Believe in God

Pboy21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 8:58:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
will be on the Pro> side of the view called "Christianity"
i will discuss in this Topical post "Mans depravity of his sinful nature in rejection to God"
this is one of a series of topics in this post
1. Mans depravity of his sinful nature
2.Mans rejection of God >
3. Mans need of a savior
4.The Bible is The word of God
A.Historical
B. Authoritative
C.Inspired By God
D.Infallible
E.Inerrant

Many will say that there is a God but there are twice as many that will say there is no God and no proof of his existence.
I will begin with brief illustration of a biblical Text in Romans 14:23 of demonstrating mans total depraved sinful nature.
in this illustration with "mans depravity ", Man (humanity) can only do outside of Christ and a Saving faith is sin.
"And whatever is not from Faith is sin."
as Paul wrote in the Romans 1:17 stating that " the righteous man shall live by Faith".
seeing that the Righteous man is living by Faith in Jesus Christ and God
many who are disbelieving is said in Romans 2:5
"but because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgement of God."
continuing on Paul then states about mankind as
"there is none righteous,not even one;There is none who seeks for God;
All have turned aside,together they have become useless;
There is none who does Good,There is not even one."

Now Many People Confess that when presented with "when you die where would you go heaven or Hell!"
many will say because there deeds and heart are Good is the only reason for God to let them in.
Now Atheists will say there is neither heaven nor Hell, but presented with this assumption if there was where would they go and on what basis
many will say "because i am a Good person.

Now this is where i will begin to say that where Paul says that 'None is righteous and there are none that seek after God and none is Good ,no not even one!!!"

now too truly understand that this what is written down in the bible and as many who believe in God will agree as truth while many that will now will disprove the bible as a book with morals est est... now on that stand man is seen is depraved and
while many will say that there heart is "Good" or they are a "good person"
Jeremiah 17:9 says that the heart is sick and deceitful and wicked
Now to some that say that their heart is Good, the bible say God searches the Heart and he Tests the mind.

this then begins my next section to Mans Rejection of God Based on the Hear and the sinful nature out side of Faith in Christ.
Now the Bible explains that in the Heart the fool says there is no God
now of the chances where many will say that is false how is that it reveals the conditions of man as Paul said "that God gave them over to a depraved mind."
depraved of what of their stubbornness to acknowledge him as God and depraved in there unbelief or resentment of Christ as The Son of God
but this continues on where Paul explains while he gave them over to the sinfulness as unrighteous,wickedness,greed,evil,full of envy while the list continues ( Romans 1:28-31)
Now reviewing that because many reject that there is a God because there moral issues, instead of being account able of the error and sinfulness.

This then begins my 3 topic of Why mankind needed a Savior
While many say Jesus isnt the son of God and that He couldnt rise from the dead and that Christianity is based on False beliefs
i will begin to reveal this Jesus many reject is God in the Flesh
but as many say this is impossible or absurd i will present Facts to why this is the truth
okay not only is Jesus God in the Flesh but he is also the son of God
now i am it saying that Jesus is at anytime God the Father or at anytime God the Father is the son
what i am saying is that in the Trinity the God the Father God the son God the Holyspirit
God the son is a seperate essence of God the father
meaning as water is ice or a solid the ice cube is still H20 so the second half of the trinity is God but the son of God
now because we are to continuing on in this
Christ Jesus Claimed in the Gospel as the Great" I am"
" I Am"
is referenced in the old testament by God
"I am who i am " - exodus 3:6
now Christ shares equality in the Godhead God is three in one
meaning That God the father God the son and God the holy spirit can not and is not separate beings but each are God Himself
God is all three in one essence
now continuing on The atoning Death of Christ on the Cross is actually evidence found Historically a Scholar named Josephus or other resources
continuing on
as Sin is a separation between man and God since the Garden of Eden
Man needed a sacrifice to atone for that sin

now That person had to be Just like God in order for God to look over mans sin for eternity
this is where Christ comes in not only is Christ God and he Raised from the Dead which many will would disprove false there is by no chance that theorist will say some stole his body est est .. it would be impossible because the Tomb by which Guarded Jesus was heavily Guarded by Roman Soldiers if this was false then wouldn't the fact that if stolen the men that Followed Jesus would have been executed or by ex stream to disprove or fight to hide if false.
now not only did he rise from the grave but was seen by 500 pus witnesses as well even those who were presently dead rose also and was seen.
now for many that will reject God and The bible and even Go as far as persecute Christians
my question is for you is too search these facts out for your self
by all means possible and i will say in attempt to that disproving you will find that all this that i said will be as truth and you will come to the belief in God and Jesus his son
now the bible is inspired by God
it is the "breathing out of"
God spoke through the Appointed man of the bible with the inspiration by the Holy spirit to record the bible without error. which is profitable for reproof.
many will say that the bible has been rewritten through out the ages i will say the Septuagint is accurately written from the Hebrew Text to the Jews that lived in Alexandria Egypt in which during that time the were Prominent Greek Speaking Jews

in Light of the subject i will conclude with this basis that those who reject the Belief of God and Jesus what would happen when you stand before God and in your disbelief on Earth when you were alive you always said that there was no God but when you past from this life unto the next and you stand before him to see that he is real what would you do
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 10:07:15 PM
hahahaha
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 1:53:22 AM
Lickdafoot has sex appeal because her aura is the definition of the word sensual.
She is like the Nympho who sits in the garden waiting for her long lost prey.
He walks into the unknown. He is hungry, tired, and weak. But he see something there in the distance, and his vision is vague. There is a female, who sits there on a rock in a state of loneliness and despair. She has hair like the fires of Armageddon, skin like snow, eyes that sparkle like the Western stars...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord