Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 7:43:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://news.nationalgeographic.com...
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 7:59:49 AM
We should use this to explain evolution to Godsands.

Say one Octopus mutates and has longer tentacles. Obviously then it will be more adept at using this coconut half to survive.

Both otherwise, wow. As we see more and more animals utilising tools, will we see another form of intelligent life arise on our own planet?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:07:56 AM
He understands microevolution from what I have seen during his examination. He just has a disjunct in how microevolution becomes macroevolution. I'm examining not just what he knows, but how he goes about connecting points together and frankly, he is severely lacking in the latter.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:30:26 AM
At 12/16/2009 8:07:56 AM, Kleptin wrote:
He understands microevolution from what I have seen during his examination. He just has a disjunct in how microevolution becomes macroevolution. I'm examining not just what he knows, but how he goes about connecting points together and frankly, he is severely lacking in the latter.

The obstacle is the fact he can't accepted the world is 6000 years + old.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 11:24:52 AM

lol what is he your science project?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 3:21:50 PM
At 12/17/2009 11:24:52 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

lol what is he your science project?

Haha, if so, you're flunking bad.

As for the video, that is very cool stuff.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5