Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

PROOF THAT GOD EXISTS - Jokes on you atheists

bamiller43
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 8:16:37 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!

How does this prove god? They mention him like twice through the whole video, and it seems like they encourage the viewer to abandon god and the comfort he brings for the comfort of logic.
KwLm
Posts: 482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 9:59:17 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!

Watched the full video, extremely intriguing concepts, yet..... I think it should have been named "Science found the biological reason for believing in a god", That way stupid theists would put sentences in full capital letters without understanding the video.
KwLm
Posts: 482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 10:00:36 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/26/2016 9:59:17 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!

Watched the full video, extremely intriguing concepts, yet..... I think it should have been named "Science found the biological reason for believing in a god", That way stupid theists wouldn't put sentences in full capital letters without understanding the video.

*fixed it*
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 10:45:02 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!

Not at all, what is says is that believing in God has certain positive side effects that make it worthwhile for those who believe in God to believe in God. The same also applies to those who do not believe in God but have other mental constructions to provide the same positive effects. Where the video is concerned... it does have a few interesting thoughts and ideas that are definitely worth thinking about, but the totality of it sounds a bit like a sales pitch. Additionally, when reaching the end of the video, one of the thoughts that I had was, "And here come the Vulcans".

Still, it does have some intriguing concepts that definitely are worth further consideration.
dee-em
Posts: 6,469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 1:24:24 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!

I know a better joke --- that proof of God can be found in a youtube video.
ironslippers
Posts: 513
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 1:56:14 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 1:24:24 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!

I know a better joke --- that proof of God can be found in a youtube video.

Real, Funny
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Willows
Posts: 2,053
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 7:03:21 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!

Yep, no doubt about it...that is the smoking gun we have all been looking for.
I am amazed that science has conclusively proven God's existence.

Amazing revelations for sure...these guys will surely be claiming the $1.3 million prize money on offer for proof of God.

I suppose everything in the world will change now that we have such conclusive proof, I'm just waiting for the breaking news to come on the TV.

..............................................not.
janesix
Posts: 3,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 9:21:59 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!

CHECKMAIT ATHISTS!!!!!1!!11!!!!!!!!!
bulproof
Posts: 25,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 10:48:55 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!
Is it a Ken Ham video?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
KwLm
Posts: 482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 12:59:50 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 9:21:59 AM, janesix wrote:
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!

CHECKMAIT ATHISTS!!!!!1!!11!!!!!!!!!

awwh nooo, the flying spaghetti monster is gonna be so upset.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 1:10:21 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 12:59:50 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/27/2016 9:21:59 AM, janesix wrote:
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!

CHECKMAIT ATHISTS!!!!!1!!11!!!!!!!!!

awwh nooo, the flying spaghetti monster is gonna be so upset.

Not really, if it does prove anything, it proves his existence. Can anyone tell me HOW that video proves the existence of God cause i must have missed it.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 1:15:24 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 1:10:21 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/27/2016 12:59:50 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 11/27/2016 9:21:59 AM, janesix wrote:
At 11/26/2016 4:41:50 PM, Kristofer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

THIS WILL SHUT THE ATHEIST MOUTHS FOR GOOD THIS TIME. THERE IS GOD!

CHECKMAIT ATHISTS!!!!!1!!11!!!!!!!!!

awwh nooo, the flying spaghetti monster is gonna be so upset.

Not really, if it does prove anything, it proves his existence. Can anyone tell me HOW that video proves the existence of God cause i must have missed it.

I was looking out for jigsaw.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 1:46:34 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 1:44:36 PM, Kristofer wrote:
Always nice see Atheists getting mad.
THIS TIME YOU CANNOT ARGUE.

I can aslong as people dont point out HOW that video proves that God exists.
bulproof
Posts: 25,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 1:57:51 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 1:44:36 PM, Kristofer wrote:
Always nice see Atheists getting mad.
THIS TIME YOU CANNOT ARGUE.
Where?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
KwLm
Posts: 482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 3:10:19 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 1:44:36 PM, Kristofer wrote:
Always nice see Atheists getting mad.
THIS TIME YOU CANNOT ARGUE.

Don't need to argue when something is clearly false
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 5:13:24 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 1:46:34 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/27/2016 1:44:36 PM, Kristofer wrote:
Always nice see Atheists getting mad.
THIS TIME YOU CANNOT ARGUE.

I can aslong as people dont point out HOW that video proves that God exists.

Still waiting to learn from you HOW that video proves that God exists.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 5:14:14 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 1:44:36 PM, Kristofer wrote:
Always nice see Atheists getting mad.
THIS TIME YOU CANNOT ARGUE.

Still waiting to learn from you HOW that video proves that God exists.
Kristofer
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 6:46:31 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Its so funny how you are trying to reject the video because you are delusional. How many of you even had the guts to watch the video?
Goes to show how stupid ahteists are.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 6:54:50 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 6:46:31 PM, Kristofer wrote:
Its so funny how you are trying to reject the video because you are delusional. How many of you even had the guts to watch the video?
Goes to show how stupid ahteists are.

I watched it and i am not trying to reject it, i am simply asking how it proves that God existst and your refusual to answer that question is telling me that you may have no answer.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 7:02:22 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 6:46:31 PM, Kristofer wrote:
Its so funny how you are trying to reject the video because you are delusional. How many of you even had the guts to watch the video?
Goes to show how stupid ahteists are.

There's something you don't see on these forums, a religious troll telling us how stupid we are for not believing in God. How original.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
KwLm
Posts: 482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 7:03:39 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 6:54:50 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/27/2016 6:46:31 PM, Kristofer wrote:
Its so funny how you are trying to reject the video because you are delusional. How many of you even had the guts to watch the video?
Goes to show how stupid ahteists are.

I watched it and i am not trying to reject it, i am simply asking how it proves that God existst and your refusual to answer that question is telling me that you may have no answer.

I do believe we must summon the pastaieness of our great lord The Flying Spaghetti Monster to show this fool some much needed tomato based saucey love.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 7:09:41 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 6:46:31 PM, Kristofer wrote:
Its so funny how you are trying to reject the video because you are delusional. How many of you even had the guts to watch the video?
Goes to show how stupid ahteists are.

It was interesting. There was nothing definitive about god, just the god construct in the human brain. One can extrapolate if they like, it's their choice.

For many, you will need to have God pull a Zod from Man of Steel for proof. It's not right, wrong, or indifferent. It just is.
Kristofer
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 10:57:58 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 6:54:50 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 11/27/2016 6:46:31 PM, Kristofer wrote:
Its so funny how you are trying to reject the video because you are delusional. How many of you even had the guts to watch the video?
Goes to show how stupid ahteists are.

I watched it and i am not trying to reject it, i am simply asking how it proves that God existst and your refusual to answer that question is telling me that you may have no answer.

Can you tell me how it doesn't prove a god? Because this is same as you for example presenting me with a solid proof and me then asking you how does this prove anything. You would probably then tell me go back and watch the proof.

The video says even Einstein believed in it. Are you telling me you are smarter than Einstein?
Kristofer
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 10:58:24 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
Can you tell me how it doesn't prove a god? Because this is same as you for example presenting me with a solid proof and me then asking you how does this prove anything. You would probably then tell me go back and watch the proof.

The video says even Einstein believed in it. Are you telling me you are smarter than Einstein?
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 11:29:39 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 10:58:24 PM, Kristofer wrote:
Can you tell me how it doesn't prove a god? Because this is same as you for example presenting me with a solid proof and me then asking you how does this prove anything. You would probably then tell me go back and watch the proof.


The video says even Einstein believed in it. Are you telling me you are smarter than Einstein?

THAT is your argument! Einstein believed in it so it MUST be real! That is no evidence AT ALL. For your information, Stephen Hawking says that THERE IS NO GOD, and he's as smart as Einstein ever was. Are you saying that you are smarter than Stephen Hawking?

If you look at that video, then you will find that is doesn't say anywhere that God exists. What is does say however is that we all live in mental constructs that provides us with a reward aslong as we keep within the parameters of that construct. But in order to reach your full potential, you have to give up the underlying foundations of that construct which in your case would mean giving up God.