Jump to topic:

Dangers Of The Flu Shot *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 10:06:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dystonia is a common effect of the flu shot, and the FDA has already denied the dangers and reality of this drug.
But there have been many stories like this one below, that have been told. The US Government is giving us toxic chemicals that destroy our nervous system and damages our blood cells.
If you do not believe me, then see for yourself.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 6:01:28 PM
It's funny we don't want mercury in our fish, but are willing to straight inject ourselves with it.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 6:06:33 PM
There is no definite proof that her disease was triggered by the flue shot. Also, lets say this is true. One person harmed from it versus 10,000 deaths from the swine flue:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com...
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:16:22 PM
Either way I always take my chances with the flu.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2012 12:09:25 PM
At 3/28/2012 6:06:33 PM, darkkermit wrote:
There is no definite proof that her disease was triggered by the flue shot. Also, lets say this is true. One person harmed from it versus 10,000 deaths from the swine flue:

Yes there is. Common sense is still alive Kermit.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2012 2:39:31 PM
At 3/29/2012 12:09:25 PM, inferno wrote:

Ah, good old common sense. The great old argument in which you really don't have evidence to back you up.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2012 2:40:17 PM
At 3/29/2012 2:39:31 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 3/29/2012 12:09:25 PM, inferno wrote:

Ah, good old common sense. The great old argument in which you really don't have evidence to back you up.

When Government tells lies and get paid to do it. Please, use common sense.
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2012 5:11:33 PM
First of all, the Part 2 clip shows that Jennings hoaxed Inside Edition. (Which may not be hard, but the hoax is revealed in the end) I think, Inferno, that you remembered the hit...but forgot the miss. In any case, the clip is a lie like the cake. (Portal reference FTW)

Secondly, Lewis, if you wanted to say that for mercury, then I can say, "I cannot believe that people put SODIUM, a highly reactive element known for being blown up in many YouTube clips and in science classes, along with CHLORINE, which is a lethal gas. OH WAIT, ELEMENTS BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY WHEN THEY ARE IN COMPOUNDS. So sodium chloride is not a deadly poison, it's something that is needed by the body. It's also known as table salt. In addition, the "symptoms" of the cheerleader (!) are NOTHING like what mercury actually does when it posions someone.

And anyway, I'll get the vaccine because influenza is a LETHAL VIRUS. There wasn't a swath of deaths once vaccines came out, but there was a 1912 flu pandemic and the (possibly over-hyped) H1N1/Swine flu scare.

(Sorry, Soapbox topic.)
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2012 7:59:11 PM
Number of people killed by flu shot in the first four months of 2008: 0

Number of people killed by the flu in the first four months of 2008: 13,000 (*)

Number of people who claim (with or without evidence) that vaccines have injured them or someone they know: wild overestimate is 10,000 people.

Certified Influenza deaths when unchecked by population vaccinations (1918 Spain): 50,000,000.

(*)only counting Americans
http://articles.cnn.com...
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2012 8:08:36 PM
At 3/30/2012 7:59:11 PM, Wnope wrote:
Certified Influenza deaths when unchecked by population vaccinations (1918 Spain): 50,000,000.

What's that got to do with anything?

Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2012 9:10:01 PM
At 3/30/2012 8:08:36 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 3/30/2012 7:59:11 PM, Wnope wrote:

What's that got to do with anything?

The fact that the Flu's danger comes not from small spurts but from times when a new strain can develop that is unchecked by vaccinations leading to a pandemic.

We don't have good references for flu pandemics since after the early 1900s vaccinations became much more common.

Those who are against vaccines would put us back into a state where a major pandemic is likely.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:11:45 AM
I looked it up on the web and the Jennings case is only case ever reported of dystonia linked to a flu shot. No one knows what causes the affliction, but there is a list of possible causes including trauma and "drug reactions," but no listing of what drugs might cause it. Since there is only one reported case, it's likely that it was a coincidence. Whenever she was stricken, she would surely think about what she had done recently and would find something out of the ordinary to point to as the cause.

Many vaccines have side effects. The calculation is then done if the odds are better by taking the vaccine or by not taking it. I know that doctors sometimes waive vaccines nominally required for travel to underdeveloped countries if the iincidence of the disease is so uncommon that there is more danger from getting the shot than not getting it.

There is no mercury in any vaccine. It was used as a preservative, but was taken out about ten years ago. The rise in autism rates was blamed on the mercury. Since the mercury removed, autism rates have not declined.
Tlhedglin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 4:03:53 AM
At 4/9/2012 1:11:45 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
I looked it up on the web and the Jennings case is only case ever reported of dystonia linked to a flu shot. No one knows what causes the affliction, but there is a list of possible causes including trauma and "drug reactions," but no listing of what drugs might cause it. Since there is only one reported case, it's likely that it was a coincidence. Whenever she was stricken, she would surely think about what she had done recently and would find something out of the ordinary to point to as the cause.

Many vaccines have side effects. The calculation is then done if the odds are better by taking the vaccine or by not taking it. I know that doctors sometimes waive vaccines nominally required for travel to underdeveloped countries if the iincidence of the disease is so uncommon that there is more danger from getting the shot than not getting it.

There is no mercury in any vaccine. It was used as a preservative, but was taken out about ten years ago. The rise in autism rates was blamed on the mercury. Since the mercury removed, autism rates have not declined.

^
THIS

Sadly, since they took the mercury out, the number of people blaming the mercury in their vaccines for their illnesses has actually risen...

Apparently I am one of the very few people who read the damn pamphlet when I get a shot.