Jump to topic:

The Religious forum Olympics

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 4:45:32 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
Welcome all to the 2016 Religious Olympics.
Let the truth be known . Winners opinions will stand as the truth.
With the losers taking full burden of proof.
Thiests /Away.
Atheists / Home.
We want a good clean game .

Head or tail winners decide how points will be awarded game#1 or game#2.
Theists call tails . And Tails it is.
Theists please choose game 1 or 2 scoring structure. ?

Game #1: Logic , sense , coherence , proof, sound judgement, rationalism.
Or
Game #2: Assumptions , guesses, absurdity, improbability , delusion, falsehood,

Good luck all. Let the games begin.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 4:51:21 PM
The last time you created a game you sentenced me to hell for my claim to be nothing special. It seems your ego couldn't take the hit.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 4:58:56 PM
At 11/30/2016 4:51:21 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
The last time you created a game you sentenced me to hell for my claim to be nothing special. It seems your ego couldn't take the hit.

Ladies and gents.
Introducing our 1st player for team thiest.
His ruff , his tuff, some say his bat crap crazy.
A round of applause please , it's MasonicSlayer.
Please enter point scoring system.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 7:35:03 PM
At 11/30/2016 4:58:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Ladies and gents.

Is this like taking the SATs? I'll assume I scored points for writing my name. My name is on the letterhead so I don't know if I actually have to write it. I'll take a long shot on this and assume no. I'm not sure how to play but I think I'm winning.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 7:39:01 PM
MasonicSlayer. It's one word that implies two things. I don't know what, but I like to cut corners. I'm writing my name because I don't know what's going on.
Skeptical1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 8:06:23 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
At 11/30/2016 7:35:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Ladies and gents.

Is this like taking the SATs? I'll assume I scored points for writing my name. My name is on the letterhead so I don't know if I actually have to write it. I'll take a long shot on this and assume no. I'm not sure how to play but I think I'm winning.

If you think you're winning, that's clearly because you're unaware of the ordered expression of energy that is the life force behind the universal consciousness. Not only that, but I have heaps of other magic sounding words I can throw at you in reserve.

Furthermore, I win this debate, because I'm the first one to say I did. And despite whatever arguments you might throw at me, I'll keep repeating it, just so you know.

That's all. Where's my prize?
KwLm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 8:17:37 PM
At 12/2/2016 8:06:23 PM, Skeptical1 wrote:

Ladies and gents.

If you think you're winning, that's clearly because you're unaware of the ordered expression of energy that is the life force behind the universal consciousness. Not only that, but I have heaps of other magic sounding words I can throw at you in reserve.

Furthermore, I win this debate, because I'm the first one to say I did. And despite whatever arguments you might throw at me, I'll keep repeating it, just so you know.

Congrats on the win.
Skeptical1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 8:22:33 PM
At 12/2/2016 8:17:37 PM, KwLm wrote:

Ladies and gents.

Congrats on the win.

Thank you, but I can't take the credit. I owe it all to God.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 2:02:40 PM
Posted: 1 day ago

Ladies and gents.

Since you can still see me, the thunder of typing entrancing magical striking words, your fantasy remains dreamy. Have you not heard? You must have a dynamo of literary intentions, to run as grammatical champaign through one's vein, to spirit them, therein away to another dimension.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 2:41:43 PM

Ladies and gents.

Congratulations but was that the 100m or 1500m debate, I can't seem to find the replay?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 3:34:49 PM
At 12/3/2016 2:41:43 PM, bulproof wrote:

Ladies and gents.

Congratulations but was that the 100m or 1500m debate, I can't seem to find the replay?

The ill-starred inspiration, astonished no doubt, the replay becomes salire to your queer imagination.
Skeptical1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 7:59:41 PM
At 12/3/2016 2:41:43 PM, bulproof wrote:

Ladies and gents.

Replay? There's always someone who has to mess everything up by asking for evidence.