like the latter.

Hell no, it only became that trigger because you posted it in a forum about 'religion'. If you had posted it in another forum, it would probably have triggered something else. Ofcoarse my second thought was, "That is Fatihah all over". let's face it, Fatihah is not someone that you want to have arguing for you in your corner.
bulproof
Posts: 25,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 1:41:14 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 1:31:21 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:03:46 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".

So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for you to knee-jerk into a "Prove your God exists" rant?? Is it that you atheists are unwilling to debate anything else or are you unable?

Seems like the latter.
hahahahahaha
look at the thread title and who wrote it.
Sheeeeeeit you are funny thang.
So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for poor little thang to relate it to atheism.
I've told you before thang...............................learn what atheism is before you keep making such a fool of yourself.
But keep posting, I always get a laugh as do many others.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:14:03 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 1:40:07 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:31:21 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:03:46 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".

So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for you to knee-jerk into a "Prove your God exists" rant?? Is it that you atheists are unwilling to debate anything else or are you unable?

Seems like the latter.

Hell no, it only became that trigger because you posted it in a forum about 'religion'. If you had posted it in another forum, it would probably have triggered something else. Ofcoarse my second thought was, "That is Fatihah all over". let's face it, Fatihah is not someone that you want to have arguing for you in your corner.

But it is obvious you'd prefer to be debating her. The videos are about logic, not God. (though I know you are incapable of debating anything other than "Prove God exists".

These idiots simply declare themselves sovereign and expect everyone else to pretend reality resides between their ears. What they believe is true, because they believe it. Exactly like atheists. So they don't think they have to support their claims or present any factual arguments. They enter confrontations with the government as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect the authorities to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

Atheist here use the exact method.
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:17:25 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 1:41:14 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:31:21 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:03:46 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".

So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for you to knee-jerk into a "Prove your God exists" rant?? Is it that you atheists are unwilling to debate anything else or are you unable?

Seems like the latter.
hahahahahaha
look at the thread title and who wrote it.
Sheeeeeeit you are funny thang.
So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for poor little thang to relate it to atheism.
I've told you before thang...............................learn what atheism is before you keep making such a fool of yourself.
But keep posting, I always get a laugh as do many others.

Case in point. No logical arguments. No refutes. Just what he believes. What he believes is right, and anyone not acknowledging this is laughable.

Why? Because he believes it of course.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:35:54 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 2:14:03 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:40:07 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:31:21 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:03:46 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".

So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for you to knee-jerk into a "Prove your God exists" rant?? Is it that you atheists are unwilling to debate anything else or are you unable?

Seems like the latter.

Hell no, it only became that trigger because you posted it in a forum about 'religion'. If you had posted it in another forum, it would probably have triggered something else. Of coarse my second thought was, "That is Fatihah all over". let's face it, Fatihah is not someone that you want to have arguing for you in your corner.

But it is obvious you'd prefer to be debating her. The videos are about logic, not God. (though I know you are incapable of debating anything other than "Prove God exists".


The video's may be but the topic that you put up is "Atheists being introduced to Reality", so i misread Atheist (not really but i easily could have). You only have yourself to blame that i responded the way I did and in fact, you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing, you are debating Theists debating God whereas i only made an observation.

These idiots simply declare themselves sovereign and expect everyone else to pretend reality resides between their ears. What they believe is true, because they believe it. Exactly like atheists. So they don't think they have to support their claims or present any factual arguments. They enter confrontations with the government as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect the authorities to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

Atheist here use the exact method.

As do the theists. The only difference of course is that Atheist thinking is based on scientific thinking which requires scientific evidence to validate itself whereas Theist thinking is based on superstition and any scientific evidence that invalidates that superstition is ridiculed. The Evolution debate is a very good example of this.

So they don't think they have to support their claims or present any factual arguments

Atheists do support their claims and do present factual arguments, please give me an example where they don't. Theists however provide nothing of the sort. In other words, what you are accusing the Atheists of doing is exaclty what you as a Theist do.

Damn, now you have made it into an argument about God anyway.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:44:17 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 2:17:25 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:41:14 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:31:21 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:03:46 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".

So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for you to knee-jerk into a "Prove your God exists" rant?? Is it that you atheists are unwilling to debate anything else or are you unable?

Seems like the latter.
hahahahahaha
look at the thread title and who wrote it.
Sheeeeeeit you are funny thang.
So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for poor little thang to relate it to atheism.
I've told you before thang...............................learn what atheism is before you keep making such a fool of yourself.
But keep posting, I always get a laugh as do many others.

Case in point. No logical arguments. No refutes. Just what he believes. What he believes is right, and anyone not acknowledging this is laughable.

Why? Because he believes it of course.

He did make an argument, his argument is that you made it into the knee-jerk "Prove that your God exists" rant and that your accusation that I it did was extremely ironic because the only thing that I had done was what you had doen first, namely making an observation after seeing that video.
bulproof
Posts: 25,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 2:54:54 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 2:17:25 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:41:14 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:31:21 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/21/2016 1:03:46 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".

So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for you to knee-jerk into a "Prove your God exists" rant?? Is it that you atheists are unwilling to debate anything else or are you unable?

Seems like the latter.
hahahahahaha
look at the thread title and who wrote it.
Sheeeeeeit you are funny thang.
So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for poor little thang to relate it to atheism.
I've told you before thang...............................learn what atheism is before you keep making such a fool of yourself.
But keep posting, I always get a laugh as do many others.

Case in point. No logical arguments. No refutes. Just what he believes. What he believes is right, and anyone not acknowledging this is laughable.

Why? Because he believes it of course.
Did you goddamn see them atheists tellin' them officers how they was wrong about god's existence? Goddamn good ole boy thang dun seen it and all yous white folks should see it to.
Them what you seein' in the thangs videos are all atheists and you can tell cos they keeps saying how much they don't believe in thangs god.
I love thang's posts to this forum.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fly
Posts: 2,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 3:42:22 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

The police often have to deal with a type of person most of us don't even realize exists... although the internet is starting to give the rest of us a better awareness of how many loonies are actually out there...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2016 4:42:29 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 2:14:03 PM, ethang5 wrote:

But it is obvious you'd prefer to be debating her. The videos are about logic, not God. (though I know you are incapable of debating anything other than "Prove God exists".

These idiots simply declare themselves sovereign and expect everyone else to pretend reality resides between their ears. What they believe is true, because they believe it. Exactly like theists. So they don't think they have to support their claims or present any factual arguments. They enter confrontations with everyone else as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect everyone to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

Theist here use the exact method.

fixd
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Osmium
Posts: 78
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 4:05:32 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

I didn't find it hilarious. It was more like a train wreck that I had a difficult time looking away from. Morbidly entertaining. But I have to ask, what does this have to do with atheists being introduced to reality?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 1:09:01 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".

So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for you to knee-jerk into a "Prove your God exists" rant?? Is it that you atheists are unwilling to debate anything else or are you unable?

Seems like the latter.

Hell no, it only became that trigger because you posted it in a forum about 'religion'. If you had posted it in another forum, it would probably have triggered something else. Ofcoarse my second thought was, "That is Fatihah all over". let's face it, Fatihah is not someone that you want to have arguing for you in your corner.

But it is obvious you'd prefer to be debating her. The videos are about logic, not God. (though I know you are incapable of debating anything other than "Prove God exists".

These idiots simply declare themselves sovereign and expect everyone else to pretend reality resides between their ears. What they believe is true, because they believe it. Exactly like atheists. So they don't think they have to support their claims or present any factual arguments.

...? Granted, this video I haven't see (yet), but if its anything like other Sovereign Citizen videos, they are more than happy to quote statute of whatever they can find, quote legal authority of whatever they can find, and assert bizarre interpretation of those quotes and statutes.

I don't know if it was included in this montage, but there was one young lady (before claiming to be 'raped' from hand cuffs being applied...) whom attempted to quote the Articles of Confederation as a means of asserting her sovereignty. Seriously. I am not certain how that is not supporting their claim, even if it is out dated by quite a bit of time.

They enter confrontations with the government as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect the authorities to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

True. And some take it before the judge attempting to use the same interpretations and semantics hoping it will hold weight.


Atheist here use the exact method.

Atheists use old and out dated references/statute to conduct as a means of escaping authority or accountability?

I think you have your parties muddled, Ethan.

In either case, I can't help but noticed you turned (another) non-religion related issue into a religion related issue to attempt to be viewed (again) by DDO's largest audience.

Are you confident something like this might not belong in... perhaps the society or politics forum?

Naw, course not.

You need an audience, and to make a jab. ;) Its okay, promise, no one will notice.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 5:39:08 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 3:42:22 PM, Fly wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

The police often have to deal with a type of person most of us don't even realize exists... although the internet is starting to give the rest of us a better awareness of how many loonies are actually out there...

We are DDO have had a pretty good idea for a while now.

But when man rejects God authority, it isn't long before he starts to reject ALL authority. Secular humanists will one day have to figure out how to stop the ball from rolling downhill.

Cause when every dweeb and his uncle is rolling down main street with his own set of morals he thinks is "superior" to everyone else's, America be be too much fun!
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 5:41:03 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/21/2016 4:42:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/21/2016 2:14:03 PM, ethang5 wrote:

But it is obvious you'd prefer to be debating her. The videos are about logic, not God. (though I know you are incapable of debating anything other than "Prove God exists".

These idiots simply declare themselves sovereign and expect everyone else to pretend reality resides between their ears. What they believe is true, because they believe it. Exactly like theists. So they don't think they have to support their claims or present any factual arguments. They enter confrontations with everyone else as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect everyone to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

Theist here use the exact method.

fixd

Yet theist don't need to "fix" the post of any atheists to demonstrate the point.
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 5:43:02 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 4:05:32 AM, Osmium wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

I didn't find it hilarious. It was more like a train wreck that I had a difficult time looking away from. Morbidly entertaining. But I have to ask, what does this have to do with atheists being introduced to reality?

I'll give you 3 guesses and we'll throw out the first 2. Obtuse looks good on you!
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 5:57:04 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 1:09:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".

So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for you to knee-jerk into a "Prove your God exists" rant?? Is it that you atheists are unwilling to debate anything else or are you unable?

Seems like the latter.

Hell no, it only became that trigger because you posted it in a forum about 'religion'. If you had posted it in another forum, it would probably have triggered something else. Ofcoarse my second thought was, "That is Fatihah all over". let's face it, Fatihah is not someone that you want to have arguing for you in your corner.

But it is obvious you'd prefer to be debating her. The videos are about logic, not God. (though I know you are incapable of debating anything other than "Prove God exists".

These idiots simply declare themselves sovereign and expect everyone else to pretend reality resides between their ears. What they believe is true, because they believe it. Exactly like atheists. So they don't think they have to support their claims or present any factual arguments.

...? Granted, this video I haven't see (yet), but if its anything like other Sovereign Citizen videos, they are more than happy to quote statute of whatever they can find, quote legal authority of whatever they can find, and assert bizarre interpretation of those quotes and statutes.

I don't know if it was included in this montage, but there was one young lady (before claiming to be 'raped' from hand cuffs being applied...) whom attempted to quote the Articles of Confederation as a means of asserting her sovereignty. Seriously. I am not certain how that is not supporting their claim, even if it is out dated by quite a bit of time.

They enter confrontations with the government as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect the authorities to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

True. And some take it before the judge attempting to use the same interpretations and semantics hoping it will hold weight.


Atheist here use the exact method.

Atheists use old and out dated references/statute to conduct as a means of escaping authority or accountability?

The same method slick. The same method. They enter confrontations with theists as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect theists to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

Thinking is not your enemy FJ.

I think you have your parties muddled, Ethan.

Something muddled FJ, that is for sure. ( I left that where you can deceitfully edit it and then later claim you didn't care after I answered. Nice of me huh?)

In either case, I can't help but noticed you turned (another) non-religion related issue into a religion related issue to attempt to be viewed (again) by DDO's largest audience.

The nerve of me, a theist posting on the Religion board. Again, you seem to think you know my intent. Shall we debunk your mind reading skills again?

Are you confident something like this might not belong in... perhaps the society or politics forum?

It is perfectly normal that you are still stinging from that whupping you got last time. Don't feel embarrassed or stigmatized. It's ok that you have some bitterness.

Naw, course not.

Ethan does what he wants!

You need an audience, and to make a jab. ;)

Thanks for being part of the audience, and taking the jabs like a champ.

Its okay, promise, no one will notice.

Don't make promises you don't intend to keep. Errr... sorry, slick, forgot for a moment who I was talking to.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 6:10:17 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

It is funny, the moment i saw it i though, "Yeah, that's indeed how Theists argue in favour of the existence of God".

So now even a video with no mention of anything religious is a trigger for you to knee-jerk into a "Prove your God exists" rant?? Is it that you atheists are unwilling to debate anything else or are you unable?

Seems like the latter.

Hell no, it only became that trigger because you posted it in a forum about 'religion'. If you had posted it in another forum, it would probably have triggered something else. Ofcoarse my second thought was, "That is Fatihah all over". let's face it, Fatihah is not someone that you want to have arguing for you in your corner.

But it is obvious you'd prefer to be debating her. The videos are about logic, not God. (though I know you are incapable of debating anything other than "Prove God exists".

These idiots simply declare themselves sovereign and expect everyone else to pretend reality resides between their ears. What they believe is true, because they believe it. Exactly like atheists. So they don't think they have to support their claims or present any factual arguments.

...? Granted, this video I haven't see (yet), but if its anything like other Sovereign Citizen videos, they are more than happy to quote statute of whatever they can find, quote legal authority of whatever they can find, and assert bizarre interpretation of those quotes and statutes.

I don't know if it was included in this montage, but there was one young lady (before claiming to be 'raped' from hand cuffs being applied...) whom attempted to quote the Articles of Confederation as a means of asserting her sovereignty. Seriously. I am not certain how that is not supporting their claim, even if it is out dated by quite a bit of time.

They enter confrontations with the government as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect the authorities to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

True. And some take it before the judge attempting to use the same interpretations and semantics hoping it will hold weight.


Atheist here use the exact method.

Atheists use old and out dated references/statute to conduct as a means of escaping authority or accountability?

The same method slick. The same method. They enter confrontations with theists as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect theists to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

Thinking is not your enemy FJ.

And you don't think theists do that at all, right? Just expect other people to accept their claim, no evidence etc?

I think you have your parties muddled, Ethan.

Something muddled FJ, that is for sure. ( I left that where you can deceitfully edit it and then later claim you didn't care after I answered. Nice of me huh?)

Naw, I like the fact you are agreeing with me, even if what you think are self serving reasons.

In either case, I can't help but noticed you turned (another) non-religion related issue into a religion related issue to attempt to be viewed (again) by DDO's largest audience.

The nerve of me, a theist posting on the Religion board. Again, you seem to think you know my intent. Shall we debunk your mind reading skills again?

With a non-religious topic. Posting to the religion board with a NON religious topic. Sort of like how some bot came on to hawk love potions, except you do it consciously. Not sure which is worse, really.

Are you confident something like this might not belong in... perhaps the society or politics forum?

It is perfectly normal that you are still stinging from that whupping you got last time. Don't feel embarrassed or stigmatized. It's ok that you have some bitterness.

I noticed you didn't answer the question: Are you confident something like this might not belong in... perhaps the society or politics forum?


Naw, course not.

Ethan does what he wants!

Kinda childish when you put it like that, but, do, go on.

You need an audience, and to make a jab. ;)

Thanks for being part of the audience, and taking the jabs like a champ.

Again, thanks for agreeing. -ominous score-

Its okay, promise, no one will notice.

Don't make promises you don't intend to keep. Errr... sorry, slick, forgot for a moment who I was talking to.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Osmium
Posts: 78
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 7:39:11 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 5:43:02 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 4:05:32 AM, Osmium wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

I didn't find it hilarious. It was more like a train wreck that I had a difficult time looking away from. Morbidly entertaining. But I have to ask, what does this have to do with atheists being introduced to reality?

I'll give you 3 guesses and we'll throw out the first 2. Obtuse looks good on you!

I wear it well, yes, and thank you.

Being wilfully stubborn isn't exclusive to any one set of people with religious or "anti-religious" viewpoints. In my experience anyone can become extremely defiant and argumentative while defending a spiritual belief, disbelief, or social ideology.

I'm not saying that you are wrong about some people acting ridiculous here. I've seen some of it for myself already. I just haven't seen it through your point of view and it's difficult for me to understand why you liken the atheists here to the people in that video. I'm sure you have your reasons.
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 2:46:07 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 6:10:17 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

These idiots simply declare themselves sovereign and expect everyone else to pretend reality resides between their ears. What they believe is true, because they believe it. Exactly like atheists. So they don't think they have to support their claims or present any factual arguments.

...? Granted, this video I haven't see (yet), but if its anything like other Sovereign Citizen videos, they are more than happy to quote statute of whatever they can find, quote legal authority of whatever they can find, and assert bizarre interpretation of those quotes and statutes.

I don't know if it was included in this montage, but there was one young lady (before claiming to be 'raped' from hand cuffs being applied...) whom attempted to quote the Articles of Confederation as a means of asserting her sovereignty. Seriously. I am not certain how that is not supporting their claim, even if it is out dated by quite a bit of time.

They enter confrontations with the government as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect the authorities to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

True. And some take it before the judge attempting to use the same interpretations and semantics hoping it will hold weight.

Atheist here use the exact method.

Atheists use old and out dated references/statute to conduct as a means of escaping authority or accountability?

The same method slick. The same method. They enter confrontations with theists as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect theists to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

Thinking is not your enemy FJ.

And you don't think theists do that at all, right?

No. Some do. But atheists make it seem like a lack of logic is a requirement for atheism. The logical atheist is an an anomaly.

Just expect other people to accept their claim, no evidence etc?

Some do. But again, atheists seem to think their beliefs have been written into natural law.

I think you have your parties muddled, Ethan.

Something muddled FJ, that is for sure. ( I left that where you can deceitfully edit it and then later claim you didn't care after I answered. Nice of me huh?)

Naw, I like the fact you are agreeing with me, even if what you think are self serving reasons.

I have no problem disagreeing with you when you are logical. I don't see atheists and theists like tribes. I feel no hesitation to agree with you when you are logical.

In either case, I can't help but noticed you turned (another) non-religion related issue into a religion related issue to attempt to be viewed (again) by DDO's largest audience.

The nerve of me, a theist posting on the Religion board. Again, you seem to think you know my intent. Shall we debunk your mind reading skills again?

With a non-religious topic. Posting to the religion board with a NON religious topic. Sort of like how some bot came on to hawk love potions, except you do it consciously. Not sure which is worse, really.

Wait, let me guess, you want to "threaten" me with reporting again right? The only thing I'm "hawking" is lolz FJ, and if you have a mirror I'll show you the product.

Are you confident something like this might not belong in... perhaps the society or politics forum?

It is perfectly normal that you are still stinging from that whupping you got last time. Don't feel embarrassed or stigmatized. It's ok that you have some bitterness.

I noticed you didn't answer the question:

As rational people will do when a dweeb follows them around asking the same question they've asked and you've answered before. But that was very observant of you FJ. I'll dub you eagle-eye slick.

Naw, course not.

Ethan does what he wants!

Kinda childish when you put it like that, but, do, go on.

lol. Still think your thoughts are riveting to the rest of us huh? Yawn.

You need an audience, and to make a jab. ;)

Thanks for being part of the audience, and taking the jabs like a champ.

Again, thanks for agreeing. -ominous score-

You're welcome. -cue laugh track-

Its okay, promise, no one will notice.

Don't make promises you don't intend to keep. Errr... sorry, slick, forgot for a moment who I was talking to.
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 3:11:28 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 4:05:32 AM, Osmium wrote:
At 11/21/2016 11:51:32 AM, ethang5 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

I can watch these over and over again.

I'm sorry SIr/Maam, but that thing between your ears is not Mr. Reality, here, let me introduce you to the real Mr. Reality.

Hilarity.

I didn't find it hilarious. It was more like a train wreck that I had a difficult time looking away from. Morbidly entertaining. But I have to ask, what does this have to do with atheists being introduced to reality?

I'll give you 3 guesses and we'll throw out the first 2. Obtuse looks good on you!

I wear it well, yes, and thank you.

You are most welcome friend.

Being wilfully stubborn isn't exclusive to any one set of people with religious or "anti-religious" viewpoints.

True. But I was referring to a lack of logic, not stubbornness.

In my experience anyone can become extremely defiant and argumentative while defending a spiritual belief, disbelief, or social ideology.

True. And anyone can strap on a bomb vest and blow up a market while defending a spiritual belief, disbelief, or social ideology. But you perhaps will notice that some people do it much more often than others.

I'm not saying that you are wrong about some people acting ridiculous here. I've seen some of it for myself already.

How could you miss it?

I just haven't seen it through your point of view and it's difficult for me to understand why you liken the atheists here to the people in that video. I'm sure you have your reasons.

Atheists here use the same reasoning process. They get incubated at atheist camp on the net and then come here simply bursting with sovereign atheist fervor. Perfect examples of this are Dumposer, Harikrishna, djr, or bully. They tell us they are right, ...well, because they are right. We are wrong because they have unanimously decided that we aren't right. They seem genuinely confused and incredulous when we question and challenge their world-view.

When the idiots in the video are shouting, "I do not consent, I do not consent!!", the analogous situation on this board is the atheist yelling, "Prove God exists!" When the theists argument stings him like a taser, like the doofuses in the video, the atheists here immediately starts yelling, "Prove God exists!" no matter the original topic.

To be fair, we get a particular kind of atheist here. Atheists I meet in RL tend not to be nearly as grunt-stupid as most of the ones here are. I guess the internets do have some draw-backs.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 3:27:01 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/23/2016 2:46:07 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/22/2016 6:10:17 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

These idiots simply declare themselves sovereign and expect everyone else to pretend reality resides between their ears. What they believe is true, because they believe it. Exactly like atheists. So they don't think they have to support their claims or present any factual arguments.

...? Granted, this video I haven't see (yet), but if its anything like other Sovereign Citizen videos, they are more than happy to quote statute of whatever they can find, quote legal authority of whatever they can find, and assert bizarre interpretation of those quotes and statutes.

I don't know if it was included in this montage, but there was one young lady (before claiming to be 'raped' from hand cuffs being applied...) whom attempted to quote the Articles of Confederation as a means of asserting her sovereignty. Seriously. I am not certain how that is not supporting their claim, even if it is out dated by quite a bit of time.

They enter confrontations with the government as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect the authorities to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

True. And some take it before the judge attempting to use the same interpretations and semantics hoping it will hold weight.

Atheist here use the exact method.

Atheists use old and out dated references/statute to conduct as a means of escaping authority or accountability?

The same method slick. The same method. They enter confrontations with theists as if their claims have already been established and immediately expect theists to agree and begin digging their way out of their self-declared claims.

Thinking is not your enemy FJ.

And you don't think theists do that at all, right?

No. Some do.

I would be inclined to say that a vast majority of the religious do, your self, as an example, use out dated material, and do all they can to twist it into something that hopefully, maybe, might pass for rational today.

The problem is that when non-religious people see that its (their reasoning, authority, whatever you would like to refer the impetus for action) coming from something woefully out of date, and that some one using something so... anachronistic as a guideline (not to mention the validity of such a source never being recognized) being shoe-horned into modern times, it will rightfully attract inspection, and in most cases, rejection.


Just expect other people to accept their claim, no evidence etc?

Some do. But again, atheists seem to think their beliefs have been written into natural law.

An interesting impression.

I think you have your parties muddled, Ethan.

Something muddled FJ, that is for sure. ( I left that where you can deceitfully edit it and then later claim you didn't care after I answered. Nice of me huh?)

Naw, I like the fact you are agreeing with me, even if what you think are self serving reasons.

I have no problem disagreeing with you when you are logical. I don't see atheists and theists like tribes.

-snerk- Puh-lease, that seems to be half your motivation for being here. To slam the other tribe. Hell, that is -the entire reason for this thread topic-.

I feel no hesitation to agree with you when you are logical.

In either case, I can't help but noticed you turned (another) non-religion related issue into a religion related issue to attempt to be viewed (again) by DDO's largest audience.

The nerve of me, a theist posting on the Religion board. Again, you seem to think you know my intent. Shall we debunk your mind reading skills again?

With a non-religious topic. Posting to the religion board with a NON religious topic. Sort of like how some bot came on to hawk love potions, except you do it consciously. Not sure which is worse, really.

Wait, let me guess, you want to "threaten" me with reporting again right?

"again" infers I did a first time. If you go back and read, I was actually interested in taking the opinion of some one whom would have authority on the matter, not engaging in some sort of action. That way it would be incontrovertible that indeed your thread was off topic. You declined, as I recall.

The only thing I'm "hawking" is lolz FJ, and if you have a mirror I'll show you the product.

Are you confident something like this might not belong in... perhaps the society or politics forum?

I noticed you didn't answer the question:

As rational people will do when a dweeb follows them around asking the same question they've asked and you've answered before. But that was very observant of you FJ. I'll dub you eagle-eye slick.

Dodge it is, then. Keep doing what you want. ;)

Naw, course not.

Ethan does what he wants!

Kinda childish when you put it like that, but, do, go on.

lol. Still think your thoughts are riveting to the rest of us huh? Yawn.

Demonstrably so. :)

You need an audience, and to make a jab. ;)

Thanks for being part of the audience, and taking the jabs like a champ.

Again, thanks for agreeing. -ominous score-

You're welcome. -cue laugh track-

Its okay, promise, no one will notice.

Don't make promises you don't intend to keep. Errr... sorry, slick, forgot for a moment who I was talking to.

Heard ya the first time, winner, to the king, 500 dollars.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 5:30:38 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/23/2016 3:27:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 11/23/2016 2:46:07 PM, ethang5 wrote:

I would be inclined to say that a vast majority of the religious do, your self, as an example, use out dated material, and do all they can to twist it into something that hopefully, maybe, might pass for rational today.

How do you explain that you lose so badly then? Because I trounce you mercilessly.

The problem is that when non-religious people see that its (their reasoning, authority, whatever you would like to refer the impetus for action) coming from something woefully out of date, and that some one using something so... anachronistic as a guideline (not to mention the validity of such a source never being recognized) being shoe-horned into modern times, it will rightfully attract inspection, and in most cases, rejection.

I will let the contortions in that excuse speak for itself.

Just expect other people to accept their claim, no evidence etc?

Some do. But again, atheists seem to think their beliefs have been written into natural law.

An interesting impression.

A wordsmith is what the smart pretty girls call me.

I think you have your parties muddled, Ethan.

Something muddled FJ, that is for sure. ( I left that where you can deceitfully edit it and then later claim you didn't care after I answered. Nice of me huh?)

Naw, I like the fact you are agreeing with me, even if what you think are self serving reasons.

I have no problem disagreeing with you when you are logical. I don't see atheists and theists like tribes.

-snerk- Puh-lease, that seems to be half your motivation for being here. To slam the other tribe. Hell, that is -the entire reason for this thread topic-.

Your opinion =/= truth. (<----This is a novel mind blowing idea to a liberal atheist.) By the way, did you vote for Hillary? Surprised? You were SURE she would win weren't you?

I feel no hesitation to agree with you when you are logical.

In either case, I can't help but noticed you turned (another) non-religion related issue into a religion related issue to attempt to be viewed (again) by DDO's largest audience.

The nerve of me, a theist posting on the Religion board. Again, you seem to think you know my intent. Shall we debunk your mind reading skills again?

I notice you didn't answer my question.

With a non-religious topic. Posting to the religion board with a NON religious topic. Sort of like how some bot came on to hawk love potions, except you do it consciously. Not sure which is worse, really.

Wait, let me guess, you want to "threaten" me with reporting again right?

"again" infers I did a first time.

Yes. You did it 3 times if I remember.

If you go back and read, I was actually interested in taking the opinion of some one whom would have authority on the matter, not engaging in some sort of action.

lol!! You threaten to call the cops but only to get their opinion?? Hee, hee.

That way it would be incontrovertible that indeed your thread was off topic. You declined, as I recall.

You didn't need my permission and I told you to snitch if you wanted. You did report it, and the Mod, being rational, declined to be sucked into your irrational bitterness. That must have stung.

The only thing I'm "hawking" is lolz FJ, and if you have a mirror I'll show you the product.

Are you confident something like this might not belong in... perhaps the society or politics forum?

I noticed you didn't answer the question:

As rational people will do when a dweeb follows them around asking the same question they've asked and you've answered before. But that was very observant of you FJ. I'll dub you eagle-eye slick.

Dodge it is, then. Keep doing what you want. ;)

Thanks. Er slick, would you please let the sun know it can rise in the morning too? Your permission is important ya know?

Naw, course not.

Ethan does what he wants!

Kinda childish when you put it like that, but, do, go on.

Is it frustrating to live not doing what you want? That would explain your perplexing butthurt here.

Demonstrably so. :)

You need an audience, and to make a jab. ;)

Thanks for being part of the audience, and taking the jabs like a champ.

Again, thanks for agreeing. -ominous score-

You're welcome. -cue laugh track-

Its okay, promise, no one will notice.

Don't make promises you don't intend to keep. Errr... sorry, slick, forgot for a moment who I was talking to.

Heard ya the first time, winner, to the king, 500 dollars.

No thanks. I beat dweebs like you for the joy of the lolz alone. I'm a purist.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 5:40:37 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I would be inclined to say that a vast majority of the religious do, your self, as an example, use out dated material, and do all they can to twist it into something that hopefully, maybe, might pass for rational today.

How do you explain that you lose so badly then? Because I trounce you mercilessly.

Legend in your own mind, no doubt.

The problem is that when non-religious people see that its (their reasoning, authority, whatever you would like to refer the impetus for action) coming from something woefully out of date, and that some one using something so... anachronistic as a guideline (not to mention the validity of such a source never being recognized) being shoe-horned into modern times, it will rightfully attract inspection, and in most cases, rejection.

I will let the contortions in that excuse speak for itself.

What? Ethan? Fall silent? The heavens parted.

Just expect other people to accept their claim, no evidence etc?

Some do. But again, atheists seem to think their beliefs have been written into natural law.

An interesting impression.

A wordsmith is what the smart pretty girls call me.

They just plain call me, Ethan, but catch what ya can, I suppose. XD

I think you have your parties muddled, Ethan.

Something muddled FJ, that is for sure. ( I left that where you can deceitfully edit it and then later claim you didn't care after I answered. Nice of me huh?)

Naw, I like the fact you are agreeing with me, even if what you think are self serving reasons.

I have no problem disagreeing with you when you are logical. I don't see atheists and theists like tribes.

-snerk- Puh-lease, that seems to be half your motivation for being here. To slam the other tribe. Hell, that is -the entire reason for this thread topic-.

Your opinion =/= truth. (<----This is a novel mind blowing idea to a liberal atheist.) By the way, did you vote for Hillary? Surprised? You were SURE she would win weren't you?

No, I didn't. Yes, I am. No, I wasn't.

I feel no hesitation to agree with you when you are logical.

In either case, I can't help but noticed you turned (another) non-religion related issue into a religion related issue to attempt to be viewed (again) by DDO's largest audience.

The nerve of me, a theist posting on the Religion board. Again, you seem to think you know my intent. Shall we debunk your mind reading skills again?

I notice you didn't answer my question.

Again infers there was a first time. Legend in your own mind, Ethan.

With a non-religious topic. Posting to the religion board with a NON religious topic. Sort of like how some bot came on to hawk love potions, except you do it consciously. Not sure which is worse, really.

Wait, let me guess, you want to "threaten" me with reporting again right?

"again" infers I did a first time.

Yes. You did it 3 times if I remember.

Ah, if you remember, there is your problem.

If you go back and read, I was actually interested in taking the opinion of some one whom would have authority on the matter, not engaging in some sort of action.

lol!! You threaten to call the cops but only to get their opinion?? Hee, hee.

Yeah, that is the difference between asking if something is illegal and pressing charges. Chortle.

That way it would be incontrovertible that indeed your thread was off topic. You declined, as I recall.

You didn't need my permission and I told you to snitch if you wanted. You did report it, and the Mod, being rational, declined to be sucked into your irrational bitterness. That must have stung.

??? No, I didn't. And your permission for reporting something is what you are touting, which was not at all what I needed your input on regarding that matter.

The only thing I'm "hawking" is lolz FJ, and if you have a mirror I'll show you the product.

Are you confident something like this might not belong in... perhaps the society or politics forum?

I noticed you didn't answer the question:

As rational people will do when a dweeb follows them around asking the same question they've asked and you've answered before. But that was very observant of you FJ. I'll dub you eagle-eye slick.

Dodge it is, then. Keep doing what you want. ;)

Thanks. Er slick, would you please let the sun know it can rise in the morning too? Your permission is important ya know?

Naw, course not.

Ethan does what he wants!

Kinda childish when you put it like that, but, do, go on.

Is it frustrating to live not doing what you want? That would explain your perplexing butthurt here.

I consider it "following the rules". But, throw your Trumper-tantrum. Its fun to watch.

Demonstrably so. :)

You need an audience, and to make a jab. ;)

Thanks for being part of the audience, and taking the jabs like a champ.

Again, thanks for agreeing. -ominous score-

You're welcome. -cue laugh track-

Its okay, promise, no one will notice.

Don't make promises you don't intend to keep. Errr... sorry, slick, forgot for a moment who I was talking to.

Heard ya the first time, winner, to the king, 500 dollars.

No thanks. I beat dweebs like you for the joy of the lolz alone. I'm a purist.

Not a movie aficionado, though.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 6:02:51 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/23/2016 5:40:37 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

I would be inclined to say that a vast majority of the religious do, your self, as an example, use out dated material, and do all they can to twist it into something that hopefully, maybe, might pass for rational today.

How do you explain that you lose so badly then? Because I trounce you mercilessly.

Legend in your own mind, no doubt.

No explanation then? Thought so.

The problem is that when non-religious people see that its (their reasoning, authority, whatever you would like to refer the impetus for action) coming from something woefully out of date, and that some one using something so... anachronistic as a guideline (not to mention the validity of such a source never being recognized) being shoe-horned into modern times, it will rightfully attract inspection, and in most cases, rejection.

I will let the contortions in that excuse speak for itself.

What? Ethan? Fall silent? The heavens parted.

And then rained on your convoluted clunker.

Just expect other people to accept their claim, no evidence etc?

Some do. But again, atheists seem to think their beliefs have been written into natural law.

An interesting impression.

A wordsmith is what the smart pretty girls call me.

They just plain call me, Ethan, but catch what ya can, I suppose. XD

lol. I bet you wouldn't know what to do with one if she ever amassed enough pity to offer herself.

I think you have your parties muddled, Ethan.

Something muddled FJ, that is for sure. ( I left that where you can deceitfully edit it and then later claim you didn't care after I answered. Nice of me huh?)

Naw, I like the fact you are agreeing with me, even if what you think are self serving reasons.

I have no problem disagreeing with you when you are logical. I don't see atheists and theists like tribes.

-snerk- Puh-lease, that seems to be half your motivation for being here. To slam the other tribe. Hell, that is -the entire reason for this thread topic-.

Your opinion =/= truth. (<----This is a novel mind blowing idea to a liberal atheist.) By the way, did you vote for Hillary? Surprised? You were SURE she would win weren't you?

No, I didn't. Yes, I am. No, I wasn't.

Then why were you surprised? (It's becoming difficult to find anyone who will now admit they voted for Hillary. Wonder where are all those millions who fooled the pollsters?

I feel no hesitation to agree with you when you are logical.

In either case, I can't help but noticed you turned (another) non-religion related issue into a religion related issue to attempt to be viewed (again) by DDO's largest audience.

The nerve of me, a theist posting on the Religion board. Again, you seem to think you know my intent. Shall we debunk your mind reading skills again?

I notice you didn't answer my question.

Again infers there was a first time. Legend in your own mind, Ethan.

Remember your "last place you look" debacle attempt at logic? But I should not discourage your attempts at logic. Sorry. You did good.

With a non-religious topic. Posting to the religion board with a NON religious topic. Sort of like how some bot came on to hawk love potions, except you do it consciously. Not sure which is worse, really.

Wait, let me guess, you want to "threaten" me with reporting again right?

"again" infers I did a first time.

Yes. You did it 3 times if I remember.

Ah, if you remember, there is your problem.

You did try to create a problem. You failed.

If you go back and read, I was actually interested in taking the opinion of some one whom would have authority on the matter, not engaging in some sort of action.

lol!! You threaten to call the cops but only to get their opinion?? Hee, hee.

Yeah, that is the difference between asking if something is illegal and pressing charges. Chortle.

You weren't going to "press charges" on the religion board? Suuuuure slick. We're convinced. So why did you report in the end?

That way it would be incontrovertible that indeed your thread was off topic. You declined, as I recall.

You didn't need my permission and I told you to snitch if you wanted. You didn't need my permission to report it, and you did report it, and the Mod, being rational, declined to be sucked into your irrational bitterness. That must have stung.

??? No, I didn't.

lol. You didn't know I knew did you?

And your permission for reporting something is what you are touting, which was not at all what I needed your input on regarding that matter.

You needed nothing, so there was nothing for me to "decline". You took your butthurt to the "authorities" (lets not say Mods) and they thought you were being a petty idiot. Now you're bitter. Must suck to be you.

The only thing I'm "hawking" is lolz FJ, and if you have a mirror I'll show you the product.

Are you confident something like this might not belong in... perhaps the society or politics forum?

I noticed you didn't answer the question:

As rational people will do when a dweeb follows them around asking the same question they've asked and you've answered before. But that was very observant of you FJ. I'll dub you eagle-eye slick.

Dodge it is, then. Keep doing what you want. ;)

Thanks. Er slick, would you please let the sun know it can rise in the morning too? Your permission is important ya know?

Naw, course not.

Ethan does what he wants!

Kinda childish when you put it like that, but, do, go on.

Is it frustrating to live not doing what you want? That would explain your perplexing butthurt here.

I consider it "following the rules".

What you want tends to be "against the rules" huh? Perhaps your problem is in the things you want. Perv much?

But, throw your Trumper-tantrum. Its fun to watch.

Challenge post - FJ
Butthurt - FJ
Report to Mod - FJ
Stalking - FJ

Ethan - Temper tantrum

Lol. I'm sure all the Gentle Readers can clearly see it FJ. Enjoy!

Demonstrably so. :)

You need an audience, and to make a jab. ;)

Thanks for being part of the audience, and taking the jabs like a champ.

Again, thanks for agreeing. -ominous score-

You're welcome. -cue laugh track-

Its okay, promise, no one will notice.

Don't make promises you don't intend to keep. Errr... sorry, slick, forgot for a moment who I was talking to.

Heard ya the first time, winner, to the king, 500 dollars.

No thanks. I beat dweebs like you for the joy of the lolz alone. I'm a purist.

Not a movie aficionado, though.

Whaaah! Ethan won't play along with my attempts at a quip. Took my lame attempt and switched it around to work in his quip. Whaaah!

Butthurt is a many splendored thing.