Jump to topic:

DIY Spacetravel!!!

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 5:28:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Spacetravel shall soon be coming to a Home Depot near you! But in all seriousness, what are your concerns as to these developments? I would post mine but right now my viewing of this video has made it too hard for me to make valid criticisms.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2012 6:42:30 PM
At 12/18/2012 5:28:59 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Spacetravel shall soon be coming to a Home Depot near you! But in all seriousness, what are your concerns as to these developments? I would post mine but right now my viewing of this video has made it too hard for me to make valid criticisms.

I love it. Why stop someones dream if it is set up safely enough not to harm anyone else?
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 3:36:34 PM
More: http://www.popsci.com...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.