Jump to topic:

He is The Buddha

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 8:15:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2011 8:24:45 PM
You know, I could just be ridiculously fvcking drunk right now, but this is epic.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 11:43:07 AM
Hehe, that is pretty epic... does not seem to bear any relation to Geo's religion but hey!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 3:21:33 PM
It was an animated version of Buddhas life, albeit heavily exaggerated.

However, many people don't realize that Buddha had a pretty adventurous life, he even survived several assassination attempts without even being touched or fighting back.

Not to mention, the video may not be that far from scripture because scripture does have accounts where Buddha gave discourses to thousands of aliens from all over the Universe.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat