women

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 11:34:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How does this pertain to science?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 11:41:45 PM
and they ally in their trying to destroy you too. they know they're fvcked up bitches.

eh, they're not all bad though maybe.

sorry, venting.
signature
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 11:49:10 PM
Correction: Most AMERICAN women are psycho bitches. My girlfriend is not a psycho so this is why I would say 'most', however I am sure if you go to other countries the women act a bit differently then the spoiled, snobby, Jersey Shore obsessed hussies in the U.S.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 11:58:25 PM
At 11/21/2012 11:44:18 PM, badger wrote:
no wonder dudes are gay

for relationships, if you are more interesting in personality then looks, and like anal its best to date a guy :)
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 12:01:52 AM
irish women are absolutely crazy as fvck. never reject a woman ever. actually love them or let on you do first or something, i dunno.. they're fvcking crazy. yup that's the pattern i'm seeing anyway. maybe it's just coincidence that the all of them who have a chance of not being crazy, i've had some semblance of a relationship with, but i doubt it. i've seen way too much fvcking evil in the rest of them. yeah they're all fvcked up. the next chick i go anywhere near is either gonna be a prostitute or a communist activist
signature
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 6:34:11 AM
At 11/21/2012 11:49:10 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
Correction: Most AMERICAN women are psycho bitches. My girlfriend is not a psycho so this is why I would say 'most', however I am sure if you go to other countries the women act a bit differently then the spoiled, snobby, Jersey Shore obsessed hussies in the U.S.

Yeah, women in other countries know their place, right? Their jobs are to cook, clean, and be your sex slave.

Idiotic misogynist.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 6:40:54 AM
DBD, I remember you bragging about all of the girls you've slept with. If you want to regulate female sexuality, you should start regulating your own behavior, because unless you're sleeping with other guys, you are sleeping with girls. Your own promiscuity is tied to female promiscuity, you dingbat.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 7:09:19 AM
At 11/22/2012 6:34:11 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Their jobs are to cook, clean, and be your sex slave.
Certainly helps keep the unemployment rate down...
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 7:10:29 AM

Yeah, women in other countries know their place, right? Their jobs are to cook, clean, and be your sex slave.

Idiotic misogynist.

I wasn't meaning that. I was referring to the fact that most foreign are not spoiled, snobby, egotistic, Jersey Shore Obsessed hussies. lol I am not a sexist I just understand why the common behavior for women in the U.S. is freaking insane.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 7:12:02 AM
At 11/22/2012 7:10:29 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

Idiotic misogynist.

I wasn't meaning that. I was referring to the fact that most foreign are not spoiled, snobby, egotistic, Jersey Shore Obsessed hussies. lol I am not a sexist I just understand why the common behavior for women in the U.S. is freaking insane.

Foreign women**

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 7:35:16 AM
At 11/22/2012 6:40:54 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
DBD, I remember you bragging about all of the girls you've slept with. If you want to regulate female sexuality, you should start regulating your own behavior, because unless you're sleeping with other guys, you are sleeping with girls. Your own promiscuity is tied to female promiscuity, you dingbat.

No I speak of non-sexual things. Like for instance, always jumping to conclusions...

Evidence: You. ;)

tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 8:44:26 AM
"Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result".

I don't mean this insultingly, but like 95% of people could stand to improve themselves. The people I know who complain that "All women are this" or "all mean are that" aren't great catches themselves. And they fail to understand that the reason they don't know better women is because they aren't better men. The same goes for women. Focus on bettering yourself and a better woman will come along. It's simple, really.
yang.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 8:50:57 AM
At 11/22/2012 7:09:19 AM, Mirza wrote:
Their jobs are to cook, clean, and be your sex slave.
Certainly helps keep the unemployment rate down...

http://www.memedictionary.com...
kfc