Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

The Error of Evolution

Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 3:04:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Thursday, March 22, 2012
The Error of Evolution
Many people and Theologians are believing in a evolution theory, by this process removing any creation Facts but adapting to more a scientific mindset where the creation of man and the universe has spurned into a moment where spontaneously this dot of matter erupted expanding the existence of the universe where time and space began. While some refer to the Big Bang Theory as accurate Evidence of the existence and evidence of the universe.. Not only can evolution be False,but as science always changes. The theories for man`s origin as evolved species of primates or from an amphibious creature evolving through a series of Evolution states.
Not only is this wrong but inaccurate to the forming of the Universe and Mankind existence as there is a substantial evidence for the Creation account of mankind from God a ultimate being creating the Existence of all things Atheists will disprove such a account to even prove an erroneous account of man from primates..
please fill free to blog and give opinions for this reason i am writing for a school assignment where ill need to show what evolutionist and Atheists believe names will not be given .. thank you
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 2:34:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
A few remarks.

1. Big Bang Theory =/= Theory of Evolution

2. Ok. So what is the evidence you speak of?

3. God is actually a women and she is batshit insane.

4. ?????????

5. Always have five remarks.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 3:10:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2012 2:34:00 AM, FREEDO wrote:
A few remarks.

1. Big Bang Theory =/= Theory of Evolution

2. Ok. So what is the evidence you speak of?

3. God is actually a women and she is batshit insane.

4. ?????????

5. Always have five remarks.

okay no
i more stand in the view of fundamentalist
1.creation account of a personal being(creator)
2.i for got and it is late lol
3.why you can not trust or rely on the science as accurate
4. how God and the Bible never changes and is reliable
5. and so on so on .. im extrremly ecxhaust lol
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 3:15:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm a theist
I believe in the big bang
I'm undecided about evolution

Like Freedo said, big bang =/= evolution
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 3:18:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2012 3:10:45 AM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 3/23/2012 2:34:00 AM, FREEDO wrote:
A few remarks.

1. Big Bang Theory =/= Theory of Evolution

2. Ok. So what is the evidence you speak of?

3. God is actually a women and she is batshit insane.

4. ?????????

5. Always have five remarks.

okay no
i more stand in the view of fundamentalist
1.creation account of a personal being(creator)
2.i for got and it is late lol
3.why you can not trust or rely on the science as accurate
4. how God and the Bible never changes and is reliable
5. and so on so on .. im extrremly ecxhaust lol

dnt try type while running a marathn looks like sht
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 5:04:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
The ignorance about Evolution

‘Many people and Theologians believe in an evolution theory, by this process removing any creation Facts.'

The Fool: There is nothing factual about it, to know something is a fact it must be proven. The bible is a piece of evidence of God. But a very shitty piece of evidence it is. Why? Because there is zero evidence demonstrating that its relation to any real Jesus or real God. That is there is no more value in the bible saying that its God word. Then any book we created which says this is the word of the leprechaun God.
The certainty of the bible or creation is taken from faith, not fact. And faith is subjective. Not absolute nor universal. The big bang Theory does say anything about non-existence. It says that the universe was in a hot and condensed state.
Science evolves past theories it doesn't all change, we know evolution has accuracy because we see bacteria and many plants evolving all the time. That is why you must take all your anti-body medicine. So the bacterium doesn't evolve to become stronger and more resistant. What planet are you on?

There is a connection between all life and we don't have to look any further then DNA.

There is there NO evidence for creation. Creation is a human conception, we couldn't know what that mean outside of a human context, we are natural not supernatural. To have evidence of supernatural creation, God must be proven first, because any assertion of it presupposes God first. Or we couldn't even have the idea!!!

‘Atheists will disprove such a account to even prove an erroneous account of man from primates..'

As you already said Science is not certain evolution is a theory not a proof, as time goes on, and it gets more and more accurate.
Is this a joke or a real person!!!?
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 11:29:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/22/2012 3:04:38 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
Thursday, March 22, 2012
The Error of Evolution
Many people and Theologians are believing in a evolution theory, by this process removing any creation Facts but adapting to more a scientific mindset where the creation of man and the universe has spurned into a moment where spontaneously this dot of matter erupted expanding the existence of the universe where time and space began. While some refer to the Big Bang Theory as accurate Evidence of the existence and evidence of the universe.. Not only can evolution be False,but as science always changes. The theories for man`s origin as evolved species of primates or from an amphibious creature evolving through a series of Evolution states.

First off, the theory of Evolution is not the Big Bang theory. Those are two separate theories.

Secondly, sure, evolution can be false. Just like Gravity can be false. But the only way we are going to agree that Evolution is false, is with contrary evidence, reasoned logical arguments or a better explanation than evolution that confirms with our evidence and does not contradict any evidence we currently have.

Not only is this wrong but inaccurate to the forming of the Universe and Mankind existence as there is a substantial evidence for the Creation account of mankind from God a ultimate being creating the Existence of all things Atheists will disprove such a account to even prove an erroneous account of man from primates..

How is Evolution wrong? Where is your evidence?

please fill free to blog and give opinions for this reason i am writing for a school assignment where ill need to show what evolutionist and Atheists believe names will not be given .. thank you

Okay. I believe in Correcting ones mistakes and being humble enough to admit that i can be wrong, and not assert that i am always right and that i could never be wrong. This is the core concept of science. I believe that Evolution is the best explanation we have that fits all the evidence. I believe that the Big bang theory is the best explanation we have that fits all the evidence.

I dont believe in a God. I dont believe in assertions without evidence to back those assertions up. I dont believe in being arrogant and claiming that i can never be wrong.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 6:09:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/22/2012 3:04:38 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
Thursday, March 22, 2012
The Error of Evolution
Many people and Theologians are believing in a evolution theory, by this process removing any creation Facts but adapting to more a scientific mindset where the creation of man and the universe has spurned into a moment where spontaneously this dot of matter erupted expanding the existence of the universe where time and space began.

As many have pointed out, evolution is not synonymous with the big bang theroy that stated that "this dot of matter erupted...time and space began."

To briefly sum up the theory of evolution, it is "any change across successive generations in the heritable characteristics of biological populations. Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organisation, including species, individual organisms and molecules such as DNA and proteins". Evolution is a constant process that occurs across epochs, if my memory serves me well, often through instances of speciation and other mechanisms that promote this diversity of life. It is in no way an isolated incident as implied.

While some refer to the Big Bang Theory as accurate Evidence of the existence and evidence of the universe.. Not only can evolution be False,but as science always changes. The theories for man`s origin as evolved species of primates or from an amphibious creature evolving through a series of Evolution states.
Not only is this wrong but inaccurate to the forming of the Universe and Mankind existence as there is a substantial evidence for the Creation account of mankind from God a ultimate being creating the Existence of all things Atheists will disprove such a account to even prove an erroneous account of man from primates..
please fill free to blog and give opinions for this reason i am writing for a school assignment where ill need to show what evolutionist and Atheists believe names will not be given .. thank you
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 6:14:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"Omg, fuck this, my parents would totally flip their shit if I took the scientific, atheistic vantage, so wtf...

Oh! Let me Google this shit... ohhhh snaaaap, look at these nerds! Some of them really look like they know what they're talking about...

Oh snap, look at this religious section. Oh shit, that's my answer!

Look, can you people just, like... write the rest of this, please? So, like, bla bla bla, the Big Bang Theory and Evolution are wrong, because God clearly created everything. Bang. Go."
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 12:39:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 3:04:38 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
Thursday, March 22, 2012
The Error of Evolution

Not only is this wrong but inaccurate to the forming of the Universe and Mankind existence as there is a substantial evidence for the Creation account of mankind from God a ultimate being creating the Existence of all things Atheists will disprove such a account to even prove an erroneous account of man from primates..

If evolution does not exist, why do we need a new flu vaccine every year? The virus evolves.

I'll bet there are more religious people w believe in evolution than there are atheists. Many religious people are willing to let God work in the manner he wants to.
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 7:22:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Bible does not Contradict Evolution. When God created the animals, he could have used evolution. One day to create the universe, well at that time Earth did not exist, therefore our day(A full rotation of the Earth) would not exist, therefore one day could be anything.

Christianity does not contradict science.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 12:31:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 7:22:36 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
The Bible does not Contradict Evolution. When God created the animals, he could have used evolution. One day to create the universe, well at that time Earth did not exist, therefore our day(A full rotation of the Earth) would not exist, therefore one day could be anything.

Christianity does not contradict science.

Wait. According to Genesis, God made the earth on the first day. If you remember in Genesis 1:1, God was hovering over the waters, and this was before he created the light.

But even if that werent true, God creates the vegetation in one day, which clearly contradicts science. And so does the fact that he creates Adam from mud and Eve from adams bones.

Furthermore, youre throwing out every single miracle that ever happened in the bible, because miracles are a violation of natural laws and therefore necessarily contradicts science.

So i think its safe to say your claim is false.
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 12:41:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 12:31:34 PM, tkubok wrote:
Wait. According to Genesis, God made the earth on the first day. If you remember in Genesis 1:1, God was hovering over the waters, and this was before he created the light.
And? Where's the contradiction?

But even if that werent true, God creates the vegetation in one day, which clearly contradicts science.
How so?

And so does the fact that he creates Adam from mud and Eve from adams bones.
You saying that one could not rearrange the subatomic particles in mud to a person? God could have turned the mud into energy and the energy into a person. Like a transporter beam on Star Trek. For starters...

Furthermore, youre throwing out every single miracle that ever happened in the bible, because miracles are a violation of natural laws and therefore necessarily contradicts science.
Are they? Perhaps miracles are simply actions that escaped the understanding of the people at the time (or even now)? They could also be actions performed by a non-physical Entity.

So i think its safe to say your claim is false.
Guess again.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 5:49:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/23/2012 3:10:45 AM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 3/23/2012 2:34:00 AM, FREEDO wrote:
A few remarks.

1. Big Bang Theory =/= Theory of Evolution

2. Ok. So what is the evidence you speak of?

3. God is actually a women and she is batshit insane.

4. ?????????

5. Always have five remarks.

okay no
i more stand in the view of fundamentalist
1.creation account of a personal being(creator)
2.i for got and it is late lol
3.why you can not trust or rely on the science as accurate
That's like saying I can't trust a calculator as a tool to solve equations. If anything, it has a small margin of error,and Science is just a tool. If anything, it's a couple of dimwits who misused science and received an incoherent result.
4. how God and the Bible never changes and is reliable
The Bible has been changed many times. Also, it's not "reliable". There are many fallacies within the gold-lined pages. Such as: The Great Flood (never happened), Noah's Ark (no, just no), the Existence of Jesus Christ (no Roman records of his existence), the Immigrations of the Jewish Race from Egypt to the Palestines/Israel (Never happened). These are just a few, but I can go on.
5. and so on so on .. im extrremly ecxhaust lol
turn down for h'what
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 2:28:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/10/2012 1:09:26 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
havent people been around forever and made it without medicines and cures?

No. We used to have a relatively short lifespan until we developed sophisticated medical science stemming from studies in Biology and Chemistry starting in the mid-1800's.

isnt mutated bacteria really man-made?

No.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 2:33:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
we use to have short life spans?were did you learn that?My history shows that given fluxuation man has lived relatively the same amount of time 70 to 100 years.Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.
TheAsylum
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 2:24:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/10/2012 2:33:43 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
we use to have short life spans?were did you learn that?My history shows that given fluxuation man has lived relatively the same amount of time 70 to 100 years.

By life span, hes talking about the mortality rate. You can use todays statistics on third world countries and compare them to first world countries. You can compare various things, from Infant mortality rates, to the mortality rates of people ages 10-30, etc, and you will see that both ancient times and modern third world countries are significantly higher due to lack of readily available medical care.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

To be completely accurate, Its not the life span, but the life expectancy that has increased drastically. The lifespan for humans have always remained the same, about 110-120 years give or take, but rarely anyone gets that old. The life expectancy rate, which is the number of average deaths in relation to age, has increased drastically. In the bronze age and ancient rome, the expectancy rate was about 30 years old, which means that enough people died before the age of 30, and after the age of 30, to produce an average number of 30 years. Today its around 70 for the entire world, and around 80 for first world countries.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 4:56:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 7:22:36 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
The Bible does not Contradict Evolution. When God created the animals, he could have used evolution. One day to create the universe, well at that time Earth did not exist, therefore our day(A full rotation of the Earth) would not exist, therefore one day could be anything.

Christianity does not contradict scien
You must support your claim.
Im a christian and it most certainly does contridict evolution.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 4:59:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 12:41:15 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 4/12/2012 12:31:34 PM, tkubok wrote:
Wait. According to Genesis, God made the earth on the first day. If you remember in Genesis 1:1, God was hovering over the waters, and this was before he created the light.
And? Where's the contradiction?

But even if that werent true, God creates the vegetation in one day, which clearly contradicts science.
How so?

And so does the fact that he creates Adam from mud and Eve from adams bones.
You saying that one could not rearrange the subatomic particles in mud to a person? God could have turned the mud into energy and the energy into a person. Like a transporter beam on Star Trek. For starters...

Furthermore, youre throwing out every single miracle that ever happened in the bible, because miracles are a violation of natural laws and therefore necessarily contradicts science.
Are they? Perhaps miracles are simply actions that escaped the understanding of the people at the time (or even now)? They could also be actions performed by a non-physical Entity.

So i think its safe to say your claim is false.
Guess again.

You are clearly taking a impossible stance.You can not have you sandwich jellied on both sideways.You Either agree with the Bible or you do not.The Bible can be true as is without you so called Bible believers running amuck.
TheAsylum
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 5:03:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/10/2012 2:24:15 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/10/2012 2:33:43 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
we use to have short life spans?were did you learn that?My history shows that given fluxuation man has lived relatively the same amount of time 70 to 100 years.

By life span, hes talking about the mortality rate. You can use todays statistics on third world countries and compare them to first world countries. You can compare various things, from Infant mortality rates, to the mortality rates of people ages 10-30, etc, and you will see that both ancient times and modern third world countries are significantly higher due to lack of readily available medical care.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

To be completely accurate, Its not the life span, but the life expectancy that has increased drastically. The lifespan for humans have always remained the same, about 110-120 years give or take, but rarely anyone gets that old. The life expectancy rate, which is the number of average deaths in relation to age, has increased drastically. In the bronze age and ancient rome, the expectancy rate was about 30 years old, which means that enough people died before the age of 30, and after the age of 30, to produce an average number of 30 years. Today its around 70 for the entire world, and around 80 for first world countries.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

And your proof is?????waiting....waiting....waiting...ahh None thought so.
TheAsylum
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 5:12:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/10/2012 5:03:20 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 5/10/2012 2:24:15 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/10/2012 2:33:43 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
we use to have short life spans?were did you learn that?My history shows that given fluxuation man has lived relatively the same amount of time 70 to 100 years.

By life span, hes talking about the mortality rate. You can use todays statistics on third world countries and compare them to first world countries. You can compare various things, from Infant mortality rates, to the mortality rates of people ages 10-30, etc, and you will see that both ancient times and modern third world countries are significantly higher due to lack of readily available medical care.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

To be completely accurate, Its not the life span, but the life expectancy that has increased drastically. The lifespan for humans have always remained the same, about 110-120 years give or take, but rarely anyone gets that old. The life expectancy rate, which is the number of average deaths in relation to age, has increased drastically. In the bronze age and ancient rome, the expectancy rate was about 30 years old, which means that enough people died before the age of 30, and after the age of 30, to produce an average number of 30 years. Today its around 70 for the entire world, and around 80 for first world countries.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

How long, what record, and how do you know its accurate?

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

And your proof is?????waiting....waiting....waiting...ahh None thought so.

You dont need proof to dismiss a claim that is made without evidence. If someone says that Unicorns exist, you dont have to provide proof that they dont.

Thats how the world works, boy.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 2:45:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/10/2012 5:12:35 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/10/2012 5:03:20 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 5/10/2012 2:24:15 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/10/2012 2:33:43 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
we use to have short life spans?were did you learn that?My history shows that given fluxuation man has lived relatively the same amount of time 70 to 100 years.

By life span, hes talking about the mortality rate. You can use todays statistics on third world countries and compare them to first world countries. You can compare various things, from Infant mortality rates, to the mortality rates of people ages 10-30, etc, and you will see that both ancient times and modern third world countries are significantly higher due to lack of readily available medical care.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

To be completely accurate, Its not the life span, but the life expectancy that has increased drastically. The lifespan for humans have always remained the same, about 110-120 years give or take, but rarely anyone gets that old. The life expectancy rate, which is the number of average deaths in relation to age, has increased drastically. In the bronze age and ancient rome, the expectancy rate was about 30 years old, which means that enough people died before the age of 30, and after the age of 30, to produce an average number of 30 years. Today its around 70 for the entire world, and around 80 for first world countries.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

How long, what record, and how do you know its accurate?

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

And your proof is?????waiting....waiting....waiting...ahh None thought so.

You dont need proof to dismiss a claim that is made without evidence. If someone says that Unicorns exist, you dont have to provide proof that they dont.

Thats how the world works, boy.

Well how much recorded history you need to slap you in the face. You can not prove the Bible is false or a error in anyway. Prove it!
TheAsylum
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 4:31:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 2:45:56 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 5/10/2012 5:12:35 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/10/2012 5:03:20 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 5/10/2012 2:24:15 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/10/2012 2:33:43 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
we use to have short life spans?were did you learn that?My history shows that given fluxuation man has lived relatively the same amount of time 70 to 100 years.

By life span, hes talking about the mortality rate. You can use todays statistics on third world countries and compare them to first world countries. You can compare various things, from Infant mortality rates, to the mortality rates of people ages 10-30, etc, and you will see that both ancient times and modern third world countries are significantly higher due to lack of readily available medical care.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

To be completely accurate, Its not the life span, but the life expectancy that has increased drastically. The lifespan for humans have always remained the same, about 110-120 years give or take, but rarely anyone gets that old. The life expectancy rate, which is the number of average deaths in relation to age, has increased drastically. In the bronze age and ancient rome, the expectancy rate was about 30 years old, which means that enough people died before the age of 30, and after the age of 30, to produce an average number of 30 years. Today its around 70 for the entire world, and around 80 for first world countries.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

How long, what record, and how do you know its accurate?

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

And your proof is?????waiting....waiting....waiting...ahh None thought so.

You dont need proof to dismiss a claim that is made without evidence. If someone says that Unicorns exist, you dont have to provide proof that they dont.

Thats how the world works, boy.

Well how much recorded history you need to slap you in the face. You can not prove the Bible is false or a error in anyway. Prove it!

Historical "Proof" and scientific evidence are two different things. But when put together, scientific evidence trumps historical proof all the time. The sumerian kings, for example, present historic "proof" that they were 20,000 years old. We reject this, because Scientific evidence tells us this is impossible.

And yes, i can prove that the bible is false and in error. Not the entirety of the bible, but parts of it. We know, for example, that a Global flood is impossible, and therefore the bible is in error regarding that claim.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 6:06:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 4:31:44 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/19/2012 2:45:56 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 5/10/2012 5:12:35 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/10/2012 5:03:20 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 5/10/2012 2:24:15 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/10/2012 2:33:43 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
we use to have short life spans?were did you learn that?My history shows that given fluxuation man has lived relatively the same amount of time 70 to 100 years.

By life span, hes talking about the mortality rate. You can use todays statistics on third world countries and compare them to first world countries. You can compare various things, from Infant mortality rates, to the mortality rates of people ages 10-30, etc, and you will see that both ancient times and modern third world countries are significantly higher due to lack of readily available medical care.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

To be completely accurate, Its not the life span, but the life expectancy that has increased drastically. The lifespan for humans have always remained the same, about 110-120 years give or take, but rarely anyone gets that old. The life expectancy rate, which is the number of average deaths in relation to age, has increased drastically. In the bronze age and ancient rome, the expectancy rate was about 30 years old, which means that enough people died before the age of 30, and after the age of 30, to produce an average number of 30 years. Today its around 70 for the entire world, and around 80 for first world countries.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

How long, what record, and how do you know its accurate?

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

And your proof is?????waiting....waiting....waiting...ahh None thought so.

You dont need proof to dismiss a claim that is made without evidence. If someone says that Unicorns exist, you dont have to provide proof that they dont.

Thats how the world works, boy.

Well how much recorded history you need to slap you in the face. You can not prove the Bible is false or a error in anyway. Prove it!

Historical "Proof" and scientific evidence are two different things. But when put together, scientific evidence trumps historical proof all the time. The sumerian kings, for example, present historic "proof" that they were 20,000 years old. We reject this, because Scientific evidence tells us this is impossible.

And yes, i can prove that the bible is false and in error. Not the entirety of the bible, but parts of it. We know, for example, that a Global flood is impossible, and therefore the bible is in error regarding that claim.

We know, for example, that a Global flood is impossible, and therefore the bible is in error regarding that claim.
You made the claim now back it up. How is it impossible?

We reject this, because Scientific evidence tells us this is impossible.
I do not care what science claims or uses as evidence I want proof that it did not happen.
TheAsylum
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 11:26:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 6:06:54 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 5/19/2012 4:31:44 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/19/2012 2:45:56 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 5/10/2012 5:12:35 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/10/2012 5:03:20 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
At 5/10/2012 2:24:15 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 5/10/2012 2:33:43 AM, ScottyDouglas wrote:
we use to have short life spans?were did you learn that?My history shows that given fluxuation man has lived relatively the same amount of time 70 to 100 years.

By life span, hes talking about the mortality rate. You can use todays statistics on third world countries and compare them to first world countries. You can compare various things, from Infant mortality rates, to the mortality rates of people ages 10-30, etc, and you will see that both ancient times and modern third world countries are significantly higher due to lack of readily available medical care.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

To be completely accurate, Its not the life span, but the life expectancy that has increased drastically. The lifespan for humans have always remained the same, about 110-120 years give or take, but rarely anyone gets that old. The life expectancy rate, which is the number of average deaths in relation to age, has increased drastically. In the bronze age and ancient rome, the expectancy rate was about 30 years old, which means that enough people died before the age of 30, and after the age of 30, to produce an average number of 30 years. Today its around 70 for the entire world, and around 80 for first world countries.

Actually people are recorded as living longer in acients days.

How long, what record, and how do you know its accurate?

If youre talking about people like Adam/Eve or Noah who have according to the bible, lived up to 900 years, those are false.

And your proof is?????waiting....waiting....waiting...ahh None thought so.

You dont need proof to dismiss a claim that is made without evidence. If someone says that Unicorns exist, you dont have to provide proof that they dont.

Thats how the world works, boy.

Well how much recorded history you need to slap you in the face. You can not prove the Bible is false or a error in anyway. Prove it!

Historical "Proof" and scientific evidence are two different things. But when put together, scientific evidence trumps historical proof all the time. The sumerian kings, for example, present historic "proof" that they were 20,000 years old. We reject this, because Scientific evidence tells us this is impossible.

And yes, i can prove that the bible is false and in error. Not the entirety of the bible, but parts of it. We know, for example, that a Global flood is impossible, and therefore the bible is in error regarding that claim.

We know, for example, that a Global flood is impossible, and therefore the bible is in error regarding that claim.
You made the claim now back it up. How is it impossible?

Not enough water for a global flood to flood all the mountains including mount everest.

Global flood would kill most insect and plant life.

Noahs ark is impossible, both dimension to hold the animals, dimension to build it in the first place, and dimensions that would cause it to breach in the ocean.

We reject this, because Scientific evidence tells us this is impossible.
I do not care what science claims or uses as evidence I want proof that it did not happen.

proof
   [proof]
noun
1.
evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
2.
anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?

Evidence is proof. Lrn2 english.
ScottyDouglas
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:15:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago

You made the claim now back it up. How is it impossible?

Not enough water for a global flood to flood all the mountains including mount everest?
Wheres the proof, thats a statement.

Global flood would kill most insect and plant life.
I doubt that seriuosly. As insects can on the ark and planets would replenish after the water.

Noahs ark is impossible, both dimension to hold the animals, dimension to build it in the first place, and dimensions that would cause it to breach in the ocean.
You say it is but still no proof.


We reject this, because Scientific evidence tells us this is impossible.
I do not care what science claims or uses as evidence I want proof that it did not happen.
You say it is impossible because you say it is impossible. Im convinced.
TheAsylum
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 7:59:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/31/2012 4:15:32 PM, ScottyDouglas wrote:

You made the claim now back it up. How is it impossible?

Not enough water for a global flood to flood all the mountains including mount everest?
Wheres the proof, thats a statement.

Global flood would kill most insect and plant life.
I doubt that seriuosly. As insects can on the ark and planets would replenish after the water.

Nope. Some things that insects require to survive are Living vegitation, dry wood, soil, etc. Entire Insect species are being wiped out simply by cutting down forests. Global flood would destroy most of them. Its stupid to think that termites wouldnt destroy the ark in a year, or that the millions of species of insects could live on the ark.

How would plants replenish after the flood? Seeds and plants die when soaked in water for long periods of time, especially salt water.


Noahs ark is impossible, both dimension to hold the animals, dimension to build it in the first place, and dimensions that would cause it to breach in the ocean.
You say it is but still no proof.


We reject this, because Scientific evidence tells us this is impossible.
I do not care what science claims or uses as evidence I want proof that it did not happen.
You say it is impossible because you say it is impossible. Im convinced.

No, i just expained how it is impossible.

What about this one?

Not enough water for a global flood to flood all the mountains including mount everest.