Mirza vs Sieben: Ultimate Showdown

Sieben
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 10:28:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

Man I was searching for a Mike Tyson quote to change a little and put here, but they are just dark man...

So here's a funny one:

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard.

MIRZA VS SIEBEN 2011 CATCH THE FEVER
Things that are so interesting:

Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:58:03 AM
This is the ultimate showdown
Of ultimate destiny
Good guys, bad guys and explosions
As far as the eye can see
And only one will survive
I wonder who it will be
This is the ultimate showdown
Of ultimate destiny
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Sieben
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 7:10:59 PM
Mirza has been completely silent so far. He also was silent on this http://www.debate.org...

Does mirza just debate cupcakes over trivial topics?

Seems so. Mirza once claimed that libertarianism would be put to public shame by Sharia law. Who's publicly shamed now?

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 7:28:09 PM
Mirza wins with C4 made from Chuck Norris' beard and Bruce Lees fists . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Sieben
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 8:46:33 PM
At 1/26/2011 7:28:09 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Sieben wins with Nukes made from Churck Lee's beer and Bruce Norris' chain of frozen milkshake stands

HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 8:48:26 PM
I have never actually did an actual debate with Mirza(or anybody for that matter), but just arguing with Mirza in the forums is exhausting.
vardas0antras: If Muhammad is great then why didn't he stop 911 ?
gavin.ogden: He was too busy starting it.
Sieben
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 9:19:15 PM
I've challenged mirza to debate me on his religion. He hasn't accepted or made any comments and its been like 3 days.

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 9:43:53 PM
At 1/26/2011 8:46:33 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 1/26/2011 7:28:09 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Sieben wins with Nukes made from Churck Lee's beer and Bruce Norris' chain of frozen milkshake stands

Sieben loses for his power is inferior to Allah and his beings cannot exist due to their contradictory nature and not being accepted in the computer dictionary . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 9:48:35 PM
At 1/25/2011 10:28:25 AM, Sieben wrote:

Man I was searching for a Mike Tyson quote to change a little and put here, but they are just dark man...

So here's a funny one:

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard.

MIRZA VS SIEBEN 2011 CATCH THE FEVER
Minister Of Trolling
:
HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 10:01:10 PM
At 1/26/2011 9:45:07 PM, Sangers wrote:
Who's Mirza? :D

Some crazy muslim who supports stoning adulterers.
Sangers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 10:06:04 PM
At 1/26/2011 10:01:10 PM, HatedeatH wrote:

o.O rly?
HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 10:11:06 PM
At 1/26/2011 10:06:04 PM, Sangers wrote:

o.O rly?

Yep, and he loves Saudi Arabia, most sexist country in the world.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 12:48:53 AM
At 1/26/2011 10:06:04 PM, Sangers wrote:

o.O rly?

Yep. He really likes sharia law and thinks that the west is "filthy" for our fornication and tolerance of drinking alcohol. He also is not fond of freedom.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 12:59:16 AM
It's a shame that all the Muslims on this site that I have seen are fvcking retarded.

It would be nice to have a topic with an intelligent Muslim who isn't a complete wanker.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Sangers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 1:47:07 AM
At 1/27/2011 12:48:53 AM, Korashk wrote:
Yep. He really likes sharia law and thinks that the west is "filthy" for our fornication and tolerance of drinking alcohol. He also is not fond of freedom.

He sounds... umm interesting o.0...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 8:43:25 AM
At 1/27/2011 12:59:16 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
It's a shame that all the Muslims on this site that I have seen are fvcking retarded.

It would be nice to have a topic with an intelligent Muslim who isn't a complete wanker.

Vi_Veri is a former Muslim. Well, she was "raised" Muslim.
President of DDO
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 11:40:21 AM
When you challenge someone to a debate whenever you want, make sure you remember that he will also accept it whenever he wants. In this case, if you do not want me to wait to accept whenever I want to, then why did you put forth a surprising challenge instead of one we could both agree on beforehand? This way you could make sure that you would not be in need of pathetic threads to draw attention to yourself, and you could also make sure that your opponent was not demeaned by foolishness either.

That being reflected, I was not silent on the first challenge from you, and you know very well why I did not accept it. Declining a challenge for good reasons is not the same as being silent on it. On top of that, I do not just debate "cupcakes over trivial topics." You do not know, but my first debate here was both interesting, serious, and the opponent was one of the more active ones, and a few vote-bombings that made me lose was not the most good start for debating the active members here, hence I try to find more fair and just debaters. When I debate, I want to debate my opponent, too, not just his arguments. By that I mean I want a delightful experience with someone, not just his words.

Furthermore, the claim you referred to is not what I said. I agree with it regardless, but I did not say that. As for who is publicly shamed, I think quite a few people in this thread alone have made that very clear: in an attempt to ashame someone else, they just spilled shame over themselves.

Moreover, my life belongs to somewhere else than this site. I am not always here, and for your interest, I also skip a round in a "cupcake debate" if I have to. Your challenge does not mean much to me if I have more important things to do in the real world. If you want to debate me and make sure that I accept, then make sure you ask me first. You do not know what I have to do outside here, so please, pack your suitcase.
Sieben
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 12:01:33 PM
At 1/27/2011 11:40:21 AM, Mirza wrote:
When you challenge someone to a debate whenever you want, make sure you remember that he will also accept it whenever he wants.
Sure! Its totally negotiable.

In this case, if you do not want me to wait to accept whenever I want to, then why did you put forth a surprising challenge instead of one we could both agree on beforehand? This way you could make sure that you would not be in need of pathetic threads to draw attention to yourself, and you could also make sure that your opponent was not demeaned by foolishness either.
Well, its been like 4 days and you hadn't responded (even though I was checking that you were on). You could have said "ill get to this when I have time" or "can we do this in a couple weeks? I'm swamped". Instead, you just ignored it. What am I supposed to think?

That being reflected, I was not silent on the first challenge from you, and you know very well why I did not accept it.
Actually I can't read your mind. And the challenge was a very time long ago, so you might have learned something about me in our encounters since then that changed your mind.

Declining a challenge for good reasons is not the same as being silent on it. On top of that, I do not just debate "cupcakes over trivial topics."
Okay. But you do debate a lot of cupcakes over trivial topics.

You do not know, but my first debate here was both interesting, serious, and the opponent was one of the more active ones, and a few vote-bombings that made me lose was not the most good start for debating the active members here, hence I try to find more fair and just debaters. When I debate, I want to debate my opponent, too, not just his arguments. By that I mean I want a delightful experience with someone, not just his words.

Okay. How does this apply to me?

Furthermore, the claim you referred to is not what I said. I agree with it regardless, but I did not say that. As for who is publicly shamed, I think quite a few people in this thread alone have made that very clear: in an attempt to ashame someone else, they just spilled shame over themselves.

I don't really care about public opinion, but most people on this thread think you're a joke. I just wanted to bait you into at least ACKNOWLEDGING the debate. So it seems like it worked. It looked like you were just going to let the challenge expire and then cry about it like you did with the anarchy debate (which we can also do).

Moreover, my life belongs to somewhere else than this site. I am not always here, and for your interest, I also skip a round in a "cupcake debate" if I have to. Your challenge does not mean much to me if I have more important things to do in the real world. If you want to debate me and make sure that I accept, then make sure you ask me first. You do not know what I have to do outside here, so please, pack your suitcase.

Yawn. Like I said. Just ACKNOWLEDGE the debate. Why couldn't you write a few sentences on the comment page a day or two after it was issued? You apparently have enough time to write long rants on the forums.

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 12:42:16 PM
At 1/27/2011 12:01:33 PM, Sieben wrote:
Yes, which you should have thought about earlier.

Well, its been like 4 days and you hadn't responded (even though I was checking that you were on). You could have said "ill get to this when I have time" or "can we do this in a couple weeks? I'm swamped". Instead, you just ignored it. What am I supposed to think?
You are supposed to ask me about it instead of drawing negative attention to me. I am not obliged to respond as much as you do not feel obliged to ask me whether or not we should debate in the first place.

Actually I can't read your mind. And the challenge was a very time long ago, so you might have learned something about me in our encounters since then that changed your mind.
I do not know what you are referring to, besides the former debate challenge.

That's fine. By cupcakes, do you refer to newbies? If so, that doesn't matter. People who are new to debating should get a chance to find opponents who debate for real, not just to spam.

Okay. How does this apply to me?
I don't look for debating high-ranked people only, which you might think I refuse to. I don't care whom I debate, as long as I can have a good debate with a respectful opponent.

I don't really care about public opinion, but most people on this thread think you're a joke.
That's fine; if they have a case against me, they are welcome to present it. All they do is to satisfy their hatred by demeaning someone they hardly know, without accepting his opinions as they are in truth, not their biased views.

I just wanted to bait you into at least ACKNOWLEDGING the debate. So it seems like it worked.
Everyone can send a personal message to me, or post a comment on my profile. You have at least two ways of asking me to "acknowledge" the debate before doing it before all others here by demeaning me.

It looked like you were just going to let the challenge expire and then cry about it like you did with the anarchy debate (which we can also do).
I am not crying about that. These are just debates, they are not essential for me. I also look forward to debating something I agree on, not just positions that other people set up to demean me. There have been numerous attempts to do so.

Yawn. Like I said. Just ACKNOWLEDGE the debate. Why couldn't you write a few sentences on the comment page a day or two after it was issued? You apparently have enough time to write long rants on the forums.
There's no need to. You know that your opponent has six days to accept a debate challenge, and if you didn't bother asking me to accept, why would I bother telling you that I acknowledge your debate challenge? It's the same logic for both of us. If you actually did want me to acknowledge it, and only that, then you would have sent me a PM or posted a comment on my profile page. What you did was to act rude and make a negative thread about me so several people can just talk and talk negatively until you laugh at me. That's not how you get me to acknowledge a debate challenge.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 12:45:53 PM
I've got to admit, there is one thing Mirza is right about.

This topic was pretty wankerish.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Sieben
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 1:13:16 PM
At 1/27/2011 12:42:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 1/27/2011 12:01:33 PM, Sieben wrote:
Yes, which you should have thought about earlier.
I told you in the form of a debate challenge.

You are supposed to ask me about it instead of drawing negative attention to me. I am not obliged to respond as much as you do not feel obliged to ask me whether or not we should debate in the first place.
What is this? The 1950's dating scene? There's no protocol on "who's supposed to do what".

That's fine. By cupcakes, do you refer to newbies? If so, that doesn't matter. People who are new to debating should get a chance to find opponents who debate for real, not just to spam.
Oh we knew you'd say that.

That's fine; if they have a case against me, they are welcome to present it. All they do is to satisfy their hatred by demeaning someone they hardly know, without accepting his opinions as they are in truth, not their biased views.
So people who think you're a joke are automatically biased?

I just wanted to bait you into at least ACKNOWLEDGING the debate. So it seems like it worked.
Everyone can send a personal message to me, or post a comment on my profile. You have at least two ways of asking me to "acknowledge" the debate before doing it before all others here by demeaning me.
I'd rather do it in public! It makes what we both say more accountable don't you think?

There's no need to. You know that your opponent has six days to accept a debate challenge, and if you didn't bother asking me to accept,
I thought i did ask you to accept when i challenged you :/

why would I bother telling you that I acknowledge your debate challenge? It's the same logic for both of us. If you actually did want me to acknowledge it, and only that,
Well I obviously want you to acknowledge AND participate in it.

then you would have sent me a PM or posted a comment on my profile page. What you did was to act rude and make a negative thread about me so several people can just talk and talk negatively until you laugh at me. That's not how you get me to acknowledge a debate challenge.
Actually you're acknowledging it now. Mission accomplished.

HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 2:22:49 PM
At 1/27/2011 8:43:25 AM, theLwerd wrote:

Vi_Veri is a former Muslim. Well, she was "raised" Muslim.

Seriously? I don't really know who that is, but wouldn't people be trying to kill her for that? Apostates are usually killed.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 3:30:36 PM
. . . all I have to say is this . . .
Ladies and gentlemen please
Would you bring your attention to me?
For a feast for your eyes to see
An explosion of catastrophe

Like nothing you've ever seen before
Watch closely as I open this door
Your jaws will be on the floor
After this you'll be begging for more

Welcome to the show
Please come inside
Ladies and gentlemen

Boom
Do you want it?
Boom
Do you need it?
Boom
Let me hear it
Ladies and gentlemen

Boom
Do you want it?
Boom
Do you need it?

Boom
Let me hear it
Ladies and gentlemen

Ladies and gentlemen good evening
You've seen that seeing is believing
Your ears and your eyes will be bleeding
Please check to see if you're still breathing

Hold tight cause the show is not over
If you will please move in closer
Your about to be bowled over
By the wonders you're about to behold here

Welcome to the show
Please come inside
Ladies and gentlemen

Boom
Do you want it?
Boom
Do you need it?
Boom
Let me hear it
Ladies and gentlemen
[x6]

. . . its going to be a fun match . . . and by fun I mean . . . http://en.wikipedia.org... fun . . .
Minister Of Trolling
:
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 10:58:47 AM
At 1/27/2011 1:13:16 PM, Sieben wrote:
You are circling around semantics. If you wanted to make me more aware than you think I was already, nothing prevented you from sending a PM or posting a comment on my profile page.

What is this? The 1950's dating scene? There's no protocol on "who's supposed to do what".
Then why are you trying to gain all this attention? I am not supposed to acknowledge your debate in the first place, am I? Not according to you.

There is nothing wrong with stating that.

So people who think you're a joke are automatically biased?
No, but look at their kind to begin with. They do not think someone is a joke because he was about to kill himself due to an easily-avoided idiotic action, they do not think someone is a joke because he upsets different women and is satisfied with that, but they think that someone who defends his religion without lying about it, is honest about his views, discusses respectfully, etc., is a joke. What should I be concerned about? People can boast about whatever they want to. Time will show who and what is a joke.

I'd rather do it in public! It makes what we both say more accountable don't you think?
If you think that this promotes your "status" on the site, then keep making these threads. However, I am not more affected by this than I am by a PM. I stand strong by my decisions.

Immediately, that is. You did not ask me to accept it right away.

Yes, there is no need to split my sentences.

Mission was accomplished an hour after you issued the challenge. But, I accept it when I feel up for it. I am not obliged to respond.
Sieben
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 2:55:58 PM
At 1/28/2011 10:58:47 AM, Mirza wrote:
You are circling around semantics. If you wanted to make me more aware than you think I was already, nothing prevented you from sending a PM or posting a comment on my profile page.
I could have PMed you. I also could have sent you a debate challenge. Either way you know about it. What's your problem?

Then why are you trying to gain all this attention? I am not supposed to acknowledge your debate in the first place, am I? Not according to you.
Well, I sent you a challenge. If you don't respond to it that could mean you're scared. So to save face, you usually respond.

You just presented a hypothesis about your behavior. There are many hypotheses.

No, but look at their kind to begin with. They do not think someone is a joke because he was about to kill himself due to an easily-avoided idiotic action, they do not think someone is a joke because he upsets different women and is satisfied with that, but they think that someone who defends his religion without lying about it, is honest about his views, discusses respectfully, etc., is a joke. What should I be concerned about? People can boast about whatever they want to. Time will show who and what is a joke.

"Their kind" - They think you're a joke because of the way you argue, not what you believe.

If you think that this promotes your "status" on the site, then keep making these threads. However, I am not more affected by this than I am by a PM. I stand strong by my decisions.
If you say so. But you've been mute thus far, so creating this thread obviously factored into your decision.

No. But it would make sense for you to acknowledge it. I had to create this thread for you to respond.

I split sentences that contain more than one problematic elements.

Mission was accomplished an hour after you issued the challenge. But, I accept it when I feel up for it. I am not obliged to respond.
Iiif you say so.

Indophile
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 3:03:52 PM
At 1/28/2011 2:55:58 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 1/28/2011 10:58:47 AM, Mirza wrote:
I could have PMed you. I also could have sent you a debate challenge. Either way you know about it. What's your problem?

Well, I sent you a challenge. If you don't respond to it that could mean you're scared. So to save face, you usually respond.

"Their kind" - They think you're a joke because of the way you argue, not what you believe.

If you say so. But you've been mute thus far, so creating this thread obviously factored into your decision.

No. But it would make sense for you to acknowledge it. I had to create this thread for you to respond.

Iiif you say so.

"Argue for your limitations, and they are yours" :)
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 5:18:19 PM
At 1/28/2011 2:55:58 PM, Sieben wrote:
I want to ask you the same question. I am not whining, but you are. I am not trying to offend you, but it is not I who am bringing this up; it is you.

I do not want to set much focus on the site. I accept when sort the time out.

That's not a proper response to what I said.

"Their kind" -
Yes, or their type.

They think you're a joke because of the way you argue, not what you believe.
Once more, even if my arguments are bad, there's no logical path to thinking that I am a "joke" more than others. Believe in whatever you want, but I know very well what I am.

Did it make me accept immediately? No, it did not.

I did acknowledge it. I just made no big deal out of it.

Sometimes, splitting sentences creates problems with them.
Sieben
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 6:09:27 PM
At 1/29/2011 5:18:19 PM, Mirza wrote:

I want to ask you the same question. I am not whining, but you are. I am not trying to offend you, but it is not I who am bringing this up; it is you.
No. I'm asking you what your problem is with me challenging you to a debate instead of PMing you. MY problem is that I want to have a debate with you.

I do not want to set much focus on the site. I accept when sort the time out.
Oh okay. Why didn't you say so?

That's not a proper response to what I said.
Yes it is. You're saying the reason you didn't respond is because you didn't have to. I'm saying there's a LOT of reasons you might not respond, and you're just saying that to save face. For example, another reason you didn't respond would be that you're afraid to have the debate. The fact that you ignored it for 4 days straight and didn't even mention it till I publicized it speaks to this!

"Their kind" -
Yes, or their type.
So all the people who think you're a joke are of a particular "type"...

They think you're a joke because of the way you argue, not what you believe.
Once more, even if my arguments are bad, there's no logical path to thinking that I am a "joke" more than others.
Ah I didn't say "more than others", I just said "a joke". Many people can be jokes simultaneously.

Did it make me accept immediately? No, it did not.
But it opened up a dialogue. You were just stonewalling it before.

I did acknowledge it. I just made no big deal out of it.
Yeah of course duh you probably saw it. What acknowledge means is that you INDICATE you know about something.

Acknowledge: http://en.wiktionary.org...

To admit the knowledge of; to recognize as a fact or truth; to declare one's belief in; as, to acknowledge the being of a God.

Sometimes, splitting sentences creates problems with them.
And sometimes it doesn't. So what?