Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Birds found in dinosaurs stomach.

errya
Posts: 140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 12:05:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dinosaurs are supposed to have evolved in to birds. Evidence shows us that some birds ate dinosaurs.

"A fossil of the small dinosaur theropod dinosaur Sinocalliopteryx gigas found in Liaoning, China, was so well preserved that researchers were able to make out its intact stomach contents-a bird dinner. As the bird had only been partially digested (indicating the death of the Sinocalliopteryxhad occurred not long after it's last meal) the researchers were even able to identify the species of the bird: Confuciusornis sanctus."

Exerpt from Creation magazine vol. 35 "Amazing Preservation: 3 birds in a dinosaur!"

Of course, the current evolutionary paradigm states that birds evolved from dinosaurs. So why were these birds in that dinosaurs stomach?
The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hilborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bront" in the Kingdom of Sicily, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottoman Ord...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 12:10:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Except that, no, the current paradigm of evolutionary biology does not state that all dinosaurs lived before the existence of birds.

Sinocalliopteryx gigas is one that did.

Sorry, uh, sorry.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
errya
Posts: 140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 12:15:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 12:05:41 AM, errya wrote:
Dinosaurs are supposed to have evolved in to birds. Evidence shows us that some birds ate dinosaurs.

"A fossil of the small dinosaur theropod dinosaur Sinocalliopteryx gigas found in Liaoning, China, was so well preserved that researchers were able to make out its intact stomach contents-a bird dinner. As the bird had only been partially digested (indicating the death of the Sinocalliopteryxhad occurred not long after it's last meal) the researchers were even able to identify the species of the bird: Confuciusornis sanctus."

Exerpt from Creation magazine vol. 35 "Amazing Preservation: 3 birds in a dinosaur!"

Of course, the current evolutionary paradigm states that birds evolved from dinosaurs. So why were these birds in that dinosaurs stomach?

What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.
The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hilborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bront" in the Kingdom of Sicily, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottoman Ord...
errya
Posts: 140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 12:16:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 12:10:04 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Except that, no, the current paradigm of evolutionary biology does not state that all dinosaurs lived before the existence of birds.

Sinocalliopteryx gigas is one that did.

Sorry, uh, sorry.

What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Fix'd
The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hilborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bront" in the Kingdom of Sicily, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottoman Ord...
Floid
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 12:36:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Besides the fact that it sounds like you don't understand evolution in the least, it also appears you are complete ignorant about dinosaurs. We have identified over 1,000 genera of dinosaurs (genus being the level above species). So use your imagination with me for a second and lets suppose one of those genera evolved into birds. That leaves more than a 1,000 genera left to eat those new birds.

So actually it is completely logical even without without you havig to grasp the idea of a common ancestor.
errya
Posts: 140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 1:16:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 12:36:35 AM, Floid wrote:
What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Besides the fact that it sounds like you don't understand evolution in the least, it also appears you are complete ignorant about dinosaurs. We have identified over 1,000 genera of dinosaurs (genus being the level above species). So use your imagination with me for a second and lets suppose one of those genera evolved into birds. That leaves more than a 1,000 genera left to eat those new birds.

So actually it is completely logical even without without you havig to grasp the idea of a common ancestor.

Seems logical, but I thought (though I may be wrong) that birds were 'above' dinosaurs in the evolutionary timescale.
The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hilborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bront" in the Kingdom of Sicily, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottoman Ord...
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 1:19:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
That's like asking why there are still apes around even though we evolved from them.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Zaradi
Posts: 14,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 1:33:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 1:19:15 AM, phantom wrote:
That's like asking why there are still apes around even though we evolved from them.

YEAH! FILTHY ATHEISTS! IF WE EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS THEN WHY ARE THERE STILL MONKEYS FOR US TO DO ANIMAL TESTING ON!?!?!? SUCK ON THAT ONE! JUST PROVED GODS REAL!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

#swaglife #yolo

/trolling
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
1Devilsadvocate
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 1:57:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 1:19:15 AM, phantom wrote:
That's like asking why there are still apes around even though we evolved from them.

I'm pretty sure we share a common ancestor, but don't actually descend from them
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 7:41:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 1:57:43 AM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:
At 3/8/2013 1:19:15 AM, phantom wrote:
That's like asking why there are still apes around even though we evolved from them.

I'm pretty sure we share a common ancestor, but don't actually descend from them

We share a common ancestor with apes in the same way chimps and gorillas do.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 8:24:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 12:05:41 AM, errya wrote:
Dinosaurs are supposed to have evolved in to birds. Evidence shows us that some birds ate dinosaurs.

"A fossil of the small dinosaur theropod dinosaur Sinocalliopteryx gigas found in Liaoning, China, was so well preserved that researchers were able to make out its intact stomach contents-a bird dinner. As the bird had only been partially digested (indicating the death of the Sinocalliopteryxhad occurred not long after it's last meal) the researchers were even able to identify the species of the bird: Confuciusornis sanctus."

Exerpt from Creation magazine vol. 35 "Amazing Preservation: 3 birds in a dinosaur!"

Of course, the current evolutionary paradigm states that birds evolved from dinosaurs. So why were these birds in that dinosaurs stomach?

Because one species evolving into another doesn't require the parent species to die out.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 8:25:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 12:15:25 AM, errya wrote:
At 3/8/2013 12:05:41 AM, errya wrote:
Dinosaurs are supposed to have evolved in to birds. Evidence shows us that some birds ate dinosaurs.

"A fossil of the small dinosaur theropod dinosaur Sinocalliopteryx gigas found in Liaoning, China, was so well preserved that researchers were able to make out its intact stomach contents-a bird dinner. As the bird had only been partially digested (indicating the death of the Sinocalliopteryxhad occurred not long after it's last meal) the researchers were even able to identify the species of the bird: Confuciusornis sanctus."

Exerpt from Creation magazine vol. 35 "Amazing Preservation: 3 birds in a dinosaur!"

Of course, the current evolutionary paradigm states that birds evolved from dinosaurs. So why were these birds in that dinosaurs stomach?

What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Yes, you do. If you want to make the claim, then back it up.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 9:29:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 12:15:25 AM, errya wrote:
What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Yeah, come on...

I mean, these people are as silly as those who can't see the ridiculousness of saying people evolved from monkeys...

HELLO!! Monkeys are Still Around, and they're not related!!! If monkeys evolved into people there'd be no monkeys..

Stupid scientists...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 9:32:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 1:33:29 AM, Zaradi wrote:
YEAH! FILTHY ATHEISTS! IF WE EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS THEN WHY ARE THERE STILL MONKEYS FOR US TO DO ANIMAL TESTING ON!?!?!? SUCK ON THAT ONE! JUST PROVED GODS REAL!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

oh, I see my objection was already made :/
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 2:15:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't think you know how evolution works.

Like the old creationist argument "If humans evolved from monkeys, why are they still here?"
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2013 2:27:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 9:29:49 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/8/2013 12:15:25 AM, errya wrote:
What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Yeah, come on...

I mean, these people are as silly as those who can't see the ridiculousness of saying people evolved from monkeys...

HELLO!! Monkeys are Still Around, and they're not related!!! If monkeys evolved into people there'd be no monkeys..

Stupid scientists...

And you see, these stupid scientists make up fancy names to "reason" away doubts.

Like Deoxyribonucleic acid.

Sounds good right?

One problem: IT'S ACID.

There is no way we would have that much acid in our blood, or we would dissolve.

Check and mate athiests.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
natoast
Posts: 204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2013 3:14:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 2:27:04 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 3/8/2013 9:29:49 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/8/2013 12:15:25 AM, errya wrote:
What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Yeah, come on...

I mean, these people are as silly as those who can't see the ridiculousness of saying people evolved from monkeys...

HELLO!! Monkeys are Still Around, and they're not related!!! If monkeys evolved into people there'd be no monkeys..

Stupid scientists...

And you see, these stupid scientists make up fancy names to "reason" away doubts.

Like Deoxyribonucleic acid.

Sounds good right?

One problem: IT'S ACID.

There is no way we would have that much acid in our blood, or we would dissolve.

Check and mate athiests.

Wait, are you joking?
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 5:45:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 1:19:15 AM, phantom wrote:
That's like asking why there are still apes around even though we evolved from them.

This.

For all intents and purposes, birds pretty much are dinosaurs anyway.

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu...
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 6:38:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/9/2013 3:14:10 PM, natoast wrote:
At 3/8/2013 2:27:04 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 3/8/2013 9:29:49 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/8/2013 12:15:25 AM, errya wrote:
What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Yeah, come on...

I mean, these people are as silly as those who can't see the ridiculousness of saying people evolved from monkeys...

HELLO!! Monkeys are Still Around, and they're not related!!! If monkeys evolved into people there'd be no monkeys..

Stupid scientists...

And you see, these stupid scientists make up fancy names to "reason" away doubts.

Like Deoxyribonucleic acid.

Sounds good right?

One problem: IT'S ACID.

There is no way we would have that much acid in our blood, or we would dissolve.

Check and mate athiests.

Wait, are you joking?

I can sum It up in 3 words:

Evolution is a lie.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Imagination
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2013 4:35:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 1:19:15 AM, phantom wrote:
That's like asking why there are still apes around even though we evolved from them.

...That. >,>
"And if reality doesn't fit the discrete labels we invent to describe it?" --drafterman
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2013 6:15:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 6:38:56 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 3/9/2013 3:14:10 PM, natoast wrote:
At 3/8/2013 2:27:04 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 3/8/2013 9:29:49 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/8/2013 12:15:25 AM, errya wrote:
What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Yeah, come on...

I mean, these people are as silly as those who can't see the ridiculousness of saying people evolved from monkeys...

HELLO!! Monkeys are Still Around, and they're not related!!! If monkeys evolved into people there'd be no monkeys..

Stupid scientists...

And you see, these stupid scientists make up fancy names to "reason" away doubts.

Like Deoxyribonucleic acid.

Sounds good right?

One problem: IT'S ACID.

There is no way we would have that much acid in our blood, or we would dissolve.

Check and mate athiests.

Wait, are you joking?

I can sum It up in 3 words:

Evolution is a lie.

lol @ this entire thing.

Kids, don't do acid or science- it's bad for you.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2013 5:50:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/8/2013 2:27:04 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 3/8/2013 9:29:49 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/8/2013 12:15:25 AM, errya wrote:
What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Yeah, come on...

I mean, these people are as silly as those who can't see the ridiculousness of saying people evolved from monkeys...

HELLO!! Monkeys are Still Around, and they're not related!!! If monkeys evolved into people there'd be no monkeys..

Stupid scientists...

And you see, these stupid scientists make up fancy names to "reason" away doubts.

Like Deoxyribonucleic acid.

Sounds good right?

One problem: IT'S ACID.

There is no way we would have that much acid in our blood, or we would dissolve.

Check and mate athiests.

LOL

First of all, not all acids are of the same strength.

Second, your body uses stronger acids than DNA for normal functioning; for example, your stomach contains extremely acidic substances that are used in the digestion process.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2013 9:18:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/15/2013 5:50:59 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/8/2013 2:27:04 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 3/8/2013 9:29:49 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/8/2013 12:15:25 AM, errya wrote:
What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Yeah, come on...

I mean, these people are as silly as those who can't see the ridiculousness of saying people evolved from monkeys...

HELLO!! Monkeys are Still Around, and they're not related!!! If monkeys evolved into people there'd be no monkeys..

Stupid scientists...

And you see, these stupid scientists make up fancy names to "reason" away doubts.

Like Deoxyribonucleic acid.

Sounds good right?

One problem: IT'S ACID.

There is no way we would have that much acid in our blood, or we would dissolve.

Check and mate athiests.

LOL

First of all, not all acids are of the same strength.

Second, your body uses stronger acids than DNA for normal functioning; for example, your stomach contains extremely acidic substances that are used in the digestion process.

Well, I might have copied it from this satirical video that shows stupid christian fundamentalist forum posts on youtube...
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 7:06:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/15/2013 9:18:51 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 3/15/2013 5:50:59 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/8/2013 2:27:04 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 3/8/2013 9:29:49 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/8/2013 12:15:25 AM, errya wrote:
What? So birds evolved from dinosaurs, except for a few exceptions? I don't need to tell you how illogical this is.

Yeah, come on...

I mean, these people are as silly as those who can't see the ridiculousness of saying people evolved from monkeys...

HELLO!! Monkeys are Still Around, and they're not related!!! If monkeys evolved into people there'd be no monkeys..

Stupid scientists...

And you see, these stupid scientists make up fancy names to "reason" away doubts.

Like Deoxyribonucleic acid.

Sounds good right?

One problem: IT'S ACID.

There is no way we would have that much acid in our blood, or we would dissolve.

Check and mate athiests.

LOL

First of all, not all acids are of the same strength.

Second, your body uses stronger acids than DNA for normal functioning; for example, your stomach contains extremely acidic substances that are used in the digestion process.

Well, I might have copied it from this satirical video that shows stupid christian fundamentalist forum posts on youtube...



hahaha That was genius. Perfection. I love the acting of the guy with the hat. He nailed it..... a Christian on a cross, I mean.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.