Total Posts:102|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Qur'an verses proving Islam is sexist

Chloe8
Posts: 2,602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:05:13 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please." Quran 2:223.

According to the Qur'an men are free to rape women whenever they want. The Qur'an claims women have no right to say no to the sexual advances of men.

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." Quran 4:34.

The Qur'an claims that men are superior to women and also claims they are incapable of earning money themselves or loving independently. Obviously these beliefs are false. It also claims that women should be obedient to men and any woman who does not accept her inferior status should be violently beaten by men to force her into submission.

"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11.

Blatant sexism where men are given double to inheritance of women.

"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses"" Quran 2:282.

Blatant sexism where a male witness is considered twice the value of a female witness.

"Women shall with justice have rights similar to those exercised against them, although men have a status above women." Quran 2:228.

Clear and blatant sexism showing Islam believes women are inferior.

"If you fear that you cannot treat [orphan girls] with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three, or four of them. But if you fear that you cannot maintain equality among them, marry one only or any slave-girl you may own." Quran 4:3.

This verse suggests a man can own female slaves and can force them into marriage if he desires which under the rules of Islam would allow him to have sex with them whenever he wanted even if they didn't consent to the marriage in the first place. Effectively Ismam permits men to have sex slaves.

"If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those [of your wives] who have not yet menstruated." Quran 65:4.

The Qur'an clearly condones paedophilia and child abuse in this verse as it suggests it's OK for men to marry pre pubescent girls.

"[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves." Quran 4:24.

The only women the Qur'an does not permit men to rape are married women although if a married woman is your slave you are allowed to rape them.

"Enjoin believing women to turn their eyes away from temptation and to preserve their chastity; not to display their adornments (except such as are normally revealed); to draw their veils over their bosoms and not to display their finery except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands" fathers, their sons, their step-sons, their brothers, their brothers" sons, their sisters" sons, their women-servants, and their slave-girls; male attendants lacking in natural vigour, and children who have no carnal knowledge of women. And let them not stamp their feet when walking so as to reveal their hidden trinkets." Quran 24:31.

The Qur'an has requirements for how women should dress but does not have any such requirements for men.

"Wives of the Prophet, you are not like other women. If you fear God, do not be too complaisant in your speech, lest the lecherous-hearted should lust after you. Show discretion in what you say. Stay in your homes and do not display your finery as women used to in the days of ignorance." Quran 33:32-3.

The Qur'an claims women should stay in their homes and be completely subservient in how they act, dress and speak.

If there was any doubt in your mind that the false religion of Islam was created by unenlightened misognists then this thread will have removed that doubt. Islam is a barbaric false religion that has no place in the 21st century.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
uncung
Posts: 3,442
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 6:35:13 AM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/28/2016 8:05:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please." Quran 2:223.

According to the Qur'an men are free to rape women whenever they want. The Qur'an claims women have no right to say no to the sexual advances of men.

it refers to the varied sexual position, instead of rape.

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." Quran 4:34.

The Qur'an claims that men are superior to women and also claims they are incapable of earning money themselves or loving independently. Obviously these beliefs are false. It also claims that women should be obedient to men and any woman who does not accept her inferior status should be violently beaten by men to force her into submission.


The Quran oblige the men to lead and to serve the women. it doesn't prohibite the women to earn money whatsoever.

"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11.

Blatant sexism where men are given double to inheritance of women.


it is because men and women are different one another.

"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses"" Quran 2:282.

Blatant sexism where a male witness is considered twice the value of a female witness.


it is because men and women are different emotionally.

"Women shall with justice have rights similar to those exercised against them, although men have a status above women." Quran 2:228.

Clear and blatant sexism showing Islam believes women are inferior.


"Women who are divorced shall wait, keeping themselves apart, three (monthly) courses...." Quran 2 228

nothing wrong in that verse.

"If you fear that you cannot treat [orphan girls] with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three, or four of them. But if you fear that you cannot maintain equality among them, marry one only or any slave-girl you may own." Quran 4:3.

This verse suggests a man can own female slaves and can force them into marriage if he desires which under the rules of Islam would allow him to have sex with them whenever he wanted even if they didn't consent to the marriage in the first place. Effectively Islam permits men to have sex slaves.

all cultures and religions allow polygamy and sex slaves. the question: why would the women marry the married men to begin with?

"If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those [of your wives] who have not yet menstruated." Quran 65:4.

The Qur'an clearly condones paedophilia and child abuse in this verse as it suggests it's OK for men to marry pre pubescent girls.

No it refers to the menopause women.

"[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves." Quran 4:24.

The only women the Qur'an does not permit men to rape are married women although if a married woman is your slave you are allowed to rape them.


That verse doesn't mention rape or sexual force what so ever.

"Enjoin believing women to turn their eyes away from temptation and to preserve their chastity; not to display their adornments (except such as are normally revealed); to draw their veils over their bosoms and not to display their finery except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands" fathers, their sons, their step-sons, their brothers, their brothers" sons, their sisters" sons, their women-servants, and their slave-girls; male attendants lacking in natural vigour, and children who have no carnal knowledge of women. And let them not stamp their feet when walking so as to reveal their hidden trinkets." Quran 24:31.

The Qur'an has requirements for how women should dress but does not have any such requirements for men.

It is for women benefit them self.

"Wives of the Prophet, you are not like other women. If you fear God, do not be too complaisant in your speech, lest the lecherous-hearted should lust after you. Show discretion in what you say. Stay in your homes and do not display your finery as women used to in the days of ignorance." Quran 33:32-3.

The Qur'an claims women should stay in their homes and be completely subservient in how they act, dress and speak.

Don't you read the verse refers to the prophet wives? "Wives of the Prophet, you are not like other women..."

If there was any doubt in your mind that the false religion of Islam was created by unenlightened misognists then this thread will have removed that doubt. Islam is a barbaric false religion that has no place in the 21st century.

There is no doubt that Islam is the true religion.
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:39:43 AM
Posted: 6 days ago
"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11.
Blatant sexism where men are given double to inheritance of women.

I think this one makes sense even though it may seem not to at first glance. let me try to demonstrate:

let us say the OP is my sister and our father has 99 million dollars. I will take 66 and she will take 33 millions. now, why do I think it makes sense? I will marry and I will have a burden to take care of a woman and children. my wife will come with 1/3rd of inheritance
she will marry and the burden will be upon her husband, not on her. Her husband will also take 2/3rd of inheritance and she will go with 1/3rd.

Male's (husband's) financial burden is more than female's (wife's), male's inheritance will be to meet that burden while women's will be support to the male's.

of course I am speakibg for theoretical life. in reality it may be very different
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 5:15:56 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 6:35:13 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/28/2016 8:05:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please." Quran 2:223.

According to the Qur'an men are free to rape women whenever they want. The Qur'an claims women have no right to say no to the sexual advances of men.

it refers to the varied sexual position, instead of rape.

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." Quran 4:34.

Some girls actually like this, but to me it sure seems harsh.

The Qur'an claims that men are superior to women and also claims they are incapable of earning money themselves or loving independently. Obviously these beliefs are false. It also claims that women should be obedient to men and any woman who does not accept her inferior status should be violently beaten by men to force her into submission.


The Quran oblige the men to lead and to serve the women. it doesn't prohibite the women to earn money whatsoever.


"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11.

Blatant sexism where men are given double to inheritance of women.


it is because men and women are different one another.

"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses"" Quran 2:282.

Blatant sexism where a male witness is considered twice the value of a female witness.


it is because men and women are different emotionally.

"Women shall with justice have rights similar to those exercised against them, although men have a status above women." Quran 2:228.

Clear and blatant sexism showing Islam believes women are inferior.


"Women who are divorced shall wait, keeping themselves apart, three (monthly) courses...." Quran 2 228

nothing wrong in that verse.

"If you fear that you cannot treat [orphan girls] with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three, or four of them. But if you fear that you cannot maintain equality among them, marry one only or any slave-girl you may own." Quran 4:3.

This verse suggests a man can own female slaves and can force them into marriage if he desires which under the rules of Islam would allow him to have sex with them whenever he wanted even if they didn't consent to the marriage in the first place. Effectively Islam permits men to have sex slaves.

all cultures and religions allow polygamy and sex slaves. the question: why would the women marry the married men to begin with?

"If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those [of your wives] who have not yet menstruated." Quran 65:4.

The Qur'an clearly condones paedophilia and child abuse in this verse as it suggests it's OK for men to marry pre pubescent girls.

No it refers to the menopause women.

"[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves." Quran 4:24.

The only women the Qur'an does not permit men to rape are married women although if a married woman is your slave you are allowed to rape them.


That verse doesn't mention rape or sexual force what so ever.

"Enjoin believing women to turn their eyes away from temptation and to preserve their chastity; not to display their adornments (except such as are normally revealed); to draw their veils over their bosoms and not to display their finery except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands" fathers, their sons, their step-sons, their brothers, their brothers" sons, their sisters" sons, their women-servants, and their slave-girls; male attendants lacking in natural vigour, and children who have no carnal knowledge of women. And let them not stamp their feet when walking so as to reveal their hidden trinkets." Quran 24:31.

The Qur'an has requirements for how women should dress but does not have any such requirements for men.

It is for women benefit them self.

"Wives of the Prophet, you are not like other women. If you fear God, do not be too complaisant in your speech, lest the lecherous-hearted should lust after you. Show discretion in what you say. Stay in your homes and do not display your finery as women used to in the days of ignorance." Quran 33:32-3.

The Qur'an claims women should stay in their homes and be completely subservient in how they act, dress and speak.

Don't you read the verse refers to the prophet wives? "Wives of the Prophet, you are not like other women..."

If there was any doubt in your mind that the false religion of Islam was created by unenlightened misognists then this thread will have removed that doubt. Islam is a barbaric false religion that has no place in the 21st century.

There is no doubt that Islam is the true religion.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
keithprosser
Posts: 1,964
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 7:06:37 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
Let's not get too carried away. Where Islam is today isn't all that different from where we were only a couple of generations ago. For example, A hundred years ago women in Christendom couldn't vote nor divorce their husbands and there was no protection for wives who were raped by their husbands. A hundred years is not all that much compared to how long our species has been around which is around half a million years.

What is worrying is that backward-looking elements of Islam have become far more assertive and dominant in recent decades. It is a dangerous time for progressive Muslims, and not much better for moderate ones! One can only hope that the religious right in the US do not gain political power or we might find there is less difference between 'us' and 'them' than we would like.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 10:27:38 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/28/2016 8:05:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please." Quran 2:223.

Response: Verse 4:19 says to treat women kindly and not inherit them against their will. Thus the context proves that going as you like refers to going in a way that shows love and kindness.

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." Quran 4:34.

Response: The verse referring to beating refers to a light tap that leaves no pain or scars nor struck in the face as shown in the sunnah. The only argument you have left is that it's wrong because people don't like to be hit, yet such a claim proves a light tap is justified because it a punishment. It's not supposed to be liked. Debunked.

"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11.

Response: Men are responsible of taking care of women and women are not obligated to work. They have the Option to work if they want to or not. Therefore men inherit more money to give to the women, which means women can become rich without even working, thus proving how Islam values women. Debunked.

"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses"" Quran 2:282.

Response: This refers to business transaction since women are not obligated to work. So naturally, a woman who chooses not to work will not have knowledge of business transactions, thereby needing more than one woman as a witness. Debunked.

"Women shall with justice have rights similar to those exercised against them, although men have a status above women." Quran 2:228.

Response: Never in history was there oppression of Men by women. It's the other way around. So history is proof that men have superior strength and are able to gain a higher status. Don't be mad because you can't be a man. Debunked.

"If you fear that you cannot treat [orphan girls] with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three, or four of them. But if you fear that you cannot maintain equality among them, marry one only or any slave-girl you may own." Quran 4:3.

Response: The verse says to take care of orphans and if one cannot do so, then MARRY up to 4 women, or just one, or a slave woman. The verse clearly promotes marriage. Nothing about rape. Debunked.

"If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those [of your wives] who have not yet menstruated." Quran 65:4.

Response: The verse refers to women menstruating but have not done so yet at the time of divorce. That's why the waiting period is three months because that is around the time a menstruating woman shows signs of pregnancy by not menstruating. So clearly it cannot refer to pre pubescent girls. Debunked.

"[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves." Quran 4:24.

Response: The verse says right hand possession. Not slaves. It refers to slaves that are captives of war and the verse says marriage. Nothing wrong with freeing a slave through marriage. Debunked.

"Enjoin believing women to turn their eyes away from temptation and to preserve their chastity; not to display their adornments (except such as are normally revealed); to draw their veils over their bosoms and not to display their finery except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands" fathers, their sons, their step-sons, their brothers, their brothers" sons, their sisters" sons, their women-servants, and their slave-girls; male attendants lacking in natural vigour, and children who have no carnal knowledge of women. And let them not stamp their feet when walking so as to reveal their hidden trinkets." Quran 24:31.
Response: The chapter starts with how men should dress. Furthermore, you as a woman is forced to clothe and we have never saw any movement by you to walk naked in public. So don't cry now. Debunked.

"Wives of the Prophet, you are not like other women. If you fear God, do not be too complaisant in your speech, lest the lecherous-hearted should lust after you. Show discretion in what you say. Stay in your homes and do not display your finery as women used to in the days of ignorance." Quran 33:32-3.
Response: The verse refers to being modest. Debunked.

Islam remains the most beautiful and just religion.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 10:44:06 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
Response: The verse referring to beating refers to a light tap that leaves no pain or scars nor struck in the face as shown in the sunnah. The only argument you have left is that it's wrong because people don't like to be hit, yet such a claim proves a light tap is justified because it a punishment. It's not supposed to be liked. Debunked.

Are you having your prophet on a Skype call where he is telling you this or how did you define "beat" as "light tap"? Also, would you like anyone to "light tap" you or your children? Have you never heard of people being scarred for life because of such psychological violence?

Response: Never in history was there oppression of Men by women. It's the other way around. So history is proof that men have superior strength and are able to gain a higher status. Don't be mad because you can't be a man. Debunked.

So if I would be stronger than you, I would have the right to rule over you. Good.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 11:18:29 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/29/2016 10:44:06 PM, Jovian wrote:

Are you having your prophet on a Skype call where he is telling you this or how did you define "beat" as "light tap"? Also, would you like anyone to "light tap" you or your children? Have you never heard of people being scarred for life because of such psychological violence?

Response: As verse 19 demonstrates, women are to be treated with kindness. Thus the hit should not be abusive or painful.
The Prophet also say:

Lo! My last recommendation to you is that you should TREAT WOMEN WELL. Truly they are your helpmates, and you have no right over them beyond that - EXCEPT IF THEY COMMIT A MANIFEST INDECENCY (fahisha mubina = adultery). If they do, then refuse to share their beds and beat them WITHOUT INDECENT VIOLENCE (fadribu hunna darban ghayra mubarrih*). Then, if they obey you, do not show them hostility any longer. Lo! you have a right over your women and they have a right over you. Your right over your women is that they not allow whom you hate to enter your bed nor your house. While their right over them is that you treat them excellently in their garb and provision."

So if I would be stronger than you, I would have the right to rule over you. Good.

Response: You can try, but I'm sure I beat the cap out of you. So you shouldn't try.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 11:33:45 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/29/2016 11:18:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:44:06 PM, Jovian wrote:

Are you having your prophet on a Skype call where he is telling you this or how did you define "beat" as "light tap"? Also, would you like anyone to "light tap" you or your children? Have you never heard of people being scarred for life because of such psychological violence?

Response: As verse 19 demonstrates, women are to be treated with kindness. Thus the hit should not be abusive or painful.
The Prophet also say:

Lo! My last recommendation to you is that you should TREAT WOMEN WELL. Truly they are your helpmates, and you have no right over them beyond that - EXCEPT IF THEY COMMIT A MANIFEST INDECENCY (fahisha mubina = adultery). If they do, then refuse to share their beds and beat them WITHOUT INDECENT VIOLENCE (fadribu hunna darban ghayra mubarrih*). Then, if they obey you, do not show them hostility any longer. Lo! you have a right over your women and they have a right over you. Your right over your women is that they not allow whom you hate to enter your bed nor your house. While their right over them is that you treat them excellently in their garb and provision."

So if I would be stronger than you, I would have the right to rule over you. Good.

Response: You can try, but I'm sure I beat the cap out of you. So you shouldn't try.

But if you didn't succeed with beating the "cap" out of me (or did you mean beating off the cap off my head?), would I in your worldview be entitled to rule over you? If that situation is too hypothetical, would you accept the world's strongest man to enslave you just because he is stronger than you?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 1:34:04 AM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/29/2016 11:33:45 PM, Jovian wrote:

But if you didn't succeed with beating the "cap" out of me (or did you mean beating off the cap off my head?), would I in your worldview be entitled to rule over you? If that situation is too hypothetical, would you accept the world's strongest man to enslave you just because he is stronger than you?

Response: No.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 1:44:06 AM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/30/2016 1:34:04 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/29/2016 11:33:45 PM, Jovian wrote:

But if you didn't succeed with beating the "cap" out of me (or did you mean beating off the cap off my head?), would I in your worldview be entitled to rule over you? If that situation is too hypothetical, would you accept the world's strongest man to enslave you just because he is stronger than you?

Response: No.

So why should men have higher status than women solely on the fact of physical superiority?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 1:51:33 AM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/30/2016 1:44:06 AM, Jovian wrote:

So why should men have higher status than women solely on the fact of physical superiority?

Response: No one said they should. Since men are physically stronger and less sensitive, making them more incline to fight than women, then they should naturally have a higher status when it comes to the responsibility of providing protection for the family and society.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 12:12:45 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/29/2016 8:39:43 AM, Artur wrote:
"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11.
Blatant sexism where men are given double to inheritance of women.

I think this one makes sense even though it may seem not to at first glance. let me try to demonstrate:

let us say the OP is my sister and our father has 99 million dollars. I will take 66 and she will take 33 millions. now, why do I think it makes sense? I will marry and I will have a burden to take care of a woman and children. my wife will come with 1/3rd of inheritance
she will marry and the burden will be upon her husband, not on her. Her husband will also take 2/3rd of inheritance and she will go with 1/3rd.

Male's (husband's) financial burden is more than female's (wife's), male's inheritance will be to meet that burden while women's will be support to the male's.

of course I am speakibg for theoretical life. in reality it may be very different

Response: That basically sums it up. Men are obligated to work and provide for the women and family. So although he inherits more, it's intended to be spent on the women and family, while the women are not obligated to do so. Therefore, his higher inheritance carries more financial responsibility and since its spent on the women, she eventually receives it all anyway. Therefore, there is no injustice since she initially inherits the smaller amount but eventually receives more since the man has to spend it on her anyway.
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 3:08:20 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/30/2016 12:12:45 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/29/2016 8:39:43 AM, Artur wrote:
"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11.
Blatant sexism where men are given double to inheritance of women.

I think this one makes sense even though it may seem not to at first glance. let me try to demonstrate:

let us say the OP is my sister and our father has 99 million dollars. I will take 66 and she will take 33 millions. now, why do I think it makes sense? I will marry and I will have a burden to take care of a woman and children. my wife will come with 1/3rd of inheritance
she will marry and the burden will be upon her husband, not on her. Her husband will also take 2/3rd of inheritance and she will go with 1/3rd.

Male's (husband's) financial burden is more than female's (wife's), male's inheritance will be to meet that burden while women's will be support to the male's.

of course I am speakibg for theoretical life. in reality it may be very different

Response: That basically sums it up. Men are obligated to work and provide for the women and family. So although he inherits more, it's intended to be spent on the women and family, while the women are not obligated to do so. Therefore, his higher inheritance carries more financial responsibility and since its spent on the women, she eventually receives it all anyway. Therefore, there is no injustice since she initially inherits the smaller amount but eventually receives more since the man has to spend it on her anyway.
Retarded religions and their retarded followers.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 3:21:22 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/30/2016 1:51:33 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/30/2016 1:44:06 AM, Jovian wrote:

So why should men have higher status than women solely on the fact of physical superiority?

Response: No one said they should. Since men are physically stronger and less sensitive, making them more incline to fight than women, then they should naturally have a higher status when it comes to the responsibility of providing protection for the family and society.

Don't be silly Fati, there are plenty of women who could beat the crap out of a weasel like you, and many more who make boatloads more money. You're just a child.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 8:45:53 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/30/2016 3:21:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/30/2016 1:51:33 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/30/2016 1:44:06 AM, Jovian wrote:

So why should men have higher status than women solely on the fact of physical superiority?

Response: No one said they should. Since men are physically stronger and less sensitive, making them more incline to fight than women, then they should naturally have a higher status when it comes to the responsibility of providing protection for the family and society.

Don't be silly Fati, there are plenty of women who could beat the crap out of a weasel like you, and many more who make boatloads more money. You're just a child.

Response: That's not what your sister would say.
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 9:43:50 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/30/2016 3:08:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/30/2016 12:12:45 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/29/2016 8:39:43 AM, Artur wrote:
"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11.
Blatant sexism where men are given double to inheritance of women.

I think this one makes sense even though it may seem not to at first glance. let me try to demonstrate:

let us say the OP is my sister and our father has 99 million dollars. I will take 66 and she will take 33 millions. now, why do I think it makes sense? I will marry and I will have a burden to take care of a woman and children. my wife will come with 1/3rd of inheritance
she will marry and the burden will be upon her husband, not on her. Her husband will also take 2/3rd of inheritance and she will go with 1/3rd.

Male's (husband's) financial burden is more than female's (wife's), male's inheritance will be to meet that burden while women's will be support to the male's.

of course I am speakibg for theoretical life. in reality it may be very different

Response: That basically sums it up. Men are obligated to work and provide for the women and family. So although he inherits more, it's intended to be spent on the women and family, while the women are not obligated to do so. Therefore, his higher inheritance carries more financial responsibility and since its spent on the women, she eventually receives it all anyway. Therefore, there is no injustice since she initially inherits the smaller amount but eventually receives more since the man has to spend it on her anyway.
Retarded religions and their retarded followers.
if you included me too when you said "followers of retarded religion", I am not follower of any religion.

can you share why you thought so if you thought that I am a follower of a [retarded] religion?
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Outplayz
Posts: 1,267
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 9:49:03 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/28/2016 8:05:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

My friend is a nurse. He is a guy. Admittedly, he says working a shift with all women is much more stressful than working a shift with all men. The ladies also agree. Working with men is much less stressful than working with all women.

I haven't researched this, so i am asserting it... but it would be interesting if you found me wrong. Most women i know would agree working with men is much more fun than working with a lot of women.

You have different emotional states. It isn't only physicality that is our difference, it is also emotions.

This doesn't mean one is superior to the other. Yet, one is differently more qualified than the other in specific circumstances. Sorry, it is just the nature of your being.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 11:52:27 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/29/2016 6:35:13 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/28/2016 8:05:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please." Quran 2:223.

According to the Qur'an men are free to rape women whenever they want. The Qur'an claims women have no right to say no to the sexual advances of men.

it refers to the varied sexual position, instead of rapes.

What evidence have you got supporting that claim?

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." Quran 4:34.

The Qur'an claims that men are superior to women and also claims they are incapable of earning money themselves or loving independently. Obviously these beliefs are false. It also claims that women should be obedient to men and any woman who does not accept her inferior status should be violently beaten by men to force her into submission.


The Quran oblige the men to lead and to serve the women. it doesn't prohibite the women to earn money whatsoever.

If a woman earns enough money to maintain herself then the Qur'an is incorrect in it's claim that men have a higher standing because women are incapable of earning money to maintain themselves.


"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11.

Blatant sexism where men are given double to inheritance of women.


it is because men and women are different one another.

So what? We are both human? Why should you inherit twice as much as me just because of your gender? What is the reasoning for this type of discrimination other than the blatant sexism that is so obviously is?

"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses"" Quran 2:282.

Blatant sexism where a male witness is considered twice the value of a female witness.


it is because men and women are different emotionally.

So what? Women are just as good at recounting events as men so there is no reason to give twice as much value to the account of a man.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

"Women shall with justice have rights similar to those exercised against them, although men have a status above women." Quran 2:228.

Clear and blatant sexism showing Islam believes women are inferior.

"If you fear that you cannot treat [orphan girls] with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three, or four of them. But if you fear that you cannot maintain equality among them, marry one only or any slave-girl you may own." Quran 4:3.

This verse suggests a man can own female slaves and can force them into marriage if he desires which under the rules of Islam would allow him to have sex with them whenever he wanted even if they didn't consent to the marriage in the first place. Effectively Islam permits men to have sex slaves.

all cultures and religions allow polygamy and sex slaves. the question: why would the women marry the married men to begin with?

My culture does not allow polygamy and sex slaves and I take the most aggressive stance possible against any barbaric religion or culture that allows these things.

The women if they are slaves would have no choice but to marry their owner if that was his demand. Such a marriage is not consensual.

"If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months.

Look below!

The same shall apply to those [of your wives] who have not yet menstruated." Quran 65:4.

Clearly the Qur'an condones paedophilia as it talks about men who marry pre pubescent girls.


The Qur'an clearly condones paedophilia and child abuse in this verse as it suggests it's OK for men to marry pre pubescent girls.

No it refers to the menopause women.

"[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves." Quran 4:24.

The only women the Qur'an does not permit men to rape are married women although if a married woman is your slave you are allowed to rape them.


That verse doesn't mention rape or sexual force what so ever.

It outlines in what circumstances rape and sexual force are unacceptable suggesting it's allowed in other circumstances.

"Enjoin believing women to turn their eyes away from temptation and to preserve their chastity; not to display their adornments (except such as are normally revealed); to draw their veils over their bosoms and not to display their finery except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands" fathers, their sons, their step-sons, their brothers, their brothers" sons, their sisters" sons, their women-servants, and their slave-girls; male attendants lacking in natural vigour, and children who have no carnal knowledge of women. And let them not stamp their feet when walking so as to reveal their hidden trinkets." Quran 24:31.

The Qur'an has requirements for how women should dress but does not have any such requirements for men.

It is for women benefit them self.

No it's for the benefit of men to allow them to suppress and control women.

"Wives of the Prophet, you are not like other women. If you fear God, do not be too complaisant in your speech, lest the lecherous-hearted should lust after you. Show discretion in what you say. Stay in your homes and do not display your finery as women used to in the days of ignorance." Quran 33:32-3.

The Qur'an claims women should stay in their homes and be completely subservient in how they act, dress and speak.

Don't you read the verse refers to the prophet wives? "Wives of the Prophet, you are not like other women..."

The verse outlines what Islam expects of women.

If there was any doubt in your mind that the false religion of Islam was created by unenlightened misognists then this thread will have removed that doubt. Islam is a barbaric false religion that has no place in the 21st century.

There is no doubt that Islam is the true religion.

I'm 100% sure Islam is false.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
uncung
Posts: 3,442
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:18:09 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
it refers to the varied sexual position, instead of rapes.

What evidence have you got supporting that claim?
what evidence have you got supporting that rape claim?

The Quran oblige the men to lead and to serve the women. it doesn't prohibite the women to earn money whatsoever.

If a woman earns enough money to maintain herself then the Qur'an is incorrect in it's claim that men have a higher standing because women are incapable of earning money to maintain themselves.

if the woman earns enough money the Quran doesn't oblige them to share it with her husband. oppositely, the husband is compulsory to lead the women financially and organizationally.

it is because men and women are different one another.

So what? We are both human? Why should you inherit twice as much as me just because of your gender? What is the reasoning for this type of discrimination other than the blatant sexism that is so obviously is?

it is the consequence of that difference. aren't the women treated differently in many cases in our daily life? in toilet for instance, they cannot use men toilet since they have to pee in a sitting position.


"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses"" Quran 2:282.

Blatant sexism where a male witness is considered twice the value of a female witness.



it is because men and women are different emotionally.

So what? Women are just as good at recounting events as men so there is no reason to give twice as much value to the account of a man.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

"Women shall with justice have rights similar to those exercised against them, although men have a status above women." Quran 2:228.

Clear and blatant sexism showing Islam believes women are inferior.

"If you fear that you cannot treat [orphan girls] with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three, or four of them. But if you fear that you cannot maintain equality among them, marry one only or any slave-girl you may own." Quran 4:3.

This verse suggests a man can own female slaves and can force them into marriage if he desires which under the rules of Islam would allow him to have sex with them whenever he wanted even if they didn't consent to the marriage in the first place. Effectively Islam permits men to have sex slaves.

all cultures and religions allow polygamy and sex slaves. the question: why would the women marry the married men to begin with?

My culture does not allow polygamy and sex slaves and I take the most aggressive stance possible against any barbaric religion or culture that allows these things.

yes your recent culture of course doesn't.

The women if they are slaves would have no choice but to marry their owner if that was his demand. Such a marriage is not consensual.

"If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months.

Look below!

The same shall apply to those [of your wives] who have not yet menstruated." Quran 65:4.

Clearly the Qur'an condones paedophilia as it talks about men who marry pre pubescent girls.

ehemm.. that verse doesn't mention 'not yet menstruated' literally.



That verse doesn't mention rape or sexual force what so ever.

It outlines in what circumstances rape and sexual force are unacceptable suggesting it's allowed in other circumstances.

I don't find any rape and sexual force are mentioned


It is for women benefit them self.

No it's for the benefit of men to allow them to suppress and control women.

isn't controlled a good thing?


Don't you read the verse refers to the prophet wives? "Wives of the Prophet, you are not like other women..."

The verse outlines what Islam expects of women.

ehemm.. that verse states " you are not like other women..." to who else 'other women' be addressed in that verse?


I'm 100% sure Islam is false.

it is merely your assumption per se, since your accusation is refuted comprehensively.
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:03:02 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/30/2016 8:45:53 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/30/2016 3:21:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/30/2016 1:51:33 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/30/2016 1:44:06 AM, Jovian wrote:

So why should men have higher status than women solely on the fact of physical superiority?

Response: No one said they should. Since men are physically stronger and less sensitive, making them more incline to fight than women, then they should naturally have a higher status when it comes to the responsibility of providing protection for the family and society.

Don't be silly Fati, there are plenty of women who could beat the crap out of a weasel like you, and many more who make boatloads more money. You're just a child.

Response: That's not what your sister would say.
Response: Yet your weak rebuttals show otherwise.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:35:21 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/30/2016 8:45:53 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/30/2016 3:21:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/30/2016 1:51:33 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/30/2016 1:44:06 AM, Jovian wrote:

So why should men have higher status than women solely on the fact of physical superiority?

Response: No one said they should. Since men are physically stronger and less sensitive, making them more incline to fight than women, then they should naturally have a higher status when it comes to the responsibility of providing protection for the family and society.

Don't be silly Fati, there are plenty of women who could beat the crap out of a weasel like you, and many more who make boatloads more money. You're just a child.

Response: That's not what your sister would say.

Of course not, she wouldn't have anything to do with a nutjob like you.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:57:40 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 2:35:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Of course not, she wouldn't have anything to do with a nutjob like you.

Response: That's not what she says to me.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:18:15 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 2:57:40 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/1/2016 2:35:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Of course not, she wouldn't have anything to do with a nutjob like you.

Response: That's not what she says to me.

She would have said you're an insane idiot after talking with you for 2 minutes, or less.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:29:16 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 3:18:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

She would have said you're an insane idiot after talking with you for 2 minutes, or less.

Response: That's not she said to me.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:32:24 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 3:29:16 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:18:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

She would have said you're an insane idiot after talking with you for 2 minutes, or less.

Response: That's not she said to me.

She didn't say anything to you, moron. Women probably have nothing to say to you, they've got you pegged as an idiot from the get go, that's why you're gay.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 4:36:00 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 3:32:24 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

She didn't say anything to you, moron. Women probably have nothing to say to you, they've got you pegged as an idiot from the get go, that's why you're gay.

Response: That's not what your mom says.
lawlypants
Posts: 375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 5:49:05 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 4:36:00 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:32:24 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

She didn't say anything to you, moron. Women probably have nothing to say to you, they've got you pegged as an idiot from the get go, that's why you're gay.

Response: That's not what your mom says.

You already provided possible explanations for the supposed verses that are "sexist" (whatever that means in their head).

If the Quran is "sexist" because it is differentiating between men and women, then count me in as being "sexist" as well. Males have testicles, females have a vagina, there is a difference, idiots. I 100% agree with the Quran and I disagree with feministic betas that are vagina-whipped, and I suggest for those people with whom I disagree with, to educate themselves, "grow a pair", and 100% agree with the Quran and become a Muslim, because that is the logical, rational, scientific, reasonable, correct thing to do.