Jump to topic:

Proof that time travel is real.

Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2011 9:38:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Somehow Pauly D has traveled back in time and replaced Dr. Bashir in Genesis's early-nineties rendition of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

http://i201.photobucket.com...

I was sifting through some old video games when I made this startling discovery.

If he continues to alter the timeline, we could find ourselves in a situation similar to Back to the Future 2, where Pauly D has gained so much power from giving himself knowledge of the future that he now owns everything in society. As the libertarians put it, he would have created so many resources that we would simply owe him everything we own.

Now that Pauly D knows that I know that he's altering the timeline, he may go back in time to wipe me out. Since he was a grade ahead of me at Johnston High School during the early nineties (when these changes are apparently being made), I may be an easy target. I need to send a message to my earlier self somehow to watch out for Pauly D and his squads of loyal guido minions! Since avoiding testosterone and steroid-saturated guidos was already a full-time job for me back then, I'll need all the help I can get. Any suggestions?
Rob
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2011 11:29:36 AM
Go to a local pawn shop, pick up a Genesis (if you don't already have one), and begin playing the game while pondering the issue. The moment the character turns back to normal, you came up with something, it worked, and you'll likely be wondering why you're playing the game. The other poster on this thread and I will suddenly have the sensation of "deja vu" and wonder whether it was those years of drugs that makes it impossible to remember the middle of the day on Monday.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 1:22:57 PM
At 12/5/2011 11:19:02 AM, CrimsonTokala wrote:
Who the heck is Pauly D?

Exactly!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.