Jump to topic:

Enlightening

TheHunter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 2:28:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson provided some extremely enlightening information. Thought I'd share for those who hadn't yet watched this.
ObiWan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 3:07:15 AM
if we ever have contact with intelligent life from outside our planet, this man shall lead the greeting party.
These are not the droids you're looking for.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 7:48:33 AM
At 10/30/2012 3:07:15 AM, ObiWan wrote:
if we ever have contact with intelligent life from outside our planet, this man shall lead the greeting party.

This is a good assessment because Dr. Tyson does in fact come from an elite group of people that represent the best of humanity, a superior subset of human beings that would in effect, be a matter of putting our best foot forward when we do meet extraterrestrial intelligent life for the first time.

Yes folks, it's true, , he is an ex-wrestler.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 10:46:09 AM
that would be awesome if it is found that there was primitive life on mars and it was sent hurling to earth via an asteroid strike.

I say we cut defense spending in half and use the other half to discover life's mysteries.
ObiWan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 11:11:46 PM
At 10/30/2012 10:46:09 AM, slo1 wrote:
that would be awesome if it is found that there was primitive life on mars and it was sent hurling to earth via an asteroid strike.

I say we cut defense spending in half and use the other half to discover life's mysteries.

If only that would happen...
These are not the droids you're looking for.
TheHunter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 4:20:11 AM
At 10/30/2012 10:46:09 AM, slo1 wrote:

We could only dream.. lol