GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 4:32:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/2/2011 4:27:43 PM, belle wrote:
as are you godsands. as are you...

I hope you are aware that GodSands isn't my actual name? But yeah, I see what you are saying lol. I related the title of this treadt to the video. Listen to it :).
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 4:36:05 PM
At 2/2/2011 3:52:37 PM, GodSands wrote:
For those who can with stand a storm only, watch it or leave it. This will flush out the weak.

I'm pretty sure withstand is one word.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 4:38:53 PM
: At 2/2/2011 4:34:29 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
Dude, that video is two hours long. Forget it.

Storms don't pass quickly. Some do, this one doesn't.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 4:39:18 PM
: At 2/2/2011 4:36:05 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
For those who can with stand a storm only, watch it or leave it. This will flush out the weak.

I'm pretty sure withstand is one word.

Picky, not even necessaily.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 4:40:18 PM
At 2/2/2011 4:32:46 PM, GodSands wrote:

I hope you are aware that GodSands isn't my actual name? But yeah, I see what you are saying lol. I related the title of this treadt to the video. Listen to it :).

lol i don't know your real name. what am i supposed to call you?

also i will watch it when i find myself with 2 hours and nothing better to do :P
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 4:41:39 PM

So...

You watched a two hour video and expect people who you don't even respect enough to tolerate without comment their use of your username in reference to you to watch it without you telling anyone what it is, what it's meant to do, what the pont of it is, et cetera, et cetera. Purely because you make a thread about it.

Yeah, good luck with that.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 4:46:01 PM
: At 2/2/2011 4:40:18 PM, belle wrote:
At 2/2/2011 4:32:46 PM, GodSands wrote:

lol i don't know your real name. what am i supposed to call you?

also i will watch it when i find myself with 2 hours and nothing better to do :P

When you have nothing else to do, ok.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 4:48:59 PM
I can't watch the video right now, what's it about?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 4:49:55 PM
So...

You watched a two hour video and expect people who you don't even respect enough to tolerate without comment their use of your username in reference to you to watch it without you telling anyone what it is, what it's meant to do, what the pont of it is, et cetera, et cetera. Purely because you make a thread about it.

It's funny that an atheist would say that and not a Christian or a believer in God.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 4:50:23 PM
2 hours?

Woah.

Anyway, didn't watch. I can only assume that is some kind of video to make atheists look bad or something, because as we all know, that there is no such thing as someone who is an atheist due to misinformation, ignorance, or apathy.

Maybe I should just skip to the end when the drunken atheist ends up converting to Christianity. Probably due to his drunkenness.. Or he is just trolling.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 4:57:15 PM
: At 2/2/2011 4:48:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Atheism and Christianity, the existence of Jesus Christ and the evidence for His resurrection, and a load of other things, morality etc...
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 5:01:15 PM
: At 2/2/2011 4:57:15 PM, GodSands wrote:

Atheism and Christianity, the existence of Jesus Christ and the evidence for His resurrection, and a load of other things, morality etc...

Although I do not agree with what is said about evolution and the secular view of how the universe developed.
Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 5:05:52 PM
At 2/2/2011 4:49:55 PM, GodSands wrote:
So...

It's funny that an atheist would say that and not a Christian or a believer in God.

It's funny that a Christian would avoid the point and not answer for it, not exactly typica of thei-oh wait.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 5:16:19 PM
: At 2/2/2011 5:05:52 PM, Veridas wrote:
So...

It's funny that a Christian would avoid the point and not answer for it, not exactly typica of thei-oh wait.

It's about many things, since everyone pretty much on here thinks I talk crap all of the time, I have posted a video.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 5:17:02 PM
At 2/2/2011 4:57:15 PM, GodSands wrote:

Evidence for his resurrection?

Woah, I think I did a debate on that subject. Oh hey, it's my only debate. Check it out.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 3:30:06 PM
I tried watching that video but I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes without getting annoyed and closing it.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 3:45:14 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say charleslb is Godsands but in text form.

Summarize the points made. Don't expect us to watch a two hour long video that is most likely just evangelists rhapsodizing about Jesus.
I miss the old members.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 4:22:57 PM
: At 2/3/2011 3:30:06 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I tried watching that video but I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes without getting annoyed and closing it.

Well I am so sorry.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 4:53:53 PM
Feel the Holy Spirit moving through the crowd. God definitely listen to Slayer

http://johngushue.typepad.com...
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 6:03:58 PM
At 2/2/2011 5:16:19 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 2/2/2011 5:05:52 PM, Veridas wrote:
So...

It's about many things, since everyone pretty much on here thinks I talk crap all of the time, I have posted a video.

Case in point, thanks for that Captain Nonsequitor.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 6:08:27 PM
oh, so this is that guy who came up with the question..

"What proof and evidence do have that proves that atheism is accurate and correct?"
tornshoe92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 12:06:33 AM

I got 30 minutes in and had to stop because so far he's offered no new arguments and the amount of fallacies being commited is hurting my head. Plus everytime he built something up to be "epic"/"ultimate" it ended up being lame. I am dissapoint. (>-_-)>
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N