Jump to topic:

INTER RACIAL dating and other activity.

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 4:20:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
LIBERAL: I can't believe you are opposed to inter racial dating and marriage. Half White and Half Black children are S0 cute though.

THE ANSWER:
Well, everybody knows and agrees that White Children are very cute as well; in fact most would agree that White children are the cutest children in the world. I guess I would agree that a half black and a half white infant is cuter than an all black infant, but you realize that is because of the White DNA or blood present in the infant. It is also true that Mulatto"s, which is the scientific term for a half white and half black child, also have a higher IQ than their all black brethren. Again this is due to the White or European DNA that is present in their genetic make-up. The problem with mixed-race children is that the child is not White; and the child is not Black. The child is therefore subjected to a lifetime of social problems due to not being accepted by either racial group. It is not fair to the child to raise him or her in such an unnatural environment. Now, the real reason why I oppose mixed race marriages for White people is because it is a DNA downgrade for the White parent. Parents are supposed to want the best for their children and give them the best start possible. For a white parent to intentionally create a child where the child would receive a lower IQ due to mating with primitive Negro DNA or genes, is a step backwards; not forwards. White people have always sought to marry up in life not down. If two healthy and intelligent white people produce a child, the chances are the child will receive the best traits from both white parents and be superiorly equipped because of the union. Now if you choose to produce mixed race children (or race mix), something which has never been socially acceptable or popular in our entire European history, you are committing Gene-o-cide or genocide against your own race of people. For our White Genes are recessive and Black genes are dominant. This means that the child, the majority of the time, will resemble the Black parent and not its white parent. Thus the white genes lose to the Black genes in the "Gene war" which takes place during the creation of the new offspring. The new mixed-race child, half breed, or Mulatto is NOT a white person. If this child is raised in a majority white persons inhabited nation, it is likely that the Mulatto will choose a white mate to create additional mixed-race offspring with. The future 2nd generation mixed-race children will then go on to marry into the white gene pool, which starts a process that contaminates the entire pure White gene pool. This is exactly what the Zionists want to occur, for this is truly Genocide! If left unchecked the entire formerly pure White Gene pool will eventually be altered or affected and what was originally a Nation of White people, will become a nation of mixed race people such as today"s Mexico or Brazil. This type of encouraged interbreeding is intentional Genocide against the White race of people, who, due to the Zionist controlled media, are unaware of the irreversible genetic effects. Interbreeding or miscegenation is intentional genetic warfare on our recessive white genes and must be stopped, or eventual violent self defense of the white race of people will likely occur. A law of nature is that all racial groups will eventually act to protect their rights and self interests. Intentionally altering or suppressing nature is foolish and ill-advised.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 4:27:38 PM
You oppose white/black interracial marriages because they produce less intelligent children than a white/white marriage would produce. Okay, so then I imagine that means you're all for white/ashkinazi marriages because it will result in an IQ boost for the child, amirite?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 4:40:16 PM
"For our White Genes are recessive and Black genes are dominant"

Looooooooooool wtf is this?

Have you ever met a mulatto person before? They look like a pretty even mix to me >> http://tinyurl.com...

There's no one gene for race, so how you could conclude that all black genes are dominant over white genes is absurd.
You have to keep in mind that the average North American black has 12-30% "white" DNA, so when a NA black and a white have a child, it gives the illusion that the child took on more of its black parent's genes when really what's going on is the black parent already looks significantly "white", skewing your scale.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 4:57:25 PM
Man I am just having a field day with this.

What exactly do you mean by "pure white gene pool"? Are we talking WASPs only? Do the slavs count? Are Italians in? how far into Eurasia can we go before the people can no longer be considered white? How about Northern Indians? There are some pretty foxy Indian girls I'd like to get in my gene-pool >> http://tinyurl.com... http://tinyurl.com...

Seriously though, where do you draw the line? And by what measure do you justify this border?
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 4:58:42 PM
At 12/31/2012 4:40:16 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

Have you ever met a mulatto person before? They look like a pretty even mix to me >> http://tinyurl.com...

There's no one gene for race, so how you could conclude that all black genes are dominant over white genes is absurd.
You have to keep in mind that the average North American black has 12-30% "white" DNA, so when a NA black and a white have a child, it gives the illusion that the child took on more of its black parent's genes when really what's going on is the black parent already looks significantly "white", skewing your scale.

color alone is not the sole factor here. take a look at latin america;here you can see people of varying racial mixture. and look at the latino society . what have they produced in 500 years? nothing but millions of mixed race people. if diversity was a good thing then latin america would be superior to the rest of the world ,for all of its diversity.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 5:00:37 PM

You know he's a troll, right?
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 5:01:53 PM

How do you differentiate between white and black DNA?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 5:04:48 PM
At 12/31/2012 5:01:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:

mendel's law.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 7:00:26 PM
At 12/31/2012 4:20:16 PM, falconduler wrote:
LIBERAL: I can't believe you are opposed to inter racial dating and marriage. Half White and Half Black children are S0 cute though.

THE ANSWER:
Well, everybody knows and agrees that White Children are very cute as well; in fact most would agree that White children are the cutest children in the world. I guess I would agree that a half black and a half white infant is cuter than an all black infant, but you realize that is because of the White DNA or blood present in the infant. It is also true that Mulatto"s, which is the scientific term for a half white and half black child, also have a higher IQ than their all black brethren. Again this is due to the White or European DNA that is present in their genetic make-up. The problem with mixed-race children is that the child is not White; and the child is not Black. The child is therefore subjected to a lifetime of social problems due to not being accepted by either racial group. It is not fair to the child to raise him or her in such an unnatural environment. Now, the real reason why I oppose mixed race marriages for White people is because it is a DNA downgrade for the White parent. Parents are supposed to want the best for their children and give them the best start possible. For a white parent to intentionally create a child where the child would receive a lower IQ due to mating with primitive Negro DNA or genes, is a step backwards; not forwards. White people have always sought to marry up in life not down. If two healthy and intelligent white people produce a child, the chances are the child will receive the best traits from both white parents and be superiorly equipped because of the union. Now if you choose to produce mixed race children (or race mix), something which has never been socially acceptable or popular in our entire European history, you are committing Gene-o-cide or genocide against your own race of people. For our White Genes are recessive and Black genes are dominant. This means that the child, the majority of the time, will resemble the Black parent and not its white parent. Thus the white genes lose to the Black genes in the "Gene war" which takes place during the creation of the new offspring. The new mixed-race child, half breed, or Mulatto is NOT a white person. If this child is raised in a majority white persons inhabited nation, it is likely that the Mulatto will choose a white mate to create additional mixed-race offspring with. The future 2nd generation mixed-race children will then go on to marry into the white gene pool, which starts a process that contaminates the entire pure White gene pool. This is exactly what the Zionists want to occur, for this is truly Genocide! If left unchecked the entire formerly pure White Gene pool will eventually be altered or affected and what was originally a Nation of White people, will become a nation of mixed race people such as today"s Mexico or Brazil. This type of encouraged interbreeding is intentional Genocide against the White race of people, who, due to the Zionist controlled media, are unaware of the irreversible genetic effects. Interbreeding or miscegenation is intentional genetic warfare on our recessive white genes and must be stopped, or eventual violent self defense of the white race of people will likely occur. A law of nature is that all racial groups will eventually act to protect their rights and self interests. Intentionally altering or suppressing nature is foolish and ill-advised.

Cool story bro. Better get back to your time machine. 1840 is getting farther and farther away from you.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 12:36:56 AM
At 12/31/2012 4:20:16 PM, falconduler wrote:

The Fool: Really, many white woman, tell me its the sex. Many like masculinity.
Firstly, we know for sure that the gene for color alone, has no significant barring on anything that is relevant. If you every study with good intention, you would recognize that many black people in one parts of Africa are more genetically similar to Chinese people then they are to black people from other parts of Africa. That is there is more variance with in black and white people then there is between the set of groups. Plus you are not accounting cultural pride. That is culture has more effect of a region, then is do genetics in any known form. For many black people feel they need to be different and more like there group as a defiance of being integrated into another in sake of keeping their identity, even if just for spite of the other. These are bigger factor that play more of a role, an thus CONFOUND the others. Until they have been accounted for.

In Canada, we have a multi-cultural policy and we hand one of the least amount of crime, and better life quality. Everybody around you is another race. But yet there is more of a disagreement between the FRENCH AND THE ENGLISH, and these are not even Races they are just difference language and Culture. Quebec is the French dominant Provence.(the same as a STATE) which is also multi-cultural but there are always fighting to separate. Because they fear they are losing their French Heritage. to the over whelming English speaking people. Even though in the long wrong, It double the trouble, keeping up with their demand of having to teach everybody both languages. And people here call them inferior and vice versa. Ottawa where I am @ is the border between the French and the English. And is also the Capital. The language around here is often call Franglish. A weird blend of English and French words and expression.

The Slur toward French people is Frogs and the Slur towards English is t"te carr"e. Aka square Heads. It is very similar to what you have there but race is not a factor between them. There is so many insults about intelligence, back and forth. in the same sense but without even a genetic factors.

Aka you have been refuted.

These words will help you understand the problem.

http://youtu.be...

Fool..
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 3:37:15 AM
At 12/31/2012 4:58:42 PM, falconduler wrote:

color alone is not the sole factor here. take a look at latin america;here you can see people of varying racial mixture. and look at the latino society . what have they produced in 500 years? nothing but millions of mixed race people. if diversity was a good thing then latin america would be superior to the rest of the world ,for all of its diversity.

You're right, colour alone is not the sole factor. But if not the black parents appearance, then by what measure are you concluding that black genes are dominant? A "dominant" gene is the one that is expressed phenotypically, but if mulattoes are visually mixed, then we must conclude that "black genes" aren't necessarily dominant.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 3:38:26 AM
At 12/31/2012 5:00:37 PM, Wnope wrote:

I figured, but I haven't debated race extensively in a long time, and at the very least he's putting up an effort so if he has an argument, I have a counter.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 3:44:25 AM

Allele frequencies in certain genes matching up with the allele frequencies of said genes in people of a certain geographical ancestry.

It sounds like a pretty sketchy way to determine one's race, but it's actually very accurate.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 6:18:44 AM
At 1/1/2013 3:38:26 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

I figured, but I haven't debated race extensively in a long time, and at the very least he's putting up an effort so if he has an argument, I have a counter.

His problem isn't really race, it's penis envy. It's not uncommon for rednecks with a very small package to develop locker room trauma and become resentful, and there's nothing you can say that will make his little dick any bigger.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 4:38:41 PM
At 1/1/2013 6:18:44 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

His problem isn't really race, it's penis envy. It's not uncommon for rednecks with a very small package to develop locker room trauma and become resentful, and there's nothing you can say that will make his little dick any bigger.

your obsession with male genitalia tells where your mind is.. you can get help to deal with and eliminate your degeneracy.
Franz_Reynard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 5:08:29 PM

Black DNA has larger sex chromosomes.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 11:06:36 PM

You know C&P ing from Stormfront doesn't requier much effort.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...