Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Buddha, Jesus, and Muhammad . . .

SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 3:54:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If Buddha, Jesus, and Muhammad had their corpses reanimated as well as their memories and consciousness reinstated imagine what they would say . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 12:05:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/29/2011 3:54:12 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
If Buddha, Jesus, and Muhammad had their corpses reanimated as well as their memories and consciousness reinstated imagine what they would say . . .

Buddha would perform the Kamehameha wave and blast them both into nothingness and then rock out with his cock out.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
larztheloser
Posts: 857
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 2:32:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Buddha would be like "Hey, sorry buddists, looks like this nirvana thingy isn't permanent after all"
Jesus would be like "Hey, sorry Chrsitians, my father threw me out of my home"
Muhammed would be like "Hey, sorry Muslims, but it seems the angel has revoked his decision to send me to heaven"

All three would then be seen to have synchronized shifty eyes.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 2:45:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 2:32:38 AM, larztheloser wrote:
Buddha would be like "Hey, sorry buddists, looks like this nirvana thingy isn't permanent after all"
Jesus would be like "Hey, sorry Chrsitians, my father threw me out of my home"
Muhammed would be like "Hey, sorry Muslims, but it seems the angel has revoked his decision to send me to heaven"

All three would then be seen to have synchronized shifty eyes.

*like*
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 1:06:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 2:45:44 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 1/30/2011 2:32:38 AM, larztheloser wrote:
Buddha would be like "Hey, sorry buddists, looks like this nirvana thingy isn't permanent after all"
Jesus would be like "Hey, sorry Chrsitians, my father threw me out of my home"
Muhammed would be like "Hey, sorry Muslims, but it seems the angel has revoked his decision to send me to heaven"

All three would then be seen to have synchronized shifty eyes.

*like*

Hmmm . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.