Jump to topic:

DDO science

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:07:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I called dibs on the state of science and I don't believe I have been challenged but if you guys want restriction or rules on forums in this category just pitch them to me either through a pm or this forum I am a people person
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:11:40 PM
watch everyone ignore this... mine is blowing up right now
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:17:02 PM
At 3/19/2013 5:14:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
This is exactly what I didn't want the game to turn into.

This makes it stupid.
^^^

To the OP: take it here:
http://www.debate.org...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:17:14 PM
I left this game, please take it away.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:25:03 PM
ok so you want me to ask about this in usddo guys
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:35:00 PM
At 3/19/2013 5:25:03 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

There is a specific thread for this. Governorship is a solely 'fun' position, it doesn't give you real authority over a real forum.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:38:16 PM
thank you for telling me that skep I really was confused
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:39:10 PM
At 3/19/2013 5:35:00 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/19/2013 5:25:03 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

There is a specific thread for this. Governorship is a solely 'fun' position, it doesn't give you real authority over a real forum.

btdubs I think it was created after I made mine...
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 6:40:21 PM
it was all a joke I was kidding about it all guys but I didn't know about the governors thread