Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Why Did Nobody Make a Thread

Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2013 12:09:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
...about winter solstice? (2013/12/21)

It's something everyone living on earth can appreciate.
0x5f3759df
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 10:33:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I prefer celebrating the birth of a long-dead Middle Eastern Jew.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 12:08:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 10:33:24 AM, Noumena wrote:
I prefer celebrating the birth of a long-dead Middle Eastern Jew.

The particular Jew that you're likely referring to is probably born in May.
0x5f3759df
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 4:17:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 12:08:48 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 12/23/2013 10:33:24 AM, Noumena wrote:
I prefer celebrating the birth of a long-dead Middle Eastern Jew.

The particular Jew that you're likely referring to is probably born in May.

Shut up. We're celebrating in December.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2013 3:54:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 4:17:12 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:08:48 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 12/23/2013 10:33:24 AM, Noumena wrote:
I prefer celebrating the birth of a long-dead Middle Eastern Jew.

The particular Jew that you're likely referring to is probably born in May.

Shut up. We're celebrating in December.

Don't forget the christmas tree.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12