Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

The Species GAP : Man to Man,Monkey to Monkey

falconduler
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 4:19:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If you examine carefully man's relationship with primates ,it becomes more and more clearer that there's a closer relationship between the high and low in the world of simians and primates than what exists in the high and low of humankind.

In other words ;Chimpanzees have more in common with rhesus monkeys than White European Americans have in common, with the cannibalistic, headhunter pigmy peoples living in the rain forests of Equatorial Africa. This is self evident in terms of lifestyle,intellect, culture and physiognomy. But you need to study ANTHROPOLOGY to see this in real terms.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 5:58:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 4:19:55 PM, falconduler wrote:
This is self evident in terms of lifestyle,intellect, culture and physiognomy.

You are a true testament to the intellectual mindset of racists.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 6:03:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 4:19:55 PM, falconduler wrote:
If you examine carefully man's relationship with primates ,it becomes more and more clearer....

GTFO
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 6:16:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 4:19:55 PM, falconduler wrote:
But you need to study ANTHROPOLOGY to see this in real terms.

LOL

How do you have no clue just how vehemently anthropologists would disagree with you....? How is it possible?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Franz_Reynard
Posts: 1,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 8:50:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
An idiotic troll posting a ridiculous post followed by posts by three of my absolute favorite members of all time.

I think I just nutted all over myself.

After a paper towel, I think I will have achieved Nirvana.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 11:34:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/5/2013 6:26:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Oryus is an Anthropologist. Let's put your trolling to an end once and for all. Challenge her to a debate.

Is she well versed in physiognomy? His argument is that you can tell a person's character by the color of thier face.

Also, I can't imagine Oryus would want to waste her time debating a whack job racist, what would be the point?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 11:39:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/5/2013 11:34:00 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

Is she well versed in physiognomy? His argument is that you can tell a person's character by the color of thier face.


It doesn't take much to be "well-versed" in physiognomy... lol

Also, I can't imagine Oryus would want to waste her time debating a whack job racist, what would be the point?

This.
yang.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 11:46:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 4:19:55 PM, falconduler wrote:
If you examine carefully man's relationship with primates ,it becomes more and more clearer that there's a closer relationship between the high and low in the world of simians and primates than what exists in the high and low of humankind.

In other words ;Chimpanzees have more in common with rhesus monkeys than White European Americans have in common, with the cannibalistic, headhunter pigmy peoples living in the rain forests of Equatorial Africa. This is self evident in terms of lifestyle,intellect, culture and physiognomy. But you need to study ANTHROPOLOGY to see this in real terms.

I'd like to "examine closely" YOUR "relationship with primates", the question is just how close is it, and is it platonic or sexual or both? Either way, I think your practice of dating simians, having been with both Chimps and Rhesus Monkeys, puts you in the "low of humankind", perhaps at the very bottom...freak.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
falconduler
Posts: 228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 5:16:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 6:16:37 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/4/2013 4:19:55 PM, falconduler wrote:
But you need to study ANTHROPOLOGY to see this in real terms.

LOL

How do you have no clue just how vehemently anthropologists would disagree with you....? How is it possible?

would they really? what do you have in common with a pygmy cannibal headhunter ?
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 6:31:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/5/2013 11:39:02 AM, tulle wrote:
At 2/5/2013 11:34:00 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

Is she well versed in physiognomy? His argument is that you can tell a person's character by the color of thier face.


It doesn't take much to be "well-versed" in physiognomy... lol

Actually, I tend to prefer palm reading- it's much more academically sound.
I also dabble in phrenology.
Also, I can't imagine Oryus would want to waste her time debating a whack job racist, what would be the point?

This.

Yes, you'd be right.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 6:32:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/5/2013 5:16:08 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 2/4/2013 6:16:37 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/4/2013 4:19:55 PM, falconduler wrote:
But you need to study ANTHROPOLOGY to see this in real terms.

LOL

How do you have no clue just how vehemently anthropologists would disagree with you....? How is it possible?

would they really? what do you have in common with a pygmy cannibal headhunter ?

Yes. Yes, they would.

We are the same species.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 6:52:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/5/2013 6:32:34 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/5/2013 5:16:08 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 2/4/2013 6:16:37 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/4/2013 4:19:55 PM, falconduler wrote:
But you need to study ANTHROPOLOGY to see this in real terms.

LOL

How do you have no clue just how vehemently anthropologists would disagree with you....? How is it possible?

would they really? what do you have in common with a pygmy cannibal headhunter ?

Yes. Yes, they would.

We are the same species.

How dare you lump me into the same category as falconduler.

P.S. I had no idea you were an anthropologist. I took Anthropology 102, Cultural Anthropology back in '11. Read some fascinating books.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 7:00:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/5/2013 6:52:50 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 2/5/2013 6:32:34 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/5/2013 5:16:08 PM, falconduler wrote:
At 2/4/2013 6:16:37 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/4/2013 4:19:55 PM, falconduler wrote:
But you need to study ANTHROPOLOGY to see this in real terms.

LOL

How do you have no clue just how vehemently anthropologists would disagree with you....? How is it possible?

would they really? what do you have in common with a pygmy cannibal headhunter ?

Yes. Yes, they would.

We are the same species.

How dare you lump me into the same category as falconduler.

LOL
P.S. I had no idea you were an anthropologist. I took Anthropology 102, Cultural Anthropology back in '11. Read some fascinating books.

I don't think I would call myself an "anthropologist." I'm still working on my degree. I mostly stick to biological anthropology and archaeology but cultural is pretty cool too. I'm taking a cultural anthropology class right now on technology across various societies. There are 20 people in the class and every class we sit in a circle and just discuss the readings with the professor facilitating the conversation. It's pretty awesome. It makes me think of DDO a lot. I imagine it's what "college" was like before it became a big institutional deal. It's very fun (thankfully due to the fact that nobody in the class is a total moron and are actually interesting people to talk to).
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 7:08:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
We read about about a husband and wife anthropologist team in rural Iraq in the '40s from her point of view, giving an inside scoop on the rather shut-in female society in that area and time period.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 7:25:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/5/2013 7:08:30 PM, drafterman wrote:
We read about about a husband and wife anthropologist team in rural Iraq in the '40s from her point of view, giving an inside scoop on the rather shut-in female society in that area and time period.

Sounds interesting. In a cultural anthro class I took a year or so ago, we read a book actually written by the professor about a Southwestern Kansan town where the meatpacking industry is the main industry. It has a majority-minority population and is extremely successful in integrating immigrants into the community. There, they have to be very conscious of the customs of Mexican and South American cultures (as well as others) because there are so many immigrant workers. They wanted the guy to go there and study why they are so successful/how they could be better at it. It also got really in depth on the whole culture of the meat-packing industry. It was a really interesting read. Disturbing at times.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 7:38:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
There was one story, that I've actually referenced here, about an anthropologist in an Africa tribe and they basically trolled him, lol.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 7:43:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/5/2013 7:38:24 PM, drafterman wrote:
There was one story, that I've actually referenced here, about an anthropologist in an Africa tribe and they basically trolled him, lol.

haha oh yes... there are plenty of those stories....

But there are also stories of anthropologists trolling too. I heard one story of a guy who visited a tribe in the amazon where it was customary for everybody to share everything. He didn't want to be rude but he really liked vienna sausages (and I forget what the other thing was). He was there for a very long time as you might imagine and so he wanted to have this little thing to remind him of his home. He told all the tribes people that the vienna sausages were monkey turds so they wouldn't accept any of them when he offered to share. They thought he was weird as hell but he didn't care. He wanted to be selfish with the sausages. XD
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 7:44:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/5/2013 7:41:28 PM, Wnope wrote:
I am more closely related to a pygmy headhunter than I am to Falcon. Does that make me a rhesus monkey?

I'm not sure. I'll have to check the lumps on your head first.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 7:45:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/5/2013 7:43:38 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/5/2013 7:38:24 PM, drafterman wrote:
There was one story, that I've actually referenced here, about an anthropologist in an Africa tribe and they basically trolled him, lol.

haha oh yes... there are plenty of those stories....

But there are also stories of anthropologists trolling too. I heard one story of a guy who visited a tribe in the amazon where it was customary for everybody to share everything. He didn't want to be rude but he really liked vienna sausages (and I forget what the other thing was). He was there for a very long time as you might imagine and so he wanted to have this little thing to remind him of his home. He told all the tribes people that the vienna sausages were monkey turds so they wouldn't accept any of them when he offered to share. They thought he was weird as hell but he didn't care. He wanted to be selfish with the sausages. XD

LOL. I'm surprise one didn't try one just out of curiosity.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 8:00:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/5/2013 7:45:23 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 2/5/2013 7:43:38 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/5/2013 7:38:24 PM, drafterman wrote:
There was one story, that I've actually referenced here, about an anthropologist in an Africa tribe and they basically trolled him, lol.

haha oh yes... there are plenty of those stories....

But there are also stories of anthropologists trolling too. I heard one story of a guy who visited a tribe in the amazon where it was customary for everybody to share everything. He didn't want to be rude but he really liked vienna sausages (and I forget what the other thing was). He was there for a very long time as you might imagine and so he wanted to have this little thing to remind him of his home. He told all the tribes people that the vienna sausages were monkey turds so they wouldn't accept any of them when he offered to share. They thought he was weird as hell but he didn't care. He wanted to be selfish with the sausages. XD

LOL. I'm surprise one didn't try one just out of curiosity.

haha Apparently he chose monkey turds specifically because they were especially taboo to eat within that group.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 8:00:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I actually used to have a roommate that didn't like mushrooms so I put mushrooms in everything I cooked XD

"You want some? Ohhh, right. You don't like mushrooms. Sorry.."
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.