Jump to topic:

No, the Earth is NOT cooling

DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 12:39:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So the other day David Rose, a tabloid news writer, made headlines: "And now it's global COOLING! Record return of Arctic ice cap as it grows by 60% in a year"

This has sense made way around FOX News, Heritage Foundation, and other media. However, this video demonstrates the earth is NOT cooling.
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 2:15:03 PM
Daily mail does this constantly. I think this is their 3rd or 4rth time.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 3:32:10 PM
The Arctic has cycle of about 60 or 70 years. All the ice melted in the 1930's and before that in the 1880's. National Geographic Magazine had an article on it well before global warming crisis became popular.

The earth has been warming slowly since the early 1800s. The sharp upturn in warming from about 1980 to 1997 has been followed by fifteen years of no warming. It has remained warm, but it hasn't warmed further.