Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Babylonian Talmud

MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 10:19:38 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
The bottom of this link has a listing of the teachings from the Babylonian Talmud. If you've ever had a problem understanding some of the contradictions of the Old Testimate, clink on some of the teachings below and discover perhaps some truths.
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 11:00:09 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
Gosh. What a horrible website. It takes a 1901 translation of the talmud and adds on all sorts of Christian notes and conspiratorial comments. Mix in a whole lot of lack of understanding and you have a weird website which embarrasses itself, and you, who follow it.

Maybe you might like to study the actual talmud. Here's a link (let's start with the tractate about the sabbath, chapter 1, page 2a...where it starts):

http://www.mechon-mamre.org...

Oh, do you need the commentaries also? (be patient -- it loads really slowly)

http://images.e-daf.com...

if that doesn't work, just go to e-daf.com and use the pull down menu to load the right page

oh, wait -- you can't read that and just want to rely on translations?

OK.

http://dafyomi.co.il...

Maybe you want a bit more in terms of explanation?

http://www.sefaria.org...

Do you really like Rodkinson? Here

http://www.sacred-texts.com...

You can read up on him and his agenda here (scroll down for the 8 categories of errors...it is hilarious)

http://seforim.blogspot.com...

If you are ever really interested in studying something (not cutting and pasting what others have put online based on their not studying it) let me know.

But my guess is that you will decide that there is a Jewish conspiracy to keep you from knowing the truth that only your ridiculous websites have been successful in uncovering.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 11:47:07 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
Getting back to the real Jewish news that says they are the master race, the chosen ones of a god. The question is, what god is it? It's not my God. Jesus Christ was the Son of God, but the Satanic Jews that controlled the other Jews killed Him. Jesus was put on trial. Jesus was found innocent of all charges by the Romans, yet the Jews demanded His death. Jesus once said, " you wouldn't believe me if I told you, and you don't answer my questions." Sounds familiar. Sounds like a lot that goes on here. The trolls say to never believe, and ask them a question they refuse to answer.

http://www.realjewnews.com...
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 12:02:35 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
The trial of Jesus. Romans find Jesus innocent. The Jews still demand His death. The Jews would make you pay a tax to go to a temple. Jesus told the people they should not have to pay a tax. Take money away from the Jews and see how angry they get. The Jews will violate their own laws to sentence any man to death that messes with their money. Money money money. It's always about the money for the Jews.

http://www.bible.ca...
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 12:09:19 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
* "If a "goy" (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed." (Sanhedrin 58b)

* "If a Jew finds an object lost by a "goy" it does not have to be returned." (Baba Mezia 24a)

* "If a Jew murders a "goy" there will be no death penalty." (Sanhedrin 57a)

* What a Jew steals from a "goy" he may keep." (Sanhedrin 57a)

* "Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a "goy."" (Baba Kamma 113a)

* "All children of the "goyim" (Gentiles) are animals." (Yebamoth 98a)

* "Girls born of the "goyim" are in a state of "niddah" (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth." (Abodah Zarah 36b)
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 12:12:56 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
oh good -- you got to the part where you cut and paste the stupidity from websites that misrepresent the talmud. I love those. Should I just point to the websites that go through these one at a time and show how they are lies and/or mistakes? Or will you decide that the satanic Jews are covering things up?

Just starting with the first "quote" you give, one could just LEARN...

http://talmud.faithweb.com...

you will ignore it, but what can anyone expect?
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 12:17:26 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations." (Rosh Hashanah 17a)

I don't think so. Hell is for Satanists. Are Satanists actually Jews? I think we can make a case for that. Look around you. Everybody here is judging Christianity. Nobody wants to judge the Jews. They are the master race. They are the chosen sons of Satan. Satan loves money. Jesus says to treasure knowledge instead of money.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 12:23:36 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 12:12:56 AM, rosends wrote:
oh good -- you got to the part where you cut and paste the stupidity from websites that misrepresent the talmud. I love those. Should I just point to the websites that go through these one at a time and show how they are lies and/or mistakes? Or will you decide that the satanic Jews are covering things up?

Just starting with the first "quote" you give, one could just LEARN...

http://talmud.faithweb.com...

you will ignore it, but what can anyone expect?

Can I ask you some questions?

1) was 911 an inside job or the works of some terrorists that couldn't actually fly commercial airlines?

2) Was JKF actually shot by Lee Harvey Oswald? Or was he in fact shot by the secret service sitting in the front seat of JFKs car?

3) was the Boston bombing real or fake?

I could go on and on and I bet I could answer each question the way you would answer it. Why can I do this? Because you are a liar. You would say six million Jews were murdered in a faked Holocaust. You would say they were gasses when this can be proven untrue. Anything you say will always be a lie. Because you are a liar. Maybe. Prove me wrong
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 12:33:58 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 12:12:56 AM, rosends wrote:
oh good -- you got to the part where you cut and paste the stupidity from websites that misrepresent the talmud. I love those. Should I just point to the websites that go through these one at a time and show how they are lies and/or mistakes? Or will you decide that the satanic Jews are covering things up?

Just starting with the first "quote" you give, one could just LEARN...

http://talmud.faithweb.com...

you will ignore it, but what can anyone expect?

I won't ignore it. It says a Jew misinterpreted the passage to convince other Jews of a lie. I can see that. It looks like I've posted some misinformation. Do you think anybody on this site is posting misinformation about Christianity? I bet there is. Would you like to help me set all the misinformation straight? Or would you rather defend only your perfered religion?
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 1:18:58 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
I can only point out misinformation I am aware of and qualified to understand. I happen to have spent a bunch of time studying the talmud -- so why shouldn't I correct misinformation about what I know? Do you expect a Russian to correct misinformation about American legal subtleties? Do you correct people's grammar or just their views on politics? How about calculus?

But since you have decided I'm a liar even though you have no proof of it (other than your conspiracy theories and guilt by association fallacies), what can I say?
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 1:20:22 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 12:23:36 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:12:56 AM, rosends wrote:
oh good -- you got to the part where you cut and paste the stupidity from websites that misrepresent the talmud. I love those. Should I just point to the websites that go through these one at a time and show how they are lies and/or mistakes? Or will you decide that the satanic Jews are covering things up?

Just starting with the first "quote" you give, one could just LEARN...

http://talmud.faithweb.com...

you will ignore it, but what can anyone expect?

Can I ask you some questions?

1) was 911 an inside job or the works of some terrorists that couldn't actually fly commercial airlines?

2) Was JKF actually shot by Lee Harvey Oswald? Or was he in fact shot by the secret service sitting in the front seat of JFKs car?

3) was the Boston bombing real or fake?

I could go on and on and I bet I could answer each question the way you would answer it. Why can I do this? Because you are a liar. You would say six million Jews were murdered in a faked Holocaust. You would say they were gasses when this can be proven untrue. Anything you say will always be a lie. Because you are a liar. Maybe. Prove me wrong

Here we have an accusation: "you are a liar."

You have no proof of that. Just quoting this so that you can't go back and claim that anyone misrepresented your words.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 1:28:20 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/30/2016 11:47:07 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Getting back to the real Jewish news that says they are the master race, the chosen ones of a god. The question is, what god is it? It's not my God. Jesus Christ was the Son of God, but the Satanic Jews that controlled the other Jews killed Him. Jesus was put on trial. Jesus was found innocent of all charges by the Romans, yet the Jews demanded His death. Jesus once said, " you wouldn't believe me if I told you, and you don't answer my questions." Sounds familiar. Sounds like a lot that goes on here. The trolls say to never believe, and ask them a question they refuse to answer.

http://www.realjewnews.com...

Acts 2: 23; in accordance with his own plan God had already decided that Jesus would be handed over to you; and you killed him by letting sinful men crucify him.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 1:38:54 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 12:23:36 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:12:56 AM, rosends wrote:
oh good -- you got to the part where you cut and paste the stupidity from websites that misrepresent the talmud. I love those. Should I just point to the websites that go through these one at a time and show how they are lies and/or mistakes? Or will you decide that the satanic Jews are covering things up?

Just starting with the first "quote" you give, one could just LEARN...

http://talmud.faithweb.com...

you will ignore it, but what can anyone expect?

Can I ask you some questions?

1) was 911 an inside job or the works of some terrorists that couldn't actually fly commercial airlines?

2) Was JKF actually shot by Lee Harvey Oswald? Or was he in fact shot by the secret service sitting in the front seat of JFKs car?

3) was the Boston bombing real or fake?

I could go on and on and I bet I could answer each question the way you would answer it. Why can I do this? Because you are a liar. You would say six million Jews were murdered in a faked Holocaust. You would say they were gasses when this can be proven untrue. Anything you say will always be a lie. Because you are a liar. Maybe. Prove me wrong

It has become obvious that your elevator does not go all the way to your top floor.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:01:04 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 1:20:22 AM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:23:36 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:12:56 AM, rosends wrote:
oh good -- you got to the part where you cut and paste the stupidity from websites that misrepresent the talmud. I love those. Should I just point to the websites that go through these one at a time and show how they are lies and/or mistakes? Or will you decide that the satanic Jews are covering things up?

Just starting with the first "quote" you give, one could just LEARN...

http://talmud.faithweb.com...

you will ignore it, but what can anyone expect?

Can I ask you some questions?

1) was 911 an inside job or the works of some terrorists that couldn't actually fly commercial airlines?

2) Was JKF actually shot by Lee Harvey Oswald? Or was he in fact shot by the secret service sitting in the front seat of JFKs car?

3) was the Boston bombing real or fake?

I could go on and on and I bet I could answer each question the way you would answer it. Why can I do this? Because you are a liar. You would say six million Jews were murdered in a faked Holocaust. You would say they were gasses when this can be proven untrue. Anything you say will always be a lie. Because you are a liar. Maybe. Prove me wrong

Here we have an accusation: "you are a liar."

You have no proof of that. Just quoting this so that you can't go back and claim that anyone misrepresented your words.

Would you like to examine the proof? Maybe I can prove you are a liar when I post a video taken from a camera above the restaurant of the Boston bombing that shows all the actors playing their part in the false flag. I can show you in slow motion how they squirted red paint on themselves to masquerade as victims of a bombing that was literally a smoke screen. I can prove this without a doubt. But you will still try to wiggle yourself from acknowledging the truth. The mathematics of the angle of the shot alledged taken by Oswald prove he could not have been the shooter. The mathematics to physics prove the WTC could not have fallen at near free fall speed had it not been a controlled demolition. 2000 pilots testified that a plane could not have been flown into the pentagon. But I can show you a missle hitting it. Can you show me any one person leaping from the WTC? You cannot. Yet you will tell me people jumped from the World Trade Center when it was me inside there throwing out dummies. Fake dummies. Okay I'm lying. I wasn't inside the World Trade Center throwing out dummies to make you think real people were leaping to avoid getting burned by an explosion they somehow survived. I would go to jail if I said I did that. Maybe worse. I might run into the misfortune of getting hit by an accidental car wreck. Or snatched up by some creeps coming around my house during the day to videotape the surroundings. The truth doesn't scare me. I might even go hangout with some Jews this weekend knowing they read everything I write. I'm sure they will tell me to stop causing trouble and stop telling the world that they are cops selling drugs to destroy humanity. Who cares anyways. It's not like anyone will believe me. People are too set in their ways. People are too inured into a system of control, they no longer know how to live without this controll, controlling every aspect of their life. They don't control me. But they did teach me some things. They taught me how the world is only an illusion. They showed me how the world is a holographic projection. Now why would these Jews be teaching me things. I don't like Jews. I'm antisemetic. I'm a racist. Maybe their not Jews. They are definitely Nazis. No way can they be Nazi Jews. Nazi Jews from another place in planet in another time. Well, that explains the spaceship and all the Israeli uzis sitting around the place, but it doesn't explain the time warp. Wow. I'm on to something big. Alien Nazi Jews doing the time Warp? Oh I'm so writing a book. Look for it coming out soon in your local sci-fi-non-fi section sitting in the middle isle surrounded by insanity. It's just a jump to your left. And then a step to the right. Keep your hands on your hips...

You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust.
They really drive you insane.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
It's so dreamy
Oh, fantasy free me
So you can't see me
No not at all.
In another dimension
With voyeuristic intention.
Well secluded I see all...
With a bit of a mind flip...
You're into a time slip...
And nothing can ever be the same.
You're spaced out on sensation.
Like you're under sedation.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
(Columbia) Well, I was walking down the street
Just having a think
When a snake of a guy
Gave me an evil wink.
Well it shook me up
It took me by surprise
He had a pick-up truck
And the devil's eyes
He stared at me
And I felt a change
Time meant nothing
Never would again.
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:38:45 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 12/1/2016 2:01:04 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 1:20:22 AM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:23:36 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:12:56 AM, rosends wrote:
oh good -- you got to the part where you cut and paste the stupidity from websites that misrepresent the talmud. I love those. Should I just point to the websites that go through these one at a time and show how they are lies and/or mistakes? Or will you decide that the satanic Jews are covering things up?

Just starting with the first "quote" you give, one could just LEARN...

http://talmud.faithweb.com...

you will ignore it, but what can anyone expect?

Can I ask you some questions?

1) was 911 an inside job or the works of some terrorists that couldn't actually fly commercial airlines?

2) Was JKF actually shot by Lee Harvey Oswald? Or was he in fact shot by the secret service sitting in the front seat of JFKs car?

3) was the Boston bombing real or fake?

I could go on and on and I bet I could answer each question the way you would answer it. Why can I do this? Because you are a liar. You would say six million Jews were murdered in a faked Holocaust. You would say they were gasses when this can be proven untrue. Anything you say will always be a lie. Because you are a liar. Maybe. Prove me wrong

Here we have an accusation: "you are a liar."

You have no proof of that. Just quoting this so that you can't go back and claim that anyone misrepresented your words.

Would you like to examine the proof? Maybe I can prove you are a liar when I post a video taken from a camera above the restaurant of the Boston bombing that shows all the actors playing their part in the false flag. I can show you in slow motion how they squirted red paint on themselves to masquerade as victims of a bombing that was literally a smoke screen. I can prove this without a doubt. But you will still try to wiggle yourself from acknowledging the truth. The mathematics of the angle of the shot alledged taken by Oswald prove he could not have been the shooter. The mathematics to physics prove the WTC could not have fallen at near free fall speed had it not been a controlled demolition. 2000 pilots testified that a plane could not have been flown into the pentagon. But I can show you a missle hitting it. Can you show me any one person leaping from the WTC? You cannot. Yet you will tell me people jumped from the World Trade Center when it was me inside there throwing out dummies. Fake dummies. Okay I'm lying. I wasn't inside the World Trade Center throwing out dummies to make you think real people were leaping to avoid getting burned by an explosion they somehow survived. I would go to jail if I said I did that. Maybe worse. I might run into the misfortune of getting hit by an accidental car wreck. Or snatched up by some creeps coming around my house during the day to videotape the surroundings. The truth doesn't scare me. I might even go hangout with some Jews this weekend knowing they read everything I write. I'm sure they will tell me to stop causing trouble and stop telling the world that they are cops selling drugs to destroy humanity. Who cares anyways. It's not like anyone will believe me. People are too set in their ways. People are too inured into a system of control, they no longer know how to live without this controll, controlling every aspect of their life. They don't control me. But they did teach me some things. They taught me how the world is only an illusion. They showed me how the world is a holographic projection. Now why would these Jews be teaching me things. I don't like Jews. I'm antisemetic. I'm a racist. Maybe their not Jews. They are definitely Nazis. No way can they be Nazi Jews. Nazi Jews from another place in planet in another time. Well, that explains the spaceship and all the Israeli uzis sitting around the place, but it doesn't explain the time warp. Wow. I'm on to something big. Alien Nazi Jews doing the time Warp? Oh I'm so writing a book. Look for it coming out soon in your local sci-fi-non-fi section sitting in the middle isle surrounded by insanity. It's just a jump to your left. And then a step to the right. Keep your hands on your hips...

You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust.
They really drive you insane.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
It's so dreamy
Oh, fantasy free me
So you can't see me
No not at all.
In another dimension
With voyeuristic intention.
Well secluded I see all...
With a bit of a mind flip...
You're into a time slip...
And nothing can ever be the same.
You're spaced out on sensation.
Like you're under sedation.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
(Columbia) Well, I was walking down the street
Just having a think
When a snake of a guy
Gave me an evil wink.
Well it shook me up
It took me by surprise
He had a pick-up truck
And the devil's eyes
He stared at me
And I felt a change
Time meant nothing
Never would again.
swing and a miss. Ignoring the paranoid fantasies in this post (which are oh, so amusing, by the way) I will just point out that your accusation was that I am a liar. Talking about the Boston Marathon is just so much redirection. You made a claim. You have no proof. You have been called out.

Deal with it.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 1:51:17 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 3:38:45 AM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 2:01:04 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 1:20:22 AM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:23:36 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 12:12:56 AM, rosends wrote:
oh good -- you got to the part where you cut and paste the stupidity from websites that misrepresent the talmud. I love those. Should I just point to the websites that go through these one at a time and show how they are lies and/or mistakes? Or will you decide that the satanic Jews are covering things up?

Just starting with the first "quote" you give, one could just LEARN...

http://talmud.faithweb.com...

you will ignore it, but what can anyone expect?

Can I ask you some questions?

1) was 911 an inside job or the works of some terrorists that couldn't actually fly commercial airlines?

2) Was JKF actually shot by Lee Harvey Oswald? Or was he in fact shot by the secret service sitting in the front seat of JFKs car?

3) was the Boston bombing real or fake?

I could go on and on and I bet I could answer each question the way you would answer it. Why can I do this? Because you are a liar. You would say six million Jews were murdered in a faked Holocaust. You would say they were gasses when this can be proven untrue. Anything you say will always be a lie. Because you are a liar. Maybe. Prove me wrong

Here we have an accusation: "you are a liar."

You have no proof of that. Just quoting this so that you can't go back and claim that anyone misrepresented your words.

Would you like to examine the proof? Maybe I can prove you are a liar when I post a video taken from a camera above the restaurant of the Boston bombing that shows all the actors playing their part in the false flag. I can show you in slow motion how they squirted red paint on themselves to masquerade as victims of a bombing that was literally a smoke screen. I can prove this without a doubt. But you will still try to wiggle yourself from acknowledging the truth. The mathematics of the angle of the shot alledged taken by Oswald prove he could not have been the shooter. The mathematics to physics prove the WTC could not have fallen at near free fall speed had it not been a controlled demolition. 2000 pilots testified that a plane could not have been flown into the pentagon. But I can show you a missle hitting it. Can you show me any one person leaping from the WTC? You cannot. Yet you will tell me people jumped from the World Trade Center when it was me inside there throwing out dummies. Fake dummies. Okay I'm lying. I wasn't inside the World Trade Center throwing out dummies to make you think real people were leaping to avoid getting burned by an explosion they somehow survived. I would go to jail if I said I did that. Maybe worse. I might run into the misfortune of getting hit by an accidental car wreck. Or snatched up by some creeps coming around my house during the day to videotape the surroundings. The truth doesn't scare me. I might even go hangout with some Jews this weekend knowing they read everything I write. I'm sure they will tell me to stop causing trouble and stop telling the world that they are cops selling drugs to destroy humanity. Who cares anyways. It's not like anyone will believe me. People are too set in their ways. People are too inured into a system of control, they no longer know how to live without this controll, controlling every aspect of their life. They don't control me. But they did teach me some things. They taught me how the world is only an illusion. They showed me how the world is a holographic projection. Now why would these Jews be teaching me things. I don't like Jews. I'm antisemetic. I'm a racist. Maybe their not Jews. They are definitely Nazis. No way can they be Nazi Jews. Nazi Jews from another place in planet in another time. Well, that explains the spaceship and all the Israeli uzis sitting around the place, but it doesn't explain the time warp. Wow. I'm on to something big. Alien Nazi Jews doing the time Warp? Oh I'm so writing a book. Look for it coming out soon in your local sci-fi-non-fi section sitting in the middle isle surrounded by insanity. It's just a jump to your left. And then a step to the right. Keep your hands on your hips...

You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust.
They really drive you insane.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
It's so dreamy
Oh, fantasy free me
So you can't see me
No not at all.
In another dimension
With voyeuristic intention.
Well secluded I see all...
With a bit of a mind flip...
You're into a time slip...
And nothing can ever be the same.
You're spaced out on sensation.
Like you're under sedation.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
Let's do the Time Warp again.
(Columbia) Well, I was walking down the street
Just having a think
When a snake of a guy
Gave me an evil wink.
Well it shook me up
It took me by surprise
He had a pick-up truck
And the devil's eyes
He stared at me
And I felt a change
Time meant nothing
Never would again.
swing and a miss. Ignoring the paranoid fantasies in this post (which are oh, so amusing, by the way) I will just point out that your accusation was that I am a liar. Talking about the Boston Marathon is just so much redirection. You made a claim. You have no proof. You have been called out.

Deal with it.

Okay. Let's deal with it. I need you to answer a series of questions to prove you are a liar. The first question will be a hypothetical question that will manefest into a reality as long as you follow the instructions. Here we go. The question: if I post a video taken from the camera placed above the location of the Boston bombing that shows crisis actors staging the event to make the public think what was happening was real, would you then openly admit here the event was faked? In theory, I'm asking you if you'd be honest with me that I have effectively shown the event to be staged. I'm going to prove this by posting the video of the actual event. I'm going to post pictures of a person that claims to have a leg blown off from the bomb. Then I'm going to post pictures of this same person prior to the event that clearly illustrates how the leg was missing before this event occurred. I'll go on down a list of u deniable instances that overwhelm the conclusion that can only be the mindset that determines the Boston bombing to have been nothing but a trick, a slight of hand, the illusion of a catastrophe. If I can do all that I have said, would you openly admit the reality of the emergency was deceptive? Hypothetically.
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:16:15 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 1:51:17 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Okay. Let's deal with it. I need you to answer a series of questions to prove you are a liar. The first question will be a hypothetical question that will manefest into a reality as long as you follow the instructions. Here we go. The question: if I post a video taken from the camera placed above the location of the Boston bombing that shows crisis actors staging the event to make the public think what was happening was real, would you then openly admit here the event was faked? In theory, I'm asking you if you'd be honest with me that I have effectively shown the event to be staged. I'm going to prove this by posting the video of the actual event. I'm going to post pictures of a person that claims to have a leg blown off from the bomb. Then I'm going to post pictures of this same person prior to the event that clearly illustrates how the leg was missing before this event occurred. I'll go on down a list of u deniable instances that overwhelm the conclusion that can only be the mindset that determines the Boston bombing to have been nothing but a trick, a slight of hand, the illusion of a catastrophe. If I can do all that I have said, would you openly admit the reality of the emergency was deceptive? Hypothetically.

So in order to prove something that you ALREADY claimed, you have have me answer a question about a hypothetical situation? You know very little about claims and proof.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:29:11 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 2:16:15 PM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 1:51:17 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Okay. Let's deal with it. I need you to answer a series of questions to prove you are a liar. The first question will be a hypothetical question that will manefest into a reality as long as you follow the instructions. Here we go. The question: if I post a video taken from the camera placed above the location of the Boston bombing that shows crisis actors staging the event to make the public think what was happening was real, would you then openly admit here the event was faked? In theory, I'm asking you if you'd be honest with me that I have effectively shown the event to be staged. I'm going to prove this by posting the video of the actual event. I'm going to post pictures of a person that claims to have a leg blown off from the bomb. Then I'm going to post pictures of this same person prior to the event that clearly illustrates how the leg was missing before this event occurred. I'll go on down a list of u deniable instances that overwhelm the conclusion that can only be the mindset that determines the Boston bombing to have been nothing but a trick, a slight of hand, the illusion of a catastrophe. If I can do all that I have said, would you openly admit the reality of the emergency was deceptive? Hypothetically.

So in order to prove something that you ALREADY claimed, you have have me answer a question about a hypothetical situation? You know very little about claims and proof.

You asked me to prove you are a liar. Let me prove it. Answer my hypothetical question first. This is only the first step to proving you are a liar. You must answer my questions or admit now that my post #4 was correct when I predicted the trolls would not answer my questions. Give me a yes or no answer to my hypothetical question.
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 5:56:50 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 2:29:11 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

You asked me to prove you are a liar. Let me prove it. Answer my hypothetical question first. This is only the first step to proving you are a liar. You must answer my questions or admit now that my post #4 was correct when I predicted the trolls would not answer my questions. Give me a yes or no answer to my hypothetical question.

Actually, I never asked you to prove that. Can't you read? In message 9 you made the claim that I am a liar and I simply pointed out in 11 (and 12 IIRC) that you are making a claim without any proof.

And now you insist that I "must" answer your question? No, I have no need to do that. You made an accusation and can't back it up with any proof. I don't have to play your little game. You have been shown to make baseless claims. That speaks for itself. Learn what it means to make a claim first and when you grow up, people will be willing to engage with you on your terms.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 6:34:08 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 5:56:50 PM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 2:29:11 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

You asked me to prove you are a liar. Let me prove it. Answer my hypothetical question first. This is only the first step to proving you are a liar. You must answer my questions or admit now that my post #4 was correct when I predicted the trolls would not answer my questions. Give me a yes or no answer to my hypothetical question.

Actually, I never asked you to prove that. Can't you read? In message 9 you made the claim that I am a liar and I simply pointed out in 11 (and 12 IIRC) that you are making a claim without any proof.

And now you insist that I "must" answer your question? No, I have no need to do that. You made an accusation and can't back it up with any proof. I don't have to play your little game. You have been shown to make baseless claims. That speaks for itself. Learn what it means to make a claim first and when you grow up, people will be willing to engage with you on your terms.

Be real with yourself. Stop lying to yourself. You won't answer my questions because they will prove you are a liar. There is no room to wiggle out of this. I got you. I predicted before this even began that you would not answer my questions. You will not answer my questions because they will expose the truth and you don't want to say the truth, because you are a liar.
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 6:43:19 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 6:34:08 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Be real with yourself. Stop lying to yourself. You won't answer my questions because they will prove you are a liar. There is no room to wiggle out of this. I got you. I predicted before this even began that you would not answer my questions. You will not answer my questions because they will expose the truth and you don't want to say the truth, because you are a liar.

Just admit your mistake. You made a claim in the absence of fact and are now begging me to follow your instructions so that you can claim to have proof for the previous accusation. There is no dancing around your error. Man up and admit you messed up. I got you for the world to see -- you make claims without evidence. This is your method. And now you are so pathetic asking for me to provide you material so that you can keep up your foolishness. You have been left high and dry, with no evidence to support your claim. If this is how you act here, one can conclude that this is a rhetorical method you follow elsewhere...you make claims without proof and then hope to find proof later.

That's intellectually dishonest.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 6:56:49 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 6:43:19 PM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:34:08 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Be real with yourself. Stop lying to yourself. You won't answer my questions because they will prove you are a liar. There is no room to wiggle out of this. I got you. I predicted before this even began that you would not answer my questions. You will not answer my questions because they will expose the truth and you don't want to say the truth, because you are a liar.

Just admit your mistake. You made a claim in the absence of fact and are now begging me to follow your instructions so that you can claim to have proof for the previous accusation. There is no dancing around your error. Man up and admit you messed up. I got you for the world to see -- you make claims without evidence. This is your method. And now you are so pathetic asking for me to provide you material so that you can keep up your foolishness. You have been left high and dry, with no evidence to support your claim. If this is how you act here, one can conclude that this is a rhetorical method you follow elsewhere...you make claims without proof and then hope to find proof later.

That's intellectually dishonest.

I made the claim that you are a liar. You said I have no proof of the claim. I would like to present the proof to my claim by presenting you with a series of undianable facts. You need to look at these facts and then answer truthfully. You refuse to answer even a hypothetical question that has no consequence. The only consequence comes later if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true. If you say yes to the hypothetical question and no to the same question after the absolute truth is shown, this now shows you are a liar. You're trolling. You're stalling. You're insulting me trying to make this about me when this should be about the facts that can be presented to support the answer to the hypothetical question. You don't even know yet if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true. You're afraid to give any answer because you already know the truth. Goodbye lying troll. That's you're new name. You will herby be called a lying troll. You can't deny it. You won't bother to take a test to prove the statement is wrong. You can go away now. Go troll somebody else. Or go help educate the other trolls here posting false information about Christianity. You took great offense when you saw a misleading statement made about the Talmud. Why won't you do this for any of the other religions? Do you think you are somehow of a master race? Do you think you are somehow chosen to be special? You're just a lowly little liar.
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 8:00:26 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 6:56:49 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:43:19 PM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:34:08 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Be real with yourself. Stop lying to yourself. You won't answer my questions because they will prove you are a liar. There is no room to wiggle out of this. I got you. I predicted before this even began that you would not answer my questions. You will not answer my questions because they will expose the truth and you don't want to say the truth, because you are a liar.

Just admit your mistake. You made a claim in the absence of fact and are now begging me to follow your instructions so that you can claim to have proof for the previous accusation. There is no dancing around your error. Man up and admit you messed up. I got you for the world to see -- you make claims without evidence. This is your method. And now you are so pathetic asking for me to provide you material so that you can keep up your foolishness. You have been left high and dry, with no evidence to support your claim. If this is how you act here, one can conclude that this is a rhetorical method you follow elsewhere...you make claims without proof and then hope to find proof later.

That's intellectually dishonest.

I made the claim that you are a liar. You said I have no proof of the claim. I would like to present the proof to my claim by presenting you with a series of undianable facts. You need to look at these facts and then answer truthfully. You refuse to answer even a hypothetical question that has no consequence. The only consequence comes later if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true. If you say yes to the hypothetical question and no to the same question after the absolute truth is shown, this now shows you are a liar. You're trolling. You're stalling. You're insulting me trying to make this about me when this should be about the facts that can be presented to support the answer to the hypothetical question. You don't even know yet if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true. You're afraid to give any answer because you already know the truth. Goodbye lying troll. That's you're new name. You will herby be called a lying troll. You can't deny it. You won't bother to take a test to prove the statement is wrong. You can go away now. Go troll somebody else. Or go help educate the other trolls here posting false information about Christianity. You took great offense when you saw a misleading statement made about the Talmud. Why won't you do this for any of the other religions? Do you think you are somehow of a master race? Do you think you are somehow chosen to be special? You're just a lowly little liar.

Fascinating...let's look at your own testimony:
1. I made the claim that you are a liar. You said I have no proof of the claim.

do you? No.

2. The only consequence comes later if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true

so your ability to pursue this is conditional and therefore not proof

3. If you say yes to the hypothetical question and no to the same question after the absolute truth is shown, this now shows you are a liar.

so after your first conditional there is a second one, predicated on facts not in evidence.

4. You won't bother to take a test to prove the statement is wrong.

I don't have to take a test to prove anything. You are the one who admits you made a claim without evidence.

Are you new at this? You don't have any idea what it means to make a claim and base it on facts. Why should anyone believe anything you say? You repeat the statement that I am a "lying troll" when you still have no proof that I lied. All you are doing is digging a deeper hole for yourself. You should stop. You are embarrassing yourself. Nothing you say can hold any water because you admit that your practice is to accuse first and then hope you can prove a point later.

No doubt you'll keep dancing away, hoping that obfuscation (I'll wait while you look it up) will help the sting of your inadequacy wear off. It won't. The internet remembers its idiots and you just took the top spot. Carry on carrying on. You can hide behind the name calling and empty accusations but debate.org will now hold record of your preference for making empty claims.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 9:28:20 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 8:00:26 PM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:56:49 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:43:19 PM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:34:08 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Be real with yourself. Stop lying to yourself. You won't answer my questions because they will prove you are a liar. There is no room to wiggle out of this. I got you. I predicted before this even began that you would not answer my questions. You will not answer my questions because they will expose the truth and you don't want to say the truth, because you are a liar.

Just admit your mistake. You made a claim in the absence of fact and are now begging me to follow your instructions so that you can claim to have proof for the previous accusation. There is no dancing around your error. Man up and admit you messed up. I got you for the world to see -- you make claims without evidence. This is your method. And now you are so pathetic asking for me to provide you material so that you can keep up your foolishness. You have been left high and dry, with no evidence to support your claim. If this is how you act here, one can conclude that this is a rhetorical method you follow elsewhere...you make claims without proof and then hope to find proof later.

That's intellectually dishonest.

I made the claim that you are a liar. You said I have no proof of the claim. I would like to present the proof to my claim by presenting you with a series of undianable facts. You need to look at these facts and then answer truthfully. You refuse to answer even a hypothetical question that has no consequence. The only consequence comes later if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true. If you say yes to the hypothetical question and no to the same question after the absolute truth is shown, this now shows you are a liar. You're trolling. You're stalling. You're insulting me trying to make this about me when this should be about the facts that can be presented to support the answer to the hypothetical question. You don't even know yet if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true. You're afraid to give any answer because you already know the truth. Goodbye lying troll. That's you're new name. You will herby be called a lying troll. You can't deny it. You won't bother to take a test to prove the statement is wrong. You can go away now. Go troll somebody else. Or go help educate the other trolls here posting false information about Christianity. You took great offense when you saw a misleading statement made about the Talmud. Why won't you do this for any of the other religions? Do you think you are somehow of a master race? Do you think you are somehow chosen to be special? You're just a lowly little liar.

Fascinating...let's look at your own testimony:
1. I made the claim that you are a liar. You said I have no proof of the claim.

do you? No.

2. The only consequence comes later if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true

so your ability to pursue this is conditional and therefore not proof

3. If you say yes to the hypothetical question and no to the same question after the absolute truth is shown, this now shows you are a liar.

so after your first conditional there is a second one, predicated on facts not in evidence.

4. You won't bother to take a test to prove the statement is wrong.

I don't have to take a test to prove anything. You are the one who admits you made a claim without evidence.

Are you new at this? You don't have any idea what it means to make a claim and base it on facts. Why should anyone believe anything you say? You repeat the statement that I am a "lying troll" when you still have no proof that I lied. All you are doing is digging a deeper hole for yourself. You should stop. You are embarrassing yourself. Nothing you say can hold any water because you admit that your practice is to accuse first and then hope you can prove a point later.

No doubt you'll keep dancing away, hoping that obfuscation (I'll wait while you look it up) will help the sting of your inadequacy wear off. It won't. The internet remembers its idiots and you just took the top spot. Carry on carrying on. You can hide behind the name calling and empty accusations but debate.org will now hold record of your preference for making empty claims.

Let's try this gain.

The claim is you are a liar.

The proof begins with an honest answer to a hypothetical question anyone would say yes to.

The hypothetical questions: if the government says a bomb exploded to injure people, such as removing a ladies leg, yet I post footage of this lady who had a missing leg prior to the explosion, would this now be a lie being told by the government?

You would answer yes to this hypothetical question because there can be no other response.

Now comes the real question, the question that proves whether you are a liar or not. Ask me to post this video of this lady showing that she was missing a leg prior to the Boston bombing. I ask you now, was the bomb real? or was it faked?

If you answer differently than what you stated in the hypothetical question, you would now be lying. But you're already lying. You don't want to take this test because you know this video exists. It was plastered all over YouTube. You do not want to speak the truth, therefore you will tell a lie.

Was the Boston Bombing a real event that severed a ladies leg? Do not say you do not know. If you do not know, then look it up before you reply. Say nothing else. Saying anything else will be considered an attempt to evade a discovery of the truth to my claim. In a court of law you would be under an oath to answer truthfully to my examination.
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 9:40:57 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 9:28:20 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 8:00:26 PM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:56:49 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:43:19 PM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:34:08 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Be real with yourself. Stop lying to yourself. You won't answer my questions because they will prove you are a liar. There is no room to wiggle out of this. I got you. I predicted before this even began that you would not answer my questions. You will not answer my questions because they will expose the truth and you don't want to say the truth, because you are a liar.

Just admit your mistake. You made a claim in the absence of fact and are now begging me to follow your instructions so that you can claim to have proof for the previous accusation. There is no dancing around your error. Man up and admit you messed up. I got you for the world to see -- you make claims without evidence. This is your method. And now you are so pathetic asking for me to provide you material so that you can keep up your foolishness. You have been left high and dry, with no evidence to support your claim. If this is how you act here, one can conclude that this is a rhetorical method you follow elsewhere...you make claims without proof and then hope to find proof later.

That's intellectually dishonest.

I made the claim that you are a liar. You said I have no proof of the claim. I would like to present the proof to my claim by presenting you with a series of undianable facts. You need to look at these facts and then answer truthfully. You refuse to answer even a hypothetical question that has no consequence. The only consequence comes later if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true. If you say yes to the hypothetical question and no to the same question after the absolute truth is shown, this now shows you are a liar. You're trolling. You're stalling. You're insulting me trying to make this about me when this should be about the facts that can be presented to support the answer to the hypothetical question. You don't even know yet if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true. You're afraid to give any answer because you already know the truth. Goodbye lying troll. That's you're new name. You will herby be called a lying troll. You can't deny it. You won't bother to take a test to prove the statement is wrong. You can go away now. Go troll somebody else. Or go help educate the other trolls here posting false information about Christianity. You took great offense when you saw a misleading statement made about the Talmud. Why won't you do this for any of the other religions? Do you think you are somehow of a master race? Do you think you are somehow chosen to be special? You're just a lowly little liar.

Fascinating...let's look at your own testimony:
1. I made the claim that you are a liar. You said I have no proof of the claim.

do you? No.

2. The only consequence comes later if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true

so your ability to pursue this is conditional and therefore not proof

3. If you say yes to the hypothetical question and no to the same question after the absolute truth is shown, this now shows you are a liar.

so after your first conditional there is a second one, predicated on facts not in evidence.

4. You won't bother to take a test to prove the statement is wrong.

I don't have to take a test to prove anything. You are the one who admits you made a claim without evidence.

Are you new at this? You don't have any idea what it means to make a claim and base it on facts. Why should anyone believe anything you say? You repeat the statement that I am a "lying troll" when you still have no proof that I lied. All you are doing is digging a deeper hole for yourself. You should stop. You are embarrassing yourself. Nothing you say can hold any water because you admit that your practice is to accuse first and then hope you can prove a point later.

No doubt you'll keep dancing away, hoping that obfuscation (I'll wait while you look it up) will help the sting of your inadequacy wear off. It won't. The internet remembers its idiots and you just took the top spot. Carry on carrying on. You can hide behind the name calling and empty accusations but debate.org will now hold record of your preference for making empty claims.

Let's try this gain.

The claim is you are a liar.

The proof begins with an honest answer to a hypothetical question anyone would say yes to.

The hypothetical questions: if the government says a bomb exploded to injure people, such as removing a ladies leg, yet I post footage of this lady who had a missing leg prior to the explosion, would this now be a lie being told by the government?

You would answer yes to this hypothetical question because there can be no other response.

Now comes the real question, the question that proves whether you are a liar or not. Ask me to post this video of this lady showing that she was missing a leg prior to the Boston bombing. I ask you now, was the bomb real? or was it faked?

If you answer differently than what you stated in the hypothetical question, you would now be lying. But you're already lying. You don't want to take this test because you know this video exists. It was plastered all over YouTube. You do not want to speak the truth, therefore you will tell a lie.

Was the Boston Bombing a real event that severed a ladies leg? Do not say you do not know. If you do not know, then look it up before you reply. Say nothing else. Saying anything else will be considered an attempt to evade a discovery of the truth to my claim. In a court of law you would be under an oath to answer truthfully to my examination.

So you admit again. The claim is that I am a liar and you make the claim while not having the ability to prove it.

Perfect.

Remember -- I am under no obligation to prove I am not a liar because I never made any claim. This is on you and you have nothing.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 9:46:34 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 9:40:57 PM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 9:28:20 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 8:00:26 PM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:56:49 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:43:19 PM, rosends wrote:
At 12/1/2016 6:34:08 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Be real with yourself. Stop lying to yourself. You won't answer my questions because they will prove you are a liar. There is no room to wiggle out of this. I got you. I predicted before this even began that you would not answer my questions. You will not answer my questions because they will expose the truth and you don't want to say the truth, because you are a liar.

Just admit your mistake. You made a claim in the absence of fact and are now begging me to follow your instructions so that you can claim to have proof for the previous accusation. There is no dancing around your error. Man up and admit you messed up. I got you for the world to see -- you make claims without evidence. This is your method. And now you are so pathetic asking for me to provide you material so that you can keep up your foolishness. You have been left high and dry, with no evidence to support your claim. If this is how you act here, one can conclude that this is a rhetorical method you follow elsewhere...you make claims without proof and then hope to find proof later.

That's intellectually dishonest.

I made the claim that you are a liar. You said I have no proof of the claim. I would like to present the proof to my claim by presenting you with a series of undianable facts. You need to look at these facts and then answer truthfully. You refuse to answer even a hypothetical question that has no consequence. The only consequence comes later if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true. If you say yes to the hypothetical question and no to the same question after the absolute truth is shown, this now shows you are a liar. You're trolling. You're stalling. You're insulting me trying to make this about me when this should be about the facts that can be presented to support the answer to the hypothetical question. You don't even know yet if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true. You're afraid to give any answer because you already know the truth. Goodbye lying troll. That's you're new name. You will herby be called a lying troll. You can't deny it. You won't bother to take a test to prove the statement is wrong. You can go away now. Go troll somebody else. Or go help educate the other trolls here posting false information about Christianity. You took great offense when you saw a misleading statement made about the Talmud. Why won't you do this for any of the other religions? Do you think you are somehow of a master race? Do you think you are somehow chosen to be special? You're just a lowly little liar.

Fascinating...let's look at your own testimony:
1. I made the claim that you are a liar. You said I have no proof of the claim.

do you? No.

2. The only consequence comes later if I can prove the hypothetical question to be true

so your ability to pursue this is conditional and therefore not proof

3. If you say yes to the hypothetical question and no to the same question after the absolute truth is shown, this now shows you are a liar.

so after your first conditional there is a second one, predicated on facts not in evidence.

4. You won't bother to take a test to prove the statement is wrong.

I don't have to take a test to prove anything. You are the one who admits you made a claim without evidence.

Are you new at this? You don't have any idea what it means to make a claim and base it on facts. Why should anyone believe anything you say? You repeat the statement that I am a "lying troll" when you still have no proof that I lied. All you are doing is digging a deeper hole for yourself. You should stop. You are embarrassing yourself. Nothing you say can hold any water because you admit that your practice is to accuse first and then hope you can prove a point later.

No doubt you'll keep dancing away, hoping that obfuscation (I'll wait while you look it up) will help the sting of your inadequacy wear off. It won't. The internet remembers its idiots and you just took the top spot. Carry on carrying on. You can hide behind the name calling and empty accusations but debate.org will now hold record of your preference for making empty claims.

Let's try this gain.

The claim is you are a liar.

The proof begins with an honest answer to a hypothetical question anyone would say yes to.

The hypothetical questions: if the government says a bomb exploded to injure people, such as removing a ladies leg, yet I post footage of this lady who had a missing leg prior to the explosion, would this now be a lie being told by the government?

You would answer yes to this hypothetical question because there can be no other response.

Now comes the real question, the question that proves whether you are a liar or not. Ask me to post this video of this lady showing that she was missing a leg prior to the Boston bombing. I ask you now, was the bomb real? or was it faked?

If you answer differently than what you stated in the hypothetical question, you would now be lying. But you're already lying. You don't want to take this test because you know this video exists. It was plastered all over YouTube. You do not want to speak the truth, therefore you will tell a lie.

Was the Boston Bombing a real event that severed a ladies leg? Do not say you do not know. If you do not know, then look it up before you reply. Say nothing else. Saying anything else will be considered an attempt to evade a discovery of the truth to my claim. In a court of law you would be under an oath to answer truthfully to my examination.

So you admit again. The claim is that I am a liar and you make the claim while not having the ability to prove it.

Perfect.

Remember -- I am under no obligation to prove I am not a liar because I never made any claim. This is on you and you have nothing.

Again you are correct to say the responsibility is on me to prove you are a liar. To prove you are a liar you must answer two questions for me. I'm going to first ask you one hypothetical question.

Hypothetical question: a bomb explodes and the government say this bomb severed a ladies leg, but the lady was missing this leg before the explosion occurred. Did the government lie when they said a bomb severed the woman's leg? Yes? or no?
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 9:48:04 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
And by the way, remember that in a court of law, your obligation is to provide evidence. My unknown testimony cannot be your evidence. So you have nothing.
rosends
Posts: 56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 9:50:24 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 9:46:34 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

To prove you are a liar you must answer two questions for me. I'm going to first ask you one hypothetical question.

"Must"?

No, for YOU to prove me a liar you WANT me to answer two questions. Thing is, you don't have those answers and keep repeating the claim without my involvement. And I don't have to answer anything. This is a logical flaw on your part.

Just accept it and move on.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 10:04:05 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 12/1/2016 9:48:04 PM, rosends wrote:
And by the way, remember that in a court of law, your obligation is to provide evidence. My unknown testimony cannot be your evidence. So you have nothing.

You are being tried by the state for the crime of being a liar. The crime is the lie. If you cannot tell the truth you shall be sentenced to death for lying. Lying is a capital offense. You are hereby given one more chance to tell the truth. This hypothetical question is a standardized assecessment given by the state to determine a person's ability to tell the truth. A committee of seven billion people renown for execellence in telling the truth have sanctioned this hypothetical question to be answered with one correct answer being the authority of highlighting one intrinsic value, one answer, the answer all seven billion members of the committee of truth have all agreed upon, to the answer being, Yes! Yes the government lied in this hypothetical question you have ignorantly refused to see, we see now you are thereto held in contempt of stupidity, to be sentenced life in prision. Go not pass GO. Do not collect $200. Soap on a rope for the dope to dumb...dummy gonna still bend over.