Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 10:37:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
P1 - Extrapolation of evidence is used (as evidence) to justify theories
P2 - Microevolution has substantial evidence
C1 - There is evidence of Macroevolution
P3 - Extrapolation of microevolution results is reliable
C2 - The evidence for Macroevolution is reliable.

Questions, Queries, Comments?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 11:08:05 AM
Eh, I think even referencing extrapoluation opens the window for a slippery slope, nor is it necessary. There is plenty of direct evidence of "macro"evolution (evolution at and above the species level).
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 11:04:38 PM
Excellent. I will see if i can modify it. It looks fairly sound.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 12:38:35 AM
We tend to overlook that all aspects of articial selection, are proofs or natural selection.. Remember it is us that give the name of what we do artificial, this causes us to forget that we really are apart of nature. Aka, we are Natural, That makes us part of the enviroment of other species. This is a natural explanation of its own.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL