Jump to topic:

Cosmic Alfonzoism: @ss Doctrine

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 11:22:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If it doesn't come from your @ss, it can not be enlightening. If you take your @ss too seriously, you can not be one with your @ss, as your seriousness will prevent you from accepting the foul odor which emanates(and thus, the wisdom in which it enemanates). To be enlightened is to be one with your @ss.

Sh!t freely, oh disciples of Cosmic Alfonzoism.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 11:30:41 PM
You are close to enlightenment, my brother.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 11:33:34 PM
I have received this same inspiring revelation. Indeed, the spirit of the @ss is spreading.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 12:00:04 AM
Speaking it gives it power
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 12:53:33 AM
Nah, Cosmic Alfonzoism has been around since the beginning of time. As it has been written in the eternal book of the Cosmicominon.

It is the truth, spoken in riddles, metaphors, and parables to fool those unworthy of hearing its message. It is a way of life that only partially involves sending me all your money.

Big trees catch the wind.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2011 6:02:32 AM
http://www.debate.org...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.