Jump to topic:

debating genomics

Muted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 9:02:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi all science forum users! I would like to debate topics relating to genomics, specifically genetic degradation as pertains to mutation and evolution. I would be willing to debate topics in genomics not relating to evolution as well, of ehich there are some. As this topic is widely discussed even in science papers, I think there should be someone else on DDO with whom I can debate.

Anyone who wishes to debate please reply on this thread before sending or asking for a challenge. All who wish to debate this topic must have a level of understanding of genomics above high school level, otherwise I would not be able to have an intellectually stimulating debate, myself being beyond high-school level in my understanding of the topic of genomics. This of course excludes MouthWash. (No offence :D)

Thanks,
Muted.
Exterminate!!!!!!-Dalek.

The ability to speak does not make you a competent debater.

One does not simply do the rain dance.
Muted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2012 9:05:05 PM
At 12/25/2012 9:02:27 PM, Muted wrote:
Hi all science forum users! I would like to debate topics relating to genomics, specifically genetic degradation as pertains to mutation and evolution. I would be willing to debate topics in genomics not relating to evolution as well, of which there are some. As this topic is widely discussed even in science papers, I think there should be someone else on DDO with whom I can debate.

Anyone who wishes to debate please reply on this thread before sending or asking for a challenge. All who wish to debate this topic must have a level of understanding of genomics above high school level, otherwise I would not be able to have an intellectually stimulating debate, myself being beyond high-school level in my understanding of the topic of genomics. This of course excludes MouthWash. (No offence :D)

Thanks,
Muted.

Fixed, the phone had a problem...
Exterminate!!!!!!-Dalek.

The ability to speak does not make you a competent debater.

One does not simply do the rain dance.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2012 10:05:34 PM
The Fool: What does it feel like to be a virus in the system, with nothing to do but try and distort human progress. Be gone wicked demon.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 1:17:22 AM
No one goes on the science forum.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 7:55:59 PM
At 12/26/2012 10:05:34 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Fool: What does it feel like to be a virus in the system, with nothing to do but try and distort human progress. Be gone wicked demon.

Harsh
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc