Jump to topic:

Homosexuality in Rabbits?

bookwormbill111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2009 10:27:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
i own two rabbits (both female). Everyday, they proceed to 'hump' each other...is there any particular reason why? Or are (in fact) my pets gay? Could someone please help me clear this up?
Attention all females: This hot guy is single and looking :)
Funny Site: http://www.lolpix.com...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2009 10:43:26 AM
Zey are thinking "Bwahahahahahaha! Yes, Lord Satan! We will trick the stupid humans into thinking homosexuality is natural, thus encouraging that sin! Then we will torture them all when we receive them in hell!"
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2009 1:07:43 PM
Add a male rabbit (buck is it?) and see how long they stay 'Buffy' for.. ;)

Romans 1:26-27 (The Message)
26-27Worse followed. Refusing to know God, they soon didn't know how to be human either—women didn't know how to be women, men didn't know how to be men. Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men—all lust, no love. And then they paid for it, oh, how they paid for it—emptied of God and love, godless and loveless wretches.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2009 1:15:41 PM
So you concede that prison gay is natural? lol.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2009 1:20:53 PM
At 5/19/2009 1:15:41 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

The opposite, obviously. Because captivity is un-natural.

Leviticus 18:22 (The Message)
22 "Don't have sex with a man as one does with a woman. That is abhorrent.

The Cross.. the Cross.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2009 1:33:27 PM
At 5/19/2009 1:20:53 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Ants hold aphids captive.

Yeah, it also says you should stone disobedient children. And that you shouldn't destroy the corner of your beard (trimming, as you've mentioned you do, destroys a corner :).
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2009 3:04:04 PM
At 5/19/2009 1:33:27 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

And has homosexuality ever been observed within the captive aphid community? (I bet that sentence has never been written before! literal LOL)
Yeah, it also says you should stone disobedient children. And that you shouldn't destroy the corner of your beard (trimming, as you've mentioned you do, destroys a corner :).
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
"I require Mercy"
The Cross.. the Cross.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2009 3:09:00 PM
At 5/19/2009 3:04:04 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:

And has homosexuality ever been observed within the captive aphid community? (I bet that sentence has never been written before! literal LOL)

No one's looked for it, lol.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2009 3:33:09 PM
At 5/19/2009 3:09:00 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 5/19/2009 3:04:04 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:

No one's looked for it, lol.

=D

Matthew 12:30 (The Message)
30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 9:42:50 PM
At 6/18/2009 3:45:29 PM, theLwerd wrote:
The rabbit in Monty Python was obviously a twink...

Romans 1:26-27 (New King James Version)
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2009 6:17:31 AM
At 7/22/2009 3:23:24 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Homosexuality in the wild has been recorded. It is a fact of life.

Then kindly present your 'facts' into the public forum.

John8:32
and you will
K
N
O
W
the
T
R
U
T
H
and the
T
R
U
T
H
will set you
F
R
E
E.
The Cross.. the Cross.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2009 9:03:04 AM
At 7/23/2009 6:17:31 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Sure:

"Studies have shown that 10 to 15 percent of female western gulls in some populations in the wild exhibit homosexual behaviour"

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2009 10:35:40 AM
Homosexuality in animals is not the same as in humans. Some animals eat their young, are we to do that as well?
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2009 11:53:18 AM
At 7/23/2009 10:35:40 AM, tBoonePickens wrote:
Homosexuality in animals is not the same as in humans. Some animals eat their young, are we to do that as well?

Sex is one of the few things irrational and rational humans have in common.

The only thing I don't approve of, however, is females biting the head off the male once intercourse has been concluded.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2009 7:40:05 AM
At 7/23/2009 9:03:04 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/23/2009 6:17:31 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Sure:

"Studies have shown that 10 to 15 percent of female western gulls in some populations in the wild exhibit homosexual behaviour"

Exactly the same page of GARBAGE R_R presented!
Queer propaganda, plain and simple: It EITHER documents same sex freindships OR abnormal behaviour due to captivity. NOTHING ELSE.

Jeremiah21:8
A
N
D
to
T
H
I
S
people
Y
O
U
shall say,
T
H
I
S
says the Lord; I set before you the way of
L
I
F
E
and the way of
D
E
A
T
H

The Cross.. the Cross.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2009 9:33:06 PM

No, because we don't have to - we have enough supplies so we don't have to resort to cannibalism.

But that is besides the point. Human homosexuality only seems different from animal homosexuality because we recognize what it is, and we can discuss, dissect and examine what it is. Not only scientifically, but socially and emotionally as well.

But in the most basic terms, human homosexuality is not different from animal homosexuality. We do it because as animals ourselves, we want and need partners. Animals do it because they want and need partners. There is a plethora of reasons why we do this - for bringing up a family, for emotional bonding, for social survival and physical sustenance (ie., having someone there to depend on). It isn't really different at all.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2009 4:59:09 AM
At 7/25/2009 7:40:05 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Queer propaganda, plain and simple: It EITHER documents same sex freindships OR abnormal behaviour due to captivity. NOTHING ELSE.

Lol, the bible is the same garbage you are throwing around. Nothing more than Christian fundamentalist propaganda.

Anyway, more facts that have been recorded and are verifiable

" The Bonobo, which has a matriarchal society (unusual amongst apes), is a fully bisexual species -- both males and females engage in heterosexual and homosexual behavior, being noted for female-female homosexuality in particular. About 60% of all sexual activity in this species is between two or more females. While the homosexual bonding system in Bonobos represent the highest frequency of homosexuality known in any species, homosexuality has been reported for all great apes (a group which includes humans), as well as a number of other primate species.Dutch primatologist Frans de Waal on observing and filming bonobos noted that there were two reasons to believe sexual activity is the bonobo's answer to avoiding conflict."
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2009 8:59:32 PM

It's also impossible. Men don't have happy circles.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2009 10:07:38 AM
At 7/26/2009 8:59:32 PM, MTGandP wrote:

It's also impossible. Men don't have happy circles.

True. they have little brown rings!
WOS
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2009 12:20:32 AM
At 7/26/2009 4:59:09 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Lol, the bible is the same garbage you are throwing around. Nothing more than Christian fundamentalist propaganda.

" The Bonobo, which has a matriarchal society (unusual amongst apes), is a fully bisexual species -- both males and females engage in heterosexual and homosexual behavior, being noted for female-female homosexuality in particular. About 60% of all sexual activity in this species is between two or more females. While the homosexual bonding system in Bonobos represent the highest frequency of homosexuality known in any species, homosexuality has been reported for all great apes (a group which includes humans), as well as a number of other primate species.Dutch primatologist Frans de Waal on observing and filming bonobos noted that there were two reasons to believe sexual activity is the bonobo's answer to avoiding conflict."

EVEN IF (and that's a BIG if) there was homosexual behaviour in animals it STILL doesn't make it right or 'natural' because ALL of creation is fallen and waits expectantly for the return of Christ.
So, you still have ALL your work ahead of you.
The Cross.. the Cross.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2009 6:26:32 AM
Hey, if you can find love in a man's hairy arse...good for you! I certainly can't!
WOS
Common_Sense_Please
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2009 11:06:43 AM

so do some humans.
Brian Griffin: Stewie, you're judgmentally quoting bible verses and you don't even know how to read.
Stewie Griffin: Welcome to America, Brian.
Common_Sense_Please
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2009 11:10:51 AM
At 7/28/2009 12:20:32 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/26/2009 4:59:09 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

EVEN IF (and that's a BIG if) there was homosexual behaviour in animals it STILL doesn't make it right or 'natural' because ALL of creation is fallen and waits expectantly for the return of Christ.
So, you still have ALL your work ahead of you.

It doesn't matter what evidence is presented on a subject, you will always make up something that no one can prove to explain it away. It's like talking to a brick wall. If everyone was like you we would still be living like it was the 1700's.
Brian Griffin: Stewie, you're judgmentally quoting bible verses and you don't even know how to read.
Stewie Griffin: Welcome to America, Brian.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2009 1:32:06 PM
At 8/10/2009 11:10:51 AM, Common_Sense_Please wrote:
It doesn't matter what evidence is presented on a subject, you will always make up something that no one can prove to explain it away. It's like talking to a brick wall. If everyone was like you we would still be living like it was the 1700's.

That's because he's a troll.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.