Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 7:14:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
My god is better than yours.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 7:27:38 PM
Your god is my god's prison b!tch.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 7:29:27 PM
At 2/6/2011 7:27:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Your god is my god's prison b!tch.

Your god dropped the soap, my god killed your supposedly "infinite" god
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 7:30:01 PM
At 2/6/2011 7:23:03 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I don't even know which god you follow so...fail. :)

Do you really want to know?
Minister Of Trolling
:
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 7:33:14 PM
Optimus Prime?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 7:34:06 PM
At 2/6/2011 7:33:14 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Optimus Prime?

No
Minister Of Trolling
:
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 7:36:48 PM
Muhammad?
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 7:40:05 PM
At 2/6/2011 7:39:30 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/6/2011 7:36:48 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Muhammad?

Wouldn't it be Allah? O.o

Again no
Minister Of Trolling
:
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 7:46:24 PM
Well spit it out, boiy
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 4:11:22 PM
At 2/6/2011 7:46:24 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Well spit it out, boiy

A paradox
Minister Of Trolling
:
Safia.Abdalla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 1:00:11 PM
I don't think you can say that any God is better than any other God, because they are all a representation of goodness and virtue and beyond human capabilities.