Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Evolutionists- what now?

Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 5:00:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Cambrian Explosion proves you wrong about the way evolution started and you can't provide one single bit of scientific evidence for the creation of different species of animals turning into each other.

When are you going to admit the BIBLE is right and YOU are dead wrong? Look at how Stephen Hawking's brain rotted from thinking that wrong.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 5:13:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/16/2013 5:00:52 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
The Cambrian Explosion proves you wrong about the way evolution started and you can't provide one single bit of scientific evidence for the creation of different species of animals turning into each other.

When are you going to admit the BIBLE is right and YOU are dead wrong? Look at how Stephen Hawking's brain rotted from thinking that wrong.

Prove that creation is right.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 5:17:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/16/2013 5:00:52 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
The Cambrian Explosion proves you wrong about the way evolution started and you can't provide one single bit of scientific evidence for the creation of different species of animals turning into each other.

Firstly, the Cambrian explosion was arguably more than 2bn years after evolution started.

Secondly, I'm not entirely sure why it proves us wrong about evolution,

Thirdly, we have lots of evidence for the appearance of new species and functionality (including. It not limited to the nested hierarchy, the fossile record, transitional species, molecular genetics, atavisms, vestigiality, genetic analysis and experimentation, etc) you just ignore it all.

Fourthly different species can no more turn into each other than you could give birth to your own cousin (well, maybe not you, but normal people). A descendent species of a descendent species of a descendant species of a descendant species will always and forever remain part of that ancestral species clade. Thats how the nested heirarchy works. Even 1000 sub species of sub species of sub-species of canus lupus familiaris will always and forever remain part of that clad (ie still be dogs) for the same reason that the common ancestor of humans and chimps was still an ape, and the ancestors of apes and monkeys was still a mammal, and the ancestor of mammals and birds was still a vertebrate...etc etc etc.

So four shocking mistakes/lies/misunderstandings/misrepresentation in a single sentence. That brings you up to 0.8 milihovinds on the creationist bs-ometer.


When are you going to admit the BIBLE is right and YOU are dead wrong? Look at how Stephen Hawking's brain rotted from thinking that wrong.

Firstly,I'll admit the bible is right when it actually matches the evidence, when it no longer says that things happened that can be demonstrated are wrong.

Secondly, I'll admit I'm dead wrong when I am shown conclusive evidence that demonstrates the theories I am currently convinced by on the weight of overwhelming evidence are no longer the best explanations of life.

Thirdly, steven hawkings atheist, scientific brain is the only bit of him that still works; conrary to your statement that his brain rotted. I think the fact that hawking is still alive sort of affirms that your god does not exist. I beleive he is the longest surviving person with msd.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 5:27:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/16/2013 5:13:51 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 12/16/2013 5:00:52 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
The Cambrian Explosion proves you wrong about the way evolution started and you can't provide one single bit of scientific evidence for the creation of different species of animals turning into each other.

When are you going to admit the BIBLE is right and YOU are dead wrong? Look at how Stephen Hawking's brain rotted from thinking that wrong.

Prove that creation is right.

http://www.somethingawful.com....
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 7:52:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/16/2013 5:00:52 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
The Cambrian Explosion proves you wrong about the way evolution started and you can't provide one single bit of scientific evidence for the creation of different species of animals turning into each other.

When are you going to admit the BIBLE is right and YOU are dead wrong? Look at how Stephen Hawking's brain rotted from thinking that wrong.

So God created a disease that effects Stephen Hawking who is a physicist and not even a biologist. Do you even know who he is? He does not study evolution.

Hey troll. That rock you climbed out from under, scuttle back underneath.
chui
Posts: 507
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 3:21:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/16/2013 5:00:52 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
The Cambrian Explosion proves you wrong about the way evolution started and you can't provide one single bit of scientific evidence for the creation of different species of animals turning into each other.

When are you going to admit the BIBLE is right and YOU are dead wrong? Look at how Stephen Hawking's brain rotted from thinking that wrong.

The biblical account of the origin of life has seed bearing plants and fruit trees appearing as the first life on the earth. They appear before the Sun is created. Seed bearing plants and fruit trees are a small section of the plant kingdom. How the rest of plant life came about the bible does not explain. The fossil record, which is how we know about the Cambrian explosion, shows clearly that stromatolites were the first life form. Seed bearing plants appear after the Cambrian explosion. Most of the animals that appear during the Cambrian explosion are now extinct or greatly modified. Most of the animals around us now, eg all the mammals, did not appear during the Cambrian explosion.

If I were a creationist I would keep very quiet about the Cambrian explosion. Can I suggest a better strategy would be to smear all scientific evidence because all of it contradicts Biblical creation.
AbhijeetWatts
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 5:13:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/16/2013 5:00:52 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
The Cambrian Explosion proves you wrong about the way evolution started and you can't provide one single bit of scientific evidence for the creation of different species of animals turning into each other.

When are you going to admit the BIBLE is right and YOU are dead wrong? Look at how Stephen Hawking's brain rotted from thinking that wrong.

There's a lot of DNA evidence as well as fossil evidence which suggests that Evolution did take place. I don't get how the Cambrian Explosion proves Evolution wrong, by the way. But when we compare the DNA resemblances between all living creatures on Earth, we get a beautiful and perfect family tree which links all of the creatures on Earth together via the foxp2 gene, which has over 2000 letter sequences of Nitrogenous Bases.

Before, commenting on evolution, I suggest you take a class on it to make sure that you don't embarrass yourself any further. We will admit that the Bible is right when you've shown us proper evidence. But till then, adieu and may your God go with you :)
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 6:06:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/16/2013 5:00:52 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
The Cambrian Explosion proves you wrong about the way evolution started and you can't provide one single bit of scientific evidence for the creation of different species of animals turning into each other.

To quote the PBS evolution library:
"It has long been suspected that the sparseness of the pre-Cambrian fossil record reflects these two problems. First, organisms may not have sequestered and secreted much in the way of fossilizable hard parts; and second, the environments in which they lived may have characteristically dissolved those hard parts after death and recycled them. An exception was the mysterious "small shelly fauna" -- minute shelled animals that are hard to categorize -- that left abundant fossils in the early Cambrian. Recently, minute fossil embryos dating to 570 million years ago have also been discovered. Even organisms that hadn't evolved hard parts, and thus didn't leave fossils of their bodies, left fossils of the trails they made as they moved through the Precambrian mud. Life was flourishing long before the Cambrian "explosion".
...
Recent research suggests that the period prior to the Cambrian explosion saw the gradual evolution of a "genetic tool kit" of genes that govern developmental processes. Once assembled, this genetic tool kit enabled an unprecedented period of evolutionary experimentation -- and competition. Many forms seen in the fossil record of the Cambrian disappeared without trace. Once the body plans that proved most successful came to dominate the biosphere, evolution never had such a free hand again, and evolutionary change was limited to relatively minor tinkering with the body plans that already existed."[1]

Also, evolution does not state that animals turn into eachother. Instead, it states that mutations can be beneficial, neutral, or harmful, and beneficial mutations are more likely to get passed on because organisms with those mutations are more likely to survive long enough to reproduce.


When are you going to admit the BIBLE is right and YOU are dead wrong? Look at how Stephen Hawking's brain rotted from thinking that wrong.

Stephen Hawking was a physicist, not a biologist.

As you can see, this argument is flawed because it misrepresents what evolution really is. Pokemon style evolution (one animal suddenly turning into another) is metamorphisis, and not evolution because it does not involve mutations through many generations.

[1]http://www.pbs.org...
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
slo1
Posts: 4,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 5:05:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/16/2013 5:00:52 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
The Cambrian Explosion proves you wrong about the way evolution started and you can't provide one single bit of scientific evidence for the creation of different species of animals turning into each other.

When are you going to admit the BIBLE is right and YOU are dead wrong? Look at how Stephen Hawking's brain rotted from thinking that wrong.

Prove everything on earth and in the universe was created on the within the same 7 days some 10 to 15 k years ago and I might believe you.

Besides the collection of Hindu creation stories are much more believable than the Christian one.

Lord Brahma creates the universe, Lord Vishnu preserves it, and eventually Lord Shiva destoys the universe and gives birth to a completely new one. All three combine to be the The Supreme One.

Quantum physics confirms this. Your Christian bs can't touch that level of truth.

I just gave you the gravity of the situation, son.
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 8:34:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/16/2013 5:00:52 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
The Cambrian Explosion proves you wrong about the way evolution started and you can't provide one single bit of scientific evidence for the creation of different species of animals turning into each other.

When are you going to admit the BIBLE is right and YOU are dead wrong? Look at how Stephen Hawking's brain rotted from thinking that wrong.

Hello, I agree wit you

How can lif com from randim mutation? Ther is noting that naturally make negativ mutation less likly to surviv and mak ofspring, or make postive mutation more likly to suirviva,l and make ofspring. Natural slection is not exist. Saying that I strawman evilution/misrepresent it is fail because people who support evilution is shills creted by satan.

Evilution is evil lie trying to destroy Amurica. It is maded up by satanist communist nazi athiest muslim terroris babby-eating libral Charles Darwin. Evilution is false becus it just a theory! Evilution is lie and evolutionst argument are fail because all of the supposed "observed speciation events", "transitional fossils" and "evidence" are made up by evil scientists who like to eat babies.

Here's the prof:

P1. Darwin said "hi" to others when he meeting someone else.
P2. Adolf Hitler did the same.
P3. Hitler was an evil person.
C. Darwin was evil and evilution is a lie.

All 1000000000 of those transitional fossils are lie! My sources are: The NY Times, MSNBC, FOX News, ETC ETC! So reliable, I didn't even put the exact link to the articles! Wy? Becuz crediblity, virifybility, evidens, reason, and logick are evil concept maded up by evil liberil athiest gay straiht satanist shill disinform agent athiest.

Have you ever seen seeds in bananas? That is because bananas are intelligently designed to be easily eaten! Some people say wild bananas have big seeds and they were cultivated and breeded so that domesticated bananas have no seeds, but they are shills who are working for the NSA, FBI, CIA, NBA, NHL, KFC, and so on! They are evil liberal baby eaters who want to ban guns and kill fetuses!

Evilution says that whales came out of the sea and turned into cows! It is actually what evilution said because VenomFangX is totally a reliable source.

If evilution is true, when why are there still apes arond? Evilution does not sayanything aboutcommon ancestry, so it must say that all apes turned into people magically!

Y DONT LIFE COMM OUT OF PENUT BUTER?

Monkeys don't give birth to goats, which is why a theory explaining biological diversity with "mutations can be beneficial or negative, and organisms are more likely to pass on beneficial mutations because it makes them more likely to survive and reproduce" is wrong.!!!!!!1!!

Satan has many forms, one of which is to turn into a bearded racist nazi communist muslim athiest Charles Darwin and spread lies to destroy America and promote secularism. Evilution is a evil lie that is just a theory. It impossible that somehow rock can turn into a planet, and then life spontaneously appeared out of nowhere, then bacteria suddenly evilving into people, and cats giving birth to catfishes after eating fish. It evil lie that spred by evil scientist and biolog techer! The mountain of evidence for evilution does not exist, because I don't bother to read th 10000 study report that say evilution true because there too long. Some people sau dat evilution is not what I say it is and that I use strawman, which is clearly lie becus anyone beliv evilution is a evil satan worshipper. Darwin himseelf has said that evilution is absurd to the highest degree, which is totally not quote mined adn put into creationist books. There are different types of evilution:

Micor-evilution:Da theery dat cat give birt to cafish!
Macor-eviltion:Da theery dat le bakteria com frumm le dirt in le ocean.
Stellar evilution:Da theery dat stars can form out of nebula, all 1000000000 of the so-called stellar evilution caught by telescope are evil lie by satan worship scientists that worship scientism.
Matter evilution: so-called heavier matter that form from hydrogen, which is bull because stars like the sun don't have nuclear fusion in core turning hydrogen to helum, instead it runs from power of cow feces!

All the above are lie made by evil liberal athiest scientist that hate the truth of cretion!!!!!!!1!!!

THEsE Are All evidence evilution should not be taught in school

This is perfect proof that evilution evil lie: It is trying to make children evil.

Look at this: Evilution was legalize in school recenly, righ? Well, teaching evilution made people commit more crime every time! Look, the crim rates steadily raising!

http://en.wikipedia.org...............

Als, teching evilution mak natural disaster mor comon! Evilution is cause iof Katrina, Irene, Sandy, etc. because I say so and corelation alway equal causation when I say it.

Evilution not true becuz it violatez the lawz of fysicz! Entropy of closed system only increase. Earth is closed system becuz sun no shine any energy to earth, nothing can enter earth becuz there a invisible wall, and nothing can leav eath!!!!!!11! Entropy of earth can only increse, even tho it is open system, and decrasing entopy in earth by incrasing entropy out of earth is impossible even tho non of physic say it is impossible.

Banana are evidence dat evilution false evil lie. If banana evolved, it will hav seed. (Even tho wild banana hav seed, domesticated banana don't despite people cultivating it, domesticated banana not having seed is evidnce for evilution lie.

Evilution is supported by Obama, who is liberal that want destruction of America. Obama is satan because well I pulld it out of my A**. Obama want America become socialism. ObamaCar will kill everone! My frend Bob frm Canda, which ahs socilist medcare, sas that in Canad, the hospitl have 5 horu wait, and peple install death panal to chose wether or not grama dies. it is totally also not pulled out of my A**, and bob is claely real person I did not made up. If america socialst medcar, then ob,ama anticris hitler evil comunits
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande