Jump to topic:

I accidentally conjured a storm

Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2008 6:34:52 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
I found a spell online to make it rain. I figured this was an easy one to do. I was reading over the spell, and doing my work, and at the same time the back of my mind was thinking about how I needed to wrap a birthday present for the birthday party for my 6yr old niece. Somehow, I ended up conjuring a major storm over the park at the party just as the party was starting.

(little background, I live in Knoxville TN, where it hardly ever rains, and everyone at the party was talking about how they all checked the weather channel before they left and it was supposed to be 100 degrees and sunny.)

Fortunately my brother was able to communicate with the storm, make a deal, or whatever he did, to get it to move to another location that was important to him (the disc golf course a couple miles away).

Needless to say I am a noob, and didn't realize that I was actually putting the spell out there with energy, so can anyone give me some suggestions on how to prevent this from happening? I don't like the fact that I brought the storm at all, let alone at a little girls birthday party, but I don't know how to prevent it.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2008 6:37:53 PM
Is this a joke?
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2008 8:54:37 PM
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAIN DANCE

Sorry, I was thinking of ridge racer.

*shot*
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
knick-knack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2008 8:55:22 PM
Of course there's a dance-

It's called the "Rain Dance"
I use it every time I want to flood my neighbors basement. hee hee
John Hancock
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2008 9:32:21 PM
*action is being taken to ensure your presence (and others like you) will permanetly never be able to even visit this site again.

*V
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2009 8:41:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I accidentally in the wrong forum, this would be lulzier in religion :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2009 12:13:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 3/25/2009 9:31:36 PM, burningpuppies101 wrote:
You definitely need the rain dance: http://tinyurl.com...

That sounds like a plan.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
KafkianRoach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2010 1:25:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I facepalm'd so hard at this.

Why is this in the Science thread?
Magic is more of a religious topic. :P

(although I'm laughing as I can't stop thinking of Diah-- I mean Chocolate rain.)
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 5:33:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The problem of accidentally conjuring storms and the preventive measures appropriate are discussed comprehensively in the anime "Kamichu!" One of the first steps is to join The God Society and take a seminar at the annual convention. This is presented in the anime.