Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Getting rid of DATCMOTO

DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2009 1:05:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Who agrees with me that we should get rid of DATCMOTO? Not only does he continually 'preach' the GOOD NEWS of Jesus Christ but he unfailingly rises above any attempt to poison the argument from the spiritual to the emotional/intellectual level.
And WORSE he has the GALL TO MOCK US!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2009 3:35:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/3/2009 2:27:14 PM, Spaghettim0nst3r wrote:
Threads like this just prove that you're a troll.

eh Believing the bible is innerant leads to the complex one must be persecuted. So it is sought out to fulfll it. :)
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 9:32:10 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Matthew 12:30 (The Message)

30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 11:15:27 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
This is only one reason why older topics should be deleted. Some idiot comes along and revives the topic for no reason.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 7:06:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I like the fact that he revived a dozen of them at once. Every person who thinks that DDO would be better without DATCMOTO can send 12 reports at the same time.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 8:45:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/7/2009 7:06:33 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I like the fact that he revived a dozen of them at once. Every person who thinks that DDO would be better without DATCMOTO can send 12 reports at the same time.

And of course you ignored the fact that evey topic that I revived was created about me..
I'm just gently reminding you guys HOW long and HOW hard you've been trying to take me down and..
Your complete and utter failure to do so.

Matthew 16:15 "But Who do you say that I Am?"
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 8:59:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/7/2009 11:15:27 AM, Volkov wrote:
This is only one reason why older topics should be deleted. Some idiot comes along and revives the topic for no reason.

idiot!
Brilliant.. utterly brilliant.. how do you come up with these intellectual barbs?
so cutting, so incisive.. idiot! I'm gonna have to keep my eye on THIS guy!

2 Corinthians 10:5 (New King James Version)
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
The Cross.. the Cross.
Chuckles
Posts: 274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 1:24:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/7/2009 8:59:26 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/7/2009 11:15:27 AM, Volkov wrote:
This is only one reason why older topics should be deleted. Some idiot comes along and revives the topic for no reason.

idiot!
Brilliant.. utterly brilliant.. how do you come up with these intellectual barbs?
so cutting, so incisive.. idiot! I'm gonna have to keep my eye on THIS guy!

2 Corinthians 10:5 (New King James Version)
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,


yeah, because "morally bankrupt" was a lot better.
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 1:38:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/8/2009 1:24:40 PM, Chuckles wrote:
At 7/7/2009 8:59:26 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/7/2009 11:15:27 AM, Volkov wrote:
This is only one reason why older topics should be deleted. Some idiot comes along and revives the topic for no reason.

idiot!
Brilliant.. utterly brilliant.. how do you come up with these intellectual barbs?
so cutting, so incisive.. idiot! I'm gonna have to keep my eye on THIS guy!

2 Corinthians 10:5 (New King James Version)
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,


yeah, because "morally bankrupt" was a lot better.

http://reactionface.com...
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 2:03:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/8/2009 1:38:10 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
At 7/8/2009 1:24:40 PM, Chuckles wrote:
At 7/7/2009 8:59:26 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/7/2009 11:15:27 AM, Volkov wrote:
This is only one reason why older topics should be deleted. Some idiot comes along and revives the topic for no reason.

idiot!
Brilliant.. utterly brilliant.. how do you come up with these intellectual barbs?
so cutting, so incisive.. idiot! I'm gonna have to keep my eye on THIS guy!

2 Corinthians 10:5 (New King James Version)
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,


yeah, because "morally bankrupt" was a lot better.

I'm a little embarrassed that I havn't seen this before but..

You (usakid) are I-Am-a-Panda's puppet account right? No wonder you vouched for AnimeFanTony..

Matthew10:34
"Do not think I came to bring peace on earth.
I did not come to bring peace BUT A SWORD."
The Cross.. the Cross.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 2:17:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes DATCMOTO, you are right. As a matter of fact, thats why I have photos of me winning debate tournaments, in the US! Anywho, i only defend animefantony as he is my schoolmate and one of my bestfriends. So $&%@ it. Also, I have two computer right next to each other so I can be on mine and panda's account at once.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 2:18:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/8/2009 2:03:35 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/8/2009 1:38:10 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
At 7/8/2009 1:24:40 PM, Chuckles wrote:
At 7/7/2009 8:59:26 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/7/2009 11:15:27 AM, Volkov wrote:
This is only one reason why older topics should be deleted. Some idiot comes along and revives the topic for no reason.

idiot!
Brilliant.. utterly brilliant.. how do you come up with these intellectual barbs?
so cutting, so incisive.. idiot! I'm gonna have to keep my eye on THIS guy!

2 Corinthians 10:5 (New King James Version)
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,


yeah, because "morally bankrupt" was a lot better.

I'm a little embarrassed that I havn't seen this before but..

You (usakid) are I-Am-a-Panda's puppet account right? No wonder you vouched for AnimeFanTony..

Matthew10:34
"Do not think I came to bring peace on DDO.
I did not come to bring peace BUT A MENACE TO DDO."


Edited ^^^^^
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 2:41:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah, I created a puppet account to moan reverently and spent hours photo shopping and finding pictures to convince people. On top of the fact that there are people who know both me and usaf in the real world.

That said, I don't have anything against Datc, apart from his posting and mere existence.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 2:45:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/8/2009 2:41:51 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Yeah, I created a puppet account to moan reverently and spent hours photo shopping and finding pictures to convince people. On top of the fact that there are people who know both me and usaf in the real world.

That said, I don't have anything against Datc, apart from his posting and mere existence.

OMFG!!! LMAO!!!! That was brilliant!!! I should know. IM YOU!
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 2:52:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh no guys - he caught us!! Accusing everyone that hates him of having two accounts halves the people against him...

What courage... such fortitude. Almost like he displayed in reporting a debate he declined on whether or not AFT and I were the same person... oh wait... that was a prime example of his backsliding cowardice...
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 9:42:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/8/2009 5:24:59 PM, Volkov wrote:
No one tell him, but I'm actually R_R.

3 reasons (off of the top of my head) why you are not R_R:

You're no where near smart enough..
you're no where near as obsessed with sexual trivia..
R_R has a sense of humour..

1Corinthians1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 9:46:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/8/2009 2:52:00 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
Oh no guys - he caught us!! Accusing everyone that hates him of having two accounts halves the people against him...

What courage... such fortitude. Almost like he displayed in reporting a debate he declined on whether or not AFT and I were the same person... oh wait... that was a prime example of his backsliding cowardice...

You're getting kinda shrill again JCMT.. time for your afternoon nap perhaps?
(it's only a debate site man..)

2Peter3:3
Knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts.
The Cross.. the Cross.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2009 5:08:42 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/8/2009 9:42:02 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/8/2009 5:24:59 PM, Volkov wrote:
No one tell him, but I'm actually R_R.

3 reasons (off of the top of my head) why you are not R_R:

You're no where near smart enough..
you're no where near as obsessed with sexual trivia..
R_R has a sense of humour..

1Corinthians1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.


Reported for insulting other members. I encourage others to follow suit. This is the moment we have been waiting for! :D
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2009 5:29:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/9/2009 5:08:42 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
At 7/8/2009 9:42:02 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/8/2009 5:24:59 PM, Volkov wrote:
No one tell him, but I'm actually R_R.

3 reasons (off of the top of my head) why you are not R_R:

You're no where near smart enough..
you're no where near as obsessed with sexual trivia..
R_R has a sense of humour..

1Corinthians1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.


Reported for insulting other members. I encourage others to follow suit. This is the moment we have been waiting for! :D

More evidence you are panda-boy: you are both utterly clueless as to what is going on or how things work.

Proverbs28:23
He who rebukes a man will find more favour afterward than he who flatters with the tongue.
The Cross.. the Cross.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2009 5:33:52 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Darn you caught me. Since you are Mr. Sleuth, LM is also Drumbum, Deadleaves is KRFournier, Mongeese is Mongoose, I-am-a-panda is me.....WAIT! That means YOU are Godsands!
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2009 6:11:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/9/2009 5:33:52 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
Darn you caught me. Since you are Mr. Sleuth, LM is also Drumbum, Deadleaves is KRFournier, Mongeese is Mongoose, I-am-a-panda is me.....WAIT! That means YOU are Godsands!

I shall believe what I believe and act accordingly ;D

Psalm14:1
The fool has sais in his heart "there is no Go."
They are corrupt, they have done abominable works,
there is none who does good.
The Cross.. the Cross.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2009 6:34:11 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/9/2009 6:11:45 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/9/2009 5:33:52 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
Darn you caught me. Since you are Mr. Sleuth, LM is also Drumbum, Deadleaves is KRFournier, Mongeese is Mongoose, I-am-a-panda is me.....WAIT! That means YOU are Godsands!

I shall believe what I believe and act accordingly ;D

Psalm14:1
The fool has sais in his heart "there is no Go."
They are corrupt, they have done abominable works,
there is none who does good.


I agree.