Jump to topic:

The sun causes global warming

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 9:24:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok, all you die hard "Mans activities causes global warming" How are you going to explain this one away. This is from CERN the most prestigious scientific research institution in the world. The creator of the Internet, the Large Hadron Collider and now the creator of the stainless steel chamber that accurately reproduces the earths atmosphere. After exhaustive research and countless billions of dollars the blatantly obvious has finally been put to rest . The sun dictates the earths temperature!! DUUUH

http://www.truthistreason.net...

http://my.auburnjournal.com...

Is CERN now on the side of the evil oil companies? I invite the desperate attempts at discrediting the findings at CERN. Please list any conspirator reasons and possible sources for money pay offs and your sources.The global warming thing has always been and will always be about wealth redistribution and nothing else. How much evidence do you need, or doesn't it matter because you are so far in and the hook sunk so deep that you are to embarrassed to accept the always known and blatantly obvious truth that the sun dictates the earths temp.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Indophile
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 9:33:09 PM
At 8/31/2011 9:24:51 PM, sadolite wrote:
Ok, all you die hard "Mans activities causes global warming" How are you going to explain this one away. This is from CERN the most prestigious scientific research institution in the world. The creator of the Internet, the Large Hadron Collider and now the creator of the stainless steel chamber that accurately reproduces the earths atmosphere. After exhaustive research and countless billions of dollars the blatantly obvious has finally been put to rest . The sun dictates the earths temperature!! DUUUH

http://www.truthistreason.net...

http://my.auburnjournal.com...

Is CERN now on the side of the evil oil companies? I invite the desperate attempts at discrediting the findings at CERN. Please list any conspirator reasons and possible sources for money pay offs and your sources.The global warming thing has always been and will always be about wealth redistribution and nothing else. How much evidence do you need, or doesn't it matter because you are so far in and the hook sunk so deep that you are to embarrassed to accept the always known and blatantly obvious truth that the sun dictates the earths temp.

Worry about things you can control, as well as things you need to control. If this fails, pray to God to "give you the strength to endure the things that you cannot control."
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 9:35:34 PM
global warming = non-issue. It will happen whether or not we like it, it has been happening in cycles for millions of years, the human race will be fine, and an ice age will return.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2011 9:52:28 PM
Here's another little tidbit. Did you know that "Christianity had influence in the establishment of the "Scientific Method and Inquiry" . Aristotle was considered a great scientist, except for the fact that he was wrong about everything. His research was considered fact for hundreds of years. Why? Because "inquiry" was not permitted. Christianity is responsible for "inquiry" being reestablished. Christians started to ask questions about the theories that tried to explain the unexplained. And thus came crashing down all of Aristotle's self anointed explanations. Just like "inquiry" is going to bring down the global warming hoax on every one's heads that perpetrated it. Follow this very closely, you will see "scientific inquiry" snubbed at every level and the same old tired "your a denier" and "big oil" and "big corporation" blather will continue. That's what we will see here in this thread, no science, no intellect, just the same old tiresome politically correct responses. Inquiry is not permitted when discussing global warming, That should be all the evidence you need.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:18:05 AM
It's worth understanding the Svensmark theory. It began in the 1990s when a research aircraft discovered that a burst of cosmic rays appeared to produce an increase in clouds.

The earths temperature is sensitive to the amount of cloud cover. A decrease in cloud cover of only about two or three percent would explain all of global warming. That small a change is difficult to detect even with satellites. Clouds at different altitudes have different effects, so it's difficult to sort out. Some scientists claim the data shows decreased cloud cover, others claim it does not.

Svensmark, a Danish physicist, tested the hypothesis that muons cause cloud increase using natural cosmic radiation with a lab cloud chamber experiment. He verified the result, but some scientists were unconvinced since the level of natural cosmic radiation cannot be controlled. Muons penetrate practical shielding. The results were impressive enough that CERN scientists endorsed running an experiment with the CERN accelerator to see if the effect was real. That effort was begun ten years ago, with the confirmation now reported.

The cosmic ray effects are not the same as the solar variations in irradiance, so it's different from the sun getting hotter or colder. Cosmic ray fluctuation is sort of "weather on the sun."

NASA has a section devoted to predicting cosmic ray variations, not because of climate but because the bursts endanger astronauts and communication satellites. The NASA group used to have aPowerpoint presentation on their web site giving evidence that the cosmic ray variations correlated with climate. The material was taken down a few years ago. I suspect that political correctness was at issue.

There are four major sources of global temperature data. Three of the four show stable or cooling temperatures in the past decade. NASA shows temperatures rising. They frequently revise the data, and with every revision the past temperatures increase.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 10:33:55 AM
http://www.google.com...

Cosmic rays effect tempurature, but they don't explain any increases, since they go in about 10 year cycles (reverse of the sun spot cycles).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 12:00:55 PM
At 9/2/2011 11:33:39 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
What??? The media has never told me that water is a greenhouse gas, therefore it must be false.

Water is a tricky GHG. While water vapor is a positive feedback loop GHG, when it condenses into clouds, it no longer acts as a GHG, but as an insulator (by reflecting the short-wave light back into space).

One can read up here.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 1:17:02 PM
At 9/2/2011 12:00:55 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 9/2/2011 11:33:39 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
What??? The media has never told me that water is a greenhouse gas, therefore it must be false.

Water is a tricky GHG. While water vapor is a positive feedback loop GHG, when it condenses into clouds, it no longer acts as a GHG, but as an insulator (by reflecting the short-wave light back into space).

One can read up here.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov...

No I refuse to read. I trust Al Gore can explain to me that Co2 is the only greenhouse gas to worry about.