Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

science disproves atheism!

CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 7:09:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ya'll drinkin' dinosaur piss.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 7:12:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
For a second I was like, hey they have a point. But then I remembered that I'm not a complete dumb fvck.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 7:17:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2011 7:14:46 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I guess they've never heard of the water cycle xD

Or the fact that our large population on earth is due to a very recent population boom and there haven't been six billion people on earth for the last 3 billion years.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 7:22:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2011 7:14:46 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I guess they've never heard of the water cycle xD

Second grade science isn't for everybody.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 7:25:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If I made a thread for every idiotic argument I found on the internet...
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 9:51:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is no worse that most of the arguments for YAC and against evolution, it is certainly no sillier than Hovin's line of "how come no cat never gave birth to no dog?".
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 10:41:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Pretty dumb article: however remember it doesn't mention animals. Only humans but animals also drink up allot of water.
So it does get you to think; could the water supply last that long? It doesn't prove it of course but still...
I dunno it seems pretty weak to me but I'm just saying...

At 4/25/2011 7:14:46 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I guess they've never heard of the water cycle xD

Your saying your piss is part of that cycle?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:04:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 6:35:27 AM, mongeese wrote:
The picture is obviously satire.

...I hope.

I'm going to have to guess that it is satire and not a real argument. If some group actually believed that this was real science and real evidence, they would put their name on it to showcase it, not leave it anonymous.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 2:59:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 11:04:42 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 6:35:27 AM, mongeese wrote:
The picture is obviously satire.

...I hope.

I'm going to have to guess that it is satire and not a real argument. If some group actually believed that this was real science and real evidence, they would put their name on it to showcase it, not leave it anonymous.

Anonymous would do exactly that.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 3:05:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 2:59:57 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 4/26/2011 11:04:42 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 6:35:27 AM, mongeese wrote:
The picture is obviously satire.

...I hope.

I'm going to have to guess that it is satire and not a real argument. If some group actually believed that this was real science and real evidence, they would put their name on it to showcase it, not leave it anonymous.

Anonymous would do exactly that.

Not really, if a church actually believed this as scientific proof, there would be no reason to hide. They would be making signs and t-shirts and spamming all of the internet and wanting to take credit in using science to disprove atheism.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 3:53:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 3:05:53 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 2:59:57 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 4/26/2011 11:04:42 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 6:35:27 AM, mongeese wrote:
The picture is obviously satire.

...I hope.

I'm going to have to guess that it is satire and not a real argument. If some group actually believed that this was real science and real evidence, they would put their name on it to showcase it, not leave it anonymous.

Anonymous would do exactly that.

Not really, if a church actually believed this as scientific proof, there would be no reason to hide. They would be making signs and t-shirts and spamming all of the internet and wanting to take credit in using science to disprove atheism.

You did not get it. I was referring to the group Anon.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 6:06:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 3:53:41 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 4/26/2011 3:05:53 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 2:59:57 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 4/26/2011 11:04:42 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 6:35:27 AM, mongeese wrote:
The picture is obviously satire.

...I hope.

I'm going to have to guess that it is satire and not a real argument. If some group actually believed that this was real science and real evidence, they would put their name on it to showcase it, not leave it anonymous.

Anonymous would do exactly that.

Not really, if a church actually believed this as scientific proof, there would be no reason to hide. They would be making signs and t-shirts and spamming all of the internet and wanting to take credit in using science to disprove atheism.

You did not get it. I was referring to the group Anon.

oh, those goons.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 6:41:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 6:06:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 3:53:41 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 4/26/2011 3:05:53 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 2:59:57 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 4/26/2011 11:04:42 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 6:35:27 AM, mongeese wrote:
The picture is obviously satire.

...I hope.

I'm going to have to guess that it is satire and not a real argument. If some group actually believed that this was real science and real evidence, they would put their name on it to showcase it, not leave it anonymous.

Anonymous would do exactly that.

Not really, if a church actually believed this as scientific proof, there would be no reason to hide. They would be making signs and t-shirts and spamming all of the internet and wanting to take credit in using science to disprove atheism.

You did not get it. I was referring to the group Anon.

oh, those goons.

Yes my good sir.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
smc_gamer
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2011 4:28:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just one problem: Once water is consumed, it doesn't just vanish. It is recycled into the system, thus allowing its use for a very long time.
"If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?"
-Hobbes
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2011 4:53:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/29/2011 4:28:47 PM, smc_gamer wrote:
Just one problem: Once water is consumed, it doesn't just vanish. It is recycled into the system, thus allowing its use for a very long time.

Your pee is part of that process?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2011 5:03:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/29/2011 4:28:47 PM, smc_gamer wrote:
Just one problem: Once water is consumed, it doesn't just vanish. It is recycled into the system, thus allowing its use for a very long time.

That's kind of reason we are all laughing at it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
smc_gamer
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2011 10:03:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes. Somewhat unpleasant, but the oceans do a good enough job of cleaning it out (as do manmade filters).
"If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?"
-Hobbes
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 3:49:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/29/2011 4:53:21 PM, phantom wrote:
At 4/29/2011 4:28:47 PM, smc_gamer wrote:
Just one problem: Once water is consumed, it doesn't just vanish. It is recycled into the system, thus allowing its use for a very long time.

Your pee is part of that process?

No, actually when you flush the toilet it all just vanishes into a black hole...
-_-
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 8:00:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/30/2011 3:49:05 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 4/29/2011 4:53:21 PM, phantom wrote:
At 4/29/2011 4:28:47 PM, smc_gamer wrote:
Just one problem: Once water is consumed, it doesn't just vanish. It is recycled into the system, thus allowing its use for a very long time.

Your pee is part of that process?

No, actually when you flush the toilet it all just vanishes into a black hole...
-_-

That's what I thought.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:23:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/30/2011 8:00:02 PM, phantom wrote:
At 4/30/2011 3:49:05 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 4/29/2011 4:53:21 PM, phantom wrote:
At 4/29/2011 4:28:47 PM, smc_gamer wrote:
Just one problem: Once water is consumed, it doesn't just vanish. It is recycled into the system, thus allowing its use for a very long time.

Your pee is part of that process?

No, actually when you flush the toilet it all just vanishes into a black hole...
-_-

That's what I thought.

....... too easy to..... nothing to see here.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
ruelariat
Posts: 186
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 6:18:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Restating what everyone else has already said: water cycle. That picture doesn't make any sense! Science proves I'm right (usally) and not wrong (most of the time).
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:15:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2011 7:06:56 PM, belle wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com...

how could i have been so wrong? :(

Given that I was anything other than a Christian, and given that I was not an atheist, and more so than that, I was being skeptical towards my current belief. Based on the trend of atheistic sarcasm, I would be put of the entire idea. Although I should be like Christ, loving and kind towards everyone, being an atheist seems to be insanely easy. No moral difficulty, a zealot towards the flesh, nothing could be more basic to follow, than being a secularist, than being an atheist! Quote me on that!
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 7:27:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 8:15:10 PM, GodSands wrote:
At 4/25/2011 7:06:56 PM, belle wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com...

how could i have been so wrong? :(

Given that I was anything other than a Christian, and given that I was not an atheist, and more so than that, I was being skeptical towards my current belief. Based on the trend of atheistic sarcasm, I would be put of the entire idea. Although I should be like Christ, loving and kind towards everyone, being an atheist seems to be insanely easy. No moral difficulty, a zealot towards the flesh, nothing could be more basic to follow, than being a secularist, than being an atheist! Quote me on that!

Yeah, this is a strawman from last century.Time to get with modernity Godsands.