Jump to topic:

can anyone disprove Trelves?

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 7:17:12 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Trelves are a race who live outside the universe; who created the univetsr; who set the time; who arranged time and space, who arraned big bang; who are eternal; who are omniscient; who are omnipotent; who operate the universe; greatest concievable beings (all of them are equal). These are not all of the attributes of Trelves. There are many.

and there many evidence that they exist.

The first one is Kalam cosmological arguement.

everything that began to exist has a cause. the universe began to exist therefore universe has a creator and they are Trelves.

the second evidence is objective morality arguement. objective moral values do exist and someone must have set them in order so that they can be universal. so, if Trelves do not exist who set it? It points to the existence of Trelves. even The great christian 'orator' Bill Craig quotes someone who says "anyone who does not say raping a 6 years old girl is not wrong is as wrong as someone who says 2+2=5". so, no one can disputr that objective moral values exist and they are done by Trelves.

the third evidence is something like intelligent design, arguement from design or fine tuninh or whatever you call. if you see a handwatch you would assume someone made this watch so that it can work on its imposed purpose. The universe, perfect conditions for life shouts 7/24 : "I have a designer, I have been designed by intelligent group" and it points to Trelves.

one more evidence for them is ontological evidence.
Trelves are defined as I defined above.
it is possible that such entities may exist (or they would certianly have property of existence).
if it is possible that they they can exist, then they exist in some possible world.
if they exist somewhere then they exist everywhere.
if they exist everywhere then they exist in actual world.
therefore Trelves exist.

if a person wants to realise their existence there are many evidences for their existence.

so, can anyone disprove their existence?
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:17:46 AM
At 11/29/2016 7:17:12 AM, Artur wrote:
Trelves are a race who live outside the universe; who created the univetsr; who set the time; who arranged time and space, who arraned big bang; who are eternal; who are omniscient; who are omnipotent; who operate the universe; greatest concievable beings (all of them are equal). These are not all of the attributes of Trelves. There are many.

everything that began to exist has a cause. the universe began to exist therefore universe has a creator and they are Trelves.

the second evidence is objective morality arguement. objective moral values do exist and someone must have set them in order so that they can be universal. so, if Trelves do not exist who set it? It points to the existence of Trelves. even The great christian 'orator' Bill Craig quotes someone who says "anyone who does not say raping a 6 years old girl is not wrong is as wrong as someone who says 2+2=5". so, no one can disputr that objective moral values exist and they are done by Trelves.

the third evidence is something like intelligent design, arguement from design or fine tuninh or whatever you call. if you see a handwatch you would assume someone made this watch so that it can work on its imposed purpose. The universe, perfect conditions for life shouts 7/24 : "I have a designer, I have been designed by intelligent group" and it points to Trelves.

it is possible that such entities may exist (or they would certianly have property of existence).
if it is possible that they they can exist, then they exist in some possible world.
therefore Trelves exist.

if a person wants to realise their existence there are many evidences for their existence.

No....and so what?
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:30:40 AM
At 11/29/2016 9:17:46 AM, Willows wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

No....and so what?

actually, to accept them or to be slave of your ego by denyinh their existence does not matter.
They have opinions like religious freedom, free mind, free thought and they know some things in life can be doubted and people should not be burnt forever for something they doubted.

They are not a psychopath to burn someone for not satisfying their ego. It is a good news to all preach it to the whole nation in the name of Trolls and Elves
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:43:46 AM

therefore Trelves exist.

No....and so what?

we have one more evidence: jungle law arguement.

you see, our animal and plant world runs on a system that perfectly balances itself. for exmaple: insects eat wheats or other type of grains, sparrows eat insects.
if sparrows do not eat insects then insects will eat grains which will resuult in himans losing their harvest.

it is just one example, some eat the other one and as a result one side does not starve to death and the other side does not have problem of overpopulation. One side is affected by Trolls and the side prevents the plans of Trolls with the effects coming from elves.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:45:58 AM
At 11/29/2016 9:43:46 AM, Artur wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

No....and so what?

we have one more evidence: jungle law arguement.

you see, our animal and plant world runs on a system that perfectly balances itself. for exmaple: insects eat wheats or other type of grains, sparrows eat insects.
if sparrows do not eat insects then insects will eat grains which will resuult in himans losing their harvest.

it is just one example, some eat the other one and as a result one side does not starve to death and the other side does not have problem of overpopulation. One side is affected by Trolls and the side prevents the plans of Trolls with the effects coming from elves.

as a result, so called intelligent atheists can not use problem of evil againsy Trelves while they can easily debunk god with this kind of problem.
the universe, the life under the atmosphere is perfectly compatible with Trelves while they debunk gods.
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 12:16:31 PM
Posted: 6 days ago

therefore Trelves exist.

All you're doing is substituting the word "God" for "trelves." Occam's razor gets rid of unnecessary assumptions (such as more than one being) so it's disproven on the basis that it's an inferior hypothesis in comparison to a competing one.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 11:48:51 PM

therefore Trelves exist.

Perhaps lack of faith will prove more influencial then existance in my reaction to this
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 12:15:31 AM

therefore Trelves exist.

As it was pointed out... how is this any different than god? In my opinion, you can call it whatever you want... words are just words. If you had a compelling platform for these Trelves, then i would be interested to hear more. As it stands, you are just using another name for a name...
Osmium
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 12:19:11 AM

therefore Trelves exist.

Nope.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 5:09:16 AM

therefore Trelves exist.

" Disprove their (Trelves) existence". Why try to deny Trelves when they clearly, provably exist?. Not , of course, in your delusional, not to say clinically insane statements regarding them, but in reality. I truly love debateing with you Americans because the depths of your wilful ignorance is truly astounding. I have 3 definitions of Trelves and I will put 1 down now.In a book called Three Naked Trolls, by John Edward Fritch, trelves are hybrids of a union between Trolls and Elves.
See the happy moron: he doesn't give a damn:I wish I were a moron:My God! perhaps I am!. Anonymous.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 5:45:46 AM
At 11/30/2016 5:09:16 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

" Disprove their (Trelves) existence". Why try to deny Trelves when they clearly, provably exist?. Not , of course, in your delusional, not to say clinically insane statements regarding them, but in reality. I truly love debateing with you Americans because the depths of your wilful ignorance is truly astounding. I have 3 definitions of Trelves and I will put 1 down now.In a book called Three Naked Trolls, by John Edward Fritch, trelves are hybrids of a union between Trolls and Elves.

Genesis 1: 26; And God said {To the Trelves or whatever you want to call God's helpers] "Let 'US' make man in 'OUR' image after 'OUR' likeness, etc.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 5:59:47 AM
At 11/30/2016 5:45:46 AM, Gentorev wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

Genesis 1: 26; And God said {To the Trelves or whatever you want to call God's helpers] "Let 'US' make man in 'OUR' image after 'OUR' likeness, etc.
Make man in our image?. The christian church is adamant in it's teaching that God did NOT make man in His image. Look it up in Google. What has genesis got to do with Trelves?. In one breath you name Trelves as the creators of all things and then bring up God. You can't have it both ways.........Want to know more about Trelves?.
See the happy moron: he doesn't give a damn:I wish I were a moron:My God! perhaps I am!. Anonymous.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 6:10:58 AM
At 11/30/2016 5:59:47 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

Make man in our image?. The christian church is adamant in it's teaching that God did NOT make man in His image. Look it up in Google. What has genesis got to do with Trelves?. In one breath you name Trelves as the creators of all things and then bring up God. You can't have it both ways.........Want to know more about Trelves?.

I didn't name trelves as creators of all things matey, in fact I don't know what the names of God's creative helpers were.

And I realise that the universal Roman church that was founded by Emperor Constantine in the fourth century, reject much of God's Holy words.

And No! I don't want to know more about Trelves, unless you can prove that is the name of God's creative helpers, to whom God said: "Let 'US' Make man in 'OUR image after 'OUR' likeness, etc.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 6:21:38 AM
At 11/30/2016 6:10:58 AM, Gentorev wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

I didn't name trelves as creators of all things matey, in fact I don't know what the names of God's creative helpers were.

And I realise that the universal Roman church that was founded by Emperor Constantine in the fourth century, reject much of God's Holy words.

And No! I don't want to know more about Trelves, unless you can prove that is the name of God's creative helpers, to whom God said: "Let 'US' Make man in 'OUR image after 'OUR' likeness, etc.
I know,I know!!!. I am having all sorts of problems with my P.C. for some reason and I apologise. I thought I was answering someone elses message. Errr umm, matey? are you British?.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 7:15:47 AM
At 11/30/2016 6:21:38 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

I know,I know!!!. I am having all sorts of problems with my P.C. for some reason and I apologise. I thought I was answering someone elses message. Errr umm, matey? are you British?.

Yea, well --it happens sometimes. And no, I'm not a Pom, I'm an Aussie who is only 10 years older than you. Although I know you prefer women, I don't know if you are male or female. Obviously you wish to keep that information to yourself.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 7:56:48 AM
At 11/30/2016 7:15:47 AM, Gentorev wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

Yea, well --it happens sometimes. And no, I'm not a Pom, I'm an Aussie who is only 10 years older than you. Although I know you prefer women, I don't know if you are male or female. Obviously you wish to keep that information to yourself.
" Keep that information to yourself"?. This accursed site won't LET me put up a proper profile.Almost every question is only answerable by Americans. I am male. Are you really 78?. If you open your messages in your profile I will happily give you my bio:.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 11:46:01 AM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/30/2016 7:56:48 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 11/30/2016 7:15:47 AM, Gentorev wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

" Keep that information to yourself"?. This accursed site won't LET me put up a proper profile.Almost every question is only answerable by Americans. I am male. Are you really 78?. If you open your messages in your profile I will happily give you my bio:.

Nope! not 78, only 76 and 8 years older than you. You see, we all make mistakes.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 12:38:05 PM

therefore Trelves exist.

Simple, evidence for trelves is unfounded and nothing but fallacy, no proof of these things existing. Don't need to disproove as the response to the claim is disbelief, your job is to prove they exist.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 1:17:05 AM
At 11/30/2016 12:38:05 PM, KwLm wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

Simple, evidence for trelves is unfounded and nothing but fallacy, no proof of these things existing. Don't need to disproove as the response to the claim is disbelief, your job is to prove they exist.
" Evidence for Trelves". As I wrote earlier I have 3 definitions on Trelves. 1 of them is an actual ,for real fact. If you Google: "Urban Dictionary" and input "Trelves" you will find that they do exist in reality.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 10:06:23 AM
At 12/1/2016 1:17:05 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

" Evidence for Trelves". As I wrote earlier I have 3 definitions on Trelves. 1 of them is an actual ,for real fact. If you Google: "Urban Dictionary" and input "Trelves" you will find that they do exist in reality.

Did you really just try you "urban dictionary" as a source?......... your "Evidence" is not evidence. I see no facts just fallacy
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 10:44:01 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 10:06:23 AM, KwLm wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

Did you really just try you "urban dictionary" as a source?......... your "Evidence" is not evidence. I see no facts just fallacy
" No facts just fallacy". In what way is Urban Dictionaries report on Trelves fallacious?. Where is your evidence disproving the report ( if you have any ) or is this just bombastic hot air?. Are you stating that the Trelves in the report don't exist?. Prove it or go away tail between your legs.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 10:24:49 AM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 10:44:01 PM, GrimlyF wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

" No facts just fallacy". In what way is Urban Dictionaries report on Trelves fallacious?. Where is your evidence disproving the report ( if you have any ) or is this just bombastic hot air?. Are you stating that the Trelves in the report don't exist?. Prove it or go away tail between your legs.

http://www.urbandictionary.com... This alone debunks everything said about trelves, Urban dictionary isn't actually a dictionary, you do know this right? its for slang words not actual words
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 11:49:27 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/2/2016 10:24:49 AM, KwLm wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

http://www.urbandictionary.com... This alone debunks everything said about trelves, Urban dictionary isn't actually a dictionary, you do know this right? its for slang words not actual words
I am perfectly aware of the nature of the Urban Dictionary. I do not need your website. I asked you some questions so please answer them. Perhaps you are not the po-faced,humourless, obtuse American you appear to be but a member of the Trelves organisation trying to hide the truth?.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 11:54:29 AM
Posted: 2 days ago
At 12/2/2016 11:49:27 PM, GrimlyF wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

I am perfectly aware of the nature of the Urban Dictionary. I do not need your website. I asked you some questions so please answer them. Perhaps you are not the po-faced,humourless, obtuse American you appear to be but a member of the Trelves organisation trying to hide the truth?.

I answered you with the link to the website you claimed to use to define trelves, I have shown you to be wrong. And you're right, I'm not american.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2016 12:59:32 AM
At 12/3/2016 11:54:29 AM, KwLm wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

I answered you with the link to the website you claimed to use to define trelves, I have shown you to be wrong. And you're right, I'm not american.
"A link to the website you claimed to use". There are many sites on Trelves. You must have erred in your choice because I have given no information about any site I may have used. You may belittle Urban's veracity but as you consistently refuse to discuss the Trelves report I conclude that you can not refute it. I win, I win, I win!!!!!. GrimlyF has left the building.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2016 1:00:57 AM

therefore Trelves exist.

Thankyou Artur it has been most enjoyable.
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2016 10:10:31 AM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/4/2016 12:59:32 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 12/3/2016 11:54:29 AM, KwLm wrote:

therefore Trelves exist.

"A link to the website you claimed to use". There are many sites on Trelves. You must have erred in your choice because I have given no information about any site I may have used. You may belittle Urban's veracity but as you consistently refuse to discuss the Trelves report I conclude that you can not refute it. I win, I win, I win!!!!!. GrimlyF has left the building.

There is no trelves report, you have given nothing to show they exist, they are obviously just a figment of your imagination,as trelves are actually a mix breed between an elf and troll in a fantasy action book, some flying creatures in https://www.amazon.com... and nothing about the babble you're going on about so....... you lose, well done, good game.