Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Time Cube

darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 3:15:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's a shame that the academic community won't take him seriously. The scientific community are just a bunch of close minded wanksters.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 3:23:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 3:15:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:
It's a shame that the academic community won't take him seriously. The scientific community are just a bunch of close minded wanksters.

Lol, did you look at the site?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 3:26:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 3:26:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 3:15:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:
It's a shame that the academic community won't take him seriously. The scientific community are just a bunch of close minded wanksters.

Mind your sarcasm. Aint no one gonna insult my future husband!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 4:24:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 4:06:20 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Drinks all around.

I don't drink.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 4:37:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 4:24:25 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/27/2012 4:06:20 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Drinks all around.

I don't drink.

You drink Freedos kool-aid, bossy.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 4:40:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 4:37:21 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/27/2012 4:24:25 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/27/2012 4:06:20 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Drinks all around.

I don't drink.

You drink Freedos kool-aid, bossy.

I am made of metal. I am a teapot after all.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 4:42:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 4:40:57 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/27/2012 4:37:21 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/27/2012 4:24:25 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/27/2012 4:06:20 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Drinks all around.

I don't drink.

You drink Freedos kool-aid, bossy.

I am made of metal. I am a teapot after all.

So you are Freedos kool-aid is what you're saying...?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 4:58:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 4:42:33 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/27/2012 4:40:57 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/27/2012 4:37:21 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/27/2012 4:24:25 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/27/2012 4:06:20 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Drinks all around.

I don't drink.

You drink Freedos kool-aid, bossy.

I am made of metal. I am a teapot after all.

So you are Freedos kool-aid is what you're saying...?

I am EVERYTHING.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 1:58:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/27/2012 10:34:47 PM, Lasagna wrote:
LOL if anyone can read that entire web page I will pay them good money. My mind almost blacked out after 1 minute.

Pay up.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 2:01:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"YOU WERE ONEness RETARD ON THE
EARTH OPPOSITES ALL YOUR LIFE.
LOVE OF GOD IS HATE OF CHILDREN.
SUPPORT TIMECUBE OR BE CURSED. "
Cool story bro tell it again.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 2:12:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
When Do Teenagers Die?
Adults Eat Teenagers Alive,
No Record Of Their Death.
Father Son Image, Not Gods.
Every Man Born Of Woman.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 2:13:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Belly-Button Is the Signature
Of Your Personal Creator -
I Believe Her Name Mama.

Pastor Told His Flock That
God Created All Of Them -
Truth Was That They All had
Mama Made Belly Buttons,
Church Was Full Of Liars.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 2:13:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/28/2012 2:13:01 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Belly-Button Is the Signature
Of Your Personal Creator -
I Believe Her Name Mama.

Pastor Told His Flock That
God Created All Of Them -
Truth Was That They All had
Mama Made Belly Buttons,
Church Was Full Of Liars.

That might be my favorite part.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 2:29:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/28/2012 1:58:50 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 6/27/2012 10:34:47 PM, Lasagna wrote:
LOL if anyone can read that entire web page I will pay them good money. My mind almost blacked out after 1 minute.

Pay up.

Though, I got to the bottom of the page and saw there was another. Aww hell naw.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 2:34:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I tried to post the whole thing in a debate but it said to remove all emails. I actually went through the trouble of doing that. Then it said I had to remove all profanities.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 3:49:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
TIME CUBE !!! yes, yes, a million times yes.

If you believe in one earth rotation day you are stupid and evil.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 4:23:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/28/2012 2:34:42 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I tried to post the whole thing in a debate but it said to remove all emails. I actually went through the trouble of doing that. Then it said I had to remove all profanities.

Beat you: [http://www.debate.org...]
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 3:52:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/28/2012 4:23:30 AM, MouthWash wrote:
At 6/28/2012 2:34:42 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I tried to post the whole thing in a debate but it said to remove all emails. I actually went through the trouble of doing that. Then it said I had to remove all profanities.

Beat you: [http://www.debate.org...]

lol
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord