Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Please help me, who is the strongest debater?

SirLordOliver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 11:04:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I need to find someone to debate on my topic that "we can know nothing certainly, especially science". ONLY serious people I'm looking for. I don't care who you are, I will take you on no matter what and completely crumple your arguments.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 11:07:29 PM
At 6/3/2012 11:04:48 PM, SirLordOliver wrote:
I need to find someone to debate on my topic that "we can know nothing certainly, especially science". ONLY serious people I'm looking for. I don't care who you are, I will take you on no matter what and completely crumple your arguments.

Challenge accepted.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 11:07:55 PM
Should I make the debate and challenge you?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 11:09:12 PM
At 6/3/2012 11:04:48 PM, SirLordOliver wrote:

Oh, I believe I found it.