Jump to topic:

Global Warming Not A Myth ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 9:11:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have come to the stunning conclusion that global warming is indeed a harsh reality and not a myth. The prediction is that by the year 2040, the North Pole will have its first ice free Summer. They have also just discovered that the piece of land between Russia and Canada is now depleting rapidly. I think some of you may have heard about this on the news on last week. But yes, it is happening. The Earths temperature is rising, and it is because of humans and their wasteful production
and processing. I have noticed more smogs, fires, water pollution, and strange
animal migration patterns over the past few years. And in my region, these things were uncommon. You are seeing this record heat scorch areas like Kansas, and Oklahoma like a piece of bacon. They have had 100 degree temps for over 3 months in a row ! How can you say that global warming is not real ? I think you are blind, psychologically and spiritually. Comments please.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 11:22:32 AM
Global warming is a heavily contested issue, with the sides of several scientists disagreeing on certain issues (the correlation between the use of greenhouse gases and the rise of sea levels, for one). It might be a serious issue, despite what members like Joseph state, since it can lead to changes in weather rates, sea levels (thus promoting extensive flooding), spread of tropical diseases, glacial retreat, decline of the Artic extent, and so on--in spite of the benefits to economy or to the global food supply.

Global warming does have proof though: a reading of the infrared wave sequence of a region in the sea displayed increase in "atmospheric CH4, CO2, ozone (O3) and CFC 11 and 12 concentrations and, consequently, a significant increase in the earth's greenhouse effect." (http://www.scientificamerican.com...). Moreover, the rise in current sea levels, global temperature (though this is disputed), glacial retreat rates, lowering of ice sheets, and so on, appear to demonstrate the validity of the concept of global warming (http://climate.nasa.gov...) though they might be other explanations for such phenomena.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 2:23:41 PM
The polar ice caps are expanding...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:10:08 PM
At 8/24/2011 3:08:30 PM, darkkermit wrote:
It's not contested If the earth is warming or not. Its whether it is anthropological or not that is contested.

And whether it's detrimental, and whether we should employ all of our resources fixing a pseudo problem.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 6:55:00 PM
At 8/24/2011 9:11:58 AM, inferno wrote:
I have come to the stunning conclusion that global warming is indeed a harsh reality and not a myth.

Just about everyone agrees that global warming exists. The climate has been warming since the early 1800s. It's not even controversial that CO2 causes some global warming. The issue is whether or not CO2 effects are multiplied by a factor of three in the atmosphere. There has been slight global cooling in the past decade, so clearly there is something other than CO2 going on.

>>The prediction is that by the year 2040, the North Pole will have its first ice free Summer.

Actually, the Arctic either clears of ice or mostly clears about every 60 years, due to something called the Pacific Decadal Oscillation. A special issue of National Geographic on the Arctic a couple years ago pointed this out as a matter of historical record, without any reference to global warming. If the Greenland ice cap continues melting at the current rate, it will be gone in 9000 years.

>>They have also just discovered that the piece of land between Russia and Canada is now depleting rapidly.

There is no land between Russia and Canada.

>>I have noticed more smogs, fires, water pollution, and strange
animal migration patterns over the past few years. And in my region, these things were uncommon.

Uncommon things have been happening every year forever. If something happens only once every 500 years and there are 500 places where it might happen, there will be one every year on average.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 7:09:42 PM
At 8/24/2011 6:55:00 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
I have come to the stunning conclusion that global warming is indeed a harsh reality and not a myth.

Just about everyone agrees that global warming exists. The climate has been warming since the early 1800s. It's not even controversial that CO2 causes some global warming. The issue is whether or not CO2 effects are multiplied by a factor of three in the atmosphere. There has been slight global cooling in the past decade, so clearly there is something other than CO2 going on.

>>The prediction is that by the year 2040, the North Pole will have its first ice free Summer.

Actually, the Arctic either clears of ice or mostly clears about every 60 years, due to something called the Pacific Decadal Oscillation. A special issue of National Geographic on the Arctic a couple years ago pointed this out as a matter of historical record, without any reference to global warming. If the Greenland ice cap continues melting at the current rate, it will be gone in 9000 years.

>>They have also just discovered that the piece of land between Russia and Canada is now depleting rapidly.

There is no land between Russia and Canada.

>>I have noticed more smogs, fires, water pollution, and strange
animal migration patterns over the past few years. And in my region, these things were uncommon.

Uncommon things have been happening every year forever. If something happens only once every 500 years and there are 500 places where it might happen, there will be one every year on average.

Not to mention the rise in rates of glacial retreat or due to climate changes...though I think now that, since global warming is no longer contested, the real issue remains in how detrimental the effects of global warming are, for both the natural environment, and for humans.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 9:02:19 AM
At 8/24/2011 7:09:42 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Not to mention the rise in rates of glacial retreat or due to climate changes...though I think now that, since global warming is no longer contested, the real issue remains in how detrimental the effects of global warming are, for both the natural environment, and for humans.

Sort of. That global warming exists does not mean that it will continue. The earth has been warming for about 150 years, which is a few short time on the scale of warming and cooling cycles. The earth has been cooling for the past ten years, so there is something else going on other than CO2 and that other thing is large enough to overcome CO2 effects. Some advocates of CO2 crisis are now saying we are in for two or three decades of cooling.

We are near the end of the normal period between ice ages, so other climate factors may kick in as well.

I think the message is that climate science needs a lot more research to make accurate predictions. Also, we ought to research the many methods proposed for climate engineering. It is likely t be useful to know how to control climate regardless of what is causing change.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 9:09:37 AM
At 8/25/2011 9:02:19 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
At 8/24/2011 7:09:42 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Sort of. That global warming exists does not mean that it will continue. The earth has been warming for about 150 years, which is a few short time on the scale of warming and cooling cycles. The earth has been cooling for the past ten years, so there is something else going on other than CO2 and that other thing is large enough to overcome CO2 effects. Some advocates of CO2 crisis are now saying we are in for two or three decades of cooling.

We are near the end of the normal period between ice ages, so other climate factors may kick in as well.

I think the message is that climate science needs a lot more research to make accurate predictions. Also, we ought to research the many methods proposed for climate engineering. It is likely t be useful to know how to control climate regardless of what is causing change.

Even if their is a normal warming trend here on Earth, that does not mean
that humans are not the cause of it. We are accelerating this if anything at an alarming speed. Just look at how much we waste some of our natural resources and the toxins we use every single day. It is affecting us in ways you cannot fathom. And people are becoming sick and mentally incapacitated as a result.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 6:42:52 PM
At 8/25/2011 9:09:37 AM, inferno wrote:

Even if their is a normal warming trend here on Earth, that does not mean
that humans are not the cause of it. We are accelerating this if anything at an alarming speed. Just look at how much we waste some of our natural resources and the toxins we use every single day. It is affecting us in ways you cannot fathom. And people are becoming sick and mentally incapacitated as a result.

Actually, "normal warming" means "warming not caused by humans." What is at issue is whether CO2 ill cause about 0.7 degree of warming in the next hundred years on top of normal climate variation, in which case it's nothing to worry about, or whether it will cause three degrees on top of normal climate variation, in which case we will need to use climate engineering to counteract it.

There is no evidence that it is causing people to be weak and mentally incapacitated. If that were true then people at lower latitudes than Canada or Russia much be weak and incapacitated as a result, and Eskimos must be the healthiest, strongest people on earth. That's just silly.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 6:59:31 PM
At 8/24/2011 3:08:30 PM, darkkermit wrote:
It's not contested If the earth is warming or not. Its whether it is anthropological or not that is contested.:

And BINGO was his name-o.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 9:12:34 PM
The Earth's entire atmosphere has been crafted by biological organsims - why should we be any different? If we aren't changing it now, then we will be soon as we grow inexorably in numbers and in per capita consumption.
Rob
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 11:32:08 PM
At 8/25/2011 9:12:34 PM, Lasagna wrote:
The Earth's entire atmosphere has been crafted by biological organsims - why should we be any different? If we aren't changing it now, then we will be soon as we grow inexorably in numbers and in per capita consumption.

The past "handcrafting" by biology took about two billion years. Fossil fuels are going to used up in a couple hundred years, so that's limited. The world population is expected to stabilize by 2050; the US is only growing due to immigration. Per capita consumption of electric power in the US has been stable for more than 30 years. People in developing countries will increase electric consumption.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:41:33 PM
I have come to the stunning conclusion that global warming is indeed a harsh reality and not a myth. The prediction is that by the year 2040, the North Pole will have its first ice free Summer. They have also just discovered that the piece of land between Russia and Canada is now depleting rapidly. I think some of you may have heard about this on the news on last week. But yes, it is happening. The Earths temperature is rising, and it is because of humans and their wasteful production
animal migration patterns over the past few years. And in my region, these things were uncommon. You are seeing this record heat scorch areas like Kansas, and Oklahoma like a piece of bacon. They have had 100 degree temps for over 3 months in a row ! How can you say that global warming is not real ? I think you are blind, psychologically and spiritually. Comments please.

Hate to burst your politically correct bubble, But the sun dictates the temperature of the earth combined with the changing intensity of the earths magnetic field. You can dump that whole theory in the trash can now.

http://my.auburnjournal.com...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 5:54:30 PM
At 8/31/2011 2:13:26 PM, inferno wrote:
More on this later. But in case you havent noticed, we had a very bad hurricane in the US this week. Stay tuned for more.........

Some scientists say a warmer average global temperature will reduce hurricanes...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 8:48:23 AM
At 8/31/2011 5:41:33 PM, sadolite wrote:

Hate to burst your politically correct bubble, But the sun dictates the temperature of the earth combined with the changing intensity of the earths magnetic field. You can dump that whole theory in the trash can now.

http://my.auburnjournal.com...

No. I can dump your whole brain back in the trash where it belongs. Science shows that man's interaction with this world has caused some problems on many levels. If you cant see that by now, then perhaps you need a brain surgeon.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2011 8:49:13 AM
At 8/31/2011 5:54:30 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/31/2011 2:13:26 PM, inferno wrote:
More on this later. But in case you havent noticed, we had a very bad hurricane in the US this week. Stay tuned for more.........

Some scientists say a warmer average global temperature will reduce hurricanes...

That is ludacris. Warmer water means more hurricanes.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 9:50:35 AM
At 9/1/2011 8:49:13 AM, inferno wrote:

Hurricanes are caused by the temperature difference between the surface and the upper atmosphere, so there would be no increase if they both warmed by the same amount. The IPCC recruited a hurricane expert to determine if global warming caused more hurricanes. He determined that it did not. The IPCC controlling committee then changed the results to say that it did cause hurricanes, and the expert resigned in protest.

"Landsea is one of the world's leading hurricane researchers, specializing in seasonal and climatic relationships of Atlantic tropical cyclones. He served as chair of the American Meteorological Society's (AMS) Committee on Tropical Meteorology and Tropical Cyclones for the years 2000-2002. He was recipient of a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Climate and Global Change for the period 1995-1996.

In his resignation letter, Landsea documented how the IPCC had sanctioned a "misrepresentation" of hurricane research and issued "unfounded pronouncements" to the media that "subverted and compromised" the scientific assessment of the IPCC's hurricane researchers. According to Landsea, statements made by the IPCC to the media demonstrated "preconceived agendas" that are "scientifically unsound." http://news.heartland.org...

Hurricanes follow a natural cycle that repeats. We have been in an upswing of the cycle.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 11:14:07 AM
At 9/2/2011 9:50:35 AM, RoyLatham wrote:

Hurricanes are caused by the temperature difference between the surface and the upper atmosphere, so there would be no increase if they both warmed by the same amount. The IPCC recruited a hurricane expert to determine if global warming caused more hurricanes. He determined that it did not. The IPCC controlling committee then changed the results to say that it did cause hurricanes, and the expert resigned in protest.

"Landsea is one of the world's leading hurricane researchers, specializing in seasonal and climatic relationships of Atlantic tropical cyclones. He served as chair of the American Meteorological Society's (AMS) Committee on Tropical Meteorology and Tropical Cyclones for the years 2000-2002. He was recipient of a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Climate and Global Change for the period 1995-1996.

In his resignation letter, Landsea documented how the IPCC had sanctioned a "misrepresentation" of hurricane research and issued "unfounded pronouncements" to the media that "subverted and compromised" the scientific assessment of the IPCC's hurricane researchers. According to Landsea, statements made by the IPCC to the media demonstrated "preconceived agendas" that are "scientifically unsound." http://news.heartland.org...

Hurricanes follow a natural cycle that repeats. We have been in an upswing of the cycle.

It should also be noted that in most global warming models, the poles warm faster with the equator warming slower. So there is likely going to be little effect on Hurricanes that form from the topics.

But, it should be noted that the waters and the atmosphere will not likely heat the same amount, given that they are warmed differently and that they have different heat capasities.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2011 10:24:41 AM
At 9/2/2011 11:14:07 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

It should also be noted that in most global warming models, the poles warm faster with the equator warming slower. So there is likely going to be little effect on Hurricanes that form from the topics.

But, it should be noted that the waters and the atmosphere will not likely heat the same amount, given that they are warmed differently and that they have different heat capasities.

Sometimes you have to use you own sense of observation to know what is truly going on in the world. I take it that an intellectual like yourself does not put much value on that human characteristic. Intuition that is.............
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 8:44:21 PM
At 8/24/2011 2:20:09 PM, inferno wrote:
Is is an issue for sure and the scientists have proven this to be so.

Debatable; I'm seriously debating it right now.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
fierceandloud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 2:29:57 AM
At 8/24/2011 2:23:41 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Because of global warming, the ice caps are not expanding but melting. As a result, the sea level increases. Climate change becomes common. Globing warming is nature's wrath.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 10:08:37 AM
At 10/9/2011 2:29:57 AM, fierceandloud wrote:

Because of global warming, the ice caps are not expanding but melting. As a result, the sea level increases. Climate change becomes common. Globing warming is nature's wrath.

Between 1960 and 1980, Fred Wood found through studying about 400 to 450 mountain glaciers worldwide, that "advancing glaciers are shown to have increased from about 6 percent of observed glaciers to 55 percent." This contradicts the idea of the industrial revolution causing glaciers to retreat.
The Greenland ice sheet (the largest glacier in the Northern Hemisphere) is actually growing in size rather than shrinking.

But what causes Global Warming anyhow?

Global Warming implies a unnatural warming period, thus implies human involvement. But Global Warming scientist provide no reasonable evidence of how humans involved.

There 2 main theories in Global Warming is the Green House effect from CO2 (a non-pollutant, heavier than air), and the ozone depletion from CFCs (a non-pollutant, heavier than air).

Now Let's first look at the ozone.....
CFCs are mostly produced in the industrial northern hemisphere, where most of the earth's population is.
The hole in the ozone is in the southern hemisphere, above the antarctic.

The idea is that the stable, non-explosive compound that is CFCs, breaks up releasing chlorine into the atmosphere, after first somehow traveling to the southern hemisphere, even though CFCs are heavier than air.

On the other hand Mt. Erebus, which is located in Antarctica, pumps 1,000 tons of chlorine into the atmosphere every day. In other words Mt. Erebus pumps more chlorine into the atmosphere every week, than a year's production of CFCs.

Maybe Mt. Erebus is to blame for the?

Oh but wait, researchers in the Antarctic said that the hole was, "most probably in existence at the time of the Shackleton expedition in 1909", and that, "most probably, it is a natural phenomenon."

So I guess no worries about the Ozone or CFCs...... How about those dangerous Green House gasses, CO2?

Well the Green House effect proposes that CO2 in the atmosphere causes the earth to warm up. However the Toba Eruption changed the global climate, by blocking out the Earth's sun with CO2, and for 1,000 years after the eruption the Earth's climate became colder than the last glacier period.

So CO2 actually blocks out the sun.... hhhmmmmm

Well does this non-pollutant have any other effects?
The answer is yes!

scientific lab experiments show that the more CO2 in the atmosphere the more plants flourish. Currently there is so little CO2 in the atmosphere that plants cannot get enough of it.

So CO2 is good.

What out the so called Global Warming?

Well the Medieval warming period was about 1.5°F warmer than it is today, and according to NASA the little ice age from 1550 AD to 1850 AD had 3 particularly cold intervals: one beginning around 1650 AD, another around 1770 AD, and the last in 1850 AD, each of these cold period was separated by intervals of slight warming.

In other words, it's natural for the climate's temperature to change.

You may also be asking what about the drastic increase in surface temperature?

Well for 1, both weather balloons and weather satellites agree it's only a slight warming.

And 2 surface temperatures are highly inaccurate, due to the heat island effect.

To summarize, CO2, and CFCs don't cause global warming. The hole in the ozone is most likely a natural phenomenon. The earth naturally goes through hot and cold intervals, and we are not really warming as fast as global warming alarmists propose, using inaccurate surface temperature readings back up their false allegations.

http://www.youtube.com...
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 5:47:52 PM
At 9/6/2011 10:24:41 AM, inferno wrote:
At 9/2/2011 11:14:07 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Sometimes you have to use you own sense of observation to know what is truly going on in the world. I take it that an intellectual like yourself does not put much value on that human characteristic. Intuition that is.............

Did you not just get through bashing Sadolite about not using science (which I believe he was citing scientific findings) just to then tell Ore that he should be using the very unscientific process of intuition?

Do you mean deduction?
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 7:51:43 PM
I can't decide whether inferno is an idiot, troll, or both.

I'm leaning towards both.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 7:44:35 AM
At 10/12/2011 7:51:43 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I can't decide whether inferno is an idiot, troll, or both.

I'm leaning towards both.

After looking in the mirror, you should be the last person to call someone an idiot.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 7:46:42 AM
At 10/9/2011 10:08:37 AM, DanT wrote:
At 10/9/2011 2:29:57 AM, fierceandloud wrote:

Between 1960 and 1980, Fred Wood found through studying about 400 to 450 mountain glaciers worldwide, that "advancing glaciers are shown to have increased from about 6 percent of observed glaciers to 55 percent." This contradicts the idea of the industrial revolution causing glaciers to retreat.
The Greenland ice sheet (the largest glacier in the Northern Hemisphere) is actually growing in size rather than shrinking.

But what causes Global Warming anyhow?

Global Warming implies a unnatural warming period, thus implies human involvement. But Global Warming scientist provide no reasonable evidence of how humans involved.

There 2 main theories in Global Warming is the Green House effect from CO2 (a non-pollutant, heavier than air), and the ozone depletion from CFCs (a non-pollutant, heavier than air).

Now Let's first look at the ozone.....
CFCs are mostly produced in the industrial northern hemisphere, where most of the earth's population is.
The hole in the ozone is in the southern hemisphere, above the antarctic.

The idea is that the stable, non-explosive compound that is CFCs, breaks up releasing chlorine into the atmosphere, after first somehow traveling to the southern hemisphere, even though CFCs are heavier than air.

On the other hand Mt. Erebus, which is located in Antarctica, pumps 1,000 tons of chlorine into the atmosphere every day. In other words Mt. Erebus pumps more chlorine into the atmosphere every week, than a year's production of CFCs.

Maybe Mt. Erebus is to blame for the?

Oh but wait, researchers in the Antarctic said that the hole was, "most probably in existence at the time of the Shackleton expedition in 1909", and that, "most probably, it is a natural phenomenon."

So I guess no worries about the Ozone or CFCs...... How about those dangerous Green House gasses, CO2?

Well the Green House effect proposes that CO2 in the atmosphere causes the earth to warm up. However the Toba Eruption changed the global climate, by blocking out the Earth's sun with CO2, and for 1,000 years after the eruption the Earth's climate became colder than the last glacier period.

So CO2 actually blocks out the sun.... hhhmmmmm

Well does this non-pollutant have any other effects?
The answer is yes!

scientific lab experiments show that the more CO2 in the atmosphere the more plants flourish. Currently there is so little CO2 in the atmosphere that plants cannot get enough of it.

So CO2 is good.

What out the so called Global Warming?

Well the Medieval warming period was about 1.5°F warmer than it is today, and according to NASA the little ice age from 1550 AD to 1850 AD had 3 particularly cold intervals: one beginning around 1650 AD, another around 1770 AD, and the last in 1850 AD, each of these cold period was separated by intervals of slight warming.

In other words, it's natural for the climate's temperature to change.

You may also be asking what about the drastic increase in surface temperature?

Well for 1, both weather balloons and weather satellites agree it's only a slight warming.

And 2 surface temperatures are highly inaccurate, due to the heat island effect.

To summarize, CO2, and CFCs don't cause global warming. The hole in the ozone is most likely a natural phenomenon. The earth naturally goes through hot and cold intervals, and we are not really warming as fast as global warming alarmists propose, using inaccurate surface temperature readings back up their false allegations.

http://www.youtube.com...

It is not false when you do have a hole in the ozone layer that was caused by CFC's.
It did not get there on its on. Idiot.
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 10:06:24 PM

Hah wow I came to this conclusion like what 5, 10 years ago?....