Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Flying Spaghetti Monsters . . .

SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 1:09:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Flying Spaghetti Monsters are superior to most other dieties . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 1:15:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 1:09:07 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monsters are superior to most other dieties . . .

^^like
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 5:19:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
: At 1/30/2011 1:09:07 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monsters are superior to most other dieties . . .

I disagree that your statment is true.
HatedeatH
Posts: 386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 5:30:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 1:09:07 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monsters are superior to most other dieties . . .

Monsters?

There's more than one flying spaghetti monster now? O.o
vardas0antras: If Muhammad is great then why didn't he stop 911 ?
gavin.ogden: He was too busy starting it.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 5:41:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 5:30:51 PM, HatedeatH wrote:
At 1/30/2011 1:09:07 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monsters are superior to most other dieties . . .

Monsters?

There's more than one flying spaghetti monster now? O.o

Yes they serve the Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster who created everything . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
tigg13
Posts: 302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 9:18:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 5:41:25 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 1/30/2011 5:30:51 PM, HatedeatH wrote:
At 1/30/2011 1:09:07 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monsters are superior to most other dieties . . .

Monsters?

There's more than one flying spaghetti monster now? O.o

Yes they serve the Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster who created everything . . .

But then....who created the Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster???
(Owwww! I just hurt my brain.)
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 9:19:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 5:19:38 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 1/30/2011 1:09:07 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monsters are superior to most other dieties . . .

I disagree that your statment is true.

you go godsands!
signature
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 9:29:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 9:18:32 PM, tigg13 wrote:
At 1/30/2011 5:41:25 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 1/30/2011 5:30:51 PM, HatedeatH wrote:
At 1/30/2011 1:09:07 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monsters are superior to most other dieties . . .

Monsters?

There's more than one flying spaghetti monster now? O.o

Yes they serve the Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster who created everything . . .

But then....who created the Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster???
(Owwww! I just hurt my brain.)

The Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster created himself . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
tigg13
Posts: 302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 10:29:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 9:29:12 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 1/30/2011 9:18:32 PM, tigg13 wrote:
At 1/30/2011 5:41:25 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 1/30/2011 5:30:51 PM, HatedeatH wrote:
At 1/30/2011 1:09:07 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monsters are superior to most other dieties . . .

Monsters?

There's more than one flying spaghetti monster now? O.o

Yes they serve the Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster who created everything . . .

But then....who created the Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster???
(Owwww! I just hurt my brain.)

The Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster created himself . . .

Oww! Oww! Oww! Oww! Owwww! Oww! Oww! Oww!
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 10:53:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 10:29:31 PM, tigg13 wrote:
At 1/30/2011 9:29:12 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 1/30/2011 9:18:32 PM, tigg13 wrote:
At 1/30/2011 5:41:25 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 1/30/2011 5:30:51 PM, HatedeatH wrote:
At 1/30/2011 1:09:07 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monsters are superior to most other dieties . . .

Monsters?

There's more than one flying spaghetti monster now? O.o

Yes they serve the Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster who created everything . . .

But then....who created the Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster???
(Owwww! I just hurt my brain.)

The Alpha Flying Spaghetti Monster created himself . . .

Oww! Oww! Oww! Oww! Owwww! Oww! Oww! Oww!

Bow before circular logic . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.