Total Posts:66|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Proof for the spirit world.

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 6:41:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I will make you see why the physical world exists just as much as the spiritual world.

I say that I have felt the Holy Spirit of Jesus enter me. I have.
If I was to travel faster than light speed. I could no long witness the physical world. It would be an individual experience to witness physical matter. Like it is to witness an spiritual experience now. However though by traveling past light, time has no effect of you. As you have exceeded past the 4th dimension, which justiflies the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimensions. Therefore you would be able to access the 5th and 6th dimensions, time travel. If I could do this, my life would be living in a spiritual dimension and only experiencing the physical dimension when I wanted.

If I was able to enter the spirit world and I did not believe in Atheists I would by my own admission need to go to one my self. This will become a personal experience to that individual and no one else. Another thing is that the 2nd dimension consists of the 3rd dimension to exist. Like an Atheist will say, "God does not exist, full stop."
The Atheist however will say the 2nd dimension exists will no evidence full stop.

Instead of say me being logical about God saying that God needs to exist for us too. The Atheist will say, the 2nd dimension and not need the 3rd dimension. So if the 2nd dimension intails time and will know it has a beginning since we are able to draw, paint, turn of the computer and watch TV, the 2nd dimension does not exist to an individual in till a person him/her self will witness a drawing etc... There is no way to prove that the 2nd dimension exists unless one witnesses it. This is in reverse of God existing.

The spirit world exists, no doubt. What are your thoughts on this?
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 7:24:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/13/2009 6:41:35 PM, GodSands wrote:
I will make you see why the physical world exists just as much as the spiritual world.

I say that I have felt the Holy Spirit of Jesus enter me. I have.
If I was to travel faster than light speed. I could no long witness the physical world. It would be an individual experience to witness physical matter. Like it is to witness an spiritual experience now. However though by traveling past light, time has no effect of you. As you have exceeded past the 4th dimension, which justiflies the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimensions. Therefore you would be able to access the 5th and 6th dimensions, time travel. If I could do this, my life would be living in a spiritual dimension and only experiencing the physical dimension when I wanted.

If I was able to enter the spirit world and I did not believe in Atheists I would by my own admission need to go to one my self. This will become a personal experience to that individual and no one else. Another thing is that the 2nd dimension consists of the 3rd dimension to exist. Like an Atheist will say, "God does not exist, full stop."
The Atheist however will say the 2nd dimension exists will no evidence full stop.

Instead of say me being logical about God saying that God needs to exist for us too. The Atheist will say, the 2nd dimension and not need the 3rd dimension. So if the 2nd dimension intails time and will know it has a beginning since we are able to draw, paint, turn of the computer and watch TV, the 2nd dimension does not exist to an individual in till a person him/her self will witness a drawing etc... There is no way to prove that the 2nd dimension exists unless one witnesses it. This is in reverse of God existing.

The spirit world exists, no doubt. What are your thoughts on this?

He is a true soldier... I am positive he will be inside paradisio.
Nail_Bat
Posts: 132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 7:41:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
You know, I can't really tell if the original post was made by a person, or some algorithm that produces entirely meaningless phrases.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 7:43:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/13/2009 7:41:41 PM, Nail_Bat wrote:
You know, I can't really tell if the original post was made by a person, or some algorithm that produces entirely meaningless phrases.

Why would you say that?
Nik
Posts: 552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 9:38:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
BECAUSE, my us airforce friend (who is probably not in the us airforce) I am an athiest and I dont believe in no 3rd, 4th or 231st dimension. Godsands while I appreciate your argument, how can you prove to me that there is a spititual world, if I do not believe there is any such thing as multiple dimensions?
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
Nik
Posts: 552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 9:45:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/13/2009 9:40:59 PM, GodSands wrote:
The 3rd dimension is 3D like a cube, 4th dimension is time.

Fair enough my friend, but first outline what you consider to be the different dimensions, I assume the first is the physical world in which we are now, typing on our keyboards, so the 3rd is a cube a dimension of six sides, and the 4th is time, but you stated more dimensions, what would you consider them to be? tell me this so I may pose my own opinion.
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
burningpuppies101
Posts: 1,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2009 10:43:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
No, the dimensions are as follows (feel free to correct me if you are sure I am wrong):

1st. Linear. For instance, imagine a number line. It is one-dimensional.

2nd. Also linear, but with a second axis. Think graphing on a x-y plane. So its a plane. So an image is 2 dimensional.

3rd. Space So we are living in the 3rd dimension. We can go forwards and backwards (1st) left and right (2nd) and up and down (3rd)

Got that so far? Here's where it get's weird.

4th. Time. Think Eistein's theory of relativity. It exists in this dimension.

5-10/5-11(depending on whether you think string theory or M-theory)
Space and Time get squished more and more together, until all of space and all of time exists in one point.

And that is only for physics.

Math is different.

More can be found: http://en.wikipedia.org...

In fact, everything I said can be found there.
Omnes te moriturum amant 

http://www.debate.org...
ournamestoolong
Posts: 1,059
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 7:41:27 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/14/2009 7:22:22 AM, GodSands wrote:
Yeah so far no responses which prove my point wrong.

The best argument for a God (or Ultimate Being) is that He talked to me last night.

I just don't feel the need to search for all the scientific sources to prove you wrong, i'm on break. =)
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
crackofdawn_Jr
Posts: 1,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 7:43:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
GodSands, although extreme, you are doing what God (in your own way) wants us to do with our life. You are preaching to people and trying to spread the faith. However, the place or the way in which you are going about it doesn't seem to be working at the current time, so I suggest you change strategies if you truly want to get your message through to people.
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 8:49:15 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Godsands, speed doesn't change the process of subjective time, how time affects the speeder. You still feel it just the same. It just changes, in essence, the ratio between your time and the time of slower people-- if you exceed lightspeed, that ratio becomes theoretically negative (you move backwards in time, a contradiction in terms that, due to experiments where signals actually have exceeded lightspeed, is known to be resolved by the universe by delaying your information, i.e., for all useful purposes is impossible.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 8:52:28 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.redorbit.com...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 10:05:53 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
The 5th and 6th dimensions are not "time travel". There is no such thing as those dimensions. The FOURTH dimension is time, not the fifth/sixth.
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 10:10:10 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/13/2009 6:41:35 PM, GodSands wrote:
I will make you see why the physical world exists just as much as the spiritual world.

I say that I have felt the Holy Spirit of Jesus enter me. I have.
If I was to travel faster than light speed. I could no long witness the physical world. It would be an individual experience to witness physical matter. Like it is to witness an spiritual experience now. However though by traveling past light, time has no effect of you. As you have exceeded past the 4th dimension, which justiflies the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimensions. Therefore you would be able to access the 5th and 6th dimensions, time travel. If I could do this, my life would be living in a spiritual dimension and only experiencing the physical dimension when I wanted.

If I was able to enter the spirit world and I did not believe in Atheists I would by my own admission need to go to one my self. This will become a personal experience to that individual and no one else. Another thing is that the 2nd dimension consists of the 3rd dimension to exist. Like an Atheist will say, "God does not exist, full stop."
The Atheist however will say the 2nd dimension exists will no evidence full stop.

Instead of say me being logical about God saying that God needs to exist for us too. The Atheist will say, the 2nd dimension and not need the 3rd dimension. So if the 2nd dimension intails time and will know it has a beginning since we are able to draw, paint, turn of the computer and watch TV, the 2nd dimension does not exist to an individual in till a person him/her self will witness a drawing etc... There is no way to prove that the 2nd dimension exists unless one witnesses it. This is in reverse of God existing.

The spirit world exists, no doubt. What are your thoughts on this?

I really am trying to understand what you are saying, but it's hard because of your grammar. For instance, what is the meaning of this sentance?:

"Instead of say me being logical about God saying that God needs to exist for us too."
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 10:12:09 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Another one I couldn't quite decipher:

"The Atheist however will say the 2nd dimension exists will no evidence full stop."
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 6:04:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
"I really am trying to understand what you are saying, but it's hard because of your grammar. For instance, what is the meaning of this sentance?:

"Instead of say me being logical about God saying that God needs to exist for us too."

What I meant was, you Athists think that the 1st dimension and the 2nd dimension exist despite if the 3rd does. When we have to draw, make and design the 1st and 2nd dimension our selves. With out our intelligents the 1st or 2nd dimension would have very little evidence of existing at all. It is only when you created pictures, Tv's and computers in such that the 2nd dimension existed. Even drawing on stone with another stone would count as the 2nd dimension. This part gets really hypocritical.

I and every other Christian will say, "God exists as because we do." With out God we would not exist. The Atheist lik emany of you here will say, "God does not exist because we exist." However, I will say as a Christian, "The 2nd dimension does notexist because we do." Where as you Atheists will say, "The 2nd dimension does exist because we do." Can you see the reverse? It is down to the individual to say if the 2nd dimension exists, and it is down to the individual to say God exists. Where as the Atheist would claim that the 2nd dimension exist despite if the individual has witnessed it or not. Like you would also claim if God exists everyone would know because there would be outstanding proof.

I could answer back and claim if God does exist we would not, if we didn't exist neither would the 2nd dimension. Or as should I say if the 3rd dimension ceased so would the 2nd dimension. You will say, "The 2nd dimension exists full stop, even if the 3rd did not." You reject the logic, as if you did not you would admit that a higher being such as God created the 3rd and 4th dimension. Like we can draw on paper, God can speak and there is what God wants. God thinks of what he wants and it is there. Like we can draw, paint, watch and design by the means of broadcasting and video gaming anything we wish and it is there. Your backwards minds are hypocritical to the maxium because of this reason.

Sum up:
[Christian] God exists because the 3rd dimension does.
[Atheist] The 2nd dimension exist because the 3rd dimension does.
[Christian] No only when you have proof.
[Atheist] You don't need prove, if the 3rd dimension exist the 2nd dimesion does with out a doubt.
[Christian] Does that mean then God exist because the 3rd dimesion exist. So using your logic God exists with out doubt.
[Atheist] No because the 3rd dimension needs the 3rd to exist.
[Christian] I think not. There is no other way of the 2nd dimension existing unless we see it on paper, screen board and flat surface. What if no one sees those things?
[Atheist] Makes no difference at all. If the individual says the 2nd dimension does not exist, it makes no difference.
[Christian] Like God then?
[Atheist] .....
[Christian] Yes the 2nd dimesion does exist even if someone has not witnessed it. God exists even if someone has not witnessed God. But that would be as hard to aviod as avioding the 2nd dimesion. I am happy with that.

That was my main point at the start. However there was one more. If we could travel faster than light there would be no proof of the physical world since we need our 5 sensers to understand the physical universe. If I was traveling over the speed of light, the chances of using any of my 5 sensers would be extremely low.
TheSkeptic
Posts: 1,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 6:07:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/14/2009 6:04:16 PM, GodSands wrote:
"I really am trying to understand what you are saying, but it's hard because of your grammar. For instance, what is the meaning of this sentance?:

"Instead of say me being logical about God saying that God needs to exist for us too."

What I meant was, you Athists think that the 1st dimension and the 2nd dimension exist despite if the 3rd does. When we have to draw, make and design the 1st and 2nd dimension our selves. With out our intelligents the 1st or 2nd dimension would have very little evidence of existing at all. It is only when you created pictures, Tv's and computers in such that the 2nd dimension existed. Even drawing on stone with another stone would count as the 2nd dimension. This part gets really hypocritical.

I and every other Christian will say, "God exists as because we do." With out God we would not exist. The Atheist lik emany of you here will say, "God does not exist because we exist." However, I will say as a Christian, "The 2nd dimension does notexist because we do." Where as you Atheists will say, "The 2nd dimension does exist because we do." Can you see the reverse? It is down to the individual to say if the 2nd dimension exists, and it is down to the individual to say God exists. Where as the Atheist would claim that the 2nd dimension exist despite if the individual has witnessed it or not. Like you would also claim if God exists everyone would know because there would be outstanding proof.

I could answer back and claim if God does exist we would not, if we didn't exist neither would the 2nd dimension. Or as should I say if the 3rd dimension ceased so would the 2nd dimension. You will say, "The 2nd dimension exists full stop, even if the 3rd did not." You reject the logic, as if you did not you would admit that a higher being such as God created the 3rd and 4th dimension. Like we can draw on paper, God can speak and there is what God wants. God thinks of what he wants and it is there. Like we can draw, paint, watch and design by the means of broadcasting and video gaming anything we wish and it is there. Your backwards minds are hypocritical to the maxium because of this reason.

Sum up:
[Christian] God exists because the 3rd dimension does.
[Atheist] The 2nd dimension exist because the 3rd dimension does.
[Christian] No only when you have proof.
[Atheist] You don't need prove, if the 3rd dimension exist the 2nd dimesion does with out a doubt.
[Christian] Does that mean then God exist because the 3rd dimesion exist. So using your logic God exists with out doubt.
[Atheist] No because the 3rd dimension needs the 3rd to exist.
[Christian] I think not. There is no other way of the 2nd dimension existing unless we see it on paper, screen board and flat surface. What if no one sees those things?
[Atheist] Makes no difference at all. If the individual says the 2nd dimension does not exist, it makes no difference.
[Christian] Like God then?
[Atheist] .....
[Christian] Yes the 2nd dimesion does exist even if someone has not witnessed it. God exists even if someone has not witnessed God. But that would be as hard to aviod as avioding the 2nd dimesion. I am happy with that.

That was my main point at the start. However there was one more. If we could travel faster than light there would be no proof of the physical world since we need our 5 sensers to understand the physical universe. If I was traveling over the speed of light, the chances of using any of my 5 sensers would be extremely low.

Haha...
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 6:11:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
"[Atheist] No because the 3rd dimension needs the 3rd to exist."
Sorry that was meant to be, "[Atheist] No because the 3rd dimension needs the 2nd dimesion to exist."

You believe that the 2nd dimesion creates the 3rd dimesion in simple terms , where as I know God created the 3rd dimesion.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 6:42:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
You're speaking pseudoscience. The first three dimensions (in arbitrary order) are forward-back, left-right, up-down, they have nothing to do with time and therefore your argument.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Nail_Bat
Posts: 132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 6:46:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
When I exist second dimension are true, Christian say third dimension exists because God exists. If first and second dimension logic then third and fourth dimension created if exist. Atists belive third dimension exist because second dimension created first dimension.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 6:48:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
My second point has nothing to do with time :) However you are still wrong. If there is matter there is time. If there is space there is time. if there is time there is matter. Air at the least. Or dark matter, whatever. If there is matter there is space.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 6:53:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I still can't discern an argument in your so-called "second point."

Write it up in symbolic logic, you might be more coherent that way.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2009 7:02:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
My second point what that the 2nd dimension only exists because the 3rd dimesion exist. Do you agree? Or do you thing the 2nd dimesion exists dspite the 3rd dimesion existing? This is my second point. That if you thing the 2nd dimension exists with out the 3rd dimension are you not being a hypocrite by saying God does not exist depite the 3rd dimension existing.

If the 2nd dimension needs the 3rd dimension to exist, that is just like saying God exists becasue the 3rd dimension exists. There is no time above the 4th dimension so God is able to see the past and the future, of that reason they both prove God very logically.