Jump to topic:

Human cloning debate

Feldmm1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 11:25:08 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Anyone know where I could find a really good debate on human cloning between professional debaters who are prominent figures in the subject? Key words here are professional debaters and prominent figures; I am not looking for a debate between two debaters on www.debate.org unless in real life they are professional debaters and prominent figures on the subject. I have been trying to find a debate like this through google, but I must not be good with search engines; I am not finding any.

If nobody can find any debates that fit the qualifications I laid out, can you all please tell me which debate on human cloning you think was the best one?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 12:48:19 PM
Prominent figures...Ha! People with degrees don't use this site. They have a job and a motherlode to consume their time.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 12:52:27 PM
At 9/5/2009 11:25:08 AM, Feldmm1 wrote:
Anyone know where I could find a really good debate on human cloning between professional debaters who are prominent figures in the subject? Key words here are professional debaters and prominent figures; I am not looking for a debate between two debaters on www.debate.org unless in real life they are professional debaters and prominent figures on the subject. I have been trying to find a debate like this through google, but I must not be good with search engines; I am not finding any.

If nobody can find any debates that fit the qualifications I laid out, can you all please tell me which debate on human cloning you think was the best one?

It's the arguments that matter, not the people who present them. I guarantee that you'll find better debates on here for a lot of subjects than you would find between two 'experts'.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 12:54:57 PM
At 9/5/2009 12:52:27 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/5/2009 11:25:08 AM, Feldmm1 wrote:

It's the arguments that matter, not the people who present them. I guarantee that you'll find better debates on here for a lot of subjects than you would find between two 'experts'.

Agreed, people like Richard Dawkins are distinguished, but Youtube members like AronRa and Thunderfoot outshine Dawkins.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.