Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Godists have a PURPOSE for existence

bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 12:53:54 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Isn't that true godists?
Godists exist to "die" and live for eternity with their all loving god, isn't that true godists?
Silly_Billy
Posts: 653
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 1:32:31 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 12:53:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that true godists?
Godists exist to "die" and live for eternity with their all loving god, isn't that true godists?

Ironicly i think the reverse ought to be the more logical reason. 'Being dead is a drag so we decide to leave the afterlife from time to time, have a holliday by being alive, and eventually go back to the drearyness of death.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 1:40:09 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 1:32:31 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/22/2016 12:53:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that true godists?
Godists exist to "die" and live for eternity with their all loving god, isn't that true godists?

Ironicly i think the reverse ought to be the more logical reason. 'Being dead is a drag so we decide to leave the afterlife from time to time, have a holliday by being alive, and eventually go back to the drearyness of death.
So your godism is the antithesis to the accepted godism?
Silly_Billy
Posts: 653
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 1:59:27 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 1:40:09 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/22/2016 1:32:31 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/22/2016 12:53:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that true godists?
Godists exist to "die" and live for eternity with their all loving god, isn't that true godists?

Ironicly i think the reverse ought to be the more logical reason. 'Being dead is a drag so we decide to leave the afterlife from time to time, have a holliday by being alive, and eventually go back to the drearyness of death.
So your godism is the antithesis to the accepted godism?

Not really. I don't view this as an absolute truth but as a possible possibility that relies heavily on the notion of infinity and an infinite amount of universes to existe or have existed before and after our universe. Let's just say that i wouldn't bet my life on it nore will i incur from this possibility that we must therefor all wear funny hats and chant "sieg heil" to a possible creator.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 2:14:11 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 1:59:27 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/22/2016 1:40:09 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/22/2016 1:32:31 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/22/2016 12:53:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that true godists?
Godists exist to "die" and live for eternity with their all loving god, isn't that true godists?

Ironicly i think the reverse ought to be the more logical reason. 'Being dead is a drag so we decide to leave the afterlife from time to time, have a holliday by being alive, and eventually go back to the drearyness of death.
So your godism is the antithesis to the accepted godism?

Not really. I don't view this as an absolute truth but as a possible possibility that relies heavily on the notion of infinity and an infinite amount of universes to existe or have existed before and after our universe. Let's just say that i wouldn't bet my life on it nore will i incur from this possibility that we must therefor all wear funny hats and chant "sieg heil" to a possible creator.

So silly Billy is apropos in this situation and I love it actually. I've thought before bthat you were a bit funny. Good onya.
KaulDeva
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 2:21:28 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 12:53:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that true godists?
Godists exist to "die" and live for eternity with their all loving god, isn't that true godists?

Just like a river looses its consciousness and existence to the Ocean by becoming its part .

Human body at death becomes part of the eternal Cosmos , Waiting to be reborn again as a separate being .
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 2:24:00 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 2:21:28 PM, KaulDeva wrote:
At 11/22/2016 12:53:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that true godists?
Godists exist to "die" and live for eternity with their all loving god, isn't that true godists?

Just like a river looses its consciousness and existence to the Ocean by becoming its part .

Human body at death becomes part of the eternal Cosmos , Waiting to be reborn again as a separate being .
Hahahahaha, exactly my point.
No afterlife for you with headshake.
KaulDeva
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 2:37:52 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 2:24:00 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/22/2016 2:21:28 PM, KaulDeva wrote:
At 11/22/2016 12:53:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that true godists?
Godists exist to "die" and live for eternity with their all loving god, isn't that true godists?

Just like a river looses its consciousness and existence to the Ocean by becoming its part .

Human body at death becomes part of the eternal Cosmos , Waiting to be reborn again as a separate being .
Hahahahaha, exactly my point.
No afterlife for you with headshake.

Yup !

I am not a big fan of After life , though I like the idea of Artificial and even may be real Reincarnation , Where Consciousness in the form of Data is transferred to an artificial or Real Body .

The following are views of my Buddy :

In spiritual terms the soul gets lighter or heavier with different actions. Others describe it with vibrations, high and low vibrations. So in reincarnation you can only become what your frequency matches because that is who you are. It's not as a reward or punishment from a god, it's just a natural order in metaphysics.

You could describe it in a scientific way too. Different actions and thoughts lead to different brainwaves and how you respond to your environment around you is where your karma comes from, it's how well you handle troubles and live your life for good health.
Casten
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 7:55:33 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
You keep using the word "godist." Is this like a common term now? I thought we just said "theist."
janesix
Posts: 3,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2016 8:29:55 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/22/2016 12:53:54 PM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't that true godists?
Godists exist to "die" and live for eternity with their all loving god, isn't that true godists?

Not all godists believe in an afterlife or in a loving god.