Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Does the 'morning-after-pill' cause abortion?

Axiom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 11:37:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Regardless of your stance on abortion, I've heard numerous times that the morning after pill (or whichever one is now part of required health insurance) doesn't actually cause abortions. Is this true? I heard it just prevents fertilization, which might sound like splitting hairs, but is different from an ideological perspective.
Thanks for your replies!
Chuz-Life
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 12:14:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/4/2013 11:37:26 PM, Axiom wrote:
Regardless of your stance on abortion, I've heard numerous times that the morning after pill (or whichever one is now part of required health insurance) doesn't actually cause abortions. Is this true? I heard it just prevents fertilization, which might sound like splitting hairs, but is different from an ideological perspective.
Thanks for your replies!

Though it's not intended to be, it can be used as an abortifacient and even result an un-intended abortion as well.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...