Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Does disagreement = hate

rnjs
Posts: 378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 2:45:06 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
The most common kneejerk reaction on this forum seems to be disagreement = hatred, I disagree with many things people do, but I don't hate the person. Do you hate those that hold contrary opinions.
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 2:48:00 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
At 11/30/2016 2:45:06 PM, rnjs wrote:
The most common kneejerk reaction on this forum seems to be disagreement = hatred, I disagree with many things people do, but I don't hate the person. Do you hate those that hold contrary opinions.
No that's almost exclusively a godist position.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 5:33:01 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
At 11/30/2016 2:45:06 PM, rnjs wrote:
The most common kneejerk reaction on this forum seems to be disagreement = hatred, I disagree with many things people do, but I don't hate the person. Do you hate those that hold contrary opinions.

No, disagreement does not equate to hatred. Advocating views which suggest subsets of humanity deserve to be disrespected, disliked, and/or interacted with sans empathy because 'they are different' is hatred. In these cases, disagreement reveals hatred.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 8:59:11 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
At 11/30/2016 2:45:06 PM, rnjs wrote:
The most common kneejerk reaction on this forum seems to be disagreement = hatred, I disagree with many things people do, but I don't hate the person. Do you hate those that hold contrary opinions.

1 reason might be if someone hates somebody bcz he disagrees with him that shows he is inscure about his position and the result is fear/hate... or in hearts of heart he agrees with him but showing another face ourside... sometimes u will see ppl accusing others but the problem is in themselves... a liar thinks everybody is lying... self projection lol

i think its all about the ego.. they have to be right always
Never fart near dog
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 9:23:44 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
At 11/30/2016 2:45:06 PM, rnjs wrote:
The most common kneejerk reaction on this forum seems to be disagreement = hatred, I disagree with many things people do, but I don't hate the person. Do you hate those that hold contrary opinions.

It all depends on how the disagreement is done.

Usual disagreement: You like Mozart? Ah I see, he's not really my type of music though.

Homophobic disagreement: Liking Mozart is a perversion similar to pedophilia and beastiality and stems out of a disorder. Your disorder most likely arose because you were molested as a child, with the later result in life as a preference for Mozart. I don't care if you listen to Mozart in private, but I don't want you to tell about your musical preference out loud. People like you should also not marry until you abandon this preference. If society would accept that, it will inevitably lead to society accepting adults marrying children or adults marrying their pets.
Skeptical1
Posts: 650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 1:27:43 AM
Posted: 2 days ago
At 11/30/2016 2:45:06 PM, rnjs wrote:
The most common kneejerk reaction on this forum seems to be disagreement = hatred, I disagree with many things people do, but I don't hate the person. Do you hate those that hold contrary opinions.

I think that this idea of "hatred" is perhaps largely to do with poor role models. We look around us, particularly if we follow politics to any degree, and we see that people are incapable of having a difference of opinion without resorting to name calling. We also confuse strong disagreement with someone's opinion with a personal attack on them, because that's usually how it winds up when we see our leaders at it on TV.

Another thing I don't understand is the idea of "sacred beliefs" - those that are sacrosanct, and may hardly be questioned, let alone mocked or ridiculed. My ideas are my ideas - and that's all. If you want to disagree, feel free. If you want to scoff or mock at them, go for it! You'll probably get a scathing reply of some sort or other, but I'm not going to call for your blood for disagreeing with me. Opinions are like a******** - everyone has one.

Now, to test that theory - here's an opinion.

It irks me that several people on these forums (and for some reason they mostly fall into one "camp") feel the need to use the term "kneejerk" all the time, when someone says or does something they don't like. Is this something they teach from the pulpits these days? Everyone who offers a differing opinion is offering a "kneejerk" response? It used to have a specific meaning, now it almost seems to simply mean "dissent".
rnjs
Posts: 378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 12:41:46 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
In my experience the gay community strongly reacts to even the most benign opposition to their lifestyle with claims of homophobia. The LGBT community is one of the most intolerant groups all while preaching tolerance.
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 12:53:16 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 12:41:46 PM, rnjs wrote:
In my experience the gay community strongly reacts to even the most benign opposition to their lifestyle with claims of homophobia. The LGBT community is one of the most intolerant groups all while preaching tolerance.

That may be the result of the christian hypocrisy concerning LOVE.
It is a FACT that some people of the same sex love each other as your genocidal god declared they should.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:19:14 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 12:41:46 PM, rnjs wrote:
In my experience the gay community strongly reacts to even the most benign opposition to their lifestyle

In other words, they're react to intolerance of their lifestyle, a lifestyle of acting like human beings.

with claims of homophobia. The LGBT community is one of the most intolerant groups all while preaching tolerance.

So, it's perfectly acceptable for you to be intolerant towards gays, but they are not allowed to be intolerant to your intolerance of them?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:21:12 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 11/30/2016 2:45:06 PM, rnjs wrote:
I disagree with many things people do

Why?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
rnjs
Posts: 378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:55:01 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 2:19:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:41:46 PM, rnjs wrote:
In my experience the gay community strongly reacts to even the most benign opposition to their lifestyle

In other words, they're react to intolerance of their lifestyle, a lifestyle of acting like human beings.

with claims of homophobia. The LGBT community is one of the most intolerant groups all while preaching tolerance.

So, it's perfectly acceptable for you to be intolerant towards gays, but they are not allowed to be intolerant to your intolerance of them?

No, i only disagree with their sexual choices, other than that I have no problem with individuals
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:04:39 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 2:19:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:41:46 PM, rnjs wrote:
In my experience the gay community strongly reacts to even the most benign opposition to their lifestyle

In other words, they're react to intolerance of their lifestyle, a lifestyle of acting like human beings.

Don't go trolling what was stated. Benign opposition suggests a tolerance towards the gay community, but disagrees with their actions. I have examples to prove the gay community is not as acceptive to disagreement. I had a gay roommate for two years. I had no problem with him being gay, but I never told him about my reasons for disagreeing with why he was gay. We were friends for twenty years until he decided to snoop on my internet postings. Now he can't be friends with me because he knows I think being gay is a mental disruption. Well if I've always thought this. I was still willing to be friends with him. He cannot do the same. He cannot get over his intolerance to people who do not agree with him.

with claims of homophobia. The LGBT community is one of the most intolerant groups all while preaching tolerance.

So, it's perfectly acceptable for you to be intolerant towards gays, but they are not allowed to be intolerant to your intolerance of them?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:12:19 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 2:55:01 PM, rnjs wrote:
At 12/1/2016 2:19:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:41:46 PM, rnjs wrote:
In my experience the gay community strongly reacts to even the most benign opposition to their lifestyle

In other words, they're react to intolerance of their lifestyle, a lifestyle of acting like human beings.

with claims of homophobia. The LGBT community is one of the most intolerant groups all while preaching tolerance.

So, it's perfectly acceptable for you to be intolerant towards gays, but they are not allowed to be intolerant to your intolerance of them?

No, i only disagree with their sexual choices

Exactly, you are intolerant of them.

, other than that I have no problem with individuals
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:14:03 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 3:04:39 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 2:19:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:41:46 PM, rnjs wrote:
In my experience the gay community strongly reacts to even the most benign opposition to their lifestyle

In other words, they're react to intolerance of their lifestyle, a lifestyle of acting like human beings.

Don't go trolling what was stated. Benign opposition suggests a tolerance towards the gay community, but disagrees with their actions. I have examples to prove the gay community is not as acceptive to disagreement. I had a gay roommate for two years. I had no problem with him being gay, but I never told him about my reasons for disagreeing with why he was gay. We were friends for twenty years until he decided to snoop on my internet postings. Now he can't be friends with me because he knows I think being gay is a mental disruption. Well if I've always thought this. I was still willing to be friends with him. He cannot do the same. He cannot get over his intolerance to people who do not agree with him.

Yet, another fable from the mind of the insane.

with claims of homophobia. The LGBT community is one of the most intolerant groups all while preaching tolerance.

So, it's perfectly acceptable for you to be intolerant towards gays, but they are not allowed to be intolerant to your intolerance of them?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:22:14 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 3:14:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:04:39 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 2:19:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:41:46 PM, rnjs wrote:
In my experience the gay community strongly reacts to even the most benign opposition to their lifestyle

In other words, they're react to intolerance of their lifestyle, a lifestyle of acting like human beings.

Don't go trolling what was stated. Benign opposition suggests a tolerance towards the gay community, but disagrees with their actions. I have examples to prove the gay community is not as acceptive to disagreement. I had a gay roommate for two years. I had no problem with him being gay, but I never told him about my reasons for disagreeing with why he was gay. We were friends for twenty years until he decided to snoop on my internet postings. Now he can't be friends with me because he knows I think being gay is a mental disruption. Well if I've always thought this. I was still willing to be friends with him. He cannot do the same. He cannot get over his intolerance to people who do not agree with him.

Yet, another fable from the mind of the insane.

It's not a lie. It's not a dillusion. This is just another example of your intolerance to truths you disagree with. Please state your reasons for suggesting what I've said to be a fable.
I don't enjoy coming to irrational conclusions. Instead it's always best to try and understand people. Explain yourself.

with claims of homophobia. The LGBT community is one of the most intolerant groups all while preaching tolerance.

So, it's perfectly acceptable for you to be intolerant towards gays, but they are not allowed to be intolerant to your intolerance of them?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:30:56 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 3:22:14 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:14:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:04:39 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 2:19:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:41:46 PM, rnjs wrote:
In my experience the gay community strongly reacts to even the most benign opposition to their lifestyle

In other words, they're react to intolerance of their lifestyle, a lifestyle of acting like human beings.

Don't go trolling what was stated. Benign opposition suggests a tolerance towards the gay community, but disagrees with their actions. I have examples to prove the gay community is not as acceptive to disagreement. I had a gay roommate for two years. I had no problem with him being gay, but I never told him about my reasons for disagreeing with why he was gay. We were friends for twenty years until he decided to snoop on my internet postings. Now he can't be friends with me because he knows I think being gay is a mental disruption. Well if I've always thought this. I was still willing to be friends with him. He cannot do the same. He cannot get over his intolerance to people who do not agree with him.

Yet, another fable from the mind of the insane.

It's not a lie. It's not a dillusion. This is just another example of your intolerance to truths you disagree with. Please state your reasons for suggesting what I've said to be a fable.

Everything you say here is insane, you have less than zero credibility so there's no reason to assume anything you say is true. You screwed yourself.

I don't enjoy coming to irrational conclusions. Instead it's always best to try and understand people. Explain yourself.

with claims of homophobia. The LGBT community is one of the most intolerant groups all while preaching tolerance.

So, it's perfectly acceptable for you to be intolerant towards gays, but they are not allowed to be intolerant to your intolerance of them?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:46:32 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 3:30:56 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:22:14 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:14:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 3:04:39 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 2:19:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:41:46 PM, rnjs wrote:
In my experience the gay community strongly reacts to even the most benign opposition to their lifestyle

In other words, they're react to intolerance of their lifestyle, a lifestyle of acting like human beings.

Don't go trolling what was stated. Benign opposition suggests a tolerance towards the gay community, but disagrees with their actions. I have examples to prove the gay community is not as acceptive to disagreement. I had a gay roommate for two years. I had no problem with him being gay, but I never told him about my reasons for disagreeing with why he was gay. We were friends for twenty years until he decided to snoop on my internet postings. Now he can't be friends with me because he knows I think being gay is a mental disruption. Well if I've always thought this. I was still willing to be friends with him. He cannot do the same. He cannot get over his intolerance to people who do not agree with him.

Yet, another fable from the mind of the insane.

It's not a lie. It's not a dillusion. This is just another example of your intolerance to truths you disagree with. Please state your reasons for suggesting what I've said to be a fable.

Everything you say here is insane, you have less than zero credibility so there's no reason to assume anything you say is true. You screwed yourself.

I have always been willing to put my beliefs to the test. You have done nothing but suggest an intolerance to what I've said because you cannot believe what I can say. You are simply judging me based on your experiences that cannot accept my personal experiences. You have no proof that my experiences are untrue. You have only a polarized mindset that refuses to entertain the possibility of what I can say to be true. I have a gift for remaining neutral to tilted minsets. I can argue on behalf of the opposite for what the OP is suggesting by providing another personal experience that says I've lost friends because they found out I had a gay roommate. I'm sure you would like to agree with me when I say I once lost a job working with a homophobe years ago when he found out about my associations with the gay community. For him this suggested that I must also be gay. He then distanced himself from me. Can you believe that somebody would actually remove themselves from a friendship if they found out their friend had also gay friends? It seems this arguement goes both ways while you will likely only accept the personal view to you. I always see all the angles. I see them because I can be honest with myself. I can only be honest with myself because of a specific event that occurred a long time ago that was metaphysical. I've told you about this experience many times before but you assume it nothing more than the fervent misguidance of insanity. The world is insane. The world rotates on an axis of lies. To speak the truth in a world that lies, only appears as insanity when perhaps it is you whom became the insane. What's not insane is as insane as what's not, it just depends if your thinking thinks it's correct in thought. A person's thoughts should sway as a pendulum. To stay reposed to one side only will further a mindset of ignorance.

I don't enjoy coming to irrational conclusions. Instead it's always best to try and understand people. Explain yourself.

with claims of homophobia. The LGBT community is one of the most intolerant groups all while preaching tolerance.

So, it's perfectly acceptable for you to be intolerant towards gays, but they are not allowed to be intolerant to your intolerance of them?
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 4:13:51 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
Well I guess Danne has nothing to say now because I've said something that supports his view. Intolerance sits on both sides. There are those of the gay community intolerant of the people that do not accept them. There are also those those straight that do not accept a tolerance to those gay. It stands reasonable to assume a higher percentage of the gay community would be intolerable to their oppositions, only because they are in the minority. It becomes natural for the smaller numbers to appear to be greater in intolerance given the per capital assements. Had the owverwhelming population been gay, perhaps it would show the lesser community of straight people would seem the aggressors of intolerance.
Iacov
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 4:16:37 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 11/30/2016 2:45:06 PM, rnjs wrote:
The most common kneejerk reaction on this forum seems to be disagreement = hatred, I disagree with many things people do, but I don't hate the person. Do you hate those that hold contrary opinions.

My like a rectangle is a squire but a square is not a rectangle, disagreement does not mean hate but hate does mean disagreement.
Wyrd bi" ful ar"d Fate is inexorable.
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 11:06:08 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 4:13:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Well I guess Danne has nothing to say now because I've said something that supports his view. Intolerance sits on both sides. There are those of the gay community intolerant of the people that do not accept them. There are also those those straight that do not accept a tolerance to those gay. It stands reasonable to assume a higher percentage of the gay community would be intolerable to their oppositions, only because they are in the minority. It becomes natural for the smaller numbers to appear to be greater in intolerance given the per capital assements. Had the owverwhelming population been gay, perhaps it would show the lesser community of straight people would seem the aggressors of intolerance.

First of all, this "gay" argument is getting tiresome - ad nauseum. I am not gay, i don't like gay men (in some/even most cases), i don't mind gay women... other than that, whatever. Any other intolerance is from ignorance, religious moral fail, or just hate. People are born how they are. You are free to judge them, but at a certain extent you become the "phobia" / the hateful. Done. Religion is simply wrong... plus, in regards to Christianity, i interpret anything i have read about homosexuality as immoral behavior / mindset... like male soldiers raping their defeated male opponents out of hate / control. That probably happened a lot, and that is what it talks about in my opinion... things like prison rape. Anything out of love, i see no disagreement to its morality.

Second, you talk a lot about your experiences. I can see why some people would think you are lying; you have a poetic touch which makes it seem made up. However, i am not like them, and i stand to believe you "if" it indeed doesn't have a logical answer. I will share my top three experiences with you in the next thread, but i was hoping you would share your top 3 most profound experiences. More importantly, tell me both the "supernatural" aspect of the experience, and the natural explanation (or what the best natural explanation could be since these experiences are leaning more towards the latter). I am very mindful of my experiences and i hate it when it gets deluded by other people thinking small things are considered an "experience." I feel that you are not that type of person, that is why i am asking to hear what you have. Let's analyze yours vs. mine and see what the best metaphysical explanation to both could be.
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 11:15:41 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 4:13:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Here. I copy and pasted this from another conversation i had here, but it goes through 3 experiences that seem to happen to me a lot (less the second two - first one is the more consistent in experiences). The second two are the most profound which i have another few, but they get too personal so i will stick with these two.

"Okay. Recent experience. I go to this place every weekend as a hobby to play games. My friends and i met this other guy that goes there as well, he is good at the game and a cool dude. However, we found out, sadly, he is a pretty depressed guy and has schitzo type episodes. So, every weekend we hung out with him and talked him up, told him good advise, and for the most part, he seemed to agree with us... often expressing how he really thought it was cool he had met us. Just last weekend i had a dream. In my dream, i was trying to help him, trying to get others to help him, and was worried for him. I woke up pretty "anxious" (a feeling hard to describe which happens before these type events). If you know my previous history, you would know this isn't a good sign. Low and behold, when i went in this last week, and i went by myself on a day my friends were busy bc i was worried after this dream... he is no where to be found, every body there is asking me if i know where he is, and also worried. Went in just this weekend, and he still hadn't come in, a guy that went there almost everyday, so i was told. Trips me out, and i hope he is okay... but, something always bad happens when i get the feeling i got after the dream. He often times talked about suicide, so i hope not for the worst and that he just had to be hospitalized or something...Or, he's okay and busy. We will see.

Critical thinking: I have been going to this gaming place for the last few months. Hung out with him around 30 times. Known about his ill's for a total of around 24 days. It is very likely since, as a friend, he started growing on me and we truly started caring for him, that a dream would happen around this time or last week manifesting my concerns. Easily explainable, but why an experience? This feeling, dream and after, has happened before bad events, for all my years, like clock work. I walked in knowing something bad happened... So... another experience (due to history) but weak since easily explainable.

A stronger experience. I went to my friend's buddy's house. After some talking, ghost stuff came up. The guy told me he thinks he has something evil in his house, possibly out to get him. I doubted right away... i truly don't believe in this stuff... most people lie. But, he was serious, saying something had recently happened. I took off my necklace and told him to tell the "ghost" to spin it. He accepted right away. I told him to wait... i held my hand in a way to stabilize the necklace, which had a ring on it, so there was no spin. Then he proceeded, yelling at this "demon," calling it names and that it was a 'B' if it couldn't spin it and other profanities. It went from a slow spin to a violent spin to the right. I still didn't believe, so i told him to tell it to stop it, he yelled it, and it stopped. I said tell it to spin it to the left... it started violently spinning to the left. I dropped it. That was enough... a week later he dies.

Critical thinking. Somehow ... his yelling subconsciously affected me, and i was spinning it... although, i know i wasn't trying to nor did i, this could be the culprit since his yelling was intimidating. He believed, and was mad at this "thing." This carried a lot of emotion... which, right away was my thought -- that is why i told him to do the other things... but even then, maybe his passion had a controlling effect on me. Idk, maybe you can help me out on this one bc this would get the badge of a strong experience at this point.

My strongest experience. A short few years ago now, i started having re-occurring dreams of going to Vegas and looking for something i couldn't find. After about 3 or 4 of these dreams, my friends said lets go to Vegas in a bus. I am very introverted, i normally would have said no, but i was curious bc of the dreams so i went (Coincidence 1). After the first night of partying, i was getting ready to go to bed but got called to my friends room. Everyone crying when i got there, and found a friend in the bathroom throwing up blood every 3 to 4 minutes, looking pretty sick. Well, they called me bc i was sober and they were, well not... Cocaine, a drug i hate and don't do. I did E in a club earlier and was quite sober at the moment, having taken only a Klonopin (in normal amount) to help me sleep. I told them to call paramedics, the hotel ones came up and long story, said take him to the hospital after they saw him throw up. At this point, a feeling hit me (felt like an electric fuzzy feeling and simultaneously a thought "tell everyone to leave; you can heal him) (Coincidence 2). I doubted right away, but... told them to leave and they did. I sat there and watched him throw up 2 more times, not knowing what to do "no way the thought and feeling are anything," doubting, but walked up to him thinking if this doesn't work then i am going to the hospital (Coincidence 3). I touched his head, the "fuzzy" feeling i was getting literally felt like it drained from me, from my feet to the last of it leaving my hand on his forehead. Literally, as soon as the last of the fuzzy feeling left, simultaneously, he went from looking like death, to a smile and sigh of relief... F'ing getting comfortable in his covers...(Coincidence 4).

Critical thinking -- Got none at this point other than freak coincidences... but with my history, my most profound experience. Maybe you can think of something."

Notice, really... the only way i can have a natural explanation for the second two type experiences is by dubbing i am insane. Which i feel is just as intellectually dishonest as using "god did it." I will further analyze once i hear yours.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 12:11:42 AM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 11:06:08 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 12/1/2016 4:13:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Well I guess Danne has nothing to say now because I've said something that supports his view. Intolerance sits on both sides. There are those of the gay community intolerant of the people that do not accept them. There are also those those straight that do not accept a tolerance to those gay. It stands reasonable to assume a higher percentage of the gay community would be intolerable to their oppositions, only because they are in the minority. It becomes natural for the smaller numbers to appear to be greater in intolerance given the per capital assements. Had the owverwhelming population been gay, perhaps it would show the lesser community of straight people would seem the aggressors of intolerance.

First of all, this "gay" argument is getting tiresome - ad nauseum. I am not gay, i don't like gay men (in some/even most cases), i don't mind gay women... other than that, whatever. Any other intolerance is from ignorance, religious moral fail, or just hate. People are born how they are. You are free to judge them, but at a certain extent you become the "phobia" / the hateful. Done. Religion is simply wrong... plus, in regards to Christianity, i interpret anything i have read about homosexuality as immoral behavior / mindset... like male soldiers raping their defeated male opponents out of hate / control. That probably happened a lot, and that is what it talks about in my opinion... things like prison rape. Anything out of love, i see no disagreement to its morality.

Second, you talk a lot about your experiences. I can see why some people would think you are lying; you have a poetic touch which makes it seem made up. However, i am not like them, and i stand to believe you "if" it indeed doesn't have a logical answer. I will share my top three experiences with you in the next thread, but i was hoping you would share your top 3 most profound experiences. More importantly, tell me both the "supernatural" aspect of the experience, and the natural explanation (or what the best natural explanation could be since these experiences are leaning more towards the latter). I am very mindful of my experiences and i hate it when it gets deluded by other people thinking small things are considered an "experience." I feel that you are not that type of person, that is why i am asking to hear what you have. Let's analyze yours vs. mine and see what the best metaphysical explanation to both could be.

Okay. Go ahead. Lately I've been more perplexed by events occurring around me in these moments to days or nights of the past year. These occurances are not metaphysical, but I suspect they have been occurring because of openly stating some metaphysical stories. It's like the whole world is in on it. Some days the craziness goes full metal matrix on me with everyone acting like a Smith. I even had some guy saying he was looking forward to seeing my kungfu. But I think this past year was just a rabbithole created to mess with me. Maybe they wanted to give it a matrix theme to brainwash me into joining them. I could tell people were searching through my apartment for a while before this all started. Anyone going into my apartment could clearly see I watch the movies since all of them were layer out next to my DVD player.

But what if this crap was real? A Matrix reality for real? I mean look at the guys that were looking closely into my life? I worked with these guys for years. We never muched discussed anything outside of normal water-cooler conversations. Sports. Girls. Casual guy stuff mostly. But this one guy last year from work said something to me after I told him about a wormhole I had slipped through during a metaphysical experience with my eyes closed. The wormhole was checkered black and white. It was a little bit scary for me. So I opened my eyes to end the experience. Experience then ended. Maybe it didn't. The guy from worked when listening to this story said something. He turned his head away from me to casually say, " going down the rabbithole". That's all he had to say about it.

But there is a lot more to say about it. The way he said what he said, says something to me. It says he knows something about what happened to me but won't say what. Consider the day seven years prior to the day I literally opened up the wormhole. I was with another guy from work that day, the same job but with a different guy. This guy is important to the story. Not at this point but seven years later he becomes important. The day of the experience I had merely just dropped this guy off at his house and drove to my own house to make something necessary for the experience. This guy knew what I was going to do, but I don't know if he had anything to do with what happened that night. That night I was being watched by a boat in my backyard. The boat was filled with men. They weren't talking. They kept quiet as a mouse and each time I came outside to take a break from manufacturing the necessities for the experience, this boat would slowly approach me. Each one of these men were staring at me directly. Each time I'd go back inside and then return outside and it was always the same. Always the boat would come closer to me. They were watching me no doubt. They followed me all day as I ran around collecting the ingredience needed to create the experience necessary to open the wormhole. But who are they?

That night I was too concerned with the people watching me that I had ruined batch of ingredience needed. Which reminds me that I had actually not had my metaphysical experience that night. I put all my eggs in that one basket and ruined it by not following the proper instructions. I lost everything that night. I decided to give up because those men stalking me made me paranoid. But three days later arriving in the mail were fresh ingredients needed to redo the process. I never ordered or asked anyone for this. It just showed up at my door. It's almost like somebody knew I had messed up the experiment and wanted me to try it again. I think maybe those guys in my backward had been watching me every step of the way to make sure I'd get it right.

The second time I definitely got it right. That night I had the wormhole experience. The question becomes now, did it end when I thought it ended? Maybe I went through a timeslip. This world seems different. It looks the same, but it's the little differences I've noticed that don't add up. The people don't act the way I remembered. The people in my life look the same, but they act differently. Some of them talk slightly different. So I consider the multiverse. Family guy? Little Stewy? You know that adult cartoon when stewy and his dog timwarp through the multiverse? Quantum physics might suggest that we live in all these other realities. For every action we make there is another simulation of a universe that carries on in that direction. I can't help but wonder if I've somehow entered into another one of my realities that night I slipped into the checkered wormhole. Because this is just the begining of the story. Sure. Okay. I'll give you three chapters of the same story that are tied into this beginning. And I'll listen to yours. Nothing shocks me. I dismiss nothing unusual given the twisted natures to mine.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 12:42:20 AM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 11:15:41 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 12/1/2016 4:13:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Here. I copy and pasted this from another conversation i had here, but it goes through 3 experiences that seem to happen to me a lot (less the second two - first one is the more consistent in experiences). The second two are the most profound which i have another few, but they get too personal so i will stick with these two.

"Okay. Recent experience. I go to this place every weekend as a hobby to play games. My friends and i met this other guy that goes there as well, he is good at the game and a cool dude. However, we found out, sadly, he is a pretty depressed guy and has schitzo type episodes. So, every weekend we hung out with him and talked him up, told him good advise, and for the most part, he seemed to agree with us... often expressing how he really thought it was cool he had met us. Just last weekend i had a dream. In my dream, i was trying to help him, trying to get others to help him, and was worried for him. I woke up pretty "anxious" (a feeling hard to describe which happens before these type events). If you know my previous history, you would know this isn't a good sign. Low and behold, when i went in this last week, and i went by myself on a day my friends were busy bc i was worried after this dream... he is no where to be found, every body there is asking me if i know where he is, and also worried. Went in just this weekend, and he still hadn't come in, a guy that went there almost everyday, so i was told. Trips me out, and i hope he is okay... but, something always bad happens when i get the feeling i got after the dream. He often times talked about suicide, so i hope not for the worst and that he just had to be hospitalized or something...Or, he's okay and busy. We will see.

Critical thinking: I have been going to this gaming place for the last few months. Hung out with him around 30 times. Known about his ill's for a total of around 24 days. It is very likely since, as a friend, he started growing on me and we truly started caring for him, that a dream would happen around this time or last week manifesting my concerns. Easily explainable, but why an experience? This feeling, dream and after, has happened before bad events, for all my years, like clock work. I walked in knowing something bad happened... So... another experience (due to history) but weak since easily explainable.

A stronger experience. I went to my friend's buddy's house. After some talking, ghost stuff came up. The guy told me he thinks he has something evil in his house, possibly out to get him. I doubted right away... i truly don't believe in this stuff... most people lie. But, he was serious, saying something had recently happened. I took off my necklace and told him to tell the "ghost" to spin it. He accepted right away. I told him to wait... i held my hand in a way to stabilize the necklace, which had a ring on it, so there was no spin. Then he proceeded, yelling at this "demon," calling it names and that it was a 'B' if it couldn't spin it and other profanities. It went from a slow spin to a violent spin to the right. I still didn't believe, so i told him to tell it to stop it, he yelled it, and it stopped. I said tell it to spin it to the left... it started violently spinning to the left. I dropped it. That was enough... a week later he dies.

Critical thinking. Somehow ... his yelling subconsciously affected me, and i was spinning it... although, i know i wasn't trying to nor did i, this could be the culprit since his yelling was intimidating. He believed, and was mad at this "thing." This carried a lot of emotion... which, right away was my thought -- that is why i told him to do the other things... but even then, maybe his passion had a controlling effect on me. Idk, maybe you can help me out on this one bc this would get the badge of a strong experience at this point.

My strongest experience. A short few years ago now, i started having re-occurring dreams of going to Vegas and looking for something i couldn't find. After about 3 or 4 of these dreams, my friends said lets go to Vegas in a bus. I am very introverted, i normally would have said no, but i was curious bc of the dreams so i went (Coincidence 1). After the first night of partying, i was getting ready to go to bed but got called to my friends room. Everyone crying when i got there, and found a friend in the bathroom throwing up blood every 3 to 4 minutes, looking pretty sick. Well, they called me bc i was sober and they were, well not... Cocaine, a drug i hate and don't do. I did E in a club earlier and was quite sober at the moment, having taken only a Klonopin (in normal amount) to help me sleep. I told them to call paramedics, the hotel ones came up and long story, said take him to the hospital after they saw him throw up. At this point, a feeling hit me (felt like an electric fuzzy feeling and simultaneously a thought "tell everyone to leave; you can heal him) (Coincidence 2). I doubted right away, but... told them to leave and they did. I sat there and watched him throw up 2 more times, not knowing what to do "no way the thought and feeling are anything," doubting, but walked up to him thinking if this doesn't work then i am going to the hospital (Coincidence 3). I touched his head, the "fuzzy" feeling i was getting literally felt like it drained from me, from my feet to the last of it leaving my hand on his forehead. Literally, as soon as the last of the fuzzy feeling left, simultaneously, he went from looking like death, to a smile and sigh of relief... F'ing getting comfortable in his covers...(Coincidence 4).

Critical thinking -- Got none at this point other than freak coincidences... but with my history, my most profound experience. Maybe you can think of something."

Notice, really... the only way i can have a natural explanation for the second two type experiences is by dubbing i am insane. Which i feel is just as intellectually dishonest as using "god did it." I will further analyze once i hear yours.

I'm not sure what to say. Some dreams can act more like visions. Not sure what happened in the last experience. My experiences are different in their natures. I wouldn't be able to relate to yours. Whatever is going on in my life it has something to do with a tent sale. I found all the people who have been following me to have all been in the same spot at the same time. The building they were parked next to had blacked out windows and locked doors. I suspect I was the topic of discussion. It has something to do with choosing where to live. Upstairs or downstairs maybe. I get asked that a lot. Black or white. It's complicated. White would be my choice. In that sense it's not complicated. I don't know. It's biblical I guess.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 1:43:06 AM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/1/2016 4:13:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Well I guess Danne has nothing to say now because I've said something that supports his view. Intolerance sits on both sides. There are those of the gay community intolerant of the people that do not accept them. There are also those those straight that do not accept a tolerance to those gay. It stands reasonable to assume a higher percentage of the gay community would be intolerable to their oppositions, only because they are in the minority. It becomes natural for the smaller numbers to appear to be greater in intolerance given the per capital assements. Had the owverwhelming population been gay, perhaps it would show the lesser community of straight people would seem the aggressors of intolerance.

Funny how you religious a$$holes play the victims when you spread your hatred around like so much manure.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 2:38:15 AM
Posted: 1 day ago
At 12/2/2016 1:43:06 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/1/2016 4:13:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Well I guess Danne has nothing to say now because I've said something that supports his view. Intolerance sits on both sides. There are those of the gay community intolerant of the people that do not accept them. There are also those those straight that do not accept a tolerance to those gay. It stands reasonable to assume a higher percentage of the gay community would be intolerable to their oppositions, only because they are in the minority. It becomes natural for the smaller numbers to appear to be greater in intolerance given the per capital assements. Had the owverwhelming population been gay, perhaps it would show the lesser community of straight people would seem the aggressors of intolerance.

Funny how you religious a$$holes play the victims when you spread your hatred around like so much manure.

It seems you're the one spreading the hate. Jesus would say to become acceptant of anyone. I do not consider myself to be any more special anyone other person. You think I spread hate because you hate the things I say. I've said the Holocaust was a lie because the prove shows this. It shows the gas chambers were built after Nazis evacuated the camps to be taken over by the Russians. They were not gas chambers but rooms made to look like them. You only have to remove any prejudices you have against people to see what the experts can say. You are a hateful person. You hate the fact that somebody can say there was no mass murdering of Jews because maybe that's what you wish to believe. You hate Christianity. You hate Muslims. You hate anyone who disagrees with you. You hate religion, saying once you could never find a moment of peace from the religious always hounding you. But I don't believe this is true. I think if you just take a break from spending all days to all the years you've have spent posting in the religious forum you will receive the peace of mind you desperately need.
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 9:28:11 PM
Posted: 14 hours ago
At 12/2/2016 12:42:20 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 11:15:41 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 12/1/2016 4:13:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:


Okay. But have you done any critical thinking? These people you are talking about... why don't you just go up to one of them and talk to him/her next time you feel there is some motive? I mean, i have felt similar ways like the world knows my path, my family is in on it, the people on this site are in on it... but, in on what? I always refer back to that. What are the implications... well, one would be on the lines of Solipsism. Although, i take some things from that philosophy, i don't agree with it. I don't agree with it bc i wouldn't choose a world like this, and it would be frightening if true. If i am not the "one" then i am a pawn, and if i am... then nobody is in on 'my' secret, but someone else. For the most part, all you have to do to test your experiences is to be more involved with the people you think know you.

The fact that you are not giving me any critical thought on what "natural" explanation there may be to your experiences is concerning to me in regards to holding your experiences out as "spiritual." But that is not for me to say. They are spiritual to you bc you are the one following the path. However, i would suggest you trying to explain them... it is a good exercise to not get stuck in the more negative aspects of your unconscious. You learn more about your mind. I only say this bc you seem to have a darker outlook. That only makes sense bc our minds have much more negative thoughts than good ones... if you are the type to concentrate on your thoughts, you may only see the negative aspects. One thing i always go back to... do i really feel that narcissistic? Does everything revolve around me? Even if this world were a trick... wouldn't that mean i am getting tricked no matter what i think? Since you have a lot of your experiences tied in with other people... i would really recommend you approaching these people for small talk if anything. I would try to shatter it so the truth can show... it doesn't seem like to me you are trying to shatter it. If you aren't trying to actively disprove your experiences, how are you suppose to know if they are anything other than your mind playing tricks on you?