Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mental Check - What's Your Motive

Quadrunner
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 6:33:16 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
I'm a little concerned by some people actively working for or against religions. This seems fine from a point of healthy debate, but it seems some are actively crusading, and idea that I myself can't fathom logically, as a christian or an atheist. I urge people who are for or against any and all forms of religion to take a step back and think, what are you trying to accomplish?

Having considered this, I also question my own motive. I believe your religious principle should be solely based on what you believe in, an inner truth. I question myself often, on whether my standing is based on fear, temptation, greed, love, prejudice. What is my motive, and is it healthy? This is something I think we should all practice as we consider our approach to life.

Are we seeking truth in ourselves, or are we looking for something we want to see? Do you believe God is love, or do you believe in God for his love, or do you want to believe something so badly you've constructed an illusion, a lie that you tell yourself to hide an emptiness or perceived fault?

Upon going too long in pride and prejudice without repairing our imperfections I believe regret, contradiction and guilt are an inevitability that we have the means to minimize. As a christian I believe this is one of the greatnesses in truly accepting God into our heart, and the forgiveness Jesus represents through our willingness to be our best. To pursue fulfillment and happiness we must be honest and sincere with ourselves.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 8:35:52 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Hilarious post from a guy who can't see the Holocaust for the lie that it was. It's literally the easiest lie in the world to recognize, since it is the biggest lie. If you can't openly admit to the lie, then you may as well die. Worthless. Cowards. Conformists worried about reputations. Pathetic.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 8:41:47 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 8:35:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Hilarious post from a guy who can't see the Holocaust for the lie that it was. It's literally the easiest lie in the world to recognize, since it is the biggest lie. If you can't openly admit to the lie, then you may as well die. Worthless. Cowards. Conformists worried about reputations. Pathetic.

Well I don't claim to be the gold standard. I catch myself being wrong all the time and more importantly, I catch myself thinking I'm right for the wrong reasons.

I don't really see how the Holocaust being a lie would affect anyone though, and I believe that's how I presented myself with you last time if I recall correctly. Is there something about the holocaust not being true that improves the way we are and how we relate to others fundamentally?
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 8:53:24 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 8:41:47 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/24/2016 8:35:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Hilarious post from a guy who can't see the Holocaust for the lie that it was. It's literally the easiest lie in the world to recognize, since it is the biggest lie. If you can't openly admit to the lie, then you may as well die. Worthless. Cowards. Conformists worried about reputations. Pathetic.

Well I don't claim to be the gold standard. I catch myself being wrong all the time and more importantly, I catch myself thinking I'm right for the wrong reasons.

I don't really see how the Holocaust being a lie would affect anyone though, and I believe that's how I presented myself with you last time if I recall correctly. Is there something about the holocaust not being true that improves the way we are and how we relate to others fundamentally?

I'd like to think the world would be a more stable place had the forced creation of Israel not been the center of all acts of current aggressions. It's almost like somebody doesn't want the world to become peaceful. Do you get that feeling? The lie of the Holocaust was directly responsible for creating Israel. The creation of Israel will ignite the Third World War. You are going to die in this war. Yet you could have helped prevent it by speaking up.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 9:01:57 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 8:53:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/24/2016 8:41:47 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/24/2016 8:35:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Hilarious post from a guy who can't see the Holocaust for the lie that it was. It's literally the easiest lie in the world to recognize, since it is the biggest lie. If you can't openly admit to the lie, then you may as well die. Worthless. Cowards. Conformists worried about reputations. Pathetic.

Well I don't claim to be the gold standard. I catch myself being wrong all the time and more importantly, I catch myself thinking I'm right for the wrong reasons.

I don't really see how the Holocaust being a lie would affect anyone though, and I believe that's how I presented myself with you last time if I recall correctly. Is there something about the holocaust not being true that improves the way we are and how we relate to others fundamentally?

I'd like to think the world would be a more stable place had the forced creation of Israel not been the center of all acts of current aggressions. It's almost like somebody doesn't want the world to become peaceful. Do you get that feeling? The lie of the Holocaust was directly responsible for creating Israel. The creation of Israel will ignite the Third World War. You are going to die in this war. Yet you could have helped prevent it by speaking up.

This would all be avoided if we just let the holocaust lie in the past where it belongs though too right? The outcome is the same. Whether the ashes in Europe are human or not seems irrelevant to how we react to our current generation. Perhaps looking forward, we can present values for avoiding war in the first place.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 9:15:05 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 9:01:57 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/24/2016 8:53:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/24/2016 8:41:47 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/24/2016 8:35:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Hilarious post from a guy who can't see the Holocaust for the lie that it was. It's literally the easiest lie in the world to recognize, since it is the biggest lie. If you can't openly admit to the lie, then you may as well die. Worthless. Cowards. Conformists worried about reputations. Pathetic.

Well I don't claim to be the gold standard. I catch myself being wrong all the time and more importantly, I catch myself thinking I'm right for the wrong reasons.

I don't really see how the Holocaust being a lie would affect anyone though, and I believe that's how I presented myself with you last time if I recall correctly. Is there something about the holocaust not being true that improves the way we are and how we relate to others fundamentally?

I'd like to think the world would be a more stable place had the forced creation of Israel not been the center of all acts of current aggressions. It's almost like somebody doesn't want the world to become peaceful. Do you get that feeling? The lie of the Holocaust was directly responsible for creating Israel. The creation of Israel will ignite the Third World War. You are going to die in this war. Yet you could have helped prevent it by speaking up.

This would all be avoided if we just let the holocaust lie in the past where it belongs though too right? The outcome is the same. Whether the ashes in Europe are human or not seems irrelevant to how we react to our current generation. Perhaps looking forward, we can present values for avoiding war in the first place.

You think there was only one Holocaust lie? The Jews cry wolf to begin all the world wars. They will cry wolf again to start the Third World War. Wake up dummy. You're going to die soon.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 9:28:12 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 6:33:16 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
I'm a little concerned by some people actively working for or against religions. This seems fine from a point of healthy debate, but it seems some are actively crusading, and idea that I myself can't fathom logically, as a christian or an atheist. I urge people who are for or against any and all forms of religion to take a step back and think, what are you trying to accomplish?

Having considered this, I also question my own motive. I believe your religious principle should be solely based on what you believe in, an inner truth. I question myself often, on whether my standing is based on fear, temptation, greed, love, prejudice. What is my motive, and is it healthy? This is something I think we should all practice as we consider our approach to life.

Are we seeking truth in ourselves, or are we looking for something we want to see? Do you believe God is love, or do you believe in God for his love, or do you want to believe something so badly you've constructed an illusion, a lie that you tell yourself to hide an emptiness or perceived fault?

Upon going too long in pride and prejudice without repairing our imperfections I believe regret, contradiction and guilt are an inevitability that we have the means to minimize. As a christian I believe this is one of the greatnesses in truly accepting God into our heart, and the forgiveness Jesus represents through our willingness to be our best. To pursue fulfillment and happiness we must be honest and sincere with ourselves.

I......I can't think of anything to add to this.

Faith in humanity +10
Meh!
keithprosser
Posts: 1,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 9:36:38 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 6:33:16 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
To pursue fulfillment and happiness we must be honest and sincere with ourselves.

What does being honest and sincere with oneself actually mean? And do you mean what you say? Suppose I discover that I, in my self, am a racist bigot. Is my way to fulfillment and happiness to be honest and sincere to my self and be even more of a racist bigot? I don't think you do mean that - I'm sure you'd rather I suppressed my true self and adopted some other identity, one that is not mine.

Socrates said "The unexamined life is not worth living", and that seems true to me. I think we do have to examine our lives, which includes our thoughts and all the assumptions we make (often without noticing they are assumptions). But it is not honesty and sincerity with ourselves that is good - for we may be innately bad - but how closely we approach an ideal of goodness revealed to us by pure reason.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 10:23:34 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 6:33:16 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
I'm a little concerned by some people actively working for or against religions. This seems fine from a point of healthy debate, but it seems some are actively crusading, and idea that I myself can't fathom logically, as a christian or an atheist. I urge people who are for or against any and all forms of religion to take a step back and think, what are you trying to accomplish?

Put religions behind closed doors where they belong and not out in public in order to rid the influence religions have on societies.

Having considered this, I also question my own motive. I believe your religious principle should be solely based on what you believe in, an inner truth. I question myself often, on whether my standing is based on fear, temptation, greed, love, prejudice. What is my motive, and is it healthy? This is something I think we should all practice as we consider our approach to life.

Are we seeking truth in ourselves, or are we looking for something we want to see? Do you believe God is love, or do you believe in God for his love, or do you want to believe something so badly you've constructed an illusion, a lie that you tell yourself to hide an emptiness or perceived fault?

God is a constructed illusion.

Upon going too long in pride and prejudice without repairing our imperfections I believe regret, contradiction and guilt are an inevitability that we have the means to minimize. As a christian I believe this is one of the greatnesses in truly accepting God into our heart, and the forgiveness Jesus represents through our willingness to be our best. To pursue fulfillment and happiness we must be honest and sincere with ourselves.

One cannot be honest with oneself if they believe in a god.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 10:25:53 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 9:36:38 PM, keithprosser wrote:
At 11/24/2016 6:33:16 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
To pursue fulfillment and happiness we must be honest and sincere with ourselves.

What does being honest and sincere with oneself actually mean? And do you mean what you say? Suppose I discover that I, in my self, am a racist bigot. Is my way to fulfillment and happiness to be honest and sincere to my self and be even more of a racist bigot? I don't think you do mean that - I'm sure you'd rather I suppressed my true self and adopted some other identity, one that is not mine.

Socrates said "The unexamined life is not worth living", and that seems true to me. I think we do have to examine our lives, which includes our thoughts and all the assumptions we make (often without noticing they are assumptions). But it is not honesty and sincerity with ourselves that is good - for we may be innately bad - but how closely we approach an ideal of goodness revealed to us by pure reason.

Realizing that you are a bigot is the first step into changing the fact that you are a bigot, unless you are perfectly happy with being a bigot of course.
keithprosser
Posts: 1,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 5:01:58 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 10:25:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
Realizing that you are a bigot is the first step into changing the fact that you are a bigot, unless you are perfectly happy with being a bigot of course.

Well yes. But the why should a bigot change but not a liberal? Presumably QR would say its ok to be happy and sincere withone's self if one is naturally a liberal but not ok to be happy and sincere with one's self if you are a bigot.

So the principle 'be happy and sincere with one's self' sounds great but I don't think it means what it says. I think what is meant is 'be happy with ones self if oneself is good, other wise change youself' it should say so. What it actually says is 'if you are bigot, be happy being a bigot'.

I'm not saying qr thinks it ok to be a bigot! I am saying the slogan 'be happy and sincere with one's self' sounds ok but its meaning is not actually what is wanted.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 10:59:47 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 5:01:58 AM, keithprosser wrote:
At 11/24/2016 10:25:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
Realizing that you are a bigot is the first step into changing the fact that you are a bigot, unless you are perfectly happy with being a bigot of course.

Well yes. But the why should a bigot change but not a liberal? Presumably QR would say its ok to be happy and sincere withone's self if one is naturally a liberal but not ok to be happy and sincere with one's self if you are a bigot.

So the principle 'be happy and sincere with one's self' sounds great but I don't think it means what it says. I think what is meant is 'be happy with ones self if oneself is good, other wise change youself' it should say so. What it actually says is 'if you are bigot, be happy being a bigot'.

I'm not saying qr thinks it ok to be a bigot! I am saying the slogan 'be happy and sincere with one's self' sounds ok but its meaning is not actually what is wanted.

That depends on who does the wanting. You are right that this sort of self-reflection only servers the individual who does the reflecting and that whatever is done with the outcome is a very individual choice which greatly depends on the individual. This is not about a bigot having to change but a liberal not having to change, this is about what the individual himself feels ought to be changed or if anything at all ought to be changed and in that regard self-reflecting does exactly what it is supposed to, namely to point out possible areas of a person's personality to work at. If one is happy with being a Bigot, that's that person's prerogative just as it is anyone else's prerogative to dislike a Bigot or perhaps even to be a Bigot against Bigots and feel completely justified.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 12:13:29 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 6:33:16 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
I'm a little concerned by some people actively working for or against religions. This seems fine from a point of healthy debate, but it seems some are actively crusading, and idea that I myself can't fathom logically, as a christian or an atheist. I urge people who are for or against any and all forms of religion to take a step back and think, what are you trying to accomplish?

Having considered this, I also question my own motive. I believe your religious principle should be solely based on what you believe in, an inner truth. I question myself often, on whether my standing is based on fear, temptation, greed, love, prejudice. What is my motive, and is it healthy? This is something I think we should all practice as we consider our approach to life.

Are we seeking truth in ourselves, or are we looking for something we want to see? Do you believe God is love, or do you believe in God for his love, or do you want to believe something so badly you've constructed an illusion, a lie that you tell yourself to hide an emptiness or perceived fault?

Upon going too long in pride and prejudice without repairing our imperfections I believe regret, contradiction and guilt are an inevitability that we have the means to minimize. As a christian I believe this is one of the greatnesses in truly accepting God into our heart, and the forgiveness Jesus represents through our willingness to be our best. To pursue fulfillment and happiness we must be honest and sincere with ourselves.

Response: My motive is simple. That is to enlighten and spread truth, which is Islam is the true religion of Allah and of the best in morale and decency.

Whether people on the forum accept it or not is never my concern. My job is to simply deliver the message and at the same time, use my words and arguments as motivation and answers for those who have already accepted Islam but may not have answers or have doubts about certain aspects of it.

In face to face, I have never met a person to match me and ALL eventually concede. Online is a different matter and many end up being trolls but even then, I still am able to make at least one person concede and claim I have won. (Refer to homosexuality debate of mine).

So my motive is to deliver the message but at the same time keep an open mind, for if Islam is wrong and a person can show me, I don't take it as a loss but a step into the right direction.
keithprosser
Posts: 1,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 12:23:57 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 10:59:47 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
<good stuff>

I thnk we all agree with Socrates that "The unexamined life is not worth living". My quibble is that it is not honesty and sincerity to oneself that matters it is the willingness to change and alter oneself. We don't want Hitler and Stalin to honest and sincere t themselves because it makes them happy. We want them to examine themseleves and change themselves. It was being honest and sincere with themselves that made Hitler and Stalin into monsters.

We are all imperfect. We are not all as bad as Hitler, but we all can be better than we are. We should strive not to being honest and sincere to ourselves but to be something better then ourselves. If that is what QR meant, it's not what he said.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 12:23:57 PM, keithprosser wrote:
At 11/25/2016 10:59:47 AM, Silly_Billy wrote:
<good stuff>

I thnk we all agree with Socrates that "The unexamined life is not worth living". My quibble is that it is not honesty and sincerity to oneself that matters it is the willingness to change and alter oneself. We don't want Hitler and Stalin to honest and sincere t themselves because it makes them happy. We want them to examine themseleves and change themselves. It was being honest and sincere with themselves that made Hitler and Stalin into monsters.

We are all imperfect. We are not all as bad as Hitler, but we all can be better than we are. We should strive not to being honest and sincere to ourselves but to be something better then ourselves. If that is what QR meant, it's not what he said.

I do agree with your reasoning but if you look at the title of the thread; Mental Check - What's Your Motive, it's a question that asks what we as individuals get out of being here and not what society gets out of it. To be sincere and honest to oneself is not an automatic ticket to societial redemption and can be deprimental to society, this however does not invalidate the fact that an honest and sincere selfreflection is the best method for an individual to grow into what it wants to become.

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.
PureX
Posts: 1,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:21:12 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/24/2016 6:33:16 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
I'm a little concerned by some people actively working for or against religions. This seems fine from a point of healthy debate, but it seems some are actively crusading, and idea that I myself can't fathom logically, as a christian or an atheist. I urge people who are for or against any and all forms of religion to take a step back and think, what are you trying to accomplish?

Having considered this, I also question my own motive. I believe your religious principle should be solely based on what you believe in, an inner truth. I question myself often, on whether my standing is based on fear, temptation, greed, love, prejudice. What is my motive, and is it healthy? This is something I think we should all practice as we consider our approach to life.

Are we seeking truth in ourselves, or are we looking for something we want to see? Do you believe God is love, or do you believe in God for his love, or do you want to believe something so badly you've constructed an illusion, a lie that you tell yourself to hide an emptiness or perceived fault?

Upon going too long in pride and prejudice without repairing our imperfections I believe regret, contradiction and guilt are an inevitability that we have the means to minimize. As a christian I believe this is one of the greatnesses in truly accepting God into our heart, and the forgiveness Jesus represents through our willingness to be our best. To pursue fulfillment and happiness we must be honest and sincere with ourselves.

An excellent post that many, here, will not understand. As limited physical and intellectual beings, we humans don't get to know the "truth" of things. The best we can perceive is some degree of relative truthfulness, that we can never fully confirm. And as a result we need to remain skeptical of anything we deem to be truthful according to our knowledge and experience.

Honesty, really, becomes far more important in our relationship to truth than our ideas of truth, themselves. But our egos don't like this. Our egos want to automatically proclaim and protect any idea of truth that we might hold, no matter how implausible, as being unquestionable. Our egos make us dishonest. So we need to PRACTICE at maintaining our self-skepticism, and intellectual-emotional vigilance. We need to take our own ideas of truth to task on a regular basis, rather than attacking everyone else's as a means of defending our own.

But few of us appear understand this (by our comments, here, anyway). Few of us are willing or even able to tether our own egos so that we do not have to 'auto-defend' any and every opinion we hold regardless of how foolish and unfounded.

Wisdom begins with honesty.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.
tarantula
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:38:53 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.

You are the sick liar!
keithprosser
Posts: 1,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:44:46 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
this however does not invalidate the fact that an honest and sincere selfreflection is the best method for an individual to grow into what it wants to become.

Is what an individual wants to become the goal we should be looking for? Not if you are a Hitler or a Stalin. I am surely making too much of what QR wrote rather than what he meant. I think Socrates said the same thing better and shorter a long time ago, as did Shakespeare who wrote 'To thine own self be true'. (Hamlet, Act3, Scene 2).
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:47:54 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.

I can post a lot more articles about the Holocause being the truth than you can about it being a lie. Your whole argument against the Holocaust can be directly linked to your anti-Jew stance. The Nazi's themselfes, in the documents that they left behind, gave evidence that the Holocaust was real.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:50:41 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 1:38:53 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.

You are the sick liar!

Debate me and prove it. At least make an attempt to prove you are a decent writer. Yeah. I remember the days when you used to tell people you were a writer. You even posted some stories. I read them. Oh the agony of perpetual boredom, as each word dragging the next word by the slavery of a dull mind forcing itself to write something, I'd be lying if I said I read past the first paragraph.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:56:07 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 1:44:46 PM, keithprosser wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
this however does not invalidate the fact that an honest and sincere selfreflection is the best method for an individual to grow into what it wants to become.

Is what an individual wants to become the goal we should be looking for? Not if you are a Hitler or a Stalin. I am surely making too much of what QR wrote rather than what he meant. I think Socrates said the same thing better and shorter a long time ago, as did Shakespeare who wrote 'To thine own self be true'. (Hamlet, Act3, Scene 2).

What we want... the problem there ofcoarse is who is the "we" and who is it that decides what "we" want. In an islamitic society, the "we" would want for everyone to be Islamic and therefor it would make sence to discourage (or even outlaw) everything that could lead to what "we" do not want. Individuals freedom is important because without this freedom, the "we" would eventually all become victims of the "we" as we are all differend from the norm and "we" is the norm. The irony is, this is not what "we"want.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:58:33 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 1:47:54 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.

I can post a lot more articles about the Holocause being the truth than you can about it being a lie. Your whole argument against the Holocaust can be directly linked to your anti-Jew stance. The Nazi's themselfes, in the documents that they left behind, gave evidence that the Holocaust was real.

Then post them in the appropriate thread. The ability to turn anything you can post as worthless garbage is never an ability beyond me. I'll prove you've been and will continue to be your own worst enemy. I'll prove you can continue to lie to yourself, as you preach the very act of personal dishonest becomes the essence of inner deceit.
tarantula
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:58:34 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 1:50:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:38:53 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.

You are the sick liar!

Debate me and prove it. At least make an attempt to prove you are a decent writer. Yeah. I remember the days when you used to tell people you were a writer. You even posted some stories. I read them. Oh the agony of perpetual boredom, as each word dragging the next word by the slavery of a dull mind forcing itself to write something, I'd be lying if I said I read past the first paragraph.

There is absolutely nothing to debate the Holocaust happened, and only the mentally insane could deny it!
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 2:00:34 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 1:58:33 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:47:54 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.

I can post a lot more articles about the Holocause being the truth than you can about it being a lie. Your whole argument against the Holocaust can be directly linked to your anti-Jew stance. The Nazi's themselfes, in the documents that they left behind, gave evidence that the Holocaust was real.

Then post them in the appropriate thread. The ability to turn anything you can post as worthless garbage is never an ability beyond me. I'll prove you've been and will continue to be your own worst enemy. I'll prove you can continue to lie to yourself, as you preach the very act of personal dishonest becomes the essence of inner deceit.

If you go back in that thread, then you will see that i did.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 2:08:41 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 1:58:34 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:50:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:38:53 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.

You are the sick liar!

Debate me and prove it. At least make an attempt to prove you are a decent writer. Yeah. I remember the days when you used to tell people you were a writer. You even posted some stories. I read them. Oh the agony of perpetual boredom, as each word dragging the next word by the slavery of a dull mind forcing itself to write something, I'd be lying if I said I read past the first paragraph.


There is absolutely nothing to debate the Holocaust happened, and only the mentally insane could deny it!

You could try and use "it happened", "nothing to debate", as I begin to debate the details, detailing how you have nothing to say. We could do that. Obviously I would win as you say nothing other than attempting to insult me. As for me, I will post volumes of data to the issues of the lie of the Holocaust, as you repetively shout "it happened", as I happen to then create a new encyclopedic landslide of new truths. The truth is you got nothing and you know it. And just so you know it - you're the worst writer I've ever seen. You're terrible. Terrible!
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 2:12:30 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 2:08:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:58:34 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:50:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:38:53 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.

You are the sick liar!

Debate me and prove it. At least make an attempt to prove you are a decent writer. Yeah. I remember the days when you used to tell people you were a writer. You even posted some stories. I read them. Oh the agony of perpetual boredom, as each word dragging the next word by the slavery of a dull mind forcing itself to write something, I'd be lying if I said I read past the first paragraph.


There is absolutely nothing to debate the Holocaust happened, and only the mentally insane could deny it!

You could try and use "it happened", "nothing to debate", as I begin to debate the details, detailing how you have nothing to say. We could do that. Obviously I would win as you say nothing other than attempting to insult me. As for me, I will post volumes of data to the issues of the lie of the Holocaust, as you repetively shout "it happened", as I happen to then create a new encyclopedic landslide of new truths. The truth is you got nothing and you know it. And just so you know it - you're the worst writer I've ever seen. You're terrible. Terrible!

Look, the simple truth is, we are not interested in that topic which is why i didnt continue giving more evidence of the fact that the Holocaust did happen. If you want to be a self-denying bigot, then be that self-denying bigot but dont draw us into your dilusions. Personally, i am done with that topic.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 2:13:09 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 2:00:34 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:58:33 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:47:54 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.

I can post a lot more articles about the Holocause being the truth than you can about it being a lie. Your whole argument against the Holocaust can be directly linked to your anti-Jew stance. The Nazi's themselfes, in the documents that they left behind, gave evidence that the Holocaust was real.

Then post them in the appropriate thread. The ability to turn anything you can post as worthless garbage is never an ability beyond me. I'll prove you've been and will continue to be your own worst enemy. I'll prove you can continue to lie to yourself, as you preach the very act of personal dishonest becomes the essence of inner deceit.

If you go back in that thread, then you will see that i did.

The thread is titled " help save 6 million Jews, dying 666 times". You have not posted in that thread. I just checked.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 2:17:12 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 2:13:09 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 2:00:34 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:58:33 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:47:54 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.

I can post a lot more articles about the Holocause being the truth than you can about it being a lie. Your whole argument against the Holocaust can be directly linked to your anti-Jew stance. The Nazi's themselfes, in the documents that they left behind, gave evidence that the Holocaust was real.

Then post them in the appropriate thread. The ability to turn anything you can post as worthless garbage is never an ability beyond me. I'll prove you've been and will continue to be your own worst enemy. I'll prove you can continue to lie to yourself, as you preach the very act of personal dishonest becomes the essence of inner deceit.

If you go back in that thread, then you will see that i did.

The thread is titled " help save 6 million Jews, dying 666 times". You have not posted in that thread. I just checked.

I posted it in "Dee,em, Holocaust was a Lie", i am not going to repeat that topic under a differend name. As i said, be the Bigot that you want to be but dont draw us into your dilusions. As far as i am concerend, your topic is closed.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 2:21:45 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 2:12:30 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/25/2016 2:08:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:58:34 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:50:41 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:38:53 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:36:59 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/25/2016 1:15:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:

When you as an individual feel that you have a problem but you can not identify the problem because you lack the ability to be honest enough to yourself to name it, than you are far more unlikely to ever solve that problem.

I'd like to see you apply this advice to yourself in my Holocaust thread posting all the newspaper articles that lie about six million Jews being suspected to the various claims of a Holocaust throughout the century. You won't ever admit the truth because you can't. I can go down a list of topics and outright prove you are a liar.

You are the sick liar!

Debate me and prove it. At least make an attempt to prove you are a decent writer. Yeah. I remember the days when you used to tell people you were a writer. You even posted some stories. I read them. Oh the agony of perpetual boredom, as each word dragging the next word by the slavery of a dull mind forcing itself to write something, I'd be lying if I said I read past the first paragraph.


There is absolutely nothing to debate the Holocaust happened, and only the mentally insane could deny it!

You could try and use "it happened", "nothing to debate", as I begin to debate the details, detailing how you have nothing to say. We could do that. Obviously I would win as you say nothing other than attempting to insult me. As for me, I will post volumes of data to the issues of the lie of the Holocaust, as you repetively shout "it happened", as I happen to then create a new encyclopedic landslide of new truths. The truth is you got nothing and you know it. And just so you know it - you're the worst writer I've ever seen. You're terrible. Terrible!

Look, the simple truth is, we are not interested in that topic which is why i didnt continue giving more evidence of the fact that the Holocaust did happen. If you want to be a self-denying bigot, then be that self-denying bigot but dont draw us into your dilusions. Personally, i am done with that topic.

Get real with yourself kid. You're only kidding yourself when you lie to yourself. I posted newspaper articles written by the Jews, and you call me a bigot? How messed up in the head are you? You cannot deny those newspaper articles existed. Six million Jews it seems are always in peril. Maybe it has always been a lie. You are lying to yourself if you think you can avoid that thread because it is no concern to the lie continuing today. So today I challenge you to become honest with yourself instead of suggesting this advice belongs only to others. Otherwise you are only a hypocrite.