Jump to topic:

The consciousness as a part of the Universe

georgi_zlatev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 3:24:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
If we accept,that everything in the world is relative, then the outside world, those we see , we can accept that is inner.As a result we can suppose, that inner world of man that is to say the consciousness is outside.At the same time The consciousness is the same at each men.From these two admission we can make conclusion , that consciousness is the first dimension(zero dimension) of the Universe that is to say to be externally and the same everywhere.This explain us the philosophical question, which is first the substance or consciousness.The ANSWER is that they are different dimension of the Universe.We can make interesting conclusions, the first of which is we are in time machine that is to say we can reborn again in men or animals , that is why the richest must think over their attitude toward the poors and the men their attitude toward the animals.More interesting conclusion is that we can reborn on another planet where has life as ours. The INTELLIGENCE and feelings as INTERACTION between consciousness and substance are probably the fourth or second dimension of the Universe but that is only supposition.

Author:Georgi Andonov Zlatev
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 3:38:11 AM
At 1/1/2013 3:24:35 AM, georgi_zlatev wrote:
If we accept,that everything in the world is relative,

Sorry, no.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 11:13:35 PM
At 1/1/2013 3:24:35 AM, georgi_zlatev wrote:
If we accept,that everything in the world is relative, then the outside world, those we see , we can accept that is inner.As a result we can suppose, that inner world of man that is to say the consciousness is outside.

Interesting... until we figure out exactly what the conscience is, it's hard to say where it exists. In fact "we" don't know anything at all; only singular people can be assured of consciousness although it would seem that other people would be in the same situation we are, and by extension, lower animals experience correspondingly smaller amounts of consciousness. Having a dog, I can see pretty clearly basic emotions and other actions associated with consciousness. To take this to the extreme level, we could imagine that all matter has minute amounts of consciousness (or perhaps there are certain types of matter that are similar to the "force carrying" particles in physics, which carry the essence of consciousness [Star Wars' "force?"]).

At the same time The consciousness is the same at each men.

That's another interesting supposition... the differences we see are based on genetics, which could allow for our "spirit" to be the same.

From these two admission we can make conclusion , that consciousness is the first dimension(zero dimension) of the Universe that is to say to be externally and the same everywhere.This explain us the philosophical question, which is first the substance or consciousness.The ANSWER is that they are different dimension of the Universe.We can make interesting conclusions, the first of which is we are in time machine that is to say we can reborn again in men or animals , that is why the richest must think over their attitude toward the poors and the men their attitude toward the animals.

I would disagree that "this is why" the rich ought to respect the poor, and humans of lower animals. It's not because of any external process, like heaven (atonement for sins), karma, or universal consciousness... If you look, there are real reasons for these things. Consider welfare payments to the poor that come out of the rich's taxes, or environmental damage that humans ultimately have to endure if they screw with the ecosystem.

Now I like that your theory is consistent with this framework, as it seems clear to me that "what goes around comes around" seems to occur a lot more than random chance would provide, but I think you should be a little more conservative with your hyperbole.

More interesting conclusion is that we can reborn on another planet where has life as ours. The INTELLIGENCE and feelings as INTERACTION between consciousness and substance are probably the fourth or second dimension of the Universe but that is only supposition.

Author:Georgi Andonov Zlatev

I'm not sure I understand what your "dimensions" are supposed to be. I take it height, length, width, and time are not part of them?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
georgi_zlatev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 1:48:25 AM
Consciousness is outside.We think that it is inside but this is wrong.Professor Stuart Hameroff says that consciousness may be exist separately from the body and may be consciousness is eternal.In 0 dimension consciousness is everywhere and is always the same.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 11:28:54 AM
At 1/2/2013 1:48:25 AM, georgi_zlatev wrote:
Consciousness is outside.We think that it is inside but this is wrong.Professor Stuart Hameroff says that consciousness may be exist separately from the body and may be consciousness is eternal.In 0 dimension consciousness is everywhere and is always the same.

Or it may not exist at all and thinking (consciousness) is nothing more than a complex computer that is fully regulated and bound by the way in which the brain is hardwired. Take away the hardware and there is nothing more than matter in a state of being.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 11:04:01 PM
Consciousness could be:
1) A 0-dimensional omnipresence
2) Merely the sum of our physical parts
3) A manifestation of a new particle we have not yet found
4) ...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Df0512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 1:34:06 PM
If consciousness is outside, what would does that make the "me" on the inside? As far as I know, my consciousness exist inside of me.
georgi_zlatev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 2:38:30 AM
At 1/4/2013 1:34:06 PM, Df0512 wrote:
If consciousness is outside, what would does that make the "me" on the inside? As far as I know, my consciousness exist inside of me.

We think that consciousness exist inside us but that is delusion.Consciousness is external.For me subconsciousness is the real us.The only answer of the question which is first the substance or consciousness is that consciousness is from other dimension.