Jump to topic:

How Evolution Adds New Information

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 6:51:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DonExodus2 discuss how evolution adds new information to a genome, thus refuting the common creationist myth.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2012 8:52:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Fool: the creationalist or not the most rational bunch. They are relying on science only because they find the law of entropy agrees. But as a philosopher of science you should know that science can't give LAW because its by induction. Secondly just the fact that we can learn. Aka store more information means that like contradicts the Theory of entropy. Because if it was true nothing could become more complex at all everything would only be breaking down. You couldn;t even Grow from a baby to an adult because that is increasing organization. Its hard to swallow for a lot of people how fallable scientist are too. They tend to be too specialized in areas that they can't see the over all picture. But because seeing is easy, and its even easier to believe because we do increase in technology, but it could be alot better. We don't need test to figure this out. they hardly have definition for what they are talking about NOW. JUST NOW they are figuring out what THEY MEAN. by information. which is not even possible to not know because its are Own definition in the first place!!!!!!

which is what is rejecting them. Not even the evolutionist. IN that I
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL